Mish Mash Rules + Game List

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Killthestory »

Going into signup stage this Friday. Pre-ins will be accepted. Only reason it isn't mafia large theme is because it's a vastly unique variant of mafia. Not bastard. This was also checked for balance by TheCow, Metrion, Neumune, some other people you don't know, and is currently in review by Untrod Tripod. Please let me make it explicitly clear that this is a
flipless, closed game.

Spoiler:

The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist.

"Strange how I can remember it.
As I opened my innocent eyes to this blinding world and took in my first breath of poisoned air, doctors and nurses were surrounding me, looking down on me with monstrous smiles that still haunt me to this day.
Then the one holding me said to me in a demonic voice,
"Welcome to hell child".

==================================================================================================================================================================================

This is a closed setup, meaning the rolelist shall not be revealed. Not only this, but there will be no flips upon death. Meaning there will be no clues as to the rolelist
whatsoever.
The only thing players can use is flavour for speculation on the rolelist. There isn't anything else you can use in this situation, honestly, except for your own wits.

Day phases will last 16 IRL days, and the night phases will last 2 IRL days.

The majority of the players will be town. The rolelist consists of 25 player slots.

A mafia member may choose to do his ability, or he may choose to attack and kill a player. For more questions on this, please PM me.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 93, Cheery Dog wrote:That still sounds like it's meant to be in the Mafia forums to me.

I asked Untrod, he said it fit in Mishmash more.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Untrod got back to me again, said the game was fit more for a large theme after asking around. Removed until further notice.

Return to “The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash”