Newbie 2058 - Songs I Liked in High School

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:17 am

Post by lilith2013 »

back to being a slave of capitalism :cry:
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Anya »

marci's thing is based on how villager was treating your slot and it's not that bad honestly

like i don't get why villager gave them a town pass just because of no resistance to winged's wagon - what if the partner was a newbie who doesn't know or want to fight it?

but that makes villager bad but not specifically you bad lilith it could also be a whiteknight
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Anya »

In post 898, lilith2013 wrote:- interactions between marci and iv at end of day - marci voted iv which is ??? given that an iv wagon was never going to happen. why do that? to make them look anti-partnery imo. marci’s vote and one post suspecting iv does nothing to actually progress the game in a way that puts iv under pressure, nor do I think it was meant to.
what about the rest of their conversation where they argue for a bit? doesn't it bring up suspicions on both of them

i know if you're town you know it's performance arts theatre but could you use your permanent marker to highlight what makes it obvious?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:47 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I think it goes back to the ultimate result of their back and forth, which was an elim on george, not an elim on either of them.

on marci’s posts: like I said, iv was never a viable wagon and I don’t think anyone was particularly suspicious of iv yesterday even after marci’s push. I don’t think it really felt like she was trying to swing the wagon away from george and onto iv, even though she said the gb wagon was bad. like she was more interested in getting into a spat with iv than actually convincing anyone to vote him.

on iv’s posts: if iv suspected marci why did he never vote her? his replies to her feel like he is not actually interested in solving her slot, he’s just replying to her points. (I don’t actually remember him saying he suspected her but correct me if that’s wrong.)

like there’s arguing for the sake of solving someone
there’s arguing for the sake of trying to convince others to vote someone
and there’s arguing for the sake of looking like you’re doing stuff

their interactions look like the third one and not like either of the first two.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 898, lilith2013 wrote:- interactions between marci and iv at end of day - marci voted iv which is ??? given that an iv wagon was never going to happen. why do that? to make them look anti-partnery imo. marci’s vote and one post suspecting iv does nothing to actually progress the game in a way that puts iv under pressure, nor do I think it was meant to.
- iv knew I had already asked esooa to hammer george at deadline if needed, why does iv make such a display about getting ready to hammer marci but then wait for esooa to come online (who then hammers george)? why did he have to announce that he was going to hammer and not just hammer then and there, given his supposed panic at running down the clock? probably because he never had any intention of hammering marci.
Where exactly did you expect me to vote...? myself..? george, who i mentioned i was pretty sure they were town..?
I wasn't 100% sure on scumvillager at the point but he seemed one of the more likely, if i was 100% sure I would've pushed it harder. what was in my mind "if hes town i dont want to kill him" since i had been townreading him prior to that.
he probably had an intention to, but easily changed his mind and decided to leave it because i would be easy to push today with this logic. All the scum team needs, is one other vote on me right..? probably assessed the numbers and realized it was doable.
In post 899, lilith2013 wrote:@esooa/anya as before, I don’t really feel the need to respond to marci because she’s confirmed to me,
why not respond..? it might help esooa and anya make an easier choice...
oh wait! you dont want to and your scum scared that justice will prevail :lol: :lol:
In post 903, lilith2013 wrote:on marci’s posts: like I said, iv was never a viable wagon and I don’t think anyone was particularly suspicious of iv yesterday even after marci’s push. I don’t think it really felt like she was trying to swing the wagon away from george and onto iv, even though she said the gb wagon was bad. like she was more interested in getting into a spat with iv than actually convincing anyone to vote him.

on iv’s posts: if iv suspected marci why did he never vote her? his replies to her feel like he is not actually interested in solving her slot, he’s just replying to her points. (I don’t actually remember him saying he suspected her but correct me if that’s wrong.)

their interactions look like the third one and not like either of the first two.
I didn't know whether he would actually be town or not, since i don't have any surefire information myself, and i've seen in other cases where town pushed wagons off of the mafia and then mafia never died, so i was wary and wasnt gonna get in the way.. though i knew, i wouldn't vote him because it didn't feel right to me.
he never suspected me until i suddenly sused him :roll:
how was i not trying to solve anyone??? :roll: just trying to make ur plan worth smoother i see!

VOTE: innocentvillager

if you're so sure, why havent you placed a vote yet?
surely you know the scumteam must be me x scumvillager, so where is the vote?? such an easy decision it would be surely if you were the town... put your money where your mouth is..
oh wait! you haven't yet because you're hoping you can convince one of anya/esooa to vote me so that you and scumvillager can quickhammer and call it ggs!! :oops: :oops: :P

i changed my vote to make it oh so much easier for you to make your vote! (:
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Esooa »

why does lilith/IV ever kill mueh, anya

I don't think that team does
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Anya »

why not? she might've pushed winged's slot again like she had been doing for a lot of the day before her murder

i think me not being blocked or killed means the team is more likely to be less experienced though

marci seems the type :oops: and then maybe her partner wasn't there at night or properly informed of claims? which suggests lilith
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:38 am

Post by brassherald »

I specifically remember someone insisting they needed to do the trumpet solo on this and that I was a bad section leader for not allowing them to do that. Pro tip for those of you who might be in a situation like that, not a great plan to be an ass when you want something. Anyway, I don't know what happened to that kid. Okay song.

VoteCount 3.03
innocentvillager (1):

Not Voting (4):
Anya, innocentvillager, lilith2013, Esooa

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to eliminate
Day 3 will end in (expired on 2021-04-06 08:55:00)
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:04 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 905, Esooa wrote:why does lilith/IV ever kill mueh, anya

I don't think that team does
imo
since they're ses, they couldve easily been trying to set me up.. outside of site, i dont kill meuh, but i dont have any proof on that.

i would be sad if you guys go on me just for the meuh kill, because i dont think it really should be something that points towards me. i think i wouldve been happier if you guys would at least use something ive said but its whatever.
In post 906, Anya wrote:why not? she might've pushed winged's slot again like she had been doing for a lot of the day before her murder

i think me not being blocked or killed means the team is more likely to be less experienced though

marci seems the type :oops: and then maybe her partner wasn't there at night or properly informed of claims? which suggests lilith
you think im not experienced? ive never played scum here tho, so you guys wouldnt have anything to compare me to.. but im still so certain that the best way to go about todays eliminate is taking out whoever seems the more likely to be paired with both of the other two.
how would me and lilith be partners when shes been pushing so hard ever since shes subbed in for my elim? shes failed to read other people up until today.. today only doing so because its obv 2prs + 1vt vs 2 scum and she would have to in order to not sus herself out.

im still waiting on lilith (:
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Esooa »

idk I've read a few ISOs and I'm pretty sure on Mueh lilith though I sunny have time to do as much as I'd want atm
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:31 am

Post by innocentvillager »

is there anything in particular you guys want me to respond to Anya/esos

I’m sorry my reads have been horrendous this game, I wouldn’t fault you guys for limming me here I am also just low on time unfortunately

obviously I know it’s lilith/Marci here but you guys dont
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:33 am

Post by lilith2013 »

marci when someone says a kill points to someone inexperienced: “guys I’m not that inexperienced”
also marci: “omg who’s still alive idk how to tell, look at how cute and clueless i am”

ladies and gentlemen, a believable town trajectory
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:36 am

Post by lilith2013 »

marci voted iv which means they’re already bussing, and with an outed JK it’s very unlikely they would risk their rb like that, so marci must be the rb and not iv.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:26 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 912, lilith2013 wrote:marci voted iv which means they’re already bussing, and with an outed JK it’s very unlikely they would risk their rb like that, so marci must be the rb and not iv.

so why havent you placed your vote on iv yet, you see the team and me and him right..? as long as a mafia is caught today we'll win so you shouldn't be so hesitant.
i voted him to see what you would do... but your not voting him??
but oh wait, your trying to push the vote onto me since you only need one of essoa/anya to vote me. you dont want iv gone at all, you want me gone because im the vt :lol: :lol:
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:37 am

Post by lilith2013 »

marci I literally don’t care what you have to say because you’re confscum. we have two confirmed town and they should always decide the elim here, stop trying to pretend that this is anything other than what it is.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Esooa »

I'm not sure if Marci can be with lilith
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 65, marcistar wrote:
In post 64, Hana Song wrote:Why do Meuh and wingedcatgirl stand out to you Marci?
from what i know, meuh usually posts more.. but she could just be busy maybe LOL

my wingedcatgirl idea might be reaching a bit tbh, but it seems like theyre around to post, but wasnt engaging in the chat essoa and others made :? when i read, it seems like something thats so easy to engage in..

Spoiler:
im gonna cry in the club names are so hard to remember
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 444, marcistar wrote:
In post 443, Hana Song wrote:Except to say that I don't want an early hammer on wingedcatgirl because I want Harumi's sub to catch up before ending the day.
yeye i agree with this, tho also imo this game feels so weird..

i dont think everybody voting winged will be town. im not sure why, but if feels weird :? it feels like she got voted super fast..
maybe she is scum.. but its just so so weird :cry:
In post 512, marcistar wrote:VOTE: wingedcatgirl

i still dont like the speed of it, :cry: but the game is pretty dead, i think we need a flip?
these are weird though
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Esooa »

mmmm I think IV is scum actually
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Esooa »

@anya I kinda want to vote IV. I may soon. Will probably wait for you though
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:34 am

esooa I’m not scum

why do you think that again? because Marci said some “unpartnery with lilith” things?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:38 am

ugh I’m really sorry I don’t have more time to devote to this I will take the L for town here
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:42 am

lilith and Marci did a good job framing me and distancing from each other. the whole getting on my case about me saving lilith which ik looks really bad here. I had the wrong read there and I’m sorry it’s going to cost us the game. I really fucking thought there was no way scum were going to silently bus their teammate on D1. It stalled out for so long and scum just didn’t care. It’s still weird to believe that Marci just did not try to save wcg up until like the replacements came in but I guess given what I know she just didn’t
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:46 am

In post 904, marcistar wrote:
- iv knew I had already asked esooa to hammer george at deadline if needed, why does iv make such a display about getting ready to hammer marci but then wait for esooa to come online (who then hammers george)? why did he have to announce that he was going to hammer and not just hammer then and there, given his supposed panic at running down the clock? probably because he never had any intention of hammering marci.
Where exactly did you expect me to vote...? myself..? george, who i mentioned i was pretty sure they were town..?
I wasn't 100% sure on scumvillager at the point but he seemed one of the more likely, if i was 100% sure I would've pushed it harder. what was in my mind "if hes town i dont want to kill him" since i had been townreading him prior to that.
he probably had an intention to, but easily changed his mind and decided to leave it because i would be easy to push today with this logic. All the scum team needs, is one other vote on me right..? probably assessed the numbers and realized it was doable.
In post 899, lilith2013 wrote:@esooa/anya as before, I don’t really feel the need to respond to marci because she’s confirmed to me,
why not respond..? it might help esooa and anya make an easier choice...
oh wait! you dont want to and your scum scared that justice will prevail :lol: :lol:
In post 903, lilith2013 wrote:on marci’s posts: like I said, iv was never a viable wagon and I don’t think anyone was particularly suspicious of iv yesterday even after marci’s push. I don’t think it really felt like she was trying to swing the wagon away from george and onto iv, even though she said the gb wagon was bad. like she was more interested in getting into a spat with iv than actually convincing anyone to vote him.

I didn't know whether he would actually be town or not, since i don't have any surefire information myself, and i've seen in other cases where town pushed wagons off of the mafia and then mafia never died, so i was wary and wasnt gonna get in the way.. though i knew, i wouldn't vote him because it didn't feel right to me.
he never suspected me until i suddenly sused him :roll:
how was i not trying to solve anyone??? :roll: just trying to make ur plan worth smoother i see!

VOTE: innocentvillager

if you're so sure, why havent you placed a vote yet?
surely you know the scumteam must be me x scumvillager, so where is the vote?? such an easy decision it would be surely if you were the town... put your money where your mouth is..
oh wait! you haven't yet because you're hoping you can convince one of anya/esooa to vote me so that you and scumvillager can quickhammer and call it ggs!! :oops: :oops: :P

i changed my vote to make it oh so much easier for you to make your vote! (:
like look at Marci’s excuse to switch from her partner to me lol

I think they’re getting greedy here so they don’t have to vote each other, they can just keep yelling at each other and distancing
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:48 am

I don’t do any of the nightkills in this game either

I obviously don’t have an incentive to PR hunt but if I did I highly doubt I would miss twice. Idk maybe I would but I don’t think so

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”