Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Honestly I'd prefer he take back his moves so he can avoid being stomped, all the options for him suck when Deathnote can see them >.>
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:34 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Matty, you shouldn't give up. Shadow and I want you in the game we just need a couple more rounds to actually help you. Breeze and deathnote aren't the underdogs here, you are.
"He might fascinate you. I despise him with every fiber of my being."
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:43 am

Post by DeathNote »

Except at the time that Matt left, we were on decent terms. I had no intention of attacking unless provoked.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:13 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

It appears ani is siding with DN.

Nya/Bella, would y'all support me into Mun this turn? Otherwise DN and ani will split up Germany and the Low Countries and you'll get no part of the pie at all.
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:47 am

Post by TheBreeze »

Welcome back Kaiser
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:50 am

Post by TheBreeze »

Forgot if I said this or not:

If the build goes through, I am fine with the convey @DN. And then we can be on the same page Cheery

If not I have an alternative to go out with class
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Nyalite »

ogml I'm not gonna support attacking Ani but if you can think of a way to disrupt Deathbreeze so we have enough time to help you and Matty both that would be best. I'm sure you can think of some ways.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:48 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Well, the only way I see out of my situation this round with DN supporting ani against me is if I got equal or greater support against him. Matt's fleet could attack Kie to disrupt the support from DN there. Tbh I think ani is not going to be on your side for long, this round/year might be the last chance to keep him in check. Since DN's fleets can't support Mun's defense it only takes support from one unit to get me in there and ani dislodged.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 2831, Nyalite wrote:ogml I'm not gonna support attacking Ani but if you can think of a way to disrupt Deathbreeze so we have enough time to help you and Matty both that would be best. I'm sure you can think of some ways.

Why do you ever want to support OGML? If he's allowed to stay in this game he'll only ever be a pain for us.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Nyalite »

I'm not going to support him attacking you by any means. But if he can help stop deathbreeze I will welcome the help.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I understand your position, but I definitely get eliminated (and probably Matt does too) this year by ani + DN without you or Bella supporting me, and then you're at the whim of whether ani really flips on you or not. What remains of mist and the demise of the remote controlled fleet formerly known as Lokiben are pretty solid indicators that he'll play for himself before he plays for the MedAgree.

This thing is on the fast track towards a Nya/Shadow/Bella vs DN/Breeze/ani endgame showdown. I can't say y'all don't stand a chance, but if all of Germany and the Low Countries goes to the latter trio you're going to be the ones on the defensive. If you help me get into Mun and stay there I'll loyally support your side's moves around me into neighboring territory and act as a buffer in the center of the map that blocks threatening units from encroaching on Austria and Italy. And as I said earlier I'll stay in my homeland until the end of days when you can basically decide if you want to include me in a draw or eliminate me.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

I believe irl issues suck big time, and deserves an exception.

TheBreeze builds an Army in STP

And Fluminator would resume his modding of the game from the next phase onwards.

---------

Still need orders from Nyalite, TheBreeze, DeathNote and Mattp. Please try to get your tentative orders in before deadline, to avoid post deadline submissions.
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:43 am

Post by JDGA »

I had a dream about this game last night where Mist won
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 2837, JDGA wrote:I had a dream about this game last night where Mist won

beautiful.
You Are Worth It
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Nyalite »

What would be best is if Matty could flip a coin between Norway and London
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Fluminator »

JDGA wrote:I had a dream about this game last night where Mist won

Maybe you got a vision into the future. :o

Latest breaking news: The current leader of Holland and Belgium is too nice of a guy, and would rather start a peace movement in Siberia. MattP has stepped down from power.
A mystery surprise replacement for Matt will be taking over, but they can't get on within the current deadline, so deadline will be extended 24 hours.
Cheers.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:53 am

Post by DeathNote »

This could change things for sure.

At least a replacement means he might not be against me.
LadyeAeaea
LadyeAeaea
Townie
LadyeAeaea
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 8:59 am

Post by LadyeAeaea »

Hey all. I'm here to fill in! I play diplomacy on another website but I've never done chaos before. I was wondering if someone could give me a quick run down of the alliances and such, 114 pages would take me a bit long to read..

I am open to any new alliance, deal, etc. And I'm excited to play with all of you :)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 10:47 am

Post by DeathNote »

Welcome to the game Lady. Thanks for replacing in even though it is so late in the game.

As it stands, the Turks (Pink/Green) have been allied since day 1 and have managed to take over a good portion of the board. Bella (Teal) is also allied with them.

I am your closest neighbor (Dark Pink) and have recently taken a territory from you. The reason for that is because of Matt gave control of his forces to the Turks who decided to push into the NTH sea. Due to public press, I would have quickly taken the low countries as nothing your fleets did could catch me off guard. I have already submitted my actions for turn but that will likely change based off what you choose to do.

Russia is allied with me and I am doing my best to support him against the Turks.

Ani (Spain) is on the fence I assume about which factions to support. If he sides with the Turks, then I'm afraid we are screwed no matter what. He probably won't state which side he chooses in thread and will hold off picking as long as possible since the Turks have him surrounded.

Hope that helps get you up to date on current events. I'm sure someone else will do a better job of explaining things but this is where I feel we stand right now.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Welcome Lady! The way I would describe recent events is that Matty gave control of his units to myself (the prettier pink), Shadoweh (the awful puke green), and Ani (tan) because we were the only people vested in his survival against deathnote, cheery and Breeze. (other pink and the two darker reds) Our hope with the moves we made (like moving your fleet into Nth) was that we could keep them from swallowing you whole before I could sail my fleets around to help out.

Ani, Shadow, myself, and mist (the red unit in paris) are all that remains of an early alliance the Medagree. But Deathnote has been trying to work Ani into betraying us.

I'd like to keep my alliance with you but I know you are in the Maw of the best up there and you should do what you think is best for staying alive.

It's a really precarious place you are in (which is probably why Matty left when he realized deathnote was just going to come eat him like he did for his other allies) so we are very grateful you took on that challenge!
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I didn't do anything to go after Matt.

I don't even know why I'm still alive
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Fluminator »

And I'm officially back. You can just send the orders to me again, so Gale doesn't get bogged down with PM's.
Cheery Dog and OGML unfortunately have no where to retreat to so their units are disbanded.
We are deep into year 10, but more freaky is that we are already in May of 2016 in the actual world. Yikes.
I need the Fall orders by:
You Have:
(expired on 2016-05-02 23:00:00)
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Moving into Munich now! Hopefully I have more than one center by the end of this round!
You Are Worth It
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Ani this will be your last chance to help me before things get out of hand. I need you to move a fleet into MAO to at least stall. I'm not ready to be fighting off invading fleets until the north sea is back under my control. It's the least you can do for me supporting you into OGML.

Sorry Lady, I was willing to change up my actions but I guess we didn't really have time to discuss what could be. At this point, I'm going to just try and take the low countries so that I can build back in England. It's the best option for me personally.

You can still try and coin toss with me to take a spot and hopefully stay in the game? It's sucky to replace into a game like this especially when you are replacing someone who is behind.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

@Flumi My Fleet in Rome looks very strange... also it should be in the Tyrr!
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”