──██▒▒▒▒▒██─────██─────────────
───██▒▒▒██─────██──────────────
────█████─────███──────────────
────█████▄───█████▄────────────
──▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▄─█▓▓▓▓▓█▄───────────
──█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█──────────
──█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█──────────
──▀████████▀▀███████▀──────────

... Yoshi takes top of page 200. That is all.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4976 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

@Ika can we request a prod of Ogzin?
2023 W/L | 1-0
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4977 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by ika »

In post 4976, Aeronaut wrote:
@Ika can we request a prod of Ogzin?

In post 1, ika wrote:If a player goes 48 hours with posting, I will prod them. Prods will be announced in thread.

I will however poke him
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4978 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Kitz »

In post 4899, T S O wrote:
In post 4897, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 4888, Kitz wrote:Just a curious thing.
Why T S O over Wolf?

Do you ever see it possible to lynch Wolf?
Nope. Free townie roaming about.

WTF are you talking about?

Pretty much this, Kitz, no idea what this means.

What I said is that town players like Wolf is still alive.
If I was Scum, I'd target Wolf so that the whole game disrupted with less trusted players and way more confusion. (If I didn't see a PR, obviously)
For the same anti-reason, if I was a doctor I target her as well.

I'm not convinced by T S O's psychologic "Think I was attacked and healed" with no feedback, because Boon and NS are the same exact roles.
If he's correct on targeting Math out of policy, it means this : Either he's a Scum (and obviously lie), or he's a Town (with the host having made an error) being the only one to succeed an attack on the third night.

Multiple nights with just a single kill, I'm having a fair idea that the Mafia with all their PR's and shit should know who's a target and whose not, and if there's a SK he should know who's unable to die and stuff.

Anyway, missing kills and certain players being still alive, it makes me suspicious of them.
I'm really bad as voicing opinions, but I hope you get the message.

If there's two Vigilantes, and there's the non-consequent kind, why not act either night 3 or 4, Vig 2?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4979 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4978, Kitz wrote:
If I was Scum, I'd target Wolf so that the whole game disrupted with less trusted players and way more confusion. (If I didn't see a PR, obviously)
certain players being still alive, it makes me suspicious of them.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4980 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by T S O »

I am telling you, Marquis is scum.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4981 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4937, Aeronaut wrote:I don't know anymore.

I feel like leaving him alive is going to be a terrible decision. Because say we have 3-4 scum remaining, if we mislynched today and he and scum both shoot town, we're endgamed.

And what's the alternative? You mislynch me, scum only get 1 kill - and you go on to lynch scum in 4 fucking consecutive LyLo scenarios? Because we're shown we're
so
competent at lynching scum this game?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4982 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by T S O »

I actually did not realise how close goodmorning and Marquis are to a win - of course they're fucking shitting it that I'm going to remove two of them. It puts them way back in their plan.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4983 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by T S O »

Scum are not going to bus today because they have no need to. I am telling you. The resistance to the Marquis wagon is incredible. They won't bus him.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4984 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by T S O »

If scum refuse to bus Marquis, and this is 5-4 LyLo, then all it takes is one town player not voting Marquis to lose the game.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4985 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by T S O »

Marquis and goodmorning are scum. There's at least one more scum on Shinobi, because he's the town counterwagon to Marquis.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4986 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by T S O »

I think I can say Cheetory is town with relative confidence. Shinobi and dragonspawn too. And me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4987 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by T S O »

I want to call SilverWolf town too even though it's been in the back of my mind I could be wrong.

So, who's left?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4988 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4984, T S O wrote:
If scum refuse to bus Marquis, and this is 5-4 LyLo, then all it takes is one town player not voting Marquis to lose the game.

Actually, this isn't 5-4 LyLo - it is probably 7-4 to us.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4989 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by T S O »

And, in case people don't remember this - Wake hammered the town fucking cop d2.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4990 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by T S O »

So, {TSO, Shinobi, dragonspawn, Cheetory, SilverWolf} as the townbloc, and {Marquis, goodmorning} as the scumbloc. Leaving me to sort Kitz, Aeronaut, Ozgin and elusive. 2 as town, 2 as scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4991 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by T S O »

I know I'm going to end up putting Kitz in the townbloc eventually, so let's cut to that.

Aeronaut, elusive and Ozgin.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4992 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by T S O »

Elusive, remind me of your claim again?
-Marquis
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4993 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:25 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4991, T S O wrote:I know I'm going to end up putting Kitz in the townbloc eventually, so let's cut to that.

This probably might be a bit selfish to say, but I'd like to put Aeronaut and Elusive on the town spot for their behavior towards me, when I'm a low hanging fruit for scum to pick on.

Also analyzing the players, I really don't see any possible associates for T S O, so town or neutral killer.
Here's an extremely unpopular opinion : If he's SK, he want to kill Mafia so he doesn't get "outnumbered" and loose, so we should keep him around for now.
So, regardless of town vigi or serial killer, Mafia's going down.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4994 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:40 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Kitz-That is an extremely dangerous way to look at any game. Mafia will also defend and protect low hanging fruit to get them to say what exactly you just did. Trying to pass yourself off as some easy target for scum is also not something I will listen to when anyone does it. I've seen it used by scum as a tactic in other games and none of us are complete newbs.

That said, I agree with you about TSO. I don't see a scenario where I will go along with lynching him today.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4995 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:02 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4989, T S O wrote:And, in case people don't remember this - Wake hammered the town fucking cop d2.

See, things like this make me think you're either stupid or Scum, and I know you're not stupid.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4996 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:36 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4978, Kitz wrote:
In post 4899, T S O wrote:
In post 4897, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 4888, Kitz wrote:Just a curious thing.
Why T S O over Wolf?

Do you ever see it possible to lynch Wolf?
Nope. Free townie roaming about.

WTF are you talking about?

Pretty much this, Kitz, no idea what this means.

I'm not convinced by T S O's psychologic "Think I was attacked and healed" with no feedback, because Boon and NS are the same exact roles.
If he's correct on targeting Math out of policy, it means this : Either he's a Scum (and obviously lie), or he's a Town (with the host having made an error) being the only one to succeed an attack on the third night.

Multiple nights with just a single kill, I'm having a fair idea that the Mafia with all their PR's and shit should know who's a target and whose not, and if there's a SK he should know who's unable to die and stuff.

Anyway, missing kills and certain players being still alive, it makes me suspicious of them.
I'm really bad as voicing opinions, but I hope you get the message.

If there's two Vigilantes, and there's the non-consequent kind, why not act either night 3 or 4, Vig 2?

Why are you giving ideas to the scum?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4997 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:41 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4993, Kitz wrote:
In post 4991, T S O wrote:I know I'm going to end up putting Kitz in the townbloc eventually, so let's cut to that.

This probably might be a bit selfish to say, but I'd like to put Aeronaut and Elusive on the town spot for their behavior towards me, when I'm a low hanging fruit for scum to pick on.

Also analyzing the players, I really don't see any possible associates for T S O, so town or neutral killer.
Here's an extremely unpopular opinion : If he's SK, he want to kill Mafia so he doesn't get "outnumbered" and loose, so we should keep him around for now.
So, regardless of town vigi or serial killer, Mafia's going down.

If he was a sk, he wouldn't have outted himself. We may not lynch a claimed vigilante, but the scum will not hesitate to nk one. Outting himself almost certainly guarantees a lose for sk.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4998 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:42 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4995, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4989, T S O wrote:And, in case people don't remember this - Wake hammered the town fucking cop d2.

See, things like this make me think you're either stupid or Scum, and I know you're not stupid.

How does reminding the town of wake's bad move, make him scum when he is trying to argue for a lynch of wakes slot?
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4999 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4996, dragonspawn wrote:Why are you giving ideas to the scum?

You're totally missing what I'm trying to say.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”