Newbie 2077 : The Curse of a Blue Diamond!! - Gameover

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by Uranus »

Hi there

My history? Avid ww online playing, been playing Discord mafia for nearly a year atm. I've played about 12ish mafia games.

I'll do my vote later
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:18 pm

Post by Uranus »

In post 19, kennyk wrote:@ Uranus: Why are you not voting yet?
I was too tired at the time to do any rng, but I'll do it now

catboi
due to rng
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Uranus »

I only used a dice because we literally having nothing go go off on atm
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Uranus »

The thing is that this game starts at the day, rather than night, meaning that anyones abilities couldn't be used at all, meaning that we have nothing to go off on.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Uranus »

Yeah man mb, (tbf I didn't know we were starting at day). Eh this is my first forum mafia game so mistakes can be made.

As for who to vote, idrk atm. We have nothing much as said before.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 48, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:catboi siteflaked, this is so sad
what do you mean by siteflaked?
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Uranus »

how does a game end in 5 pages lol?

Unless it was hella inactive then they somehow knocked off all the mafia then Its highly unlikely
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:48 pm

Post by Uranus »

We telling stories eh?

Well I'll recall a few of my games, we've only had 19 games with 20 happening rn

I started at Mafia 7, and played every game since except Mafia 10 and Mafia 17, both of which I hosted.

Mafia 7 had me as a vanilla townie, things were sailing until night 2 where I suggested a lot of ppl visit me, but there was a role that silenced or killed people if you go on alert and they visit you and they thought I was third party. I had a mini breakdown that night and begged for an inspection. I would have died day 2 if it weren't for a double sheriff claim. I would be killed later on by the mafia.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by Uranus »

Well early posting

Mafia 11 was my first win and I was alive, tho I'd admittedly been kinda carried by a color swapper who messed with the game a lot, It was quite fun to mess everyone around. btw it was a faction game and we killed our killing role early lol, oh yeah that game was a faction game, with every faction having 3 members. I was part of the Lions with Taycamgame and LGL.

Mafia 14 was my first go as a tp. I did fairly well and nearly won but died due to PROCESS OF ELIMINATION.

Mafia 18 was my second romp as a tp and wow my tp friends were knocked off rather quickly so it was me vs town and wow did I come close. SO close.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 120, catboi wrote:I, again, am noting that Uranus is avoiding making any substantive comment about the game despite being asked to. I realize the conversation has steered offtopic somewhat but at this point there's a conscious effort of what he's choosing to comment on vs what he's not talking about.
Mainly because I've already discussed your point. Its day 1 and rn we are trying to see who we can vote off. I get what you mean but it aint a excuse to ignore the game just because we have nothing to go off, I literally mean that we have nothing to go off, meaning that we have very limited options in who we condemn. I understand why you are suspecting me to get whatever we can. Also note that we have a good while until day 1 ends, meaning that we have a lot of time to discuss this further.

Although you could be sussing me because I voted you but nah.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 119, kennyk wrote:You thought a five page game claimed by Save The Dragons was unlikely. That's why I mentioned the game.

But as you are in a writing mood (or so it seems): What's your opinion on this game so far, Uranus?
eh, rn it feels like we are trying to get the best lead we can possibly can a bit too early. especially with a day 1 start instead of night, but it's prolly just me

As for who I think may be mafia, I'm not too sure but rn I think kenny and cow are fine while I'm a little bit suspicious of cat (probably bias reasons) but thats really it. Forum mafia is a little harder to track than discord lol
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Uranus »

why I am listed as "not voting"
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Uranus »

Actually hold on does putting your vote in bold count as a vote?
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Uranus »

vote:catboi
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Uranus »

well I'm getting a medium townread on kenny, light townread on you and cow, currently unsure about STD or Salsa, the only negative reads I have rn are on catboi for what I said above and floo for the reasons kenny stated and him changing his playstyle wouldn't fit if he were a town. Entellion has done not a whole lot so I'm not sure on them.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Uranus »

before I think further on the kenny situation, what does E-2 mean?
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Uranus »

I see, thanks

As for kenny, I see why he might be suspicious, but I'd wait for him to give a further defense and we can base our final thoughts on that, we dont want to rush votes lol
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Uranus »

We can't really prove if you pm'd about the prod to the mod, more now that he hasn't gotten one. As for my thoughts on Entellian, I think he is probably just inactive, what would be worrying is that if he is ignoring this game altogether and posting elsewhere.

Final thoughts: I think you might be trying to confuse town with setting up multiple options, keep in mind route b doesn't even have masons so 2 of these setups would be invalid. I also think you are in a situation to pre 2077 catboi with the walls of text attemptiing to protect yourself but that last one might be too far. My townread has definetley gone down on you kenny and is a more viable lynch than catboi imo

unvote: catboi

vote:kennyk
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by Uranus »

In post 146, kennyk wrote:
In post 145, Uranus wrote:We can't really prove if you pm'd about the prod to the mod, more now that he hasn't gotten one. As for my thoughts on Entellian, I think he is probably just inactive, what would be worrying is that if he is ignoring this game altogether and posting elsewhere.
I never said I PMed the mod because I didn't. And your argument is just the same as mine for scenario 1 and 2. If the mod prodded Entellian without my post nobody would know if he did it because he saw Entellian was missing or because somebody PMed him about it. That's why I would have done that if... (see my last post)

My thoughts on entellian are the same as yours. I saw him not posting in this game and wanted to get him active or exchanged.

And yes, I know that only two out of three game setups use masons as a potential town role. All in all masons have a 2 out of 9 chance. But I had that base covered and so I wrote about it. And just to answer unasked questions again: I know that mafia knows if the two mason-setups are possible because of their roles. But I am none of them.
In that last one would you have wanted to cover all bases so that you dieing wouldn't confirm a specific setup?
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:42 pm

Post by Uranus »

In post 149, kennyk wrote:One last thing before I get hammered (as I am quite sure this will be reason enough for someone to vote me). In case of my untimely death I would like my fellow townies to not only look at those who voted me but also at those who didn't vote me. I know it sounds like revenge and therefor I didn't wriite it directly after it occured to me. But cowsloveSushirolls kind of started the final bandwagon on me without even voting me. Could be he really was satisfied with my answer or he just wanted to be able to say 'What do you want? I didn't vote an innocent.' afterwards.

And now I am waiting for the Queen song 'Hammer to fall'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU5LMG3WFBw

There ya go
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:38 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 153, Radical Rat wrote:Also
@Uranus

Whenever you put someone at E-1, please announce it as such. Don't want someone coming along, not properly reading, deciding to hop on the wagon, and hammering early. And you don't want to give scum a potential defense for doing it on purpose.
aight mate, thanks for the advice

E-1
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Uranus »

1: Oops, I guess its an
E-2
then
2: Salsa is gonna be on tomorrow not today
3: I think kenny is a little more town again now that he's spoken, but its only a little and rn it's our best viable lead imo

And yeah, we should hear from especially CATBOI and FLOO.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 166, Save The Dragons wrote:i think kennyk is town
Do you have thoughts on the arguments made by radical and others?
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 197, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 109, Uranus wrote:how does a game end in 5 pages lol?

Unless it was hella inactive then they somehow knocked off all the mafia then Its highly unlikely
I almost want to take Uranus out of the PoE and put Salsa in for this.
This was in response to something cow said earlier on
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Uranus »

I don't really think STD is all that scummy, infact they likely are in a similar case to me

I dont think catboi now known as LicketyQuickety are all that scummy anymore so I think I can knock my vote off him

Radical is beginning to look more sus and I think kenny is a little better with trust. Sorry if it seems like I'm flip flopping I'm just trying to keep up with walls, this is a different experience :lol:

Radical was a bit quick to run onto kenny admittedly and while I haven't fully regained kenny's trust, radical seems a bit more.. radical.

so for now
UNVOTE: LicketyQuickety

Like with kenny, we might need a little more, just a little more though
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Uranus »

I think Radical is probably for later

and yeah rn salsa isn't really looking good as his responses to the posts are pretty weak and he seem to be slipping up more than Radical.

VOTE: Salsa

Is it E-2 or 2 votes to elimination?
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 308, kennyk wrote:
In post 305, Uranus wrote:I think Radical is probably for later

and yeah rn salsa isn't really looking good as his responses to the posts are pretty weak and he seem to be slipping up more than Radical.

VOTE: Salsa

Is it E-2 or 2 votes to elimination?
... cough ... He's a she ... cough ...
Oh yeah, sorry salsa
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #482 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by Uranus »

Salsa seems to be particullary hard on kenny and lickety, even voting lq for a pretty dumb reason. She could be acting weird also to drag the game out longer. That is my answer to rad's question.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #498 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Uranus »

I think I voted Salsa iirc
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #523 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 505, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 482, Uranus wrote:Salsa seems to be particullary hard on kenny and lickety, even voting lq for a pretty dumb reason. She could be acting weird also to drag the game out longer. That is my answer to rad's question.
Define
pretty dumb reason
and also tell me what would be an intellectual reason to you...
A pretty dumb reason is a reasoning for an action that feels like it was either rushed, without clear thought or was done for some other reason.

An intellectual reason would be one with good thought put into it or if others made valid points. (When others make valid points I think its important to share your own thoughts instead of just blank voting).
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:17 pm

Post by Uranus »

In post 561, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 545, LicketyQuickety wrote:And then they give 2 reasons for TRing Uranus. Both of them are TRing Uranus for the opposite of what Uranus is doing in this game (not being active) and how they are different here than on discord regarding the game meta of not Eliming D1. I think the TR on Uranus is completely unjustified given Uranus never says they are trying to distance themselves from no-voting D1 anywhere in Uranus ISO IIRC. In fact, Uranus actually DOES try and do a random vote in their second post, but only after they had gotten heat for not doing RVS.
missing a few key details there, LQ

-uranus got heat for not doing RVS
on their first post.
they still expressed an intent to do it, but only once they get the drive to. this leads into the 2nd detail
-uranus doesn't have to say that they're distancing themselves from no-voting, they showed it by.......................... voting someone
my townread is beautiful and intact. it hasn't really changed from

if you need written word then i'm surprised you didn't ask
uranus, have you been trying to distance yourself from no-voting D1 this game?
what do you mean by no voting d1? I was clearly voting salsa
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #602 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Uranus »

In post 599, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 598, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I'm here and just see the VC. I'm still recovering, don't have energy for catching up yet. Are we agreeing to eliminate
Uranus
here? If so then I'll hammer right away. If not then I've to catch up which I don’t want to atm...
hammer is bad, uranus hasn't claimed yet
Well If I'm going to make a defense I'm gonna make one right here, right fucking now

1: I'd agreed with the points that rad and cows made about kenny which I why I voted him off, not for any scum reasons as what has been presumed
2: A quick question but can you just no vote someone on day 1, I presumed not seeing as people were already quick to suspect others
3: I think cow might just be defending me either because he really thinks I'm trustworthy or from prior experience playing w/ me.

And If I have to go as far as to claim, I'm a vanilla townie. Nothing much to add. If there's anything else, I'll answer
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #608 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by Uranus »

In post 604, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 602, Uranus wrote:2: A quick question but can you just no vote someone on day 1, I presumed not seeing as people were already quick to suspect others
elaborate? i know that we're able to vote whoever we want (including no lim), whenever we want
does that answer your question?
Are we able to vote a no one option and then nobody dies?
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #609 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by Uranus »

k I saw kenny's message, aight.

Well for the prior replacements, there's nothing much that stands out.. yet
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #610 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by Uranus »

k I saw kenny's message, aight.

Well for the prior replacements, there's nothing much that stands out.. yet
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #755 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Uranus »

Do we even know when the game is ending?
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #756 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Uranus »

no not ending, when the phase is ending
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #795 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Uranus »

if both reasonings were apparently very poor, couldnt we vote someone with an understandable reasoning instead?
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #856 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:55 pm

Post by Uranus »

I'm gonna have a scroll through as well and give my thoughts
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #857 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by Uranus »

salsa/Norwegian are definitely a bit suspicious right here, there are a viable candidate for taking out, but salsa also showed some pro town moves before she was replaced.

I'm also not very keen on RegRider and STD. Reg because of the opportunistic vote on me and acting like a newbiescum like.

STD overall has been quite shady since the start of the game. 35 pages is tiresome to read through but the most recent one I can think of is quickly saying that kenny was town with no basis at all.

I'm fine with voting salsa but just wanna express some other thoughts
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #858 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by Uranus »

salsa/Norwegian are definitely a bit suspicious right here, there are a viable candidate for taking out, but salsa also showed some pro town moves before she was replaced.

I'm also not very keen on RegRider and STD. Reg because of the opportunistic vote on me and acting like a newbiescum like.

STD overall has been quite shady since the start of the game. 35 pages is tiresome to read through but the most recent one I can think of is quickly saying that kenny was town with no basis at all.

I'm fine with voting salsa but just wanna express some other thoughts
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #906 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:36 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 860, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 857, Uranus wrote:salsa/Norwegian are definitely a bit suspicious right here
Excuse me? Why am i suspicious here?
mainly due to salsa's previous posts. tho he did clear them up a bit so it's somewhat light atm
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #910 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 908, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 906, Uranus wrote:
In post 860, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 857, Uranus wrote:salsa/Norwegian are definitely a bit suspicious right here
Excuse me? Why am i suspicious here?
mainly due to salsa's previous posts. tho he did clear them up a bit so it's somewhat light atm
Do you mean she?
It’s confusing if you don’t get the pronouns right.
yeah, she
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #926 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Uranus »

fakeclaiming is not usually something I'd do as mafia/3p.

I still don't trust regrider but, if you're that desperate to vote someone off then recap the day before putting your votes
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #935 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Uranus »

I honestly have not seen astronomy at all tbh, who did they replace?
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #937 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 931, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think you ever clarified what was "newbscum" about them.
they were very opportunistic and quick to vote me without carefully looking at the facts by lq
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #938 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 936, NorwegianboyEE wrote:According to the 1st page, Entellian.
k thx

well that really gives us nothing of use. both of them have been horribly inactive so there's not much to say other than they're just a filler vote at this rate
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #941 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 939, RegRider wrote:
In post 937, Uranus wrote:
In post 931, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think you ever clarified what was "newbscum" about them.
they were very opportunistic and quick to vote me without carefully looking at the facts by lq
What facts was I supposed to look at?
what lq had posted before you voted
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #942 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Uranus »

Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #954 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Uranus »

So after some thought, reg is acting a bit suspicious atm which gets me a bit worried
-The main reason is their very opportunistic vote on me to get me to e-2, you can call this based but if someone else points out the same thing then I think it's a bit different. This is a typical newbie strat on a fairly weak wagon (because of an opportunistic vote that had reasoning behind it) instead of properly thinking it out
quote="In post 825, LicketyQuickety"]
In post 824, RegRider wrote:@LQ Why did you unvote Uranus?
It's because of this:
In post 622, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 600, kennyk wrote:One other thing that strikes me as odd is how fast this train got to E-1.
I think the reason for this is this (In case it matters):
In post 564, RegRider wrote:I agree with #545. This should be E-2.

VOTE: Uranus
You voted Uranus very opportunistically. In my experience, Scum are more likely to Sheep me than Town and not by a little.[/quote]

-Another thing to point out is that when I began pressing on him initially, he began asking cows to vote for me, this can mean that he wants me dead so I would stop pressing his buttons
In post 933, RegRider wrote:
In post 932, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 917, LicketyQuickety wrote:Then you have CLS who is voting whatever flavor of weed they feel like smoking today.
my POE right now is kenny/uranus/astronomy/reg
you can swap kenny and norwee around, but i like the circumstances of norwee's replacement () enough that i wouldn't vote them today
still haven't ISOed salsa yet, though
Can you vote Uranus then?
-There's not a whole lot else and the rest of the posts look a bit null but I think as we have had 3 other accusations, there's room for this one to

VOTE: RegRider

I also see that I am at e-1. Wouldn't it be better for mafia to pluck off a townie claim? Otherwise then if what I have said doesn't change your minds, then I'm fine with being voted
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #987 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Uranus »

k I should be eliminated, yes?
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #988 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Uranus »

or no?
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #991 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Uranus »

I'll do that

Medium Town

Lq
Kenny

Light Town

cows

Null

everyone who I haven't mentioned

Light sus

Salsa
STD
RegRider
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1057 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by Uranus »

Heya, sorry I'm a bit late on this, will read up in a while
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1070 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Uranus »

just gonna state, I think astro is mainly an inactive player in my eyes for now. I might as well update my read list

Likely Town

kenny
lq
radical
Null+Slight Flips towards mafia/town

STD
Norweigan
all other players I don't name
Likely Mafia

cows

First, Sorry Reg, seems like my suspicions were incorrect after all
Secondly, cow's behaviour for the whole game has been very questionable but now if where he is messing up more than ever with the fake quote and maybe the vote on me was also opportunistic (day 1) but idk. Not enough to vote him yet but getting to there
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1074 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 1073, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Norwee
context?
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1133 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 1126, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't really like Cows lately, and RR's Kenny vote was less than meh. I'll sheep LQ and STD for now though since that's an actual wagon and Uranus seems to pulling an Astronomy with this inactivity and i would like for them to push out more content.
VOTE: Uranus
There's not much to put out, unless anyone asked me anything. I still don't trust cows here.

Also my activity could slow down as real life and me being in another mafia game will take more time up. I'll still have the time to give thoughts and such though.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1140 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by Uranus »

If we need more voters, I'm up for voting cows.

VOTE: cowslovesunshines
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1165 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Uranus »

StD may I ask why are you voting people with no further comment only giving brief comments when asked. You've been doing this for a while now.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1168 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Uranus »

Salsa att was unwell so it makes sense why she wouldnt have the energy. I don't think this proves an alignment tbh.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1203 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Uranus »

I'm not really sure on what our main suspect is atm. It's mainly cls and std for me but... yeah not much else to add.

also, yeah I do wanna solve who is mafia or not but rn everyone is throwing everyone with little agreement on the actual vote.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1212 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Uranus »

I am willing to vote off cows and std and possibly astro from that post rad made.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1214 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Uranus »

above on this page
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1300 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Uranus »

I'll need to catch up
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1413 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Uranus »

forced replaced?

also apologies for going afk for a while, but... eh fuck it sub me out
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1842 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Uranus »

Well I fucking sucked
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1843 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Uranus »

Sorry for not being as good as I could have, forum mafia is... very different in playstyle that I didn't expect

also sorry StrangeMatter for replacing in too late

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”