International Mish Mash Month (IMMM 2023)

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1580, Super Dupondt Bros wrote:
Anonymous wrote:FUCK YOU

We apologize for your insult. Clearly our effort would have been better spent spamming the thread with reckless abandon along with the others, turning the game into an even more impenetrable bog of posts. For this failure we need to extend our apology to the moderator also, since only a few more posts from us could have made our first day the most prolific in recorded history. Instead of writing long posts covering multiple topics and questions at once and elaborating where we thought it was necessary, we should have limited ourselves to inane one-liners, blunt statements and baseless accusations. It was wrong of us to expect people to read our posts and ask if there was something they wanted our opinion or clarification on, and so we left you no choice but to resort to profanity.

Once more, we are sorely sincere that you insulted us.

Admittedly, this is
not
the most sincere apology I've ever written, but it remains the funniest one. This was my flavor alt in Tintin mafia.

By the way, can someone explain what this rabbling is? I've seen it in a couple places now, and I'd like to get in on the joke.

Return to “The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash”