xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #47 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm on mobile all day, out w/ fam. I was an informed townie previously. I knew that a specific role name was town but not who they were.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh yea

VOTE: cabd srs vote
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I really hope Cephrir is scum so I can kynch him
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 53, Cephrir wrote:Reck, you rolled scum this game eh?

shos, read the thread.

I'm scum because I said I hope you're scum so I can lynch you? Tell me more
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I just got home, was out all day with family. I was mobile posting all day.

Cabd is actually scum, though, because of that policy lynch + HEY YALL LETS TALK ABOUT PRIOR ROLES BECAUSE UHHH MOD META ANYTHING TO STOP ME FROM HAVING TO TALK ABOUT REAL THINGS

And Cephrir's insistence that I'm scum based on (???) and then refusal to explain/elaborate when I pressed him further is bad, too.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 74, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:What explanation though? All you said was "his attitude" was off, but that came after your initial issue.

this
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't think we have any history or reasons to hate each other so I'm not sure where that came from.

I meant it in a way that your team and my team and in all four of our games together and your team repulses me with how lovey dovey you are so I want to kill you so I hope you're scum.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 82, TierShift wrote:Yeah this is shit I'm pretty happy with my vote
WHy is it shit
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 88, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:sub par player list

green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

good lord.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #104 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 98, notscience wrote:This doesn't make sense. First off, he posted it so early in the game that there wasn't even anything else for him to try and avoid talking about. Second, something something starting a policy lynch is a null tell.

Driving the conversation towards theory/setup/speculation allows scum to not contribute anything to the game. I've hidden behind it several times as scum. It's not about what he was avoiding THERE, it's about the direction he was heading. We have now had several pages of people claiming roles and wondering AHHH WHERE ARE THE OLD ROLE CLAIMS and it's just silly.

Advocating a policy lynch is pretty bad, unless the player is truly horrendous -- IE, not Who. Additionally, if it was really that bad that Cabd doesn't like playing with him, his team had the option to swap.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 106, notscience wrote:Also to note: There was board game mafia a while back, and I don't know the current validity of this or not, but Morph (him/ffery) made a comment about how the pro-town charter that was presented (essentially, it was like "be protown! we agree to be protown and have fun!') and their comment was "If we were scum, we would just spend the majority of day 1 outlining this contract." so yes, I do see why that might be an issue, but I think it's only an issue if thats all he does today. ie, you might have jumped the gun a bit on that.

I'm not very good at waiting around. I do things. Then I do more things based on the results of the things I did. Perhaps I did jump the gun, but I saw something that struck me as scummy, and I did things.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 110, copper223 wrote:@Reck
I don't think what Cabd did there was setup speculating for the sake of it there, when he pulled the setup spec. card in Poe he tried to influence what we believed about it whereas here he made it an open discussion, the PL I am not so fond of because I've seen scum hide behind it to avoid having to find legit reasons to scumread players they know are town, so if that's all he does I'll reconsider, for now this seems, tonewise as well, more like the Rome town Cabd rather than the Poe scum Medea.

I haven't decided if your push is legit town or scum finding something to push on, I think I am biased on this read cause I didn't appreciate your playstile the first time we played so I want to scumread you, which might funnily enough make me overcompensate towards town when I shouldn't if that makes sense.

What's the pro-town benefit of setup speculation discussion? It's not even current setup spec -- it's setup spec from a completely unrelated game. It is not productive, it's anti-productive. It's a distraction. I don't particularly give a shit about meta or anything, so that piece of the argument falls flat for me. For me, analyzing that within the context of this game alone, it's sketchy.

At least you can admit your bias.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 118, TierShift wrote:
In post 87, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 82, TierShift wrote:Yeah this is shit I'm pretty happy with my vote
WHy is it shit

Because there was obviously no intent to avoid engaging this game by cabd and you made it seem like there was. You seemed to be pretty certain in your read but now that there's resistance to your read you try to justify it with even more bullshit ('it was just about the direction he was heading') which is put forward more as an excuse for scumreading him than as a read you believe in. Town don't need to make excuses for reads, they believe in reads.

Seriously, people, read 104 and see it's a fucking excuse.

"Obviously no intent"? How is it obvious? He brought up setup speculation about a completely unrelated game that has no actual impact or anything on this game and asked for EVERY PLAYER IN THE GAME to engage in said useless bullshit setup speculation. How is that "obviously" not engaging?

Bringing that up dictates the course of the early phase of this game and that course is shitty and not productive and bullshit. It's scummy enough,
especially so early on D1
, to warrant a push.

Your defense of him is really cute though :)
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #146 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:23 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 121, Cephrir wrote:You should have held on to this, if you're town. He made one post about it. If he continued to harp on setup spec for 10 pages, you might have had a case, but one post is one post. Did it look like he might continue to do more of it? Yeah, it sure did, but that didn't actually happen. It really is silly, though; we've learned exactly one thing and that's that the mod can be expected to try to fuck with our heads, but you should always expect good mods to fuck with your head anyway.

I didn't like you calling him "actually scum" without waiting to see if things would really play out that way. On its own, that one post is a pretty flimsy reason, and I don't think anyone should have strong beliefs based on it alone.

I'm constantly baffled by the idea of policy lynches, but I haven't noticed one alignment as more likely to advocate them, especially Day 1.

I don't wait around, sorry. And I don't want fifteen pages of people rambling about setup speculation before I go "AHA! NOW THAT WE'VE WASTED ALL THIS TIME, YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!". Not my style, and not something I'm interested in doing this game. Read my above post for more context.

It's early D1. I'd say pushing for nonproductive setup speculation + a weak sauce policy lynch is better reasoning to vote someone than stupid fucking RVS bullshit. Like it was strong enough that I didn't feel like engaging in RVS and wanted to get straight to meat & potatoes.

Re: policy lynching-- I don't know the numbers on whether one alignment does it more than another. I do know that unless it's a very SPECIFIC situation (like, Nobody Special), then it usually lacks any sort of pro-town motivation behind it. It's super easy for scum to just go RABBLE RABBLE TUNNEL TUNNEL POLICY LYNCH and not really engage with the game. I have done it pleeeenty of times.

And now Cabd hasn't posted in 24 hours after the shitstorm kicked up, despite being around the site yesterday evening and late last night.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #181 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 147, Cephrir wrote:
In post 146, xRECKONERx wrote:It's early D1.

This is what I wanted you to say all along. I'm fine with you suspecting him, but didn't believe in the level of certainty you had.

Do you think every person who does something early on D1 should post a disclaimer saying NOTE THIS IS EARLY D1 PLEASE TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #182 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 149, copper223 wrote:
In post 144, xRECKONERx wrote:What's the pro-town benefit of setup speculation discussion? It's not even current setup spec -- it's setup spec from a completely unrelated game. It is not productive, it's anti-productive. It's a distraction. I don't particularly give a shit about meta or anything, so that piece of the argument falls flat for me. For me, analyzing that within the context of this game alone, it's sketchy.

At least you can admit your bias.

You don't know if there is a correlation between the roles of the prior setup and the new ones, from the roles you all said you received I suspect there is one so the discussion is not useless, there are other ways where discussion of past roles can be useful as well.

I could make the same argument for RVS you just mad for Cabd proposing that discussion, it's not productive because all of us here know how it goes, it's anti-productive, it's a distraction, it's scum indicative that you RVS voted ... (if you space the logical jumps from A to D by putting in B and C to make it look reasonable it still is absurd when you connect the dots).

I do think it's possible you are strirring things up as town and some pressure on Cabd is fine by me.

If a complete reroll of the game means "oh yeah btw we're using the same roles and shit" then the mods fucked up and I quit
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 172, TierShift wrote:
In post 145, xRECKONERx wrote:
"Obviously no intent"? How is it obvious? He brought up setup speculation about a completely unrelated game that has no actual impact or anything on this game and asked for EVERY PLAYER IN THE GAME to engage in said useless bullshit setup speculation. How is that "obviously" not engaging?

Bringing that up dictates the course of the early phase of this game and that course is shitty and not productive and bullshit. It's scummy enough,
, to warrant a push.

Your defense of him is really cute though :)

I know cabd as a very thorough player. Wanting to understand the previous setup suits him. He wasn't doing it in a way to avoid commenting, he was just doing first things first. I've seen scumhim lurk and not contribute, but it's too early to tell if that is what he's doing,

"dont try to make plays or apply pressure on d1 bc it's d1"

ok
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #193 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

just gonna not interact with TierShift for the remainder of the game
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #226 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

my team has reported in and think shos & T-Bone are town
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #228 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

literally no reasons given

my team also super helpful
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #233 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 229, notscience wrote:So it's essentially like their ISOs.

Because
that
makes sense. Do they have any ruling on the more active players? Tiershift, LLD, etc?

No, the only things that have been said are that they think I'm on the right track applying pressure to Cabd/Cephrir and that they believe shos/T-Bone are town. That's it.

My PT is pretty dead with regards to this game, mostly because it started so late.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #235 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ummm his little "take shots from the side without engaging" is pretty par for the course afaik
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #258 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 236, copper223 wrote:So you think it's null or is it actually a towntell for him?

null
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #259 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

UT clarified that he feels T-Bone scum is more spamposty and frenzied whereas this feels like T-Bone just trying to make some lobbed baskets just to stay in the game
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #272 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

SO GODDAMNED DRUNK WHAT'S UP IM TOWN FIGHTE ME RIRIRL
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #313 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

VLA
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #314 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'll say that shos works his way into my blind spot so he can live forever now
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #340 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 315, Cephrir wrote:I checked if you were posting elsewhere, Cabd, and that is the only reason I'm not attempting to eviscerate you :P

It concerns me that I've been townbinned so quickly.

U haven't, dw
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #342 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 328, Cephrir wrote:ImageImageImageImage

I'm under contractual obligation to post this and inform you all that you're going to be overrun by the mighty armies of cute. Can you handle the swee-- ugh, never mind, this script is disgusting. *burns script*

Can you handle these FEROCIOUS ANIMALS?

Look at that cat. He wants to tear your faces off, scum, and feed them to you.

How about the fox? He looks cute on the outside, but just look at how he's manhandling that stick. Fierce.

The warthog is a fucking warthog. You really shouldn't fuck with warthogs, they will fuck you up. He also moonlights as a raging demigod fire wizard so yeah.

And MASTER FUCKING SPLINTER? Yeah, he's so awesome, he doesn't even need to destroy you himself. Hes so much better than you, he can TEACH OTHERS TO BE BETTER THAN YOU.

So watch out scum, these pissed off adorable woodland creatures are gonna take you down.

Contract fulfilled.

Stop this
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #343 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 341, notscience wrote:reck what do you think of cabd's recent showing

Underwhelming but null

Idk I don't like how he swept Mollie into the town column off basicalky nothing
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #347 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

NOTTY is now in my town column

Goodnight
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #420 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Still have the same reads, not much to comment on.

Brain is fried, been up for 17 hours after getting 2 hours of sleep and dealing with Zombie Jesus all day, need to process things more probs
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #424 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 422, Rhinox wrote:-Reck, OS would like to know why shos and t-bone are town? (ref: 226)

T-Bone I already explained, feel free to look it up

Shos was more of a feeling that his reads/quote walls were pretty genuine and felt like they had actual scumhunting motivation behind it
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #432 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

wtf just happend yo

someone here is SO FREAKIN TOWN
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #434 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

also I apologize for being pretty missing in action. these last 48 hours have taken a lot out of me

did u kno that being gay is bad and i should move home w/ my parents so they can correct my gay ways?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #486 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 471, Katsuki wrote:Reck does need to show up I agree and I expect him to join us on shos.

lmao bite me
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #489 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

because Cabd's response after early game shenanigans were weak and underwhelming and I still think he's scummy?

WOuld also probably vote TierShift. Would vote Cephrir as well
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #492 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:23 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

the small thing he did on p5

which built up pressure on him

which he responded to by making a weak ass post

and then continuing to lurk his way into obscurity

yes
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #494 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Go read through Cabd's iso then come back to me and with a straight face tell me "yeah that's a town iso"

like it's just bad. it's terrible. half of it is the stupid early game distractothon and half of it is awful reads with very little in the way of reasoning

seriously, after pages of content, he fires back with blanket town reads on me/mollie/Ceph. And his reasons boil down to LOL REACTIONS. Mollie had only been in the game for like one page and Cabd engages in Who WIFOM to explain his read. It's terrible. It's fucking terrible.

"copper fading on me makes sense" turns into "SLEPT ON IT, HE'S SCUM, REASONS LATER"

it is just bad. bad bad bad bad bad
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #498 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

shos at least shows his work, I feel, in comparison to Cabd

Cabd's posts read like tweets
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #603 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

uhhh i drank with glork + singer last night for things and have literally just crawled out of bed to get water and realized i was in games

more later
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #642 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Jesus, I have been out of commission.

WHY is there a katsuki wagon
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #655 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I dunno what else I can do with Cabd. I'm like, "here's a few reasons why he's scum". And Cabd isn't posting so it's not like that read can develop at all
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #665 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

there was a big lack of anything regarding me in that post Iece yup
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #672 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 668, Iecerint wrote:This game in general has a big lack of anything regarding you tbf. You rival me in that regard, and you weren't even on vacation, though you do seem to have had a few fun nights. ^^;

45 posts

vs

25 posts

????????
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #675 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yeah things are finally starting to take shape I think.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #787 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

It's really annoying to me that this mini theme has as many D1 posts as some large themes. It's making it hard to really keep up. The worst part is that, from looking through it, none of it is obnoxious spamposting. All of it is content, but it's making the game dense and hard to get into for me.

I have some town reads: mollie, Iecerint, copper, T-Bone, shos.

Everyone else is rather null-to-scum but all in one big grey goopy pile atm and I don't particularly see it getting any better.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #802 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

or we could not
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #803 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh I forgot my team thinks notty is town too so add him to the pile. Yeah.

Don't want to lynch: mollie, Iecerint, copper, T-Bone, shos, notty. LLD is an off-town read so I'd prefer other people as well due to earlier interactions that icba to find right now.

Would consider Cabd, Cephrir, Katsu, Rhinox, Tiershift.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #804 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

mollie have you made any attempt at all to
reach out
to me this game?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #808 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

what exactly are you waiting for me to address
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #812 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 809, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 808, xRECKONERx wrote:what exactly are you waiting for me to address

In post 806, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 804, xRECKONERx wrote:
mollie have you made any attempt at all to
reach out
to me this game?

well, I attempted to help you with cabd by voting him with you, I was waiting around for you to push more (and I get that is hard to do when he is being a lurksack) so i support you and follow-up and i sent you a message so yeah I wld say that I have!

we do great with board games and f2f I just don't understand why it doesn't translate to forum mafia. I am not giving up tho COS SOMEDAY IT IS GONNA HAPPEN.

I don't
really
understand why you were asking this question in the first place. cos it is kinda apparent that I have!

are you doing that thing you do where you only look up your name in a thread and those are the only posts you look at

yes im only reading posts with my name in it atm

and idk what you want me to say do that? I pushed Cabd. I gave my reasons. Most people ignored them, then Cabd continued to lurk his way into irrelevancy. I can't do much else.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #819 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

yepppp this game sure is things
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #822 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 820, pirate mollie wrote:ur mom is a thing.

I am willing to lynch tier who is up for it.

meeee
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #846 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

um

"punishing lurkers" mechanic sounds right as rain for a scumrole tbh
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #863 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 860, Cabd wrote:xRECKONERx: "hey guys cabd role sounds like it could be scum i dunno, but hell it justifies my vote on it" Yeah, okay, no. If reck was like "omg guys cabd is the scummiest fucking scum ever" that wouldn't have been his reaction/statement. Such a halfhearted move on who he defines as his primary scum suspect AND has been voteparking? Nope.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #864 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #865 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

"RECK'S WHOLE CASE RESTS ON THIS THING THAT JUST HAPPENED AND NOT MY SHITTY PLAY BEFOREHAND"

LITERALLY DIE
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #866 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

FUCKING LICK MY BALLS
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #867 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

FIGURATIVELY
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #893 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 888, Cephrir wrote:This is an obvious misrep, he didn't say that at all.

mmmm yessss

feeeed the ceph/cabd dream dunk scumteam fantasies in my mind

oh god i am cumming
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1027 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

these last 5 pages were useless

shos v tbone was boring as fuck and shos is just wrong and picking at irrelevant scabs
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1043 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1030, Katsuki wrote:Reck, I know youve been advocating cadb and ive been away fpr it. Can you sum up for me why hes scum?

a selection of quotes

Cabd is actually scum, though, because of that policy lynch + HEY YALL LETS TALK ABOUT PRIOR ROLES BECAUSE UHHH MOD META ANYTHING TO STOP ME FROM HAVING TO TALK ABOUT REAL THINGS

Driving the conversation towards theory/setup/speculation allows scum to not contribute anything to the game. I've hidden behind it several times as scum. It's not about what he was avoiding THERE, it's about the direction he was heading. We have now had several pages of people claiming roles and wondering AHHH WHERE ARE THE OLD ROLE CLAIMS and it's just silly.

Advocating a policy lynch is pretty bad, unless the player is truly horrendous -- IE, not Who. Additionally, if it was really that bad that Cabd doesn't like playing with him, his team had the option to swap.

Then he shows up after this and gives an underwhelming "AHA I AM HERE TO DAZZLE" post where he calls mollie town after she had been in the game for like less than a page and he barely elaborates on any of his reads.

Then he lurks. Forever. Enough to where most people forget the suspicion on him, and here we are 40 fucking pages later, where I'm having to dredge up old reads and cases because Cabd has lurked his way into a place where people won't bother with him.

Then he posts this in 860:
xRECKONERx: "hey guys cabd role sounds like it could be scum i dunno, but hell it justifies my vote on it" Yeah, okay, no. If reck was like "omg guys cabd is the scummiest fucking scum ever" that wouldn't have been his reaction/statement. Such a halfhearted move on who he defines as his primary scum suspect AND has been voteparking? Nope.

Which tries to tear down my vote on him by implying Cabd's claim is what I'm using to justify my vote on him and not the previous, IDK, 35+ pages of bullshit?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1067 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

bye mollie :'(
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1140 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1073, Cephrir wrote:We still have a day.

VOTE: T-Bone

In post 1074, shos wrote:Don't know if we can pull this off but will try definitely
VOTE: tboner

hold my hair im yakkin
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1146 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1107, Cephrir wrote:man shos

you are just so wrong so consistently

:/

!!!!!!!!!
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1147 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1110, Cephrir wrote:the ongoing games thing

that transcends alignment and win conditions

VOTE: reck

shitty reasonless vote
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1399 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh heyyyy

VOTE: Cabd
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1417 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1405, Cephrir wrote:i need a scumflip, and I think reck is a pretty good place to get one, but tbone will be making a strong case for that position also

lick my hairy scrotum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1418 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

still sold on the ceph/cabd scumteam btw

ill just sit here twiddling my thumbs until people listen, thank
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1419 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1417, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1405, Cephrir wrote:i need a scumflip, and I think reck is a pretty good place to get one, but tbone will be making a strong case for that position also

lick my hairy scrotum

EBWOP:

[please] lick my hairy [townie] scrotum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1473 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1462, Rhinox wrote:So you just going to keep voting Cabd until he's dead and not do anything else then?

yep*

*will also vote Ceph who is emptyvoting me
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1481 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1476, Iecerint wrote:if Cephrir is town

or he could just be scum?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1488 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1485, Iecerint wrote:highly imply that Cephrir was scum with Cabd.

DINGDINGDINGDINGDING
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1499 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

tbf
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1570 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

EVERY POST CEPHRIR MAKES MAKES ME CRINGE

THEN IG O 'OFHUCK IM BAD AT GAMES' AND I THINK IM WRONG

THEN I FEEL CONVICTION TO PURSEU IT ANYAYWY
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1571 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

EVERY POST CEPHRIR MAKES MAKES ME CRINGE

THEN IG O 'OFHUCK IM BAD AT GAMES' AND I THINK IM WRONG

THEN I FEEL CONVICTION TO PURSEU IT ANYAYWY
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1645 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hi, guys.

I just started a new job yesterday and it's busting my ass. I will take a look here over the weekend when I'm not so scatter brained and can decompress a little bit. Maybe it'll actually be relaxing!
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1893 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm here.

What's happening?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1902 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

much spam
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1993 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1925, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:

that replace out is probably town

What? Why?

He has been hounded for his activity the entire game.

I fucking cannot STAND it when people try to claim alignment-related information based off of non-game-related things... especially when it is done so in error. There's nothing "town" about Cabd's replace out. He kept getting heat for it. He waited to replace out until after he was starting to actually have momentum build towards him today. That, to me, says that if anything, he is replacing out due to pressure, not because of some town mindset.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1994 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1928, Wisdom wrote:So. Reck is scum, and probably Ceph is his partner, judging from how he has been calling him scum with Cabd but never actually voted him.

I've said all day I'm fine voting Cephrir. All game, actually.

I haven't done a whole hell of a lot because real life sucks sometimes but this associative tell crap based on
literally nothing but speculation
is awful.

No reasons. No case. Nothing.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1995 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1958, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1955, TierShift wrote:and I feel that the efforts to connect him to cabd or reck are scum-motivated

Reck has pushed cabd all game. At some points he mentioned ceph being scum with him, but never pushed him himself. That's why I feel like he could easily be his buddy.

Just for the record, my reads on Ceph & Cabd as scum developed completely independent of each other and are in no way correlated other than me just reading then as scum D1. The attempts to paint this as me specifically pushing for Cabd/Ceph scumpair like they're connected to my reads seems off.

I have two people I think are highly scummy. Obviously, if they were scum together, that'd be great. I fully plan to reevaluate and assess the gamestate once I have a flip on one of them.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1997 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm burst posting when I can. This new job is destroying my brain and my free time.

I'm stepping away again, will try to check in later, really important work shit to do in about half an hour. But I think the pushes on me are generally bad since they don't have any weight besides "lynch all lurkers". The hoops people are jumping through to try to explain scum motivation behind my legitimate, thought out, explained reads are just balls. You want to say my reads are bad/shit? Fine, do that, but attack the case. Nobody up to this point has actually done anything like that and nobody is explaining their push/read on me in anything other than vague conditionals and gut and policy.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2007 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1998, Rhinox wrote:I think wisdom was talking about LLD there but your response is still interesting. Cabd was almost lynched D1. If he was going to replace out due to pressure why wouldn't he have replaced out then? If anything, there is less momentum towards lynching him today.

Ah okay, I misread. Trying to cover as much ground as possible when I have five free fuckin minutes, that was my mistake.

Note that I wasn't trying to make a case that Cabd's replace out was scummy. I was trying to say I think judging replace outs as town or scum motivated is a pretty dumb thing, period

Knowing it's about LLD makes me care even less about Wisdom's unvote and possible "convictions"
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2015 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

yes, i acknowledged that, thx
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2033 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2016, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1994, xRECKONERx wrote:I've said all day I'm fine voting Cephrir. All game, actually.

But you haven't, the point is.

Probably because it's like PULLING TEETH to get the Cabd wagon going anywhere and Cephrir has exponentially less support than Cabd did/does.
In post 2017, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1997, xRECKONERx wrote:Nobody up to this point has actually done anything like that and nobody is explaining their push/read on me in anything other than vague conditionals and gut and policy.

So what? You're not new to mafia, and you surely know that scum can be lynched even without explaining shit. So what is the point of whining?

Sure, scum can be lynched without explaining shit. We could also just go ahead and random lynch our way through the game and leave this up to the RNG gods and hope we turn out okay.

Or... and bear with me...
or
, we can actually explain our reasoning for shit and try to suss out the truth. I may be inactive, but I've at least provided a rational basis by which people can judge my reads. So far, nobody has done the same for me, outside of "lol lurker". And then we have TierShift claiming I'm doing nothing but appeal to emotion, which makes actually no sense to me whatsoever, because I feel I've remained fairly calm and shit this game and haven't done any AtE.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2034 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2032, TierShift wrote:No, you were actively trying to connect them earlier. Now you're acting like they're just two independent scumreads.

(citation needed)
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2035 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Look at how the reads on Ceph & Cabd developed TS, then tell me that they aren't organically independent of each other.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2056 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2046, TierShift wrote:Here, I quoted the development of your read on ceph.
In post 489, xRECKONERx wrote:WOuld also probably vote TierShift. Would vote Cephrir as well

In post 803, xRECKONERx wrote:
Would consider Cabd, Cephrir, Katsu, Rhinox, Tiershift.

Up to here he's null-scum-ish
In post 893, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 888, Cephrir wrote:This is an obvious misrep, he didn't say that at all.

mmmm yessss

feeeed the ceph/cabd dream dunk scumteam fantasies in my mind

oh god i am cumming

And from here on he's a full-on scumread.
So yes, they are dependent, stop bullshitting me.

I see.

I was not saying they were a team and therefore connected. I do feel like I said more about Ceph/Cabd but it must've just been the circlejerk in my team topic. However, the "dream dunk scumteam fantasy" mentioned was implying that it would be a beautiful thing if my two scumreads were scum together, not that I thought they were scum together. "dunk" usually refers to thinks being easy; it would be easy if they were scum together because it would mean my two main reads were correct.

Furthermore, your quote wall forgot a few things.
In post 51, xRECKONERx wrote:I really hope Cephrir is scum so I can kynch him

In post 71, xRECKONERx wrote:I just got home, was out all day with family. I was mobile posting all day.

And Cephrir's insistence that I'm scum based on (???) and then refusal to explain/elaborate when I pressed him further is bad, too.

Like, you specifically left out these two quotes? These two quotes ALONE show that I had the reads develop independent of one another, so did you just forget? Or are you selectively quoting to fuel your little scumboner for me?
In post 2047, TierShift wrote:
In post 2033, xRECKONERx wrote:And then we have TierShift claiming I'm doing nothing but appeal to emotion, which makes actually no sense to me whatsoever, because I feel I've remained fairly calm and shit this game and haven't done any AtE.

That's only part of what I said, but yeah, it is true, basically. Maybe you should read your own ISO for all
the reads you fabricated
the things you forgot?

Funny enough, I *did* ISO myself, and I see nothing remotely close to AtE! Unless you consider me saying "Sorry, was away with family" or whatever AtE, in which case, no, that's not at all what that is.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2059 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Or... we can look at my 51 and 71 and see that my reads on Ceph/Cabd actually
did develop independently
and that TierShift's selective quoting is bullshit!
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2061 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Meh. Probably not. I don't really see why, especially when I have actual scum reads.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2065 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

His response to me saying I hope he's scum so I can lynch him is to immediately start discrediting me and calling me scum.

His "reasons" for targeting me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 30523(121) were really shallow [see response in (146)]... after this takedown of his post, he says all he really wanted was for me to admit it was early D1.

Supposedly, that was the thrust of his push against me. And then... outta nowhere... later... shitty reasonless vote!

Since then, nothing. He has reiterated a desire to lynch me, but has yet to actually put a solid reason behind his vote (not that I've seen). Now, his voice is just one of many, joining a choir of reasonless parrots.

I'm town, and I'm pretty goddamn confident the swell of people shouting that I'm scum without actually moving on it means 1) it's an easy, agreeable wagon to hide behind because I'm lurking, and 2) scum are just setting their sights on juicier targets first before rolling me up as the free mislynch later.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2066 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i suck @ tags
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2071 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2068, TierShift wrote:right, but you did connect them by that quote. Don't deny it.

I never denied that? I said that my scumreads developed independently and were independent.

If that's the case, and I "connected them by that quote", then here: TierShift & Wisdom are players in this game that I have a null-town read on right now! Now you two are connected by a quote, does that mean my read of each of you is dependent on the other as well?

No, of course not.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2074 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:02 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

What's the case re: NS?

I remember reading him as town earlier, I think because of :effort: + genuine sounding posts, but it wasn't anything that stuck with me.

(TBH I'm having a hard time getting a town read on anyone this game, though the Katsuki lynch did piss me off a bit)
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2086 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2076, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1997, xRECKONERx wrote:Nobody up to this point has actually done anything like that and nobody is explaining their push/read on me in anything other than vague conditionals and gut and policy.

Admittedly, 90% of my opinion on your slot relates to it being YOU that occupies the slot.

Your work drama stuff is legit and I can see that having hampered your ability.

Yeah, I mean... just to elaborate on my real life circumstances, this game
began
the day after I got laid off from my job. I posted pretty frequently for the first... week or so? But then between constantly going to job interviews and being home for Easter/dealing with family and putting our resumes and the general "I am worthless" depression that accompanies losing a job, I just lost my way. (Plus... my team has given almost ZERO attention to this game as opposed to some of the others, which has left me pretty much soloing this right now.)

Then, I started my new job last week, and was just not prepared for the dramatic mental toll it would take on me while I adjust. Trying to get back to it now.
In post 2077, Iecerint wrote:ActionDan is wondering why there was a massclaim in this game, but I haven't gotten there yet.

Is Dan pretending to read but not actually reading and thinking that the list of claims from last game is actually a massclaim in this game? Classic Daniel.
In post 2079, Iecerint wrote:Honestly if I didn't like Kagami would just go back to voting Cabd.

Wait, why did Kagami want you off Cabd?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2089 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

my theory on the points
it's probably just some fag trying to fuck w/ everyone
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2090 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2087, Wisdom wrote:He means because Kagami is replacing in

Oh I assumed Kagami was on his team nvm
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2095 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2092, TierShift wrote:
In post 2071, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2068, TierShift wrote:right, but you did connect them by that quote. Don't deny it.

I never denied that? I said that my scumreads developed independently and were independent.

Oh, that's right. You only said '(citation needed)' as though you were denying it. You get bonus points for messing with semantics!

CORRECT. YAY, CONGRATS TIERSHIFT, I SAID 'CITATION NEEDED' IN RESPONSE TO YOU INSINUATING MY READ ON CABD/CEPHRIR WERE INDEPENDENT OF EACH OTHER

jesus fucking CHRIST. this whole time ive been saying they DEVELOPED ORGANICALLY/INDEPENDENTLY. im not fucking saying i never said their name together in the same fucking sentence you pill, im saying THEY ARE NOT SCUM BECAUSE OF EACH OTHER
If that's the case, and I "connected them by that quote", then here: TierShift & Wisdom are players in this game that I have a null-town read on right now! Now you two are connected by a quote, does that mean my read of each of you is dependent on the other as well?

No, of course not.

Fuck off. You were obviously calling ceph scum in that post for defending a buddy.

Your read on ceph only turned into a real scumread once you started talking about him together with cabd.
Stop denying that and stop discrediting me.[/quote]
No, you're wrong, you're categorically wrong, and the entirety of the post I
just fucking reiterated
shows that I had posted thoughts/reasons for disliking Cephrir COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY INDEPENDENT OF ANYTHING TO DO WITH CABD
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2106 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2102, TierShift wrote:Yeah but then there was this post that I quoted that did show you thinking they were scum because of defending each other. Caps rage doesn't make you more correct, only more annoying.

THE

READ

DEVELOPED

INDEPENDENTLY.

THEREFORE,

THE

READ

DOESN'T

REQUIRE

BOTH TO BE SCUM.

THE FUCKING END.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2110 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

idgi, TierShift

what are you hoping to gain from this line of questioning? Play out the scenarios in your head.

I've shown my work where I grew the read organically. This is a fact, it developed organically, and the reasons for them being scum are not related to each other, nor am I pushing the case that their defense of each other is some grand conspiracy. This is partially because trying to draw connections between two non-flipped players is a pretty stupid exercise in futility.

Now, you take issue with my claiming that the reads happened organically, right? Why? I've shown that they did. I've shown my work, show yours.

Or, you don't take issue with that, and are instead nitpicking and arguing semantics and trying to push my buttons.

So which is it?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2112 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2108, TierShift wrote:You keep saying this but please quote where in your ISO, in your opinion, the read on ceph turned into a real scumread.

Post 71: the only two scum reads I mention are Cabd & Cephrir, for completely independent reasons.

Post 315: Ceph laments his townie status; I reply by implying I don't think he's town

both were before I mentioned Ceph/Cabd together. pick one
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2115 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2112, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2108, TierShift wrote:You keep saying this but please quote where in your ISO, in your opinion, the read on ceph turned into a real scumread.

Post 71: the only two scum reads I mention are Cabd & Cephrir, for completely independent reasons.

Post 315: Ceph laments his townie status; I reply by implying I don't think he's town

both were before I mentioned Ceph/Cabd together. pick one

please reply
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2117 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2113, TierShift wrote:I'm trying to find out if you're lying about your reads or about having read your own ISO.

In post 2114, TierShift wrote:And I honestly don't even remember why we're having this discussion

did you just have a stroke in between two posts?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2145 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2137, GreyICE wrote:Do I have control of this slot finally?

Vote: Cabd

Should have fucking been done day 1, he was obvscum by page 2.

I never thought I'd say this, but THANK GOD GreyICE is here.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2146 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2144, GreyICE wrote:if Reckoner ever hits L-1 I'll hammer, that lynch is protown under all circumstances

why
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2149 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2147, GreyICE wrote:'cause I fucking hate your guts, asshole

Then why did you replace into a game that I'm in?

If you're in a game that I'm in, I'll avoid it because I don't want this to happen, yet you actively sought out this game and agreed to replace into it...knowing that I'm in it...and are just saying you're going to hammer me no matter what at L-1 and bringing personal shit into it?

Jesus.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2150 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

also: you having a personal vendetta against me because ??? does not mean pursuing that personal vendetta is pro-town, what on earth
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2152 (isolation #110) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because you're being a raging cunt right now and it's really fucking offensive when you decide to just come into a game and make it personal for no fucking reason, and my posting was a way for me to try and neutralize the situation without responding at length about how much of a cunt you're being.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2273 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2239, TierShift wrote:Reck are you just gonna ignore ?

i literally haven't posted at all since that post? shut the fuck up
In post 2120, TierShift wrote:Fuck this shit, reck, just telling someone their push is bad or that they haven't been townbinned is not the same as pushing them as scum later on.

I argued against his push and I'm pretty sure the insinuation from the "not townbinned" post was that I WAS STILL READING HIS SCUM as I had stated earlier.

I'm not going down this route anymore, you're arguing semantics and nitpicking and it's giving me a headache.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2274 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

And uh

Not only did I acknowledge the fact it happened, I later contacted directly with mollie by saying "what have you done to
REACH OUT
to me this game" just to confirm it was her. I actually got that message right before I went to go hang out with UT in person and we discussed it, and the second I said the words "reach out" he goes OH MAN THAT'S TOTALLY MOLLIE

I completely missed mollie's claim which is why I was so coy about claiming who I thought it was at first (because I didn't know she had claimed already) but yeah, that "reach out" is pretty much a huge reason why I think that slot is town now
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2280 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2275, Wisdom wrote:So what do you think about the roleblocking then?

I think it's probably legit?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2282 (isolation #114) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

no, shut the fuck up
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2284 (isolation #115) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Don't even want to engage on that front.

I don't get why we are letting Ceph live, though, especially when we already have a dead miller.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2286 (isolation #116) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:50 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

my role isn't remotely in the first setup fwiw
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2291 (isolation #117) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I can't let the Cabd wagon slip away again, it will drive me insane.

I'll go for it if he's at L-1 but seriously, Cabd should've died ages ago.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2293 (isolation #118) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

mmm no
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2294 (isolation #119) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I want Cabd fucking dead. Do that, I'll lynch Ceph.

I may lynch him regardless but I'd REALLY PREFER CABD
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2301 (isolation #120) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2295, Wisdom wrote:no, Ceph first

Does your thing with Ceph amount to "double millers ohno"?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2303 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

You have so many of them
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2305 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2304, T-Bone wrote:Reading is for NERDS

*brofist*
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2310 (isolation #123) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2306, Wisdom wrote:the more you resist the more i like it

I'm resisting because I want Cabd dead. Period. He slipped away yesterday.

We lynch Ceph today, sure... then regardless of the flip, I foresee lynching Cabd to be another ordeal entirely tomorrow
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2317 (isolation #124) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2311, Wisdom wrote:Good so vote ceph then

me: "if we lynch ceph i might lose the chance to lynch cabd AGAIN tomorrow"
you: "good do that"

not super strong in the negotiation department, are you?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2335 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2323, Wisdom wrote:Go on, hammer cabd town to confirm it further

you sure did a quick about face from voting Cabd to NVM CABD IS TOWN
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2339 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

no, that doesn't track

You wanted him dead too, as evidenced by your vote on him. (see: 1746)

You then move to LLD because of "white knighting". Your read on Cabd is not stated to change. (see: 1792)

You vote me and put forward a theory of me/Tbone/Ceph

You vote Tbone and say you like my recent posts

You spend SEVERAL posts saying me not remembering my linking Ceph/Cabd points to me being town and actually defend me from TS

2073: YOU SAY IT'S TBONE/CEPH/CABD.

2267: T-Bone scum depends on Reck scum due to mollie's claim

You continue to say Cabd is scum in your next few posts (2270, 2271)

Outta nowhere, you flip to Ceph and ask me to join you (2290)

Now, suddenly it's 2292 where it's Reck/Ceph/Tbone again

---

At no point during this progression in reads do you display a switch from Cabd being scum to him being town. Out of nowhere, like last page, you suddenly flopped on him and started hard defending him out of nowhere. It's a drastic switch, considering you were saying Cabd was scum with Ceph up until... last page. When suddenly, it's me/Ceph/TBone together, because I would prefer to lynch Cabd, and suddenly that means Cabd is town even though my thoughts on him haven't changed since... ever.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2345 (isolation #127) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2341, Wisdom wrote:blah blah reck Ill do whatever the fuck I want, the point is you're scum and so is Ceph

lmao

ok wisdom
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2346 (isolation #128) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2342, shos wrote:I'm losing this game guys

should I hammer cabd?

Yes. For the love of god, yes
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2348 (isolation #129) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2347, Wisdom wrote:yeah lets lynch town so ceph can continue
hiding and pretending hes doing things

A LOT LIKE CABD RIGHT
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2349 (isolation #130) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

THEY'RE BOTH FUCKING SCUM

CABD IS HARDER TO LYNCH
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2353 (isolation #131) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh you're right

cabd has just done
literally nothing worthwhile
the entire game, mb

we can fucking lynch ceph afterwards, jesus
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2380 (isolation #132) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

do it anyway
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2504 (isolation #133) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2459, Wisdom wrote:This game is solved, it's Ceph/Tbone/Reck. You just have to listen to me and stop being stupid.

You know what's worse than being arrogant? Being arrogant and wrong.

Bite me.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2508 (isolation #134) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2500, Wisdom wrote:The point here is not whether the replace out is null. I can give you that it can be null. The point here is that Tbone, Reck and Ceph are all pretty obviously scum and should be lynched yet you're voting based on a feeling that LLD COULD have faked her dislike for the game when it's equally likely it was genuine

green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2510 (isolation #135) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't fucking know?

I dislike his claim re: Rhinox but uh

The whole random tracker thing is what's hanging me up. Why would he make up that HE RANDOMLY GOT A TRACKER RESULT? That's so batshit.

Oh also, Wisdom, what happened to NO WE ARE LYNCHING CEPH RA RA RA?

I think it's time to massclaim, honestly. There are a ton of claims out on the table already.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2514 (isolation #136) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I dunno, tbh Rhinox was a pretty big ? on my list and I didn't have very good feelings about him, so I was sorta shocked when he died.

Hey Wisdom, you
do
know that in a game about different people coming to conclusions, people are going to have different opinions, right? You
do
realize that acting like a fucking asshole isn't going to do anything, and that maybe sometimes you should consider other people don't hold your viewpoint, right?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2521 (isolation #137) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2515, Wisdom wrote:Things are crystal clear.

No, they're not. You're bad at this game, and you're arrogant about how bad you are, to boot. Please go back into retirement/irrelevancy, and apologize to Bulba/mollie/Ank for ruining their team.

Get mollie back in here to read me properly, thanks.

Ignoring Wisdom forever because he's a fucking basket case.
Not even interested in engaging on a civil or rational level.
You're shit at this game. I'm fucking town. Dunno about Ceph or Tbone, but I
do
know that based on my role PM, you're wrong, and that gives me free reign to discredit and ignore every fucking thing you have to say.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2522 (isolation #138) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2520, T-Bone wrote:Man Reck, remember the last time we were a scumteam and how obvious we were together? He's got us!

When were we scum together?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2524 (isolation #139) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wisdom: 'LYNCH FUCKING TBONE WHY ARENT YOU LYNCHING TBONE'
Me: 'id sorta rather consider his claim and think for a bit because I need to process stuff because this isn't fucking epicmafia'
Wisdom: 'OMFG DEFENDING YOUR BUDDY BY STALLING LOL'

^ mark of a true genius imo
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2526 (isolation #140) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2523, T-Bone wrote:Last team mafia. I was making a meta joke since Wisdom likes meta but it sounded better in my head.

Oh, Wisdom likes meta!?

He should ask mollie about whether I defend my buddies fervently and openly or bus them, then!
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2528 (isolation #141) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I assumed he's claiming cop but he never actually said what he was did he.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2531 (isolation #142) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I mean I don't know.

Possibly true? Possibly not? Just no way to know.

I think I'd probably rather lynch NS and see if it's true or not? Fuck IDK. Or lynch Grey directly and confirm a town.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this is why i want massclaim, my role is pretty lulzy and we already have grey and you and wisdom and i feel like a couple more im forgetting
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2532 (isolation #143) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2530, Wisdom wrote:So @Iecerint, shos, Tier, ns: Please try to consider I am right about those three being the scumteam and them trying their hardest to lower my credibility by capitalizing on this weakness I have. Thanks.

You could try not being such a fucking dick when you play! Maybe then I'd listen to you on T-Bone!

Until then, I don't really give a rat's ass if you're town or he's scum or any of that, I am having enough trouble keeping my trigger finger from wanting to vote you and never move it because you're so directly anti-town in your behavior.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2534 (isolation #144) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Realize that if you're actually town and T-Bone is actually scum, your play and personality and arrogance are actually pushing me to get wrapped up into T-Bone's bullshit.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2537 (isolation #145) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2535, T-Bone wrote:No, not lynching Notsci and unfortunately not lynching Wisdom, can't afford it when he is most likely town.

Maybe he is town. Probably is town. But he's just a fucking liability.

If we miss today on someone, and Wisdom is still around, he's just going to vote with scum onto me or any of you/Ceph if either of you are town, and the game is over.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2539 (isolation #146) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't know I'm super paranoid about believing anything this game.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2543 (isolation #147) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

This game is bullshit. I want all of you dead.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2545 (isolation #148) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Mmm that is pretty bad actually.

I mean... I guess a town tracker could claim and legitimize #1. But nobody wants to MC today so
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2555 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

why do you agree that im scum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2558 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Iece, when is the last time I acted like circa-2011 Reck and figured the game out on page 10? Seriously. I haven't been that Reck for at least three years now.

I'm not worried about discrediting Wisdom's perspective, I'm worried about the toxic impact he is having on the game, if he is town. He STILL has no actual reasoning for why he thinks I'm scum. He's drawing a line from me to Ceph/TBone based on hypothetical flips, and nothing is grounded in any facts or reason.

And you know, if Wisdom is going to sit there and scream that I'm scum but not give a reason, and act so shitty about it when I know he's wrong, I'm not going to apologize for berating him. It's not even that he's being sassy -- it's that he thinks I'm scum, and is wrong, but thinks he is
soooo riiiiight
that he can belittle me and REFUSE to engage with me on a rational, thought-inducing level. I've tried to just talk to him, it isn't working.

My attitude towards Cephrir's slot today v yesterday is still the same, but someone (idr who) basically shot that down when they pointed out he was VLA. Plus we have GI's claim today + TBone's weird claim. I'd probably still lynch Cephrir. I like TBone.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2560 (isolation #151) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

grey should check me tonight tbh
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2568 (isolation #152) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

lmao

keep trying to pin me to tbone bruh, that's cute
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2569 (isolation #153) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

at this point, the amount of people that have tried to pawn me off onto t-bone as a buddy probably means he actually is scum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2572 (isolation #154) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

nope, I'm fine with Ceph

VOTE: Cephrir
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2573 (isolation #155) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2571, Wisdom wrote:Also I'm trying to pin nothing. It's a fact that Tbone can only be scum if you are scum and told him i have a day action.

Why is that the only way?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2574 (isolation #156) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because if that's the case then no way am I voting TBone
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2582 (isolation #157) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2575, Wisdom wrote:Because he said he blocked Eddie when mollie had claimed mailman.

Okay but how does that involve me?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2583 (isolation #158) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:02 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I think Ceph does have to go but...yeah.

Grey should still check me tonight.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2585 (isolation #159) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Or... third option... T-Bone is scum who fakeclaimed without reading mollie's claim?

Or, T-Bone is scum who actually is a roleblocker and actually did block the mollie slot.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2586 (isolation #160) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Your 2267 is a false dichotomy.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2588 (isolation #161) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hmm. I suppose one person might've seen it -- then why does it have to be me? Why am I the
only
person that could've seen it and informed him?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2590 (isolation #162) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I just did, I don't get it.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2592 (isolation #163) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh I see what you mean now. Hmm.

I mean, alternatively, he could've not prepared a fakeclaim with his scumteam and had to do it on the spot when he got the track result?

I dunno. The more I talk about this, the more I think he's probably town who made bad life choices.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2594 (isolation #164) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh. >.>

Hmm. So then the only way T-Bone is scum is if he just went all balls-out with the claim and nobody on his team corrected him, or nobody on his team saw the mollie claim.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2597 (isolation #165) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

TBF, I think if you look at, "OMG, T-Bone targeted a dead player and someone people thought was town!" then you do have to look at how safe and ineffective Grey's choices were, as well.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2612 (isolation #166) » Fri May 01, 2015 9:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2599, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2597, xRECKONERx wrote:you do have to look at how safe and ineffective Grey's choices were, as well.

Why were they safe and ineffective? LLD supposedly targeted Tbone on N1, before he had claimed. As for targetting ns, having claimed hated meant nothing, we had a whole discussion about whether he is hated scum or town.

Yes, and T-Bone supposedly didn't read mollie's claim. Re: targeting NS: yes, but, if Grey is scum, he would KNOW NS was a safe fakeclaimed result, because
he knows he is hated and not scum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2613 (isolation #167) » Fri May 01, 2015 9:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

That was really, really, really bad.

green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2617 (isolation #168) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:00 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2614, T-Bone wrote:*shrug* I'm still town, overeager to lynch greyscum, but town nonetheless. But let's get my lynch out of the way so he can be lynched tomorrow.

Weird thing is even though all logic is telling me you're scum, I still feel like this is maybe just you being town and having the WORST series of miscommunications and errors in the history of mafia. It's truly a historic game.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2619 (isolation #169) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

UGHHHH BUT IF YOU'RE TOWN THAT MEANS A 3-4 LYLO TOMORROW
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2620 (isolation #170) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i'm fucking grinding my teeth.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2622 (isolation #171) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Fine

unvote
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2624 (isolation #172) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Iece may actually be scum.

Wisdom is probably town.

NS is confirmed town at this point? Like, I don't think Grey would come back with that result on his buddy? Unless he's super ballsy.

Grey is... I dunno. Not the lynch for today at any rate.

I'm town.

Ceph is still scummy.

shos is probably town from my gut read earlier but I am not sold on that.

TierShift seems genuine, I think he's town.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2639 (isolation #173) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

wait what? who switched votes?

what is happening?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2643 (isolation #174) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

WHO IS MOVING THE VOTES or whatever.

p.edit: the fuck? WHY
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2644 (isolation #175) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

do we know who did that
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2667 (isolation #176) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because she would relish that role as a chance to roll the scum and be "the best"

Also I don't agree that the points are coming from scum. There's like no evidence of that

Ugh I kinda wanna lynch Iece
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2670 (isolation #177) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

They also seem to update pretty randomly and arbitrarily.

Whoever it is deserves a blowjob though for giving me 1mil points
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2672 (isolation #178) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

They're trying to say I'm a beautiful person who deserves all of the money
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2711 (isolation #179) » Fri May 01, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't think Grey & Iece are aligned together.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2713 (isolation #180) » Fri May 01, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2710, GreyICE wrote:
In post 2709, Iecerint wrote:That's 700 posts ago, prior to T-Bone blocking Rhinox and Cabd flipping town.

T-Bone being scum basically requires Cephrir scum from my perspective, so the chance of him being scum is pretty low as it excluded lots of other potential pairings.

Walk me through this, how does T-Bone scum require cephrir scum?

Because people in this fucking game have a hard on for wasting space by talking about hypothetical pairings and connections when we don't even have a flipped scum yet
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2805 (isolation #181) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2734, T-Bone wrote:Reck, you received a message from mollie right? What was the subject of the message (if you can state).

it was just Game Title - Day 1 Event
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2806 (isolation #182) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2736, TierShift wrote:Grey, I still have no idea why you would claim. At all. You don't look like a likely NK, NS didn't look like a likely lynch. You got tired of the fuckery? What fuckery?

Reck, why are grey and iec not aligned together?

god I don't remember anymore. I should really stop phoneposting. it was something about the tone of their interactions regarding the claim i think
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2807 (isolation #183) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2744, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2734, T-Bone wrote:Reck, you received a message from mollie right? What was the subject of the message (if you can state).

I already said what the subject of the message was.

Why are you even asking this anyway?

i dont recall this
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2808 (isolation #184) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2755, shos wrote:
In post 2700, T-Bone wrote:I blocked Rhinox last night because I was afraid my reads were way off this game. I'm not 100% Grey is scum either and I use absolute language to try and reassure myself my read is correct. I'm not a very confident town player. I'm pretty good at pretending to be town and looking town, but not so good at actually being town. It doesn't help when you, when Shos, when greyice has an insult at me every third post. We're in a fucking game and you're threatening to blacklist me if I flip town. What in the actual fuck? Players can't have a bad game? yeah I fucked up a bit this game, shit happens. But every time I try to fucking reach out to you a few posts later you go back to shooting me down so I don't know what exactly you expect of me at this point. If you want to lynch me for real that's fine, but you're actively trying to lose the game for the town by dismissing me because you can't even consider that you are wrong. So yes, you are playing bad.
this post is fucking bullshit and AtE.

"I was afraid sooooo I went completely proscum with my night action" lol

To me, this is how it looks like. You claimed roleblocked, a 99% scum role in my experience(actually 100 - I never saw a town one). You claimed two night actions, both are completely illogical; one blocks a claimed mailman, and the other - a person who was widely townread(or at least, 0% to be lynched), who coincidentally died that ngiht. After you KNEW supposedly that there is a tracker in the game, you were afraid to have been tracked, so you claimed to have targetted the person who you truly targetted, in case you were. BUT, you didn't block him - you killed him. it's really that easy. it's much MUCH wierder to believe that you suddenly realize you were off, so you blocked someone who you did NOT scumread, and then come day you went BACK to your previous thoughts.

there are plenty of town roleblockers, please shut up
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2810 (isolation #185) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2761, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: ceph

im lynching nobody else.

jesus
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2811 (isolation #186) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

wait.

T-Bone, what was the track result you got
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2812 (isolation #187) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Okay those last four pages provided no additional anything though I will say I could see shos-scum maybe

Iece/shos/Ceph wouldn't be too surprising.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2814 (isolation #188) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh yeah

VOTE: Cephrir
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2821 (isolation #189) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2815, TierShift wrote:Opinion on tbone reck?

IDFK. a clusterfuck of sadness
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2847 (isolation #190) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2824, shos wrote:should we ask the tracker to claim? if no such claim comes - it confirms T-bone as scum...but on the other hand, if it does come - it's a claimed PR :/

uh or the tracker doesn't claim because there isn't one and T-Bone is telling the truth and got fucked w/ by scum

T-Bone can you claim your results again
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2848 (isolation #191) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2837, TierShift wrote:I think it's a very, very bold assumption for scum to make that a hated player has no night action.

I think
this
is a very, very bold assumption.

I'm going to assume Grey is town for now though.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2850 (isolation #192) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

By sending him a message that they craft/create?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2852 (isolation #193) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

If I were scum and had a messenger ability I'd probably use it to send out fake results.

But the PM said "N1 Result" and not "Event" or "Message" so I'm assuming it's an actual result.

(still supporting a massclaim atm)
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2854 (isolation #194) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

You have the role, you don't know?

I'm also not saying it's you because it's night action not day action
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2856 (isolation #195) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

It doesn't specifically say it's from another player, no. It is just called an event, and says that I received a message.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2860 (isolation #196) » Sat May 02, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because I wouldn't expect hater to be a modifier for a town role, ever, unless it's role madness.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2863 (isolation #197) » Sat May 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

none of the roles flipped so far scream WHOA WHACKY MODIFIERS NEAT
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx