sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by sthar8 »

In post 2347, Egg wrote:Sthar, Pie was town reading me for the entire game. Any possible scum read was probably more PoE than anything.

So fucking what? Pie spent literally all of yesterday saying scum was you or boon.

Spoiler: THIS IS WHY PIE DIED
In post 2252, pieguyn wrote:I just want to make sure everyone is aware that the entire point of handling this game this way is that we can be 99% sure everyone besides {Boon, Egg} is town and not have to second guess it. k thx

In post 2251, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2244, Trojan Horse wrote:UNVOTE: Egg
VOTE: DeltaWave

no don't do this please. Boon or Egg.

In post 2236, pieguyn wrote:just over 1 day left

2 more votes on Boon plz

if we lynch Egg today, everyone needs to promise to lynch Boon tomorrow as opposed to going batshit insane and lynching someone like TH. it's just about 100% that TH is town here; it really is that simple. the only possibility for a loss is if DW is scum, but I don't even want to think about the possibility Mala would go insane and bus him on D2 for literally 0 reason at this point

In post 2220, pieguyn wrote:meh

I want a Boon lynch over an Egg lynch at this point (and I'm fully expecting him to come in here and make a bunch of posts in response to this, but w/e). *if* he's town, I'll likely be dead and Egg should be the lynch tomorrow. TH is fucking town; do not lynch him under any circumstances. I get there's at least one person who's paranoid of him, but he's town here. I'd likely outright quit the game if he was scum.

I still don't know why Mala would push DW like she did here if she was scum. I'd still like to know if people have a potential explanation for this or if no one is saying anything just bc they don't have an explanation/agree with what I'm saying.

In post 2201, pieguyn wrote:I don't really care; if you get lynched and you're town Egg is getting lynched tomorrow anyway.

I'm more concerned with making sure I'm not just completely fucking up one of my townreads atm.

In post 2148, pieguyn wrote:eh

I really really think that everyone else has compelling reason to be town outside {Boon, Egg} (and I think Boon is more likely scum out of those two). I'm primarily searching for evidence that gives me strong cause to question my town reads outside of those 2 players and I really haven't seen it yet.

Egg is actually just lying about past gamestate to make me look lynchable. You know what's really funny about all this? Nobody's posted a reason for me to be scum. But if I am, then I've been playing a survival game from the middle of day 2. Go look through my posts. Find anywhere I've been concerned for survival, or keeping lynches open, or giving a shit about how anybody thinks about me. Any of those things that scum
needed
to be doing this game.

The case on Egg is there. And it's all still true.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Egg »

There's no reason I'd lie with it right in thread. I could pull up a lot more quotes of Pie townreading me and that's what I remember.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Egg »

Those posts were from May 24 to May 27. Those days are kind of fuzzy to me with all of the drinking and Vegas planning I was doing combined with my mafiascum focus going to a 3p LYLO situation where I was SK lol. You, however, seem very aware of what Pie's views were. Just sayin'
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by sthar8 »

In post 2352, Egg wrote:You, however, seem very aware of what Pie's views were. Just sayin'

Reading the thread is a scumtell -Egg 2015
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by sthar8 »

In post 2351, Egg wrote:There's no reason I'd lie with it right in thread.

well you just did. gogo revisionism
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

sthar: I'm well aware that pie wanted to lynch Boon and Egg. But still, I have a hard time believing that you, as scum, would leave her alive.

Okay, let's say you shoot me, leaving pie alive. Then perhaps there's a no lynch. Then what? You kill Delta, and leave pie alive again? You've then put all your eggs in one basket; you know Egg isn't going to vote for pie, so you are hoping that pie doesn't change her read on Egg. (And she might well have changed her read, considering how surprised she would be to still be alive.)

I'm not buying it. You, as scum, would've preferred to be in the final 3 with Egg and either Delta or me. Then you would've had two people you could frame, instead of just one.

I still think the nightkill of pie is a null tell.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

sthar: why did you choose to vote Boon yesterday, instead of Egg? That vote surprised me, considering you've suspected Egg all game.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

Rereading Egg's and sthar's ISOs now. Still in day 1, but I'm not seeing anything scummy from either one yet.

Our last scum definitely played this game well, whoever it is.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by sthar8 »

In post 2356, Trojan Horse wrote:sthar: why did you choose to vote Boon yesterday, instead of Egg? That vote surprised me, considering you've suspected Egg all game.

because Anti and TTH were yelling at me in the team thread.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by sthar8 »

In post 2355, Trojan Horse wrote:sthar: I'm well aware that pie wanted to lynch Boon and Egg. But still, I have a hard time believing that you, as scum, would leave her alive.

Okay, let's say you shoot me, leaving pie alive. Then perhaps there's a no lynch. Then what? You kill Delta, and leave pie alive again? You've then put all your eggs in one basket; you know Egg isn't going to vote for pie, so you are hoping that pie doesn't change her read on Egg. (And she might well have changed her read, considering how surprised she would be to still be alive.)

I'm not buying it. You, as scum, would've preferred to be in the final 3 with Egg and either Delta or me. Then you would've had two people you could frame, instead of just one.

I still think the nightkill of pie is a null tell.

As scum, I leave pie alive and argue that there's no need to no lynch in mylo since we have a confirmed town. My eggs are all in one basket in any case; you and delta are both obvtown.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

I might end up wanting a no lynch after all. Tammy has been busy with dissertation stuff. I've asked her if she wants us to no lynch, so she has more time to figure things out. We'll see what she says.

I'm up to day 5 on the reread. Egg has looked more scummy so far, due to his interactions with Thor and Mala. But I know this is where Egg started saying "we need to lynch either Boon or me", which was an extremely bold move, if he is scum. So this reread is probably just going to leave me confused.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

Done. And yep, I'm confused. :?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2353, sthar8 wrote:
In post 2352, Egg wrote:You, however, seem very aware of what Pie's views were. Just sayin'

Reading the thread is a scumtell -Egg 2015

Yeah because that's exactly what I said. For real though, you claimed Pie was killed for 180ing on me which would make me scum. In reality though, I didn't realize Pie had 180'd so your point is just plain wrong. I think you looked back over Pie's views before you made the kill and now you're using them exactly how you planned to. Notice how no one else is making much of the obvkill getting killed. It's because the rest of us didn't reason through who to kill and why over night. It was new information to the rest of us when the Mod posted it. But go ahead and twist that however you want.

Trojan, yeah there's no way I'd offer myself up like that as scum. Don't over think this. The answer is right in front of you. He had me fooled all game too, but you're right that he played well.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by sthar8 »

In post 2362, Egg wrote:Yeah because that's exactly what I said. For real though, you claimed Pie was killed for 180ing on me which would make me scum. In reality though, I didn't realize Pie had 180'd so your point is just plain wrong.

LYING. you were aware of the discussion:

In post 2213, Egg wrote:Boon, saying that pushing your lynch if I was scum is the best move is BS. You and I are the clear 1v1 here and if I was scum I'm smart enough to realize I'd be dumb.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

No lynch is still the best option because it gives TH and his team more time to figure it out.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Egg »

Sthar what does that have to do with Pie's read?
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

In post 2364, DeltaWave wrote:No lynch is still the best option because it gives TH and his team more time to figure it out.

Speaking of teams: any reads from your team, Delta?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 6.2:

No lynch (1)-
sthar8

Not voting (3)-
Trojan Horse, Egg, Deltawave

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is at 10pm GMT on Saturday 6th June 2015 (expired on 2015-06-06 17:00:00)
Trans rights are human rights.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Egg »

Tier wanted me to say that it's BS to say that everyone was obvtown except sthar and myself. He actually thought Trojan was scum right before Delta claimed.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 6.3:

No lynch (1)-
sthar8

Not voting (3)-
Trojan Horse, Egg, Deltawave

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is at 10pm GMT on Saturday 6th June 2015 (expired on 2015-06-06 17:00:00)

Day 6 has ended in a no lynch.

Night 6 will end in 48 hours, at 10pm GMT on Monday 8th June 2015 (expired on 2015-06-08 17:00:00)
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Nexus »

Deltawave [TBD] - Town Tracker - Killed Night 6

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch. Day 7 will end in 7 days, at 10pm GMT on Monday 15th June 2015 (expired on 2015-06-15 17:00:00)
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:05 am

Post by sthar8 »

VOTE: egg
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:07 am

Post by sthar8 »

it's all you trojan. I can't see how you'd think it's me over egg given our track records and day 2, but I can't decide for you. If you have any questions pipe up.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Trojan Horse »

If there was any thought left that I might be scum (perhaps I'm a Ninja, and thus can't be tracked), let me end those thoughts now. Notice I am not hammering. Hence, I am town.

I was too lazy to do a full reread over the weekend. I did reread Thor and Mala's ISOs. Put that together with Egg and sthar's ISOs (which I reread before we no-lynched), and I think I've come to a conclusion. But there are still some issues I want to hash out with my teammates. Plus, I might as well take the time to interrogate you guys, before I cast the deciding vote.

*puts game face on*

Okay, let's start simple. Egg and sthar, please tell me how your teams distributed the tokens for the side selection phase. How many tokens did each person take, and which side (town or scum) did each person put them on? I hope you won't mind answering this now, since all the other games are now complete.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:26 am

Post by sthar8 »

We put all our tokens on Antihero for town.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”