pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I can not find any game where Egg has been exceedingly active as scum. but idk if this means anything.

this is fucking killing me. I wish to jump into a volcano :<
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yo Egg, just so I know when do you think Cheet will be able to give his thoughts on ? we only have ~2 days left.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Egg »

Cheet said he'll do ISOs but he's busy right now. Fuck I'm drunk and talking politics and on mafia at the same time. Ok two windows helps. He's doing it tomorrow.

Oh and on my activity, it never has anything to do with my alignment even though that's usually how people seem to read me. It's my work schedule that dictates my activity. It's my work schedule. If I'm working 16 hour days on a job where I can't have my phone guess what. Im not gonna be online. But if I'm off for three weeks straight, I probably have more time to post. People think it's alignment indicative but lol what? Like as scum I wanna control the game and yeahI'm shit posting because of booze so fuck it. Oh right this game. It's me and Boon today and tomorrow and it should be a win as soon as Boon is dead anyway so fuck it I'm done with this mess of a fucking post and three kinds of vodka in one night and lol can we just lynch Boon and hopefully end the game now? Shit. Drunk rambling. Whatever. I just hope Boon is scum because that's what decides if we get a town win or not at this point. What did I even just say in this post? At least everything is probably spelled right. I just hope Boon is scum.

Sorry for this mess of a post lmao
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by sthar8 »

sorry, had the boy all weekend then an 8-11 today. I'll be in tomorrow sometime.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

The thing about Boon is that I can't tell if what he's doing is scum motivated or town motivated because it seems almost random to me. Like Boon gets pissed and then cooks up a whole case around being annoyed at someone. We're too late in the game for a policy lynch though. Grey thinks TH is scum. I'm not so sure. I'll need to re-read some key parts of the game.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by pieguyn »

tell greyice his reads blow

:wink:
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Delta - I saw that as well, but as scum, Trojan had no reason to vote egg over me. I feel everything he said on the egg case came from a town perspective. If he was scum, he would have just went along with pie and egg rather than make a case against them.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

In post 2230, DeltaWave wrote:Grey thinks TH is scum. I'm not so sure. I'll need to re-read some key parts of the game.

Was this just a general vibe, or was there something specific that was bothering GreyICE?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 5.3:

Boonskiies (2)-
Egg, Pieguyn
Egg (2)-
Boonskiies, Trojan Horse

Not voting (2)-
DeltaWave, sthar8,

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is at 6pm GMT on Thursday 28th May 2015 (expired on 2015-05-28 13:00:00)
[/b]
Trans rights are human rights.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by sthar8 »

In post 2168, Boonskiies wrote:@Sthar - Get Antihero or TellTaleHeart to read me. If you are town, they'll surely see this as my town game.

Still waiting on this.

I want to lynch egg. Like, I desperately and carnally long to see his flip. I have been scumreading him literally all game. But nobody else has agreed with me, at all. So the other option is that I'm wrong, and scum is relying on me pushing a mislynch to get them out of a hole here.

So, I'm reexamining everything today looking for how scum win from here. The big focus is on the things I don't understand, those being Fen's death and the missed kill.

I'm sorry for dragging my feet, I just feel like we should have won this days ago and I don't want to fuck it up.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by pieguyn »

just over 1 day left

2 more votes on Boon plz

if we lynch Egg today, everyone needs to promise to lynch Boon tomorrow as opposed to going batshit insane and lynching someone like TH. it's just about 100% that TH is town here; it really is that simple. the only possibility for a loss is if DW is scum, but I don't even want to think about the possibility Mala would go insane and bus him on D2 for literally 0 reason at this point
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2235, sthar8 wrote:So, I'm reexamining everything today looking for how scum win from here. The big focus is on the things I don't understand, those being Fen's death and the missed kill.

Fen almost certainly died bc Mala was scared of her. if you look at the dynamic between those 2, it looked like they knew each other somewhat well. as I alluded to earlier, part of me is paranoid there is more to it than that, but I could easily see Mala wanting to kill Fen regardless of who her partner is

the missed kill I'm still not sure about, but I don't know if it's a good idea to read into it. I first thought it just happened because someone thought it fit to no-kill on N2 in order to line up a mislynch, and that they just didn't put any more thought into it than that (which is a part of why I thought it pointed to Boon earlier), but if it was done to out the RB, it'd make sense for just about anyone except possibly you to have done it.

actually now that I write this I really don't think no-killing to out the RB would be worth it either given it'd likely wind up claiming (or at the very least crumbing, but scum would likely be able to see this) D3 anyway; it'd make more sense to get another kill in to cut down on the number of cleared/obv-town players. which makes me start thinking again that whoever made the no kill just did it to line up a mislynch. but I don't know if I'm just reading too much into it
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:51 am

Post by sthar8 »

But why not you on n1?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:26 am

Post by DeltaWave »

A boon lynch is essentially a policy lynch at this point but I'm not seeing many other choices.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2239, DeltaWave wrote:A boon lynch is essentially a policy lynch at this point but I'm not seeing many other choices.

Meh. Egg.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

There's 2 votes on each, you know.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:28 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Tell me the egg case but without the bullshit

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

....didn't even read the last few pages, did you? Trojan Horse made pretty good cases for Egg scum, and I quoted a lot of sthar's cases.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Trojan Horse »

My scumdar just exploded into a million pieces. Delta, you owe me a new one.

In post 2239, DeltaWave wrote:A boon lynch is essentially a policy lynch at this point but I'm not seeing many other choices.

I'll give you another choice, Delta. But I don't think you'll take it.

UNVOTE: Egg
VOTE: DeltaWave

Details forthcoming. But first, an unrelated issue: sthar's concern about pie not being shot N1.

sthar8 wrote:But why not you on n1?

I was never bothered by scum shooting fen N1 instead of pie. At the time, both seemed to be equally obvtown. I think it was a coinflip as to which one scum should shoot, and it was a coinflip as to which one Jason should protect.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 9:11 am

Post by sthar8 »

But pie was already hard after mala, and had just lynched thor. Fen was poking me and you.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 9:13 am

Post by sthar8 »

In post 2235, sthar8 wrote:
In post 2168, Boonskiies wrote:@Sthar - Get Antihero or TellTaleHeart to read me. If you are town, they'll surely see this as my town game.

Still waiting on this.

Science twins update: TTH says she doesn't think you've ever been town in a game with her. Antihero agreed, then said you'd been town in a game with Heartless, then said you hadn't made much impression.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Trojan Horse »

*shrug*

In post 753, Fenchurch wrote:Since pie has already switched away from sthar, and the re-read makes me more confident on Mala-scum, I'm moving my vote, although I'm willing to move again in order to get a lynch. But I'd much prefer not to lynch Thor or jason Today.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Malakittens

Sleepy - what is your read on Mala?

That was Fen's last vote before he switched to Thor. I think scum would've been equally afraid of both pie and Fen.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 9:17 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 2243, Boonskiies wrote:....didn't even read the last few pages, did you? Trojan Horse made pretty good cases for Egg scum, and I quoted a lot of sthar's cases.

My attention has been lapsing. I'll go check it out.

DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 9:18 am

Post by DeltaWave »

TH don't derp out here.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”