Identity

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 1492, Yume wrote:I played this game twice and I wasn't even asked a single question, and that takes all the fun out of playing for me. It feels like I am just a statue, never typing anything here, y'know?
In post 1496, Realeo wrote:
In post 1492, Yume wrote:I played this game twice and I wasn't even asked a single question, and that takes all the fun out of playing for me. It feels like I am just a statue, never typing anything here, y'know?
I think I only got asked in my 3rd identity. =/
Hm. Now I'm wondering if there's a way to incorporate other forms of assistance that involve stranger participation. LMK if you have ideas.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I think I have 3 questions right now, and I'm considering either:
-> Continuing to grill Shadoweh and Equinox about coffee
-> Getting answers from Haschel & Apricity about both the middle school song ID & the motorcycle ID (tho ugh @ injury IDs)
-> Asking about the Jr. High Chorus even tho I probably should've done that earlier if I was going to!!

I guess I'll decide tomorrow? idk
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by KittyMo »

yume I'm super curious as to the story behind your ID btw. I didn't take you for someone that would do that XD

"plz don't swear" -- N
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Yume »

The reason is similar to the one Haschel gave. When you have strict parents, you can do silly things. :P
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:56 am

Post by KittyMo »

I mean, asking about the Haschel/Apricity half probably makes the most sense mathematically or something, but... what am I really likely to get out of asking about something that
almost
happened? it's like the worst kind of vague injury type ID cuz I really can't look at that and think either of you are any more likely than the other one to have that happen to them (well other than that Haschel lived in the middle of nowhere as a kid and maybe there's fewer motorcycles there??? maybe??) and all I can really ask about it was "lol tell me more" cuz I can't actually ask about the aftermath. Even if there is any point in asking about it since it seems like not a hard thing to convincingly lie about.

Soooo the real question is which of you is mean enough to submit that >:

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:04 am

Post by KittyMo »

I just realized a reason that LLD could help me is probably that she may know where the Pepsi peeps work rn. I wish I did!! Well and she Knows Pie. But she can't so RIP.

Haschel, in reference to, "In middle school, got the song "Little Brown Jug" banned by their music director," can you elaborate on the circumstances that led to this happening?

"plz don't swear" -- N
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In 6th grade I got a Glenn Miller Orchestra CD for Christmas, and one day at the start of band practice I played the melody to Little Brown Jug on my cornet to warm up. My friend heard me, brought his trombone over, and started playing the bassline. Then day in and day out we ran that shit into the ground. People would yell at us when we played it, which of course made us play it more. Eventually the song was banned because everybody was sick of us playing it aggressively all the time.

It became unbanned right before we moved on to high school. At our final concert in 8th grade, our jazz band's last song was a full arrangement of Little Brown Jug. Even though I was nowhere near 1st or 2nd trumpet, I got the solo for that song. My friend got the trombone solo. :]
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by KittyMo »

that's so adorable that I want it to be true

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Hey Apricity and Haschel, what predisposed you (like, what is unique about you or your surroundings at the time that make it obvious that this would have happened to you over anyone else) to being almost ran over by a motorcycle when you were 8?

"plz don't swear" -- N
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:13 am

I don't know how much time you've spent on Bald Peak, but during the summer there tend to be a lot of bikes and motorcycles doing that whole Washington County Scenic Loop tour. Our road didn't get a ton of traffic because it wasn't paved at the time and so a lot of us kids tended to play in the street without really paying that much attention. Those two facts together led both to an uncomfortably close call and an end to playing in the street.
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Apricity »

For me it actually happened in China. We went to visit relatives and were on the way to a restaurant to have dinner with my older cousin's family and their friends. The friends' family had a girl about my age, so we played together a lot. When we were crossing the road (people don't stop for pedestrians and there were no crosswalks at the time either; idk about now), the girl was with her parents and I was behind her with mine. I distinctly remember running to catch up with her and feeling this huge whoosh of air right behind me when the motorcycle went by. I guess, being little, it didn't really register in my brain right away what almost happened? But my mom screamed and when we got to the other side of the road she yelled at me. And held my hand in a death grip for the rest of the way to the restaurant.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I think Apricity Was almost run over by a motorcycle when they were 8

I think Haschel In middle school, got the song "Little Brown Jug" banned by their music director

(I know only one of those counts but :b)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Plz tell me if I'm right

"plz don't swear" -- N
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:29 pm

♫ My wife and I live all alone ♫
♫ In a little brown hut we call our home; ♫
♫ She likes gin and I like rum ♫
♫ And getting this song banned was fun! ♫
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by KittyMo »

:D

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Also I take back what I said about it being impossible to learn things about something that almost happened Apricity. That was a good story :]

"plz don't swear" -- N
Apricity
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Apricity
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Apricity »

Looking back on it, I was very very lucky. Just 6 inches back and I think I would've been run over.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1511, KittyMo wrote:
I think Apricity Was almost run over by a motorcycle when they were 8

I think Haschel In middle school, got the song "Little Brown Jug" banned by their music director

(I know only one of those counts but :b)
Those are right! Congratulations on $75,000 :D

What are your unofficial guesses for the rest?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by KittyMo »

uhhhh.

Equinox- extra coffee (my gut told me this was right)
Shadoweh- didn't commit to chorusing (I feel like the other two in this group are more likely to take on too many things at once)
piegirl- ethernet (uhh PoE??)

yay it's over

"plz don't swear" -- N
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:00 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Here's the reveal:

StrangersIdentities
ApricityWas almost run over by a motorcycle when they were 8
EquinoxOnce received the part of the chorus in a junior high school play but chickened out due to the time commitment
FaradayHas a scar on their forehead from falling and hitting their head against the corner of a door in their grandmother's house at age 3
Haschel CedricsonIn middle school, got the song "Little Brown Jug" banned by their music director
lilith2013Has taken three actuarial exams
NWent interstate for a wedding but didn't take any formal clothes so stopped somewhere on the way to buy some
piegirlnWas fed up at their wireless connection, so bought a 100-foot Ethernet cable and snaked it through their bathroom and two hallways to connect their PC to their router
RealeoWhen they were little, they wanted to become a billiard champion as an adult
ShadowehStores extra coffee in empty small Pepsi bottles for convenience in taking to work
UpTooLateOnce switched from first chair flute to oboe in the middle of the year to piss off their creepy band teacher
ViOnce saw someone rubbing a cow in the middle of the night
YumeWhen [stranger] was 16 years old, hid a library book among the books a street salesman had during school break, and when [stranger] tried to take it back after school, she yelled at [stranger] and threatened to call the police, even after [stranger] explained the situation

You'll be sent the leftover identities shortly :)
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:39 am

Post by KittyMo »

Thanks for modding! :]

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Welcome to Identity, Realeo! Here are your strangers and their identities in alphabetical order:

StrangersIdentities
animorpherv1Came home from work a few months ago to find their lawn had been mowed and a hardware catalouge stolen
ApricityCan live off of Raising Cane's chicken fingers
BipolarChemistClimbed 29 flights of stairs in about 20 minutes
ErrantparabolaGot double second chance in a game tournament
Haschel CedricsonOnce drove an hour and a half at 4:30am to see the sunrise at a waterfall
lilith2013Reached the live interview portion of the Jeopardy! tryout process
NRecently started calligraphy after receiving brush pens as a Christmas gift
piegirlnSlept through a friend getting saran wrapped to the bed once on a trip
ShadowehSpends spare time solving logic riddles and lateral puzzles
StrangerCougStarted writing with fountain pens about a month and a half ago
Tatsuya KananeTheir favorite webcomics include Go Get a Roomie!, Dumbing of Age, and Something Positive
YumeWas born 3 months early and weighed only around 2 pounds

Assistance
: 1 Question | Double Dip | Mistaken Identity | Split Identity | Tri-Identity

You are welcome to start with a match attempt or by using assistance.

"plz don't swear" -- N
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Realeo »

/confirmed

However, isn't TK siteflake due to studying?
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Realeo »

I know that EP is a quizbowler so let us match
EP to Jeopardy!
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I didn't realize he hasn't posted in almost two months tbh. If you wanna ask him something at some point I'll PM him as soon as I see it, and if he isn't around to answer you can have a refund for the question. He was just one of the most recent people to submit new identities to me that hadn't been put in a round in a while, so. <_<

I mean now that you mention it I should have poked him before adding him in, but kinda too late now :s

"plz don't swear" -- N

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”