Curse of the Crimson Throne Location: Adventure's Guild

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Faraday »

Lucien glances at the job board, but is more interested in chatting to the man at the counter, for the moment.

"Tell me, does the name Zellara ring a bell? She's the one who suggested we see what was available here. I was just wondering if you were familiar with her?
Spoiler:
Persuasion if necessary?
Original Roll String: 1d20+6
1 20-Sided Dice: (3)+6 = 9

"Is there anything stopping us
trying
to do more than one of these?" Lucien asks Freda. He eyes the halfing up and down. She certainly seems a cautious type at a glance, but she seems focused and trustworthy thus far.

He glances around at the others, the two angry ones and the conspiracy theorist. Truly a strange bunch, when combined with the priest tagging along.

"The spider one seems the most straightforward, all things considered" Lucien says, examining the quests. "At the very least we can be sure what we have to do. Still, I don't have a strong preference", he says inclining his head towards the priest. "Afraid of spiders?", he asks, somewhat bemused.

Turning back to the counter Lucien asks the man if he has any more information on the Brooch, or its last known whereabouts. I guess see persuasion check if applicable to see if he's willing to talk, at all
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Faraday »

"Ah, it had closed down? Probably not the same woman, then. Maybe I misheard her name", Lucien says to the man, shrugging his shoulders as if indifferent about the whole thing.

"It seems like more of us are in favour of the alcohol, than not. We can always do the brooch job, too, since it's not exclusive, if we wrap this issue up in eel's end tavern quickly - which I think we will", Lucien says confidently. "Maybe, we'll even be able to get a lead
on
the Brooch there. After all, since it could be anywhere it could just as easily be there. I admit though, I have very little experience with the Thieves Guild, however someone trying to steal from them would probably be at least somewhat formidable. Or very foolish. Anyone have any insight into this?"

Lucien looks out expectantly, hopefully trying to learn a little more, and perhaps eventually build up a bit of a rapport with these people who would hopefully help take down Lamm.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Faraday »

@James: It's doing a job for them, not
neccessarily
stealing or they'd just do it themselves.

Lucien claps his hands together excitedly. "Let's go to the pub, then. I'm sure this is what the psychic had in mind for building ourselves up as a team".

Lucien informs the guy behind the desk that they'll be taking that job and leaves the adventures guild and heads to the the Eel's End tavern, knowing the way haven't played there once a long time ago.

Return to “Frogstar World B”