A Newbie's List of Inside Jokes To Fake Your Way to the Finals:
By a Fellow Newbie
1) Kawazu -- just know that he's a professor of being a dog. Asking people to sing the song is also a great way to see who's new and who's a veteran in the group.
2) #this7 -- say only at final 7 and only after someone else says it first. Don't ask, just do it.
3) phrasing -- for any sentence that may be misconstrued (that's what she said jokes). Be careful not to over do it though.
4) Brenda -- If her name ever comes up, just hate her with an unreasonable burning passion. No one likes her and neither should you.
5) Rabble -- Don't know what it means or where it came from, but if someone says it, it should be like an involuntary reflex to repeat it. BE ONE WITH THE RABBLE!
6) Thanks Monica -- just thank her. Whatever she did is worthy of your appreciation. Similar to "bye Felicia" but more friendly
7) Xof -- Everyone is xof and you must love her/yourself. Any act of hostility towards xof will result in nothing but your misfortune
And most importantly, if anyone asks you any personal questions about yourself, just say you're gay, you're an accountant, and you're an alcoholic. You'll fit right in