Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #63 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

what the heck? we're all just unvoting out of RVS already? And why is their a wagon on Micc?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Jason, are you concluding that you are town reading someone based off of 1 post said in the first 3 pages of the game?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Alright. That makes me feel better. ^ For some reason I thought Jason was already slipping through cracks. Also...I forgot to do my RVS...

VOTE: Pieguyn

Let's please be both town this time...haha. I don't want to have to deal with you being scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

was referring to Fen's post makes me feel better.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, what did I read then? Haha. I thought I read everyone that started the wagons unvote.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

ah, that was sleepykrew they all unvoted. That changes things...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

eh not really.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Alright, I get to finally legitimately town read Pie for once. I don't think she would have put me as possible town as scum. Ever.

Unvote

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #147 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@sthr - Pie and I have never had a game where one of us weren't scum. We've been partners even before. I tunnel her hard. Everytime. She can catch me out as scum like a [insert ridiculous comparison here]. This is just a page 6 read for me, so not too much merit to it, but it is worth paying attention to.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 160, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 139, Boonskiies wrote:Alright, I get to finally legitimately town read Pie for once. I don't think she would have put me as possible town as scum. Ever.

Unvote

Are you HONESTLY and legit reading someone as town, because she thinks you are town, not scum?

jesus....

For the ignorance in people...a la Jason.

In post 147, Boonskiies wrote:@sthr - Pie and I have never had a game where one of us weren't scum. We've been partners even before. I tunnel her hard. Everytime. She can catch me out as scum like a [insert ridiculous comparison here]. This is just a page 6 read for me, so not too much merit to it, but it is worth paying attention to.

Can you please read my posts before you make an accusation? I flat out said there isn't much merit too it as it is page 6.

Also, as for my top scum read, it's obviously Jason. Even before he went and started being ignorant and making flawed cases. This just confirms it even more for me. He's posting things that are ridiculous towards me. Like my RVS when I was confused about why people were unvoting everything? COME ON! I'm the Boonskiies here! Look me up. I'm the craziest person out here. Like I always say...usually it's scum who isn't familiar with me who automatically pushes towards me.

VOTE: Jason

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 171, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 68, Boonskiies wrote:Alright. That makes me feel better. ^ For some reason I thought Jason was already slipping through cracks. Also...I forgot to do my RVS...

Why exactly were you concerned I was 'slipping through the cracks' when at that point you had yet to address or acknowledge any of the points made against me by Thor, Horse etc

you then proceeded to make a random vote even though you had said this before hand

In post 63, Boonskiies wrote:what the heck? we're all just unvoting out of RVS already? And why is their a wagon on Micc?

So if you knew, and awknowledged we were out of RVS, why do you then proceed to later make a random vote with everything going on around you.

You were concerned I was slipping through the cracks, why? As said you have not even made mention of me being scum, but were worried I was not going to be lynched? Help me find your thought process here. It honestly seems you were worried (as scum) that attention might slip away from me and onto actual scum.

Ridiculous...this is nothing but creating fluff.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #180 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It's how he went about doing it. He didn't start doing it until
after
he decided to "scum" read me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Again, hi. Jason...My name is Boonskiies. I'm known to hammer my biggest town read on occasion without letting them claim in a moment's notice. Mainly when I'm town! Me OMGUS'ing is nothing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #225 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Egg - your team is saying that? Interesting, why would your team know more so than you? You are the most experienced with me on your team. To be fair, I don't even believe I'm being a liability at all this game. Explain?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #226 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also they say they think I'm playing towards my scum meta yet are bringing up me using self meta, which is a very town meta thing I do. My team doesn't agree with me voting Jason. I like causing commotion for the sake of reactions. I believe that should be obvious at this point.

Unvote

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #230 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Jason, yes. I can. I'll do that once I get to a computer.

Oh, god. The Burning. I tried my hardest there end game to play my town meta. If you check that game, Cheetory also went on and said that my game there was VERY similar to my town meta. So I fail to see why he's using that as an example. Also, Pieguyn was my scum partner there, and we were hard bussing each other, so completely mimicking my town meta was all I was going for at that point in time. If you check, my high levels of frustration is where I'm usually most alignment indicative. It helped that I was bussing my partner during that, or else I wouldn't have been able to mimic my meta so well. I'll post links once I get to a computer.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #234 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Mm, now look at my town games...I said I'd link later.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #235 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Read Ninja Mafia, there's one.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #239 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I was referring to Jason, as I said I would link some games, which I'm about to do. He went ahead and read my scum games without reading my town ones and made rash assumptions. Granted, I'm going to take my teams' word for it, and look at Jason doing everything from a Town perspective.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #240 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

=24184]Ninja Mafia
Puppies
Sycamore Shuffle
=24184]Mismatched UPick (I feel this one shows some of my more foolish/crazy town meta.
Formerfish's First Foray

These are all my town games. In some of them it shows that I am actually a pretty strong town player come later in the game, and is indeed NOT a liability to town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #241 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Ninja Mafia
Puppies
Sycamore Shuffle
Mismatched UPick (I feel this one shows some of my more foolish/crazy town meta.
Formerfish's First Foray
Masquerade

Correction, these are some of my town games. I have more. Also, I fixed the quotes.

In some of them it shows that I am actually a pretty strong town player come later in the game, and is indeed NOT a liability to town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #243 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

ISO me and you can see I'm full of self meta.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #248 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 247, Malakittens wrote:
In post 217, Fenchurch wrote:It didn't strengthen my feelings either way, I still don't have a strong read. I agree with some of your points and disagree slightly with others, but nothing that seems important to discuss. I am curious what point Iec made and what you "seeing" in my posts.

Well there was a question in which you didn't answer so next time you are reading if you could that would make me happy.

Also in regards to boon, I'm putting him selfmeta'ing not as a scum or town tell. It seems like it comes up on both alignments so it's more null than anything else.

UNVOTE: Micc

I need to go get some food and church and then I'm going to tackle something and I'll be back to look some stuff over.

I say this myself in games. Don't use my self-meta as alignment indicative. It's just food for though. I just say things...actually. That's pretty much what it is.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #249 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 244, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 243, Boonskiies wrote:ISO me and you can see I'm full of self meta.

I haven't clicked on anything and am only half paying attention, but would you be so kind as to tell me if I'm misinterpreting the situation?
Boon: "It's my town meta to self-meta."
jason: "You've said this before as scum haha eat noose."
Boon: "I am ignoring that and instead linking town games!"

He was saying that since I did it as scum, that it was my scum meta. I'm proving to him that it is absolutely not alignment indicative and can't be used as reasoning to lynch me, as it's just false as I do it as both alignments.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #252 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 250, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 226, Boonskiies wrote:Also they say they think I'm playing towards my scum meta yet are bringing up me using self meta, which is a very town meta thing I do.

This sounds more like "it's a towntell" as opposed to "it's null".

Granted, when I self-meta as scum I'm doing it in a defending way where I have the impression of you're scum reading me correctly, but for wrong reasons, whereas when I self-meta for town, I'm trying to prove something that I really can't prove, so I flail.
I
believe I should be obviously town in those situations, which is why I do the self-meta, but I get that it doesn't prove me as town. So it's kinda just meh.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #255 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Not defending my play or anything, more like trying to prove the other their wrong for the reasons I would be scum. This already can't be that as the self-meta would be accurate this time, and that contradicts the me self-meta'ing as scum to defend that, as it would be accurate in that case. It's the ladder one.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #256 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't even know what I'm saying at this point, Sleepy. I'm just posting for the sake of being bored. Regardless, let's move the subject off of me self-meta'ing. It really is moot.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #259 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Why would I ever say that as scum? Damn...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #262 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Keep in mind, these are page 11 reads! Don't go over exaggerating everything like you all have been. I'll give you 6.

Pieguyn
- town, as explained earlier.
sthar8
- I like his thought process in this game; he's been coming off very genuine to me. I believe him to be town.
Egg
- aye...most of the games I've been in with Egg, i've seen him as instantly town. Granted it's page 11, but I'm not feeling that. lean scum.
Trojan Horse
- i think this guy is ignorant as hell. But when I see ignorance and I'm not town reading someone, usually means they're scum. I feel like he's just waiting around waiting for people to act scummy so he can mislynch them. scum.
jasonT1981
- my team told me that he's probably town. So I'm going to start seeing things as if they're coming from TownJason.
Malakittens
- My team told me you were town. But I felt that anyways. I liked your 188, and you've kind of been helping me stay on track, and not be all flail townie-easy mislynch. People could argue that you could be WK'ing me, especially since I believe this is our first game together since the Titus meet? yes. Your reactions come off genuine.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #345 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm feeling Delta-Scum, but that could be based off him just pushing me. Either way, I do need to put a vote down again.

VOTE: Trojan

Yeah. I did that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #346 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 269, SleepyKrew wrote:Please don't ever make a post like that ever again. At least have the decency to link to the posts you mention. And also I'm not in your readslist.

I hate this post by Delta the most. I don't like how Pie and I are in the top scum reads, and yet he put Jason as neutral, while putting TJ as lean scum. This feels as a way of him giving a sense of bussing TJ a little, while still not pushing it, and pushing easier mislynch people.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #347 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Eh, I didn't mean to quote that post...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #350 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 348, Save The Dragons wrote:Pause

...that's the post you hate the most by Delta?

Unpause

Hold on, I'm catching up still, haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #351 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 291, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 289, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 287, DeltaWave wrote:I don't think you have legitimate reads. I think you're making it up.

I feel like your read on me is A) wrong B) terrible and C) ignores things I've said.

Alright, fine. Let me hit you in the balls with logic so hard you'll be picking fragments of your own testicles out of your teeth for weeks. Thor is supposedly your top scumread but you've done nothing but hedge on him so far (and complain about his attitude.) Your read came totally out of your ass, which is good because now there's more room in there for my foot.

See, there's stuff from Delta that I do like. Like this.

I mean, a lot of his stuff isn't alignment indicative in my opinion, and I feel he's just posting because he wants to post. Which I do A LOT as town. It keeps me in the game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #352 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm not saying he's town, but there's a reason I didn't vote him over Trojan.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #354 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

But that posts he comes in and actually does post. Anyone can make a post giving analysis. Anyone. I actually don't like it when people have so much analysis this early in the game. It's easily just summarizing what has happened, which anyone could do. I don't like the whole post in general that Delta did, not just the reads list. That's just what I commented on.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #407 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 280, Save The Dragons wrote:Good luck with that

here's my readslist

god S tier scum:
Save The Dragons [Sickeningly Sweet]

scum:
Thor665 [Gestalt]
Trojan Horse [The Captains]

unknown/want to think more about currently:
Deltawave [TBD]
Boonskiies [TEAM WITH NO NAME]
jasonT1981 [The Kliq]
Malakittens [The Unviggable Vegetables]

town:
Fenchurch [God Save the Black Goo]
Pieguyn [Indecisive]
sthar8 [Marshmallow Pillow Fort]
Egg [Peruvian Flute Band]
Micc [The Athenians]
SleepyKrew [The Cockettes]

this is actually far too many townreads...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #411 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes. it's page 12. How are you possibly town reading all of those?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #413 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 412, pieguyn wrote:
In post 411, Boonskiies wrote:Yes. it's page 12. How are you possibly town reading all of those?

how is this any different from me having 4 town reads on page 5?

(I'm almost caught up, but saw this in the interim.)

you said maybe, implying that you are impressionable still, which you should be by that time.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #414 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also the fact he went out of his way to make an unknown list.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #458 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Agh, pie...I really don't want to read your posts...I'll put some time away tomorrow to read the last page.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #476 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 472, Save The Dragons wrote:Lying about tokens would require the entire team to either lie or keep their mouth shut. Before I even knew alignment I didn't want to say anything about our tokens.

I kind of hate this argument.

Especially since

Someone on the team has a higher chance of using scum tokens (which, may I remind you, doesn't guarantee scum)

In post 409, Thor665 wrote:Refusing to discuss it tends to strongly suggest that at least one of you went scum though.

became:

In post 381, Thor665 wrote:paired with the token thing.

part of the reason Jason is scum

The odds that Jason's team is not talking about token use because Jason used tokens to get scum and because of it Jason actually rolled scum...actually not that high.

sthar8
: I'm not trying to be critical but is there something else to your pie read than her attacks on you?

Deltawave
: At some point I thought at least one of {Deltawave, Thor} was scum which was perhaps somewhat biased. I'm not sure where I currently stand on DeltaWave. All the stuff about me is useless to me so I would love to hear more about things like:

In post 268, DeltaWave wrote:Scumpool - Boon, STD, Pie

Why pie and is this still true

Who else do you think is scum

What your opinion on Jason is since you seem to have none

Boonskiies
: his entire line of questioning for and kind of looks like scum trying to push the lynch on me further with a crap argument especially considering it came after he was reminded of my list

Spoiler: Ninja Mafia

Xiao Long - null
Varsoon - town. I like how he's playing, even if I did feel a little tunneled.

Goblin - he's just hot headed townie.

Drake Crusader - null
Konowa - This could be the 3rd scum. I felt a little buddy-buddy with him and Thor; didn't scum read until Thor flipped goon.
Boonskiies - super town.
Zebulin - I think he's town. He hasn't been posting much, and I agree that I looked easily scummy, and for him to go on me was a super town move.

acryon - scum. He isn't voting me because he thinks I'm scum. I don't see a possibility where he is town. I get why town would vote me, but this isn't coming from a town perspective.
orcinus_theoriginal - town for now, but the explanation I said earlier could come back up.

BlueBloodedToffee - super town. listen to this guy.

gamsimbre - null

Here's a game with 5 townreads (6 if you include himself :P)

Guess 6 really is the magic number

jason
: I seem to recall saying I would try to justify my town read

: The questions he ask seem legit
: His response to thor's attack seems genuine like "okay w/e dude." I think it would be difficult as scum to justify a case on SK ignoring the thing he's currently being pushed for by someone I think that's more of a town mindset. I agreed with his point on Micc.
: I don't remember if I mentioned this or not It's interesting to note that SK deserves a vote while Delta a prodding though I think he called SK out a little more.
: I suppose this is null, this is probably how a scum should treat an early wagon against them to appear town and make it less legit but it could be town actually not bothered by the wagon against them
: While I'm not sure I would follow onto his initial push onto boon, dismissing the case as 'creative fluff' is odd. The response seems genuine.

I guess there's a lot of gut

I also disagree with pretty much every point of the case against jason I've seen brought up. I don't think RVS was telling, I don't think his attack on Boonskiies looks like trying to hose a village idiot, I don't think the tokens mean anything they're really distracting and easy to attack.

Trojan Horse
:
Every post just seems to bother me :/

Thor
:
In post 380, Save The Dragons wrote:Ceph would like to know if ffery is reading this game.

This is flawed. That's not a Day 1 reads list.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #477 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Egg - where is it what you asked again?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #478 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 229, Egg wrote:Boon, Cheet says you self meta'd quite a bit in your scum game with him. The Burning?

Yeah. I don't think I have a game on this site where I haven't used self-meta. I'm pretty sure I went over this...haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #479 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I did it as town enough where I got in trouble for borderline Trust Telling.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #482 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I still don't like it. Not my fault. I think it's easily scummy on Day 1 to town read a lot of people, because it doesn't have a lot of merit. You can easily switch the read, but get credit because people like that you town read them.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #510 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Sigh...Jason, I've done it as town as well. Quit being ignorant and nitpicky.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #597 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Sorry about the mia, guys. I am in tech week for a production I'm in. Finally the end of the week. Will catch up hopefully in the morning tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #652 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 632, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 624, Malakittens wrote:Again so you have meta on Boon doing what he does this as both alignments, but you are still trying to push a policy lynch via saying he's a liability. I have seen him just hammer people at will AND BE TOWN. I have seen him self-meta AND BE TOWN. So him doing everything above is null.

In then end you are trying to chalk up a null-read as a policy lynch, end of story.

Rubbish. It is not a policy lynch.

The Meta is him
boasting as scum about doing it, he did it as scum in Pokemon, he did it here.

The action of hammering town
is not the meta issue
, its the boasting about doing so is the meta issue. Can you show me examples of him posting 'I hammer town reads' when he is town in a game? If so I will retract my comments on it. But right now, he boasted about it as scum in Pokemon, and has boasted here about it too. It is a match to scum boon unless you can show me otherwise him posting about hammering town reads when he is town (Note - not the action of hammering but the boasting about doing so like he has here and in pokemon)

My comments about him being a liability were because I expected to wake up to be lynched. Can't quite remember now why though I thought I was waking up to noose. IF Boon is town (which I highly doubt) that is someone you do not want around towards end game as he could cost town. That is the point I was making there

Understand now?

Good, I am not going around in circles again on this.

One last time

The meta is him boasting as scum about doing it. NOT the action of doing it as town.

This logic is flawed. It's like saying, oh he's breathing! He breathes when he is asleep! He must be asleep. It's saying that because one thing happens, it automatically makes it the ladder. Just because I am breathing, doesn't mean I can't be awake. I do it as town too. It's not alignment indicative. At all...also, you are in no place to talk about my meta, as if you did, you would obviously know I am a much stronger player late game, making the fact that I am not someone you want around late game moot. If you check my meta, it will prove I am a strong player, and I shine late game. My early game is crap. I really wish my team didn't say that you were probably town, because I feel you are scummy as crap.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #653 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You're refusing to see something from the other side.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #673 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You're using meta as a way to validate your read when the exact same meta you are trying to use also would show up if you were arguing if I was fucking town. I don't see how you are completely ignorant to this fact. You are using 1 game as reference. One fucking game. How much shallower and ignorant can you be?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #676 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I've stated why. My team, specifically GuyInFeezer, says that Jason and Mala are town.

I'm trusting it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #699 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Fenchurch - I become easier to read as the game goes on. Don't worry about that. I just suck at Day 1's.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #820 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'd just like to point out that the new people who were voting me [jason; egg] are now voting for the same person who I've been on for the entirety of the game basically. I'll let that sink in.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #821 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I should probably go V/LA. I'm in dress rehearsal for my show, opening this weekend, and after we open, it should be much easier. I'm going to V/LA until 4/17. My hectic life will be becoming less hectic soon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #902 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I would love an Egg lynch. I wasn't very active around the time Thor's lynch was going through, and I came back after the hammer. Also, I must explain yet again to STD about how MY TEAM THINKS THAT JASON AND MALA ARE TOWN, so I'm going to trust them. Plus, Mala has been taking the push on me into deep analysis, even going on to town read me then, and I appreciate that. She's been helping me get into the game and really pushing me to focus where my scum hunting abilities are.

In post 262, Boonskiies wrote:Keep in mind, these are page 11 reads! Don't go over exaggerating everything like you all have been. I'll give you 6.

Pieguyn
sthar8
- I like his thought process in this game; he's been coming off very genuine to me. I believe him to be town.
Egg
- aye...most of the games I've been in with Egg, i've seen him as instantly town. Granted it's page 11, but I'm not feeling that. lean scum.
Trojan Horse
- i think this guy is ignorant as hell. But when I see ignorance and I'm not town reading someone, usually means they're scum. I feel like he's just waiting around waiting for people to act scummy so he can mislynch them. scum.
jasonT1981
- my team told me that he's probably town. So I'm going to start seeing things as if they're coming from TownJason.
Malakittens
- My team told me you were town. But I felt that anyways. I liked your 188, and you've kind of been helping me stay on track, and not be all flail townie-easy mislynch. People could argue that you could be WK'ing me, especially since I believe this is our first game together since the Titus meet? yes. Your reactions come off genuine.

Didn't catch fire until late? Stop misrepping me. You've been doing it ALL game. I've been this way since the beginning.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #903 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, for those of you who have been using meta for a scum read on me, yet is coming against me for not interacting with Thor. Where'd my meta read on that go?!?!? Huh?!?!? I ALWAYS INTERACT WITH MY SCUM BUDDIES! ALWAYS! I would have bussed the hell out of Thor if we were scum buddies. I self-meta now because people are ignorant, and want to use meta for anything that makes me look scummy, and nothing that makes me look town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #906 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

^Ignorant will be ignorant I guess.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #909 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I was unaware that's what you were asking. I just feel like I've had to repeat the same thing over and over.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #910 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, as scum, I would have had absolutely no reason to bring those reads of my team up considering I was in the midst of hardcore tunneling on Jason, who was a very likely lynch. I'm glad Jason brought up what his team said, because I was also conflicted. That's made me less worried.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #914 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I get why I'm being considered as scum. I didn't interact with Thor. I was never on his wagon. I was voting Trojan
before
the Thor wagon started, so it wasn't a counterwagon.

Now I am to believe that not every scum partner of Thor's is going to be on his wagon, and since I am now putting Jason on the top of my town list, for more reasons than just my team thinks he's town, I feel at least one scum has to be in Delta/Vyse. They tried adding to the counterwagon which is Trojan.

Also, I liked how Trojan started day 2, i totally get why his teammates see Vyse as scummy.

Egg is scummy; I believe I said something about that yesterDay as well? I'll look.

I need to apologize to Sleepy. Sorry, I got frustrated.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #915 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@STD - it might not have been you; I just have been feeling like I've been being completely misrepped all game, which is why I have been going instantly to frustration.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #917 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 262, Boonskiies wrote:Keep in mind, these are page 11 reads! Don't go over exaggerating everything like you all have been. I'll give you 6.

Pieguyn
sthar8
Egg
Trojan Horse
jasonT1981
Malakittens

In post 820, Boonskiies wrote:I'd just like to point out that the new people who were voting me [jason; egg] are now voting for the same person who I've been on for the entirety of the game basically. I'll let that sink in.

I have been scum reading Egg since early. Egg started to push me, consistently, and then he started to vote the person that I had been voting without even acknowledging the read on me, and me voting Trojan. I knew something was off about that when the two people who were pushing me decided to create a Trojan wagon. I believe Egg is the one who started the wagon, and his hammer was off as well.

I have always seen TownEgg. I have never scum read Egg in a game before; I've never been in a game with EggScum. I'm scum reading him now...

Hmm...

VOTE: Egg

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #919 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 916, Save The Dragons wrote:boon what's you're read on me

I think you're town. I don't think as scum you would have explained what you meant about the mala thing we talked about. Scum wouldn't have clarified.

I also remember the STD vs DeltaWave, and thought one of you were probably scum, and you happened to end up on the Thor wagon where Delta was one the Trojan wagon, so that definitely helps town read you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #923 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes. Did you look at how I acted towards Jason the entire Day 1? Haha. If my team never stepped in, I would have tunneled so hard.

This is an extreme example...gone horribly wrong.
Mafia in the Noose Factory

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #924 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

^ In regard to busing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #925 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And the yes was in regards to the mala...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #926 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 921, sthar8 wrote:Oh FFS. Homework for everybody: go read Delta's iso and explain to me how he's possibly town

{egg, delta} are my pool today.

This is why I'm town reading Sthar. His reads are near exact to mine, and we seem to have the same thought process going on in this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #929 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes. :) Haha. I mean it's pretty simple to just ObvTown read me. Some people can instantly read me. I get Night 1 Killed in Large Normals on occasion because of it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #935 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm going to be honest...I didn't read a single one of Thor's posts thoroughly.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #936 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm a lazy day 1 player.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #937 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

that's why I didn't comment on Thor at all. haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #971 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Delta's interactions with SK seems forced. I'd be willing to vote Delta. Seems like he's trying to strengthen reads in whatever SK is, possibly trying to diverge attention from scum buddy Egg.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #974 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

jasonT1981
Save The Dragons

Malakittens
sthar8
Trojan Horse
Pieguyn

SleepyKrew

VysePresident

Deltawave
Egg

This is pretty much where I'm at right now; town to scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #977 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, mala and I have like dead similar reads. Scum is most definitely going at her wagon. Time to rethink it. Also, Sthar's read's are very similar, I believe.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #988 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 978, pieguyn wrote:btw, we also feel that Egg and DW's reactions to Thor at the end of D1 are highly town and will not consider anything resembling a lynch on either of them at this juncture.

Pie, fake reactions are super easy to pull off. Plus, I disagree with Delta's reaction seeming town...

Are we allowed to talk about tokens, and where we put them at?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #989 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 976, pieguyn wrote:
vote: Mala

In post 985, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 977, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, mala and I have like dead similar reads. Scum is most definitely going at her wagon. Time to rethink it. Also, Sthar's read's are very similar, I believe.

Both of you are townreading the only people on it

I'm even
dark green
!

I know that. That's where my reads are, doesn't mean it's correct. I'll have to look into it more.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #991 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 958, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 897, SleepyKrew wrote:Delta, can you link to a previous example of you refusing to lynch a D1 PR claim (or a discussion in which you state that you would refuse to lynch a D1 PR claim)?

Apparently the last game I played was Event Card Mafia in April 2014, but I got replaced out due to inactivity. Before that, my last game was Jason's British Royal Family Kingmaker in Feb of 2013. So, in the past two years I've played two games not counting my current games. I really don't remember if I have any examples of that.

Thor's lynch was ultimately good but I still stand by my principle that I won't lynch a D1 PR claim (unless it is directly counterclaimed.)

Overnight I read the thread and I get the strong impression that Jason is town. I also think I was too hard on STD. He has been downgraded from Scum to Null. SK seems increasingly town. I previously said Pie is scummy but after reviewing the thread he's probably more on the null side.

Boon is way too meta-aware for my liking. I still consider him a scumspect.

I'm going to get around to some VCA at some point.

This post is too wishy washy for me. Who exactly are you scum reading? He's setting himself up so he can vote in any direction without getting scrutinized for it. Congratulations, Egg, you are now only the 2nd scummiest person here.

VOTE: Delta

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1040 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Egg - I've already linked to a game that shows how pointlessly hammer my scum buddies. Even without letting them claim sometimes. People on the site think I have a mod setup where it alerts me if someone is at L-1, and I come in.

Also, I've explained my Mala town read. At least 4 fucking times. Everything that's being said about her can be said in a town pushing perspective as well. My team, specifically GuyInFreezer, read Mala as town. I'm going to trust it, as my scum reads are different.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1041 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, egg, I'm with you on lynching in the Trojan wagon; let's lynch Delta now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1048 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1045, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1041, Boonskiies wrote:Also, egg, I'm with you on lynching in the Trojan wagon; let's lynch Delta now.

Boon why are you trying to work with your second scumread...?

I'm being obnoxious. Plus, if I get one of the people I want lynched done, by all means. Also, to see what he feels of that, as it fits what he wanted. But mainly, I'm being obnoxious.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1073 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

My team feels that Mala wouldn't put the effort into defending herself as she is if she was scum. Way too much effort. This is town mala. This was from Ika's perspective mainly, but GuyInFreezer still believes Mala is town for similar reasons.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1103 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1091, pieguyn wrote:yo Egg, are you open to a Mala lynch today? I'm basically in a similar position to you, except I have it rearranged a bit: Mala as scum + one of {Boon, Vyse with an outside chance of SK}.

I do think that Boon makes the most sense as a Mala partner here, just based on how today has played out, but I don't feel particularly strongly about it at this point.

I would like to see more content from Vyse, but I'm not about to lynch him just based around the way he voted. essentially, I think Mala is a lot more likely to be scum based around play as opposed to Vyse at this point.

How do I possibly make the most sense as a Mala partner? You know my scum meta. You've been my scum partner before. You've been in games where I was scum, and you were town. When have I EVER been in agreement with my partners? The fact that you said this completely changes my entire viewpoint on you this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1106 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Course. Doesn't mean it's not a town tell. Also, I've shown that iI'll hard bus my scum buddy day 1 and day 2.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1107 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I mean, tokens for town , yo.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1121 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1118, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1106, Boonskiies wrote:Course. Doesn't mean it's not a town tell. Also, I've shown that iI'll hard bus my scum buddy day 1 and day 2.

Actually it does: the fact that you are aware of your meta invalidates it so it's useless. Like you could literally...just...not do the thing you always do. Unless the power of meta compels you like...gasp my hands are moving on their own...i don't want to bus you but...it's typing v-o-t-e-: i can't help it i'm sorry i'm possessed by the ghost of my own past meta!

If you come back with a signed note from your exorcist I will believe you.

You just totally described the feeling I get when someone's at L-1...regardless if they are my buddy or not....

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1122 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Pie - Unless you can link more than one game where that proves to be true for ScumMala, then our read is perfectly justifiable and you are just bs and confbiasing. Don't care if it's activity reasons, that's how a lot of people town read me, based off of my activity.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1142 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Prodge.

Jk. I'm here, I just don't have really much to say at this point. Marla's a terrible vote.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1143 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Mala.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1161 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I think Pie only makes sense as scum if Egg is her partner..., so that helps my doubting Pie town read. Hmm....

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1163 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't necessarily think he's busing. But ScumPie does a lot of theatrics; The Burning when he and I were scum buddies we did Scum Theatrics up the wazoo.

This being said, I think it's a possibility, but I'm not really convinced it's what's happening. Pie has a good chance at being town...but I just wanted to put out where I stand on that now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1184 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1180, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1163, Boonskiies wrote:This being said, I think it's a possibility, but I'm not really convinced it's what's happening. Pie has a good chance at being town...but I just wanted to put out where I stand on that now.

Fair enough but my point is that if you think pie could be scum I need help seeing how pie's play D1 was scum in the context of Thor.

Otherwise I'm extremely unlikely to entertain the notion.

i didn't say her day 1 was scummy. I felt her day 1 was super town, and i've stated that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1212 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Vyse - wtf are you talking about? I am not projecting that I am playing a VI game at all this game. In fact, I feel like I'm doing quite well this game, considering we aren't even Day 3 yet.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1230 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1224, sthar8 wrote:
In post 1217, Malakittens wrote:It just feels like you're waiting til his wagon grows and then you'd be willing to jump on it. That's why your comments have been kinda bothering me so much including that one.

im not voting skrew today. let's be clear on that. there are too many better wagons.

I disagree. I think Skrew is a decent wagon. I'd prefer if Delta was lynched over Egg, honestly. Pie semi convinced me on possible Town Egg, but meh. He just seems super scummy. I want Delta or Vyse on a stick toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1231 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

One, if not both, are scum. 100% No possible way that there isn't scum between those two.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1234 (isolation #95) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Pie - people who have played with ScumMala and TownMala a lot more, like Ika, is not a good enough case? You are ignoring people who have more experience with her. How is that not being "conf biased"?

Also, @sthr, why do you think you have been added to my teammates scumdar?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1242 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1240, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1234, Boonskiies wrote:@Pie - people who have played with ScumMala and TownMala a lot more, like Ika, is not a good enough case? You are ignoring people who have more experience with her. How is that not being "conf biased"?

Are people just not allowed to develop their own reads anymore? This is the exact same bad argument that Mala is presenting: you don't have enough experience reading me, therefore your read is wrong. that's a fallacy.

This is what I'm implying. There is no reason to vote for Mala.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1259 (isolation #97) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Pie's reasonings aren't actual reasons to scum read Mala, so i don't know what that's a out.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1271 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

My play seems to irritate scum players because they feel they can mislynch me easy, which they can't. A la, look at Egg/Delta/Skrew.

@STD - I don't feel Skrew is lurking at all.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1327 (isolation #99) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Catching up since the last time I posted; still here.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1351 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Hmm...that was a fun point, though, Jason. Strengthens my town read.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1360 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1352, SleepyKrew wrote:lolwat

I don't believe it would have crossed his mind at all, even in a fake way, for you to be scum with bins like that, if he was scum. I see Jason as 100% town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1372 (isolation #102) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1369, Malakittens wrote:;-; sorry.

I'm an X-shot Vig. I tried shooting N1 on SK failed because I was RB'd.

I really wish Bins would have been able to catch up before th deadline because we are at a critical stage.

In post 1371, Save The Dragons wrote:How do you know you were RB'd and your target wasn't protected?

^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1375 (isolation #103) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1373, jasonT1981 wrote:How many shots?
How do you know you were blocked?
Who did you shoot at?

2 of those were answered already...X-shot is all we need.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1453 (isolation #104) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1447, Save The Dragons wrote:My view of Boon's play this game has been him popping in at random times to say things and not really elaborating when asked.

I was pretty sure of Mala's guilt until the claim I actually did think Boon's defense of mala was due to them both potentially being scum. I haven't really updated that in my reads. I'm still not exactly sure where the town read on Mala comes from other than his team. I original thought his decision to defer to his team's reads to not lynch thor made him look town, considering he's doing it again wrt mala gives me a little pause.

But really there's not a lot of people I'd feel comfortable lynching today. Boon is one but I don't really have a reason or the time to make a great case (nor do I think there is a slam dunk to be had even if I did). I would compromise on people.

pedit: aw thanks

This is the most active I've been in a game this early in in weeks....

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1461 (isolation #105) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1459, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1453, Boonskiies wrote:This is the most active I've been in a game this early in in weeks....

I'm not trying to be confirm biasy or rude, but this post was useless in the wake of everything that's going on and really doesn't defend against the fact that you pop in and say weird things and disappear when you pop in to say something weird and disappear as your defense to the fact that you don't pop in and say weird things and disappear.

Point? Not alignment indicative. Thanks for confirming that. And showing you're pushing for the exact reasoning anyways.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1462 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

When I have something to say, I'll say it. A lot of times I don't have anything to say, yet I still want to post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1481 (isolation #107) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1469, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1461, Boonskiies wrote:Point? Not alignment indicative. Thanks for confirming that. And showing you're pushing for the exact reasoning anyways.

Spoiler:

Show me a time I did it as fucking scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1482 (isolation #108) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

No actually. I want to know, I'm not sure if I have. I'm legitimately curious.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1486 (isolation #109) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1483, Save The Dragons wrote:Do you for the love of god have anything to say about anything more interesting than your meta

Nope. It's borderline trust telling at this point so I should stop before I get kicked from the site. Obv town is obv town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1488 (isolation #110) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm obvtown. You called out my accidental trust telling. Sorry, I'll stop that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1553 (isolation #111) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

The opening post says that mafia has day talk. Mala ended up being a role cop. She was roleblocked night 1. She was aware of this. This totally could be a setup for a mislynch. Granted, I did say I thought one of Delta/Vyse were scum, but I did lean towards the Delta slot. My reads haven't necessarily been that great, as my teammates town read Mala, and she manipulated me further into town reading her by WKing me.

STD we have no reason to doubt that he is town. I believe he is 100% confirmed town, as is Jason.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1554 (isolation #112) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I don't realize how I'm playing bad this game...besides my self-meta, I feel I'm playing pretty solid.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1556 (isolation #113) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If I had to guess who was setting Bins [or whoever STD would have RB'd] up, it makes the most sense to be Delta. Delta wasn't voting Thor Day 1. He was on Trojan Horse, along with Mala. Looking back on that now, it looks as if they are trying hard to save their buddy by making a semi wagon turn into a full on counter wagon. Day 2, Delta was trying hard to protect Malakittens, under the radar. Delta was pushing for my lynch, which actually picked up near the end of the Day. 3 people were on Delta, Delta was the only one on me, and the rest lynched Mala. Delta makes the most sense as scum. (Unless Bins actually is scum, and legitimately got Roleblocked, but this was an easy setup for scum).

VOTE: Delta

Also, SleepyKrew...how many scum do you think there are? it's a 13 player game, there is most likely only 3 scum. You believe I'm scum with the three of them...?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1657 (isolation #114) » Wed May 06, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Alright, I reread the thread and my reads have changed...

jasonT1981
- I'm sticking to this. jason is town. As scum, there was no reason for him to push off of my wagon. Crap move last night, but still...a town move nonetheless. If we get down to the brim and into LyLo, sure, then this read should be flip flopped. The bodyguard will take care of itself if he actually is it.

Egg
- Meh...he's town egg. I finally got what Pie was saying [and decided to actually read Pie's walls...]

pieguyn
- went epic hard on Mala for no reason at all. This wasn't bussing. Also, Pie was on real early on the Thor wagon, and I believe Pie would have successfully faught against that wagon if she was scum with Thor.

Deltawave
- Mala being the scum on the early Trojan wagon makes me feel town on delta. I felt there was one scum on that wagon. 1. Only 1. I thought it was Delta or Vyse...Mala flipping scum changes my opinion on Delta completely. =/

SleepyKrew
- gtfo.

sthar8
- This is a bit tricky. I kind of don't know how to feel on this slot. Voting analysis makes it seem like there's no possible way sthar could be scum, but I'm not sure. I want to lean town on sthar, but POE is really the only thing bringing me away from it.

Trojan Horse
- fuckin' scum. Yeah, I was right from Day 1. Trojan was the 4th vote on Thor; that's the magical spot. Hopping on a wagon hoping not to draw attention. The mala thing was a very strong case, and him being her scum partner probably felt more pressure and could see all the points being given. He decided to be the one to hammer mala...after a little bit of hesitation. But then he drops the hesitation, and just hammers. He knew the outcome. Onto Bins! Mala rolecopped someone Night 1, as proved by this. Mafia is given daytalk; it says so in post 1. Mala told this to Trojan, who knew there was a town roleblocker of some sort, and chose to NK to setup a mislynch. TH was in no worry of being the one to be RB'd, so this was a very smart choice on his part. Trojan brought up the idea of scum intentionally NK'ing here.. He brings up the fact of town rb'er keeping quiet so he doesn't seem like he's outing the RB'er. He then goes on to kind of change how he feels about the situation in a way where he could easily switch to joining the wagon or being against the wagon without being questioned.

VOTE: Trojan

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1659 (isolation #115) » Wed May 06, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1658, SleepyKrew wrote:

Am I missing something

eh, I just can't read you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1704 (isolation #116) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1703, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 1696, pieguyn wrote:2. this setup would be unbalanced as fuck if jason isn't town here. even discounting the fact that he didn't get CC'ed, 2-3 roles is standard in a mini normal. with jason town, we have

roleblocker + bodyguard + *unclaimed role*

with jason scum, we have

roleblocker + ???

it would be pretty much impossible to balance this at this point if jason isn't town here. there's basically no town power (I'm assuming that any relevant PR would have claimed by now, but no one has. thus I feel pretty confident there's only one unclaimed PR out there, *at most* - but even discounting this, it'd be difficult to balance this without jason as town) mastin agrees with me on this - she also says this AS A MINI NORMAL reviewer and points out that bodyguard is the go-to protective role in normal setups.

I agree with your concerns about setup balance, but who knows how many unclaimed power roles there are right now? Who says there's only one? I wouldn't be surprised if there are still two unclaimed roles.

In post 1696, pieguyn wrote:also, I want
TROJAN HORSE
to ask Tammy if she thinks jason's recent posting is anything but town. and then ask her why if she thinks jason could possibly be scum here.

Tammy needs some more time to read; she has been catching up on grading. But right now, she thinks jason is town.

pieguyn wrote:o also, Boon's reads list is town. it doesn't really make sense coming from scum: jason is (assuming I'm right about him being town) a really beneficial mislynch for scum, and he's sitting there going "nope" and passing up on it. he also avoids both of the other easy-ish targets (Egg and DW) to push TH of all people.

I suppose I could see it, but it's not what I would have expected scum in this position to do at all.

I agree.

Agreeing with a Boon town read. TH is epicly WK-ing here guys...come on. He's setting himself up to go either direction on whether or not jason is scum or town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1706 (isolation #117) » Thu May 07, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

white knighting. befriending and praising the towns people as scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1711 (isolation #118) » Thu May 07, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1707, sthar8 wrote:that would be buddying. but whatever.

Why is it scummy when TH calls you town but not when Pie or I do it?

it's pretty much the same thing....white knighting is an actual term...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1712 (isolation #119) » Thu May 07, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I really don't get the point in disagreeing and the need to correct. That's a super annoying nitpicky habit you have.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1715 (isolation #120) » Thu May 07, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1713, SleepyKrew wrote:White knighting and buddying are both things and they're both actual terms and they're different please don't try to be haughty and smart when actually you have no clue what you're talking about

again, yet another annoying, pretentious, nitpicky comment that mafiascum is full of. *yawn* don't care to say anything else about this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1718 (isolation #121) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

TH to pie, not me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1719 (isolation #122) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

in a way...where it comes back to me...so it's both buddying and WK'ing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1735 (isolation #123) » Fri May 08, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1732, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 1731, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1730, Zachrulez wrote:How does Boon scum not push for a Jason mislynch here?

In post 1701, SleepyKrew wrote:do you think Boon would play scum predictably or logically

I don't think that invalidates the significance of the point, but if we want to go down this rabbit hole I think Boon scum would already be dead by this point in the game... so...

I am actually a surprisingly stronger scum player than I am a town player. I usually only get caught out from scum from POE.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1749 (isolation #124) » Fri May 08, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Funny how he's deciding to go after me now that I've figured out he's scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1750 (isolation #125) » Fri May 08, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I've never seen that happen in a normal game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1778 (isolation #126) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

God damn, Zach is the scummiest person I've ever seen...if I didn't have such a strong town jason read, I'd totally hop on that...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1799 (isolation #127) » Sat May 09, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1797, Egg wrote:Pie's reads have been pretty solid this game. Just sayin'

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1802 (isolation #128) » Sat May 09, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I could jump on the sthar wagon comfortably. Don't know how I feel about TH leading it, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1803 (isolation #129) » Sat May 09, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

the last scum is one of them.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1824 (isolation #130) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

the tracker wouldn't have gotten that she visited nowhere if they tracked her...mala said she targeted sleepykrew, but got RB'd....the tracker couldn't have seen any of it....

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1825 (isolation #131) » Sun May 10, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

*would have gotten

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1856 (isolation #132) » Sun May 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1851, Zachrulez wrote:I'm assuming because there isn't a real interest in lynching him there's some reason he's town that I'm missing though?

I have interest in voting sthar. If TH lynch isn't going through, sthar is the only other one that I'd like lynched.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1866 (isolation #133) » Mon May 11, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1865, DeltaWave wrote:Sorry, missed that post. I'm a little behind right now. I don't like any of the current wagons. I originally thought Jason was scum at the start of the day but now I think it's more likely than not that he's town. I guess Boon. I'm going to have to think hard on this one.

:facepalm:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1868 (isolation #134) » Mon May 11, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1867, DeltaWave wrote:Sorry, but your self-meta defense is just so obviously manipulative that you are always going to be scummy in my eyes.

It's just WIFOM. Don't see how it's manipulative. What did you think about Pie's Boon town case?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1870 (isolation #135) » Mon May 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1869, DeltaWave wrote:Are you seriously going to describe your own tactics as WIFOM and then say it's not manipulative? I'd be pretty comfortable sheeping pie but not on her towncase for you.

k, but if you see that my self-meta isn't alignment indicative at all, why scum read it? for some more self-meta, i'm full of it. what makes it seem scummy to you when I've done it as town A LOT. i've done it as scum. Not alignment indicative. In that case, you must have other reasons to suspect that I'm scum, seeing as you realize that it is completely irrelevant and a non-factor. Tell me, Delta, why else am I scum? or are you just scum trying to create an eventual push there.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1872 (isolation #136) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

yah.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1873 (isolation #137) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

because apparently you are ignorant and don't know how to read. It's not alignment indicative. It's null. Need me to explain more for you?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1875 (isolation #138) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

yeah, i'd join the wagon. he's super null for me. I won't make arguments to push for the lynch, but I'll by no means try and stop it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1906 (isolation #139) » Wed May 13, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Pie's list is going to crap. The skrew case is fine, but egg/myself are Towny mc town town. My teammates feel egg is scum, but pie is the one who convinced me that egg was town. Wtf.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1931 (isolation #140) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1930, Egg wrote:I said I'd vote someone.

Vote Boon

I don't feel comfortable voting town reads just yet. I think there is enough suspicion towards Boon that maybe we can make this happen.

L, what a terrible vote that only Delta/Skrew/sthar would jump on.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1956 (isolation #141) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1952, SleepyKrew wrote:VOTE: Boonskies

fuck the police

Called it. Hey, pie. I'll jump on that Skrew lynch you wanted.

VOTE: SleepyKrew

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1981 (isolation #142) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm done with the WIFOM of Skrew. Also, his scum reads are delta/egg/myself...WTF?!?!!?!?!?!?! That is the easiest scum read list to say as scum in this position. Egg/delta/myself are the three easiest mislynches at this point in the game, of course he's going to say that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1982 (isolation #143) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm switching Trojan and SKrew on my scum read list.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1983 (isolation #144) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Sthar...still #2.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2010 (isolation #145) » Mon May 18, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Zach probably targeted Pie. Like, let's be honest...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2015 (isolation #146) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

i don't see any reason not to.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2017 (isolation #147) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2016, DeltaWave wrote:My proposal is Sthar, then Egg, then Egg can popcorn.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2023 (isolation #148) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VT
Go Trojan.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2025 (isolation #149) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh. then delta go.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2034 (isolation #150) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2033, pieguyn wrote::/

this is really shit

bbl. when I get back I'll pull up what I have for Boon-scum.

:/ I liked it better when you had the Boon-town case.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2036 (isolation #151) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

My team wants an Egg lynch. I'm more towards a TH lynch, but he always towns it up here and there.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2040 (isolation #152) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Correction, I would have went from a town read to neutral. Mala WK'ed me, and then buddy'd up to me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2041 (isolation #153) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

and then she said that in a way to setup for a mislynch on me had you been lynched, so I'm guessing that leans towards Delta-Town actually.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2044 (isolation #154) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

it has to be either TH/Egg then.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2045 (isolation #155) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, LOL. ^^ He's going for the easiest mislynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2046 (isolation #156) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

As scum, there would be no reason for me to not claim a PR in my position during the mass claim.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2047 (isolation #157) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

So, egg, you either vote Trojan Horse, and I'll potentially comply, or it's all you toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2049 (isolation #158) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1174, Malakittens wrote:I'd probably reevaluate a shitton of my reads. There's been at least three or four games where I strongly townread scum and strongly scumread town.

I know at least these reads would either change/stay the same
:

My TH read wouldn't flip to scum if you flipped town. TH would probably be high up on the town list close to almost confirm-town status.

I think my STD read would stay town
because Iec
had some strong D1 town-STD vibes.

I'd reevaluate my Boon read only because my paranoia would take place by then. I have strong townread players based on meta so I'd probably remove my main based meta read from Boon.

Egg
would
maybe
be considered town.

Looking at this again from the most recent perspective...

She brought up how she
knows
these reads wouldn't change. The TH read she proves that she wouldn't change it. The STD one was based off of Iec. She's straight up with mine. Egg she brings up maybe. She isn't sure. She's making it up. Egg is the partner.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2054 (isolation #159) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2052, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 2038, DeltaWave wrote:TH, thoughts on Egg and Boon?

I was going to say "leaning town on Egg, null on Boon". But this post...

In post 2046, Boonskiies wrote:As scum, there would be no reason for me to not claim a PR in my position during the mass claim.

... is REALLY bothering me.

I'm dealing with dinner and laundry right now. More explanation coming later.

So you had absolutely no fucking scum reads? GREAT!

VOTE: Trojan Horse

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2057 (isolation #160) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

it's wifom, it's simple. not alignment indicative. Also, tracker/watcher, hands down.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2060 (isolation #161) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Welp, don't voter me I'm town. Drunk as he'll, but town. I don't kno how defend. Myself either. But I'm town. Ughhh. How do I go about defending yoself from this? I'm town. What else can I says. Super drunk.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2065 (isolation #162) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2062, Egg wrote:Trojan, that all makes a lot of sense. I found it very easy to get a strong town read on him in Joss Whedon Mafia.

Granted, I was hard pushing for people not to lynch you because I thought you were obv town. A lot like how I was with Bins this game...interesting.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2077 (isolation #163) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Unvote

Idfk. Even I like Pie's case. I'm a scumfuck when I'm VT. [insert some kind of pointless self-meta here.]

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2088 (isolation #164) » Fri May 22, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2078, DeltaWave wrote:Boon, are you just acting randomly at this point?

Yeah, I have absolutely no clue. I wouldn't call it random, I'd call it more confused.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2089 (isolation #165) » Fri May 22, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2084, pieguyn wrote:I'm trying to figure out why scum would leave STD alive if they had correctly figured out he was the RB on D2. given jason was a bogyguard and thus would (or rather, *should*) protect STD, I really do not think it would be worth it to no kill in that situation as opposed to shooting STD immediately - in other scenarios, it'd be worth it, but not when it'd get protected, I don't think. I'm not sure about this, though.

They needed STD alive for the mislynch on Bins to work so easily.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2090 (isolation #166) » Fri May 22, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1570, Bins wrote:if boon is town ty for being the only person who truly understands me

:)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2091 (isolation #167) » Fri May 22, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1597, Nexus wrote:
Votecount 3.2:

Bins (6-LYNCH)-
Trojan Horse, Save The Dragons, pieguyn, SleepyKrew, jasonT1981, Egg
Deltawave (1)-
Boonskiies

Not voting (3)-
Bins, Deltawave, sthar8,

With 10 alive it take 6 to lynch. Deadline is at 6pm GMT on Tuesday 12th May 2015. (expired on 2015-05-12 13:00:00)

Bins has been lynched. Flip incoming.

Actually, this wagon is probably the most helpful. I feel scum has to be on this wagon. There's one scum left at this point, and for them to gambit the Bins mislynch without even pushing for it seems off. It's trojan or egg.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2094 (isolation #168) » Fri May 22, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2092, Egg wrote:
In post 2089, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2084, pieguyn wrote:I'm trying to figure out why scum would leave STD alive if they had correctly figured out he was the RB on D2. given jason was a bogyguard and thus would (or rather, *should*) protect STD, I really do not think it would be worth it to no kill in that situation as opposed to shooting STD immediately - in other scenarios, it'd be worth it, but not when it'd get protected, I don't think. I'm not sure about this, though.

They needed STD alive for the mislynch on Bins to work so easily.

Only if they knew STD would target town...

That's why it was a gambit. You didn't. There were 10 people left in that game. Odds are, you weren't going to get checked. It was pretty safe of a gambit.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2095 (isolation #169) » Fri May 22, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

[post=[align=][/align]][align=][/align][/post]
In post 2093, pieguyn wrote:sthar wasn't there the entire day phase, and DW only had 2 posts right at the start and then disappeared the rest of the day phase

so we can't clear anyone based on how the wagon happened

I believe it should clear them. I doubt that gambit went so smoothly because scum was somewhere on with it. I think it leans more towards Trojan than egg, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2099 (isolation #170) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

actually, STD was scum reading me. I think this pushes towards Trojan scum. Plus, he speaks as if he knows stuff we don't anyways.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2100 (isolation #171) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

My team is like dead certain Egg is scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2113 (isolation #172) » Sat May 23, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2107, sthar8 wrote:
In post 2105, pieguyn wrote:which jason wagon is this? I can go back and compile per-page VCs for it if you want. although if it's the one from D4, now that I look at it, it never got past one vote (Egg).

And Trojan. His vote only stuck for two posts, even though he had a couple of other posts declaring that he was hard set on lynching jason. And Delta was pushing hard for the action claims, although he might have been doing the same thing I was.

The wagon looks really good for boon, and I think nobody else.

How does this look good for me? I was on Jason the majority of Day 1.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2115 (isolation #173) » Sat May 23, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I was under major consideration to getting roleblocked the night Bins did and the no kill happened. I'm pushing for TH and Egg only because I'm pretty sure the rest of you guys are town, and I'm not quite sure which of the two of them are scum. I'm certain scum is there, though. My team thinks Egg should have been lynched days ago, and I believe TH is more scum. Please, my team used tokens to get me a town slot; I'm far too easy of a potential random lynch to risk being scum here, especially with Pieguyn here who's seen my scum game for the umpteenth time recently.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2117 (isolation #174) » Sat May 23, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, I meant the night the No Kill happened. There was a very likely chance he was going to RB me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2119 (isolation #175) » Sat May 23, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't think me specifically, but I was definitely one of the more likely people to be RB'd. That gambit from my slot would have been ridiculous to try.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2122 (isolation #176) » Sat May 23, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I didn't at all. If I did, I probably wouldn't have town read Mala.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2128 (isolation #177) » Sat May 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 988, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 978, pieguyn wrote:btw, we also feel that Egg and DW's reactions to Thor at the end of D1 are highly town and will not consider anything resembling a lynch on either of them at this juncture.

Pie, fake reactions are super easy to pull off. Plus, I disagree with Delta's reaction seeming town...

I tried to a long time ago, but no one answered my question.

Yes, I prefer to play as scum, but I'm an easy mislynch. My team thought it best to put tokens on town for me. You think they'd put faith in my scum game? Haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2129 (isolation #178) » Sat May 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

When have I ever been scum and not pushed for a lynch on you, Pie? Even when we were scum buddies I tried to push for a lynch on you. Even when you were the towniest person in the game, I pushed for a lynch on you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2136 (isolation #179) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2133, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 2128, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 988, Boonskiies wrote:

I tried to a long time ago, but no one answered my question.

Yes, I prefer to play as scum, but I'm an easy mislynch. My team thought it best to put tokens on town for me. You think they'd put faith in my scum game? Haha.

How many town tokens did they drop on you?

I don't know the exact amount. Our team believed that our team's strength is to eventually become obvtown to everyone, and I think we used an equal amount of town tokens on everyone. We didn't use tokens anywhere else.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2137 (isolation #180) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2130, Egg wrote:Yeah I don't believe you about spending town tokens when you prefer scum

Wasn't my choice, haha. I'd much rather have played scum, but I did tell them I would be worried about getting caught with Pieguyn in this game. Also, I win more when I am town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2140 (isolation #181) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2131, Trojan Horse wrote:
In post 2127, pieguyn wrote:I'm trying to see if Mala is adverse to bussing as scum and that's the only recent scum game I've found so far. -.- just based on this, though, I doubt she would bus on D2 with several other lynch options available and a known town RB in the game.

Here's a follow-up question to that, though: do you think Mala would put her scummate down as one of TWO options, and then vote for the other one? (Which basically means she is calling her scummate her #2 scumread.) Because that's what Mala did with Egg during D2.

Oversoul no longer has to worry about his own game, so he gave this game a reread. Based on the reread, he's leaning towards Egg. I'm going to think about it...

Bus a buddy; vote a townie....CLASSIC.

Actually, that makes me more okay with going through with voting Egg.

Anywho, my team's been saying that for a while. They don't want me voting anyone but Egg toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2142 (isolation #182) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2132, DeltaWave wrote:If Boonskiies was scum, that would mean the entire Malakittens wagon was town-driven and nobody was bussing her. I'm not saying it's impossible but I would expect a busser at that stage of the game. This does sort of call TH into question.

what do you make of the point that scum knew there was a town RB in the game after N1? you think they'd bus anyway and leave only one scum left when one scum vs. a town RB is essentially autoloss for them?

or am I just going wrong here[/quote]

Sorry, that looks weird; I'm not the one who said that. ^ Haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2143 (isolation #183) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Ohp...now I get it. Haha, Pie said it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2144 (isolation #184) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2141, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 2138, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2129, Boonskiies wrote:
what do you make of the point that scum knew there was a town RB in the game after N1? you think they'd bus anyway and leave only one scum left when one scum vs. a town RB is essentially autoloss for them?

or am I just going wrong here

What makes you think they knew about an rb?

Mala was given a No Result on her role cop investigation.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2147 (isolation #185) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2146, Egg wrote:
In post 2144, Boonskiies wrote:

Oh. Or that

Actually, this is a slip.

VOTE: Egg

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2153 (isolation #186) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Ffs, my entire game plan for playing the burning was to epicly go to my town meta as much as I could. So that should actually be a town tell play.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2154 (isolation #187) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Do you know how fucking constantly I say people slip when I'm fucking town. Fucking all the fucking time. It's a fucking slip because he accuses me of slipping for saying something that he misread, and then he confirms it not a slip by saying it's the exact actual reason why it should have been a slip. Lynch fucking Egg toDay, and the game is over. I AM FUCKING TOWN.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2155 (isolation #188) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, Cheetory can't read me for crap, but he can tell you how to mislynch me. Cheetory is just spouting stuff for egg to say that would make a good case on me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2156 (isolation #189) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

the scum team no killing probably was set up to frame me also.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2160 (isolation #190) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Holy fuck. People putting emotion as being scum. It's so obviously Egg. Good to know I was wrong about Pie being able to read me correctly.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2161 (isolation #191) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2158, pieguyn wrote:ehhhh

vote: Boon

I'm not ready for day to end yet, but this is where I will likely want to vote; I'd still like to hear potential arguments for scum outside egg/Boon to make sure I'm not just missing smth here.

Egg is seriously obviously scum. Trojan confirmed himself as town with his latest posts.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2162 (isolation #192) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And Delta confirmed himself earlier.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2163 (isolation #193) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Alright, I checked one of my town games with Egg, and lookie here!!! That thing Egg is saying is a scum thing...is something I did THREE SEPARATE TIMES IN ONE GAME. In a game where he was alive for most of that. Egg is fucking scum.

All 3 of these have me accusing people of scum slipping. One game. Was town. Egg was in this game.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6433000

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6572587

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6573377

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2165 (isolation #194) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh. I guess the last time was me just being annoying. Still.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2167 (isolation #195) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Funny how you are the one bring my GTKAS thing. Looks like you guys were planning it. I'm not trying to paint that as a lie from Cheet. I'm pointing it out as an inconsistency on your part. You were calling me scum because of it; I'm proving you wrong, and you are changing your wording now. And now, you are hung up and flailing and doing whatever you can to stay alive.

Look at how he's talking to Pie. He's 'trusting' pie because she's voting me, and she is his best chance at getting a mislynch. Night happens, he kills Pie, and feels he can somehow get another mislynch tomorrow.

Also look at how he talks to Trojan. He's trying to subtly change TH mind about it, and at the same time, trying to look as townie as possible for the others while doing so.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2168 (isolation #196) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Sthar - Get Antihero or TellTaleHeart to read me. If you are town, they'll surely see this as my town game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2169 (isolation #197) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, Trojan's 2159 is a beautiful find, and I don't see why we would lynch anyone else besides Egg toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2170 (isolation #198) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2145, Egg wrote:

Maybe Boon just slipped that their role cop checked STD.

In post 2146, Egg wrote:
In post 2144, Boonskiies wrote:

Oh. Or that

'
Seriously, though. If Egg really had any thought of that being a slip, how would me saying, "Mala was given a No Result on her role cop investigation", clear it up in any possible way?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2171 (isolation #199) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2132, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 1491, Nexus wrote:
Votecount 2.10:

Malakittens (6-LYNCH)-
pieguyn,
SleepyKrew
, Egg,
Save The Dragons
, sthar8, Trojan Horse,
DeltaWave (3)-
Boonskiies,
Malakittens
jasonT1981
Boonskiies (1)-
DeltaWave,

Not voting (1)-
Bins

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is at 6pm on the 30th April 2015. (expired on 2015-04-30 13:00:00)

STD is v/la until Sunday 3rd May.

Malakittens has been lynched. Flip incoming...

If Boonskiies was scum, that would mean the entire Malakittens wagon was town-driven and nobody was bussing her. I'm not saying it's impossible but I would expect a busser at that stage of the game. This does sort of call TH into question.

Egg is on that wagon as well.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”