Newbie 966 - Game over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:33 am

Post by harqalada »

What's up people

Might as well start things off
vote: caelum
because I know a guy that goes by that name in other games
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by harqalada »

caelum wrote:As pointed out by Wumbo, Sonic turned around extremely quickly. It's pointless to put on any more pressure, because prior to Wumbo pointing it out, Sonic had no idea that this was part of a "test" to draw out an reaction, since he now knows its a test, a reaction is easily fakeable - thus continuing to waste time is, a waste of time. Secondly,
The Butterfly wrote:I DIDNT DO IT!!!!! IM INNOCENT I TELL YOU!!!!! INNOCENT!!!!
I can't believe that you honestly think that this "joke" was a genuine attempt to create humor. It's not funny, it shows his nervousness, etc.

Thirdly, I said you were being 'paranoid' because there was no reason to clarify anything. All the answers I just gave could have been pulled from context. I think that you got scared that I was buddying up to you when I included you in my first response, and came up with a few things that I had done that bothered you in some way. The reason I think you're either a paranoid townie or scum defending Butterfly, is because I don't think that you have really looked at Butterfly's behavior as much as you have looked at say, Sonic's. If you are a paranoid townie, and you DID get scared that I was buddying up to you, then it would only make sense that you thought of something like "Caelum is buddying up to me, he must be scum. There is no reason for scum to push on their partner on D1, thus Butterfly must be town." The aim of townie is to 1. Lynch mafia 2. Defend other townies
Snarky wrote:I clearly don't agree with the fact his joke-y overreaction could be a tell. A town as a scum could have done this (town for joking, scum to ease the mood or something), so your argument is kind of WIFOMy.
This is hardly asking me to clarify my point, this seems more like a defense if anything BECAUSE: the joke was CLEARLY forced - it wasn't funny, etc - and if the joke isn't meant to be funny, then by process of elimination then the purpose of the 'joke' is to CLEARLY ease the mood, as per your quote. Thus, if you are a paranoid townie, you are overthinking things BECAUSE: 1. I was not buddying up to you 2. Butterfly is scum. However, if you are scum - then it is only natural that you subtly defend your partner by arguing that my reasoning is inconclusive. It is the fact that you are ignoring Butterfly, that makes me think that you two are partners.

Fourthly, I want a bandwagon on Butterfly because I think he is mafia. Undoubtedly, if Butterfly gives off towntells, and EXPLAINS his actions, then I would be inclined to stop pushing on him. But, as of now I think he is scum, and I am 100% willing to lynch him over someone I don't have a complete read on: Anyone else.
Snarky wrote:You want to protect, sonic, your scumpartner?
This made me laugh. Whilst I admit that I see where you are coming from, I can assure you that the reason I want to lynch Butterfly over Sonic, is as said - I don't have a complete read on Sonic. I thought that his OMGUS was scummy, but he unvoted and made himself clear.
You're going after someone pretty hard with very little evidence other than Butterfly made a "joking" post that you call nervousness. I was going to say that Snarky was just fishing for answers, but after seeing that you would be willing to lynch Butterfly at this point is a little fishy, I'm actually gonna say you're looking the most scummy right now
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:42 am

Post by harqalada »

I'm here don't really have anything new to say though
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:43 am

Post by harqalada »

still nothing new to say, prodded
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by harqalada »

Equinox wrote:Wait. On second thought...

Unvote, Vote: harqalada

Equinox wrote:Regardless of caelum's actual alignment (more later), there's probably at least one scum pushing for the caelum lynch. It's a gut feeling.
harqalada wrote:You're going after someone pretty hard with very little evidence other than Butterfly made a "joking" post that you call nervousness. I was going to say that Snarky was just fishing for answers, but after seeing that you would be willing to lynch Butterfly at this point is a little fishy, I'm actually gonna say you're looking the most scummy right now
harqalada wrote:I'm here don't really have anything new to say though
harqalada wrote:still nothing new to say, prodded
harqalada is clearly lurker scum. That's all of his posts in 966, and there has been
a lot
to discuss between these posts. Either he's ignoring this game -- which is anti-town -- or he's just lurking and waiting for us to lynch caelum. Scummy, scummy, scummy... to the ends of hell.

[hr][/hr]
EBWOPreview: July 3?! OMFG. EVERYONE, GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND LYNCH. No Lynch on Day 1 is the worst thing that can possibly happen.
I'm not going to post when I don't have anything to say other than I agree and I'm not gonna overanalyze every single post on here and post a huge wall of text that doesn't really give any other information than showing that I read the post it's just the way I play maybe it makes me look scummy I dunno this is my first game.

If something comes up that looks like it has some information I find interesting or something that makes me rethink my vote I'll say something otherwise I like to keep quiet.
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:40 am

Post by harqalada »

Wumbo wrote:caelum needs to be replaced. I met him in a chatroom for another site last night and he said he hadn't signed on in two weeks. He showed little interest in coming back to this game. I gave him 24 hours to post here.
Equinox wrote:
Wumbo wrote:Regarding caelum, he's been pretty much inactive and nonexistent, and he doesn't want to play the game imo.
What makes you say the second part, besides the fact that he hasn't said anything? He seemed quite intent on playing the game before.

Mod: Requesting prod of caelum.
That would be why he believes he is no longer interested just a matter of if it's true or not
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by harqalada »

nah i've just been watching
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by harqalada »

go for it?
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by harqalada »

oh im town

but also one thing seeing as caelum responded to the last prod he'll probably keep doing it so your points kind of null about replacing him equinox
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by harqalada »

ortiz1193 wrote:We can assume you're not a Power Role right?
maybe i am can't tell you though
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by harqalada »

Equinox wrote:
harqalada wrote:
ortiz1193 wrote:We can assume you're not a Power Role right?
maybe i am can't tell you though
harqalada, if you don't tell us, we lynch you.

We have enough people to move to a caelum lynch.

Claim... now.

Please don't mess this game up for town. (If you're scum, CARRY ON.)
ortiz1193 wrote:When did he claim?
When he said he was town. I missed his latest post (which I am quoting).
k fine I'm a cop

just gonna die tonight anyways but w/e
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by harqalada »

Just because I'm online doesn't mean I'm actually looking at the thread

Caelum/Snarky
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by harqalada »

Snarky voted caelum

Caelum made a new post with no new information in it

Snarky then unvoted him seems scummy

granted there are other people who look bad too but that struck me the most
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by harqalada »

Snow_Bunny pushing a Faenval wagon for lurking even thought it was clear he was inactive when he didn't respond to the prod

Wumbo jumped on the Faenval wagon early, with really not much reason

Sorry it took so long to post my internets freaking out :(
harqalada
harqalada
Townie
harqalada
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by harqalada »

I'll still get roleblocke though because thats the only setup where we have a doctor

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”