Survivor: Over The Top (Season 3 Episode 3)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

{Tribal Council 14}

ImageImageImage

{Becky Lee, Dan Barry, Teresa Cooper}

Dan's love has been eliminated from the game, but he's secured himself a spot in the final two! Who will he bring with him?!
(expired on 2016-12-13 03:09:13)
to
VOTE SOMEONE OUT.
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

If there was one thing that Teresa "T-Bird" Cooper was good at, it was matching things. She'd been putting together Toaster Strudels her whole life, this was her moment to shine. With her pink hat and sunny disposition to boot, she easily outmaneuvered everyone else to win immunity. Now it was time for her final act in the game, one she'd been waiting many rounds to do. To split up the power couple that had been left in too long. She knew she probably should have done it with Neleh in, but also knew that Neleh would have probably either gone on an immunity run, or somehow worked her latte magic to get there. However, she knew there was a higher probability that Dan would take her over Dave...so now she had to work her magic. She walked up to Becky and "Channeled Yul" again to tell her that it would be her destiny to break her previous fire making final four challenge record of four hours to build by going for five hours in order to redeem herself. At TC, the theory was proven when neither Dave nor Becky could build fire and after five hours, Becky got a spark to light and Jeff called it on the sheer embarrassment of once again letting this happen. She waved to Dave as he left. She'd done it. She'd successfully gotten rid of Neleh, Dave, Tony, and numerous others. She has all the confidence in the world that she was going to be given...well...another .001 of a billion dollars to add to her Scrooge McDuck vault in Duckberg.

Dan and Dave both couldn't bring themselves to vote each other out. Dan told Dave that he'd go to the ends of the earth and space to do anything he could for him and tried to help him learn how to make fire...however it was...not to be. And in the end, even though he hadn't turned on his lover, despite Teresa's pleas to do so, he still sobbed as the other left, singing "rocket man" to him through anxiety ridden sobs as he took his steps out. He then turned to Teresa and Becky who both were talking about "someone named Yul" and knew...if it was the last thing he did, he'd make sure he'd win for Dave and prove to him that their love was real...by winning the million. He may have been the stupid member of the plastics, but damnit, he wasn't going down without a fight. He rubbed his moobs for luck and hoped everything would turn out well.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

"Yul?" Becky called. But there was no Yul, not anymore. He was busy gallivanting through time and space meeting women and having them call him a doctor or something. But it was all she could do to try and play Survivor some other way, so far be it from her to tell people Yul had stopped talking to her. Teresa had told her she was Yul again, but Becky was getting disillusioned. She had made it this far with Yul's help, and wow, she was so proud that she made it this far.

If Hollywood had taught her anything, it was totally fine to win a competition if you cheat all the way through, as long as you stop towards the end and win on your own. By golly, if Yul abandoned her, if cheating was not going to work for her, it was time to not cheat. She put on her big girl pants. Screw Yul, screw Teresa-Yul, she was going to whip up the mightiest fire ever seen on Survivor. Though she hadn't exactly done anything for the first 30 days. "Yul, what's a fire?" Try as she might, it's not like Becky knew what a fire was. They ran out of wood, coconut husks, flints, matches, gasoline, lighters, calling in a second to make fire for them, until finally Becky's clothing accidentally scratched against itself and in the dark it caused a bit of a light spark in the darkness. Mistaking it for fire, Jeff called the challenge and declared Becky the winner. Damnit, Becky thought, she cheated again!

"Wait. I don't need Yul's help to cheat. That was the message these films and Yul was trying to teach me. The power to cheat...it was in me all along!"
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:47 pm

what a growth arc <3
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:56 am

Post by pablito »

Dave smiled. His heart. He voted Becky.
Sup, later.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:06 am

bump

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:45 pm

Dan has chosen to vote out...

Spoiler: Dan's vote

Becky is the final jury member.

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:50 pm

{Final Tribal Council}

Image VS. Image

{Dan Barry} VS. {Teresa Cooper}

{The Jury}

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Everyone, you have
(expired on 2016-12-14 00:50:39)
to vote for who you want to see WIN the second season of Survivor: Over The Top!

Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

Dan won immunity despite the odds. He had a 50/50 shot to ensure that his love being voted out was not in vain. He struggled and came out victorious. It was the most happy he'd ever been. He cried out "That's for you!" And broke out into a verse of rocket man. At the Tribal Council, he had a choice to make. Did he take someone who screwed half the jury but might have a better final speech than him, or take the delusional, but lovable Yul Kwon? He made his choice after Becky mentioned something about cheating. He wanted to get to the finale with honor and decided that he'd take his fellow Plastic with him.

Teresa could only grin as she allowed Dan to win the final immunity. She knew that he or Becky would have taken her and that her beautiful nails would win her money. She also knew that Becky would hate him for voting her out, so it was just a matter of convincing everyone that Dan was nothing without Dave and couldn't even make a rational decision. She grinned and sat with her pink hat as Becky walked off as predicted. She was ready to sell her plan to the jury and then walk away to be...even richer than she already was.

(INCOMING JURY SPEECHES I HAVE TO WRITE TWO OF THEM GAHHHHH)
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:18 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

Dan and Teresa. Teresa and Dan. Two of the Plastics, the pre-show alliance. Both have very different stories as to how they got here and both are now tasked with doing what they need to in order to get the juries votes.

Opening Speeches:

Teresa stands up and puts on pink everything because it's Wednesday again.

"I'd like to thank my father who made it possible for me to rig my way on to this show, for all of you for letting me be able to make big moves and not be in Tony's shadow, for Dan for not eliminating me, and for Toaster Strudels, which without their yummy deliciousness I wouldn't be here because. It's super fetch! I came in, and was basically given a number two spot by Tony Vlachos. He was mean to me, he called me names, he wrote the Spy Shack Burn Book."

EVERYONE GASPS BECAUSE NO ONE SAW THIS COMING.

"However, what he didn't anticipate is his loyal followers uprising and surpassing him. Because of my amazing ability *coughillegalmoneycough* I was able to get people to do what I wanted. Neleh seduced dan...because of me..."

MORE GASPING

"Dan and Dave broke up and then got back together and then broke up again because of me..."

MORE GAPSING LOTS OF GAPSING

"Becky believed I was the real Yul and did things at my command."

SO MUCH GPASING!

"And even Tina was able to help me split a vote to make Tony and Anna mad at each other."

Literally hair is being pulled out.

"So that being said, I'm not someone who let others use her. I made my own choices, I made big moves, and I think, if you all vote me for Prom Sole Survivor, I will give you all free toaster strudels and we will all be happy. The end!"

-

Dan waited until she sat down before he stood up. He began to rub his moobs in good ol Dan fashion and looked at them.

"I think...there's a 30% chance it's already raining..."

Everyone looks around. It's not raining.

"I didn't...mean real rain. Or maybe I did. I don't know." Shakes head. "In any case, I believe fate is raining in my direction because I have worked hard and been through the ringer to be here."

He looks to Neleh.

"I wasn't really attracted to you, but I don't think you were attracted to me either...so that's okay."

He looks at Tony.

"I had a plan to destroy the Plastics one by one and you two were part of that. I am...the reason the vote tied on Anna which made her mad at you."

GASPIGINGNG!!!!

He looks to Vince.

"You and Neleh were too close. I wanted to be a power couple with my lover Dave but you threatened that. So I helped convince others to get rid of you."

...no one gasps.

He looks at Mikayla.

"I helped you braid your hot dogs while you weren't looking."

SO MUCH GASPING EVERYONE IS HYPER VENTILATING AND JEFF HAS TO ORDER MEDIVACUATIONS FOR THE WHOLE JURY!!!

3 days later after everyone is medivacuated.

Turns to Becky.

"If I had let you get here, you would have won, and to honor Dave's memory I couldn't let that happen since I promised him i would win for him."

Turns to Tina.

"...the hell where did you come from?"

Turns to Jeff.

"I could host as good maybe worse than you."

Turns to Dave.

"Love of my life, stars that I blast off too in my own mental space ship every night, person who helps me predict the weather by helping me jiggle my moobs. You have won me over heart and soul. After all this is over, please stay with me. I wouldn't be half the person I am without you."

Turns to the entire Jury.

"Who here has felt personally victimized by T-Bird Teresa Cooper?"

Everyone raises their hand.

"The last part of my plan here on survivor is to be the last plastic standing. And in order to do that, I have to get rid of the final part of my plan...the Evil Band of Loyal Follower." He pointed to Teresa.

No one knows what he's talking about.

"First I had to get rid of the "technically good physique" aka Anna. Then I had to get rid of the "High Status Man Candy" aka Tony. However, I knew that if I let Becky get here, she would beat me."

He turns to all of them. "Now, I need your help to make my rocket ship dreams come true and help me get out the last part of my plan...and I need your help to do it...will you?"

Everyone raises an eyebrow.

"Well?"

Murmurs and some "sures" are said.

"Great. Thank you I'm done."

AND NOW THE VOTE TURNS TO YOU AUDIENCE. HELP DECIDE WHETHER THE TOASTER STRUDEL HEIRESS PLAYED A MANIPULTIVE MASTERMINDING GAME, OR WEATHER THE MOOB GRABBING WEATHERMAN STOLE YOUR HEARTS WITH HIS TALE OF LOVE AND COURAGE. ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES!!!

(feel free to ask the finalists any questions you have and I'll attempt to try and write responses >.>)
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:02 pm

Dan, Teresa, who do you think would deserve to win most of everyone on the jury?

Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

In post 260, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:Dan, Teresa, who do you think would deserve to win most of everyone on the jury?
Dan looks at the person asking the question and begins sobbing hysterically. "Dave...he's...so wonderful...and the best..."

Teresa blinks and looks at the question asker. "Are you insinuating I don't deserve to win? That is so not fetch." Seems super offended, rolls here eyes. "Well obviously that'd have to be Vince. He's super charming and his love of coconuts would have gotten him far...speaking of which..." Turns to the camera. "My daddy wants you all to know that the next flavor of Toaster Strudels...is Coconut." Gives a big wink as theme music begins to play.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:29 pm

I'll count the final votes.

Spoiler: 1st vote

Spoiler: 2nd vote

Spoiler: 3rd vote

Spoiler: 4th vote

Spoiler: 5th vote

Spoiler: 6th vote

Spoiler: final vote

Dan Barry is the second winner of Survivor: Over The Top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler: Voting Chart

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:31 pm

Big thank you to Malkon, pablito, STD, and PrivateI for being writers this season. If any of you want to be added into the queue again, just say the word. I enjoyed reading all of what you had to add. :D

Next season will be Vijarada, BROseidon, Xalxe, and kdowns, since MattP is busy at the moment. We're still waiting on kdowns' draft for players, but we'll give him 24 more hours.

Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

As the votes were read, Dan and Teresa held each other's hands. When it was three to three, both held their breaths.

Then the final vote was read and that confetti started streaming down. Dan couldn't believe it. He'd won. He'd really done it.

The first thing he did was run over to Dave and hug him tight. The man of his rocket dreams.

Then he got on one knee and proposed hoping the other would say yes.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I've been trying to eliminate Dan since the first round. ;_;
This was amazing to read.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Chevre »

There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:41 pm

Teresa CPN goddess <3

Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Vijarada »

RIP?
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:47 pm

Still waiting on kdowns' draft, unless someone else wants to sign up.

Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Xalxe »

goddammit
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:55 pm

He's picked up both the initial PM and the prod PM so I'm just gonna take him off the list

Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

I'll join as lastminutereplacement if you need me.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:44 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 271, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:He's picked up both the initial PM and the prod PM so I'm just gonna take him off the list
Sorry, I've been incredibly busy. Finals week .-.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:13 am

It's all good man, Season 3 will begin when I get home :D

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”