LOADED QUESTIONS: ROUND GODDAMN FIFTEEN

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Eggplantaorta
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Eggplantaorta »

ROUND 4- HAPPINESS ROUND ANSWERS

Randomized, yeah. Small round this time!
You have X days to guess, where X is a number that is greater or equal to 3.

mykonian
- discovering the joy that is mafia
Errantparabola
- What's that thing you call happiness?
Vi
- At the top of a big hill on a rollercoaster... thanks to the girl sitting next to me.
KittyMo
- When my appeal to stay in college was accepted.
yawetag
- Meeting a foster dog again after they've found their new home and they still remember me
Shaziro
- Tests had never been this grueling, I had never felt this woefully unprepared. We sat there, the 7 of us. It had been a nice ride, a wonderful experience. They started calling names, honourable mentions first. Then onto the real deal, and there I was, hoping beyond hope. But what I could not have imagined came true, my name was called. I remember standing on the stage looking over all people who sat there, and there I finally understood what people meant with "tears of joy".
Cheery Dog
- I was leaping in between some people that were carrying around expensive things
randomidget
- My last day before leaving for college, I spent the day with my high school friends. It was tearful and intensely bittersweet, but that day was when the bonds that I shared with them became most apparent.
Felissan
- when the other team couldn't stop us from winning a quiz bowl competition in DC, and we kept racking up points anyway
avatar is made from combined small pictures of the avatars of cheery dog, gin n tonic, randomidget, mykonian, lalaladucks, utl, arthur dayne, and kittymo.

and this time, MTD as well. are you happy now MTD
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

aww man, such a small round. Don't we like happy questions?
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

In post 124, Vi wrote:
In post 122, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 110, Vi wrote:@mod: what happens if five people submit small variations on "orgasm"
[...]
wat did i fiddly do
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

In post 126, mykonian wrote:aww man, such a small round. Don't we like happy questions?
i was gonna say jizz my pants but

vi stole it

but then no one did it

so im sad now
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Vi »

edit--this is a spoiler <.<
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Eggplantaorta
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Eggplantaorta »

This is getting updated, and it's getting updated TODAY.
What?! An update in 3 days? Now that's unheard of
avatar is made from combined small pictures of the avatars of cheery dog, gin n tonic, randomidget, mykonian, lalaladucks, utl, arthur dayne, and kittymo.

Eggplantaorta
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Eggplantaorta »

ROUND 5- HAPPINESS ROUND RESULTS!

HOLY GUACAMOLE! EP keeping a promise? Now that's even more unheard of!
The guessers this round are yawetag, Cheery Dog, Vi, mykonian, and KittyMo. With a GUEST GUESS by lalaladucks!
Who will come out on top in this small round?

Vi's Results
Spoiler: Vi's Guesses
mykonian
randomidget
Cheery Dog
- At the top of a big hill on a rollercoaster... thanks to the girl sitting next to me.
KittyMo
Shaziro
- Meeting a foster dog again after they've found their new home and they still remember me
Errantparabola
- Tests had never been this grueling, I had never felt this woefully unprepared. We sat there, the 7 of us. It had been a nice ride, a wonderful experience. They started calling names, honourable mentions first. Then onto the real deal, and there I was, hoping beyond hope. But what I could not have imagined came true, my name was called. I remember standing on the stage looking over all people who sat there, and there I finally understood what people meant with "tears of joy".
Felissan
- I was leaping in between some people that were carrying around expensive things
yawetag
- My last day before leaving for college, I spent the day with my high school friends. It was tearful and intensely bittersweet, but that day was when the bonds that I shared with them became most apparent.
Vi
- when the other team couldn't stop us from winning a quiz bowl competition in DC, and we kept racking up points anyway

CORRECT MATCHES
Vi

PAIRS THAT WERE SWAPPED
N/A

Cheery Dog's Results
Spoiler: Cheery Dog's Guesses
Yawetag
mykonian
Shaziro
- When my appeal to stay in college was accepted
randomidget
Errantparabola
Vi
KittyMo
Cheery Dog
Felissan

CORRECT MATCHES
Vi
Cheery Dog
Shaziro

PAIRS THAT WERE SWAPPED
randomidget/yawetag

mykonian's Results
Spoiler: mykonian's Guesses
mykonian
Errantparabola
Vi
KittyMo
yawetag
Shaziro
Cheery Dog
randomidget
Felissan

CORRECT MATCHES
mykonian
Errantparabola

PAIRS THAT WERE SWAPPED
N/A

yawetag's Results
Spoiler: yawetag's Guesses
Cheery Dog- when the other team couldn't stop us from winning a quiz bowl competition in DC, and we kept racking up points anyway
randomidget- When my appeal to stay in college was accepted.
Felissan- Tests had never been this grueling, I had never felt this woefully unprepared. We sat there, the 7 of us. It had been a nice ride, a wonderful experience. They started calling names, honourable mentions first. Then onto the real deal, and there I was, hoping beyond hope. But what I could not have imagined came true, my name was called. I remember standing on the stage looking over all people who sat there, and there I finally understood what people meant with "tears of joy".
Vi- I was leaping in between some people that were carrying around expensive things
KittyMo- What's that thing you call happiness?
Shaziro- Meeting a foster dog again after they've found their new home and they still remember me
Errantparabola- My last day before leaving for college, I spent the day with my high school friends. It was tearful and intensely bittersweet, but that day was when the bonds that I shared with them became most apparent.
yawetag- At the top of a big hill on a rollercoaster... thanks to the girl sitting next to me.
mykonian- discovering the joy that is mafia

CORRECT MATCHES
yawetag
Errantparabola (I swear this answer was totally here from the start and not something that someone pointed out to me in sitechat)

PAIRS THAT WERE SWAPPED
N/A

KittyMo's Results
Spoiler: KittyMo's Guesses
Cheery Dog- What's that thing you call happiness?
Errantparabola- My last day before leaving for college, I spent the day with my high school friends. It was tearful and intensely bittersweet, but that day was when the bonds that I shared with them became most apparent.
Felissan- When my appeal to stay in college was accepted.
KittyMo - I was leaping in between some people that were carrying around expensive things
mykonian- Tests had never been this grueling, I had never felt this woefully unprepared. We sat there, the 7 of us. It had been a nice ride, a wonderful experience. They started calling names, honourable mentions first. Then onto the real deal, and there I was, hoping beyond hope. But what I could not have imagined came true, my name was called. I remember standing on the stage looking over all people who sat there, and there I finally understood what people meant with "tears of joy".
randomidget- At the top of a big hill on a rollercoaster... thanks to the girl sitting next to me.
Shaziro - discovering the joy that is mafia
Vi- Meeting a foster dog again after they've found their new home and they still remember me
yawetag- when the other team couldn't stop us from winning a quiz bowl competition in DC, and we kept racking up points anyway

CORRECT MATCHES
KittyMo
mykonian
Errantparabola

PAIRS THAT WERE SWAPPED
N/A

lalaladucks's Results
Spoiler: lalaladucks's Guesses
KittyMo - My last day before leaving for college, I spent the day with my high school friends. It was tearful and intensely bittersweet, but that day was when the bonds that I shared with them became most apparent.
Errantparabola - Tests had never been this grueling, I had never felt this woefully unprepared. We sat there, the 7 of us. It had been a nice ride, a wonderful experience. They started calling names, honourable mentions first. Then onto the real deal, and there I was, hoping beyond hope. But what I could not have imagined came true, my name was called. I remember standing on the stage looking over all people who sat there, and there I finally understood what people meant with "tears of joy".
Vi - What's that thing you call happiness?
Cheery Dog - Meeting a foster dog again after they've found their new home and they still remember me
mykonian - At the top of a big hill on a rollercoaster... thanks to the girl sitting next to me.
Shaziro - When my appeal to stay in college was accepted.
Felissan - I was leaping in between some people that were carrying around expensive things
yawetag - when the other team couldn't stop us from winning a quiz bowl competition in DC, and we kept racking up points anyway
randomidget - discovering the joy that is mafia

CORRECT MATCHES
randomidget
Shaziro
Cheery Dog

PAIRS THAT WERE SWAPPED
N/A

Fun Facts- lalaladucks ties for first despite the inherent disadvantage.
- Errantparabola is apparently mistaken for some sort of successful person... [o_o]
- lalaladucks decided to guess because she thought she knew KittyMo's answer. Didn't, but still did well.
- She was also the only one to successfully get Cheery Dog. In the words of Vi, "I swear if the dog actually submitted the dog answer"
- randomidget is seen as both someone who doesn't know happiness and a romantic, depending on the person you ask.
- As someone who did the quiz bowl thing, I can confirm that destroying the other team in glorious battle is indeed the greatest feeling.

CORRECT ANSWERS
Spoiler: Answers
Errantparabola - My last day before leaving for college, I spent the day with my high school friends. It was tearful and intensely bittersweet, but that day was when the bonds that I shared with them became most apparent.
mykonian - Tests had never been this grueling, I had never felt this woefully unprepared. We sat there, the 7 of us. It had been a nice ride, a wonderful experience. They started calling names, honourable mentions first. Then onto the real deal, and there I was, hoping beyond hope. But what I could not have imagined came true, my name was called. I remember standing on the stage looking over all people who sat there, and there I finally understood what people meant with "tears of joy".
Felissan - What's that thing you call happiness?
Cheery Dog - Meeting a foster dog again after they've found their new home and they still remember me
yawetag - At the top of a big hill on a rollercoaster... thanks to the girl sitting next to me.
Shaziro - When my appeal to stay in college was accepted.
KittyMo - I was leaping in between some people that were carrying around expensive things
Vi - when the other team couldn't stop us from winning a quiz bowl competition in DC, and we kept racking up points anyway
randomidget - discovering the joy that is mafia

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I was Cheery Dog long before those dogs were even born. I guess I had one of my current dogs at the time I started using this name, but that's different as I doubt she had anything to do with it.
There is a stuffed dog that shares the name, but it came after I started using this.

<3 Torah & Cassidy as the foster dogs in question though.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Eggplantaorta
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Eggplantaorta »

ROUND 5- HAPPINESS ROUND

If you could ask anyone from 100 years in the future one question, what would it be?

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I like that people thought I was a doggo caregiver.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Vi »

In the words of Vi, "I swear if the dog actually submitted the dog answer"
e we
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

i wish i had that much game lol
also i kinda did set myself up for being the most depressing answer
i would have actually done alright this round if i remembered to enter :/
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by mykonian »

man, I felt so good about this round, but obviously my guesses were crap.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Tonight's the night.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:27 am

that was fast
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:11 am

gdi eggplant
you suck randomidget
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

yeah, fuckin' eggplant.

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:20 am

Post by lalaladucks »

plz do dis
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Okay, I have a real excuse, for the first time.
Blackout at my dorm! Power outage! No wifi on campus!
I'm infiltrating a cafe right now for wifi currently :)
Expect update in 10 minutes!

--implosion
provided
Eggplantaorta
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Eggplantaorta
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Eggplantaorta »

ROUND 6- FUTURE QUESTION ROUND ANSWERS

GUESS GUESS GUESS

eagerSnake
- What happened to my country?
BPC
- If you could ask anyone from 100 years in the future one question, what would it be?
EP
- Hi, my name is <real name>, have you ever heard of me?
Cheery Dog
- Sigh, it's not like I'll be around then. Can't ask them the winner of 2017's super bowl, because they won't know. Ehm, ask them what the most impactful invention of the last century was?
Realeo
- Do you know who I am?
Yume
- Has the Riemann hypothesis been proven?
Felissan
- To fix Donald Trump mistake, who should we vote for in 2020?
Shaziro
- Have the relationships between people improved?
DRK
- What are the best and worst things humanity has accomplished in the past 100 years?
randomidget
- I would notify the world of this ability. I would put it to the UN and the leaders of the world to work together to find the best possible question to ask, as the answer would change the course of our history as we know it. In that time of shared discussion, with something so major on the line, we would either unify, or destroy one another, and whichever one happens would be the inevitable fate of humanity anyhow. I'd just speed it up.
Apricity
- Are forests all gone?
lalaladucks
- how do i create the invention most benefiting humanity created in the last 10 years?
Vi
- Who are you?
Creature
- What has been the most significant medical discovery in the past century?
mykonian
- How does The Simpsons end?
yawetag
- Does everyone still suck?

Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Mitillos »

Whoever gave the second answer in the list: You are awesome. Thank you for making my day.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:59 am

In post 144, Eggplantaorta wrote:
mykonian
- How does The Simpsons end?
it doesnt
you suck randomidget
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Felissan »

I kinda wish I didn't blow my "The Game" answer on round 1, I've just noticed "Is The Game over yet?" would have been a great one here.
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Kari
Kari
Goon
Kari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Kari »

-posts for ego, because i wanna answer the next question-

:>
There are few things in life worth appreciating~
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:27 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 147, Felissan wrote:I kinda wish I didn't blow my "The Game" answer on round 1, I've just noticed "Is The Game over yet?" would have been a great one here.
I'm so disappointed you didn't have a game related answer every time.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”