Newbie 1339 - Game Over! (Scum Win)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:50 am

Post by kuror0 »

Hello everybody, let's have a nice game. I'm one of your SE's, so if you have any question about rules and stuff like that you can ask me and i will try to guide you in the right way.

VOTE: Normal Guy

He is creepy.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 14, Nachomamma8 wrote:t
we don't have any true newbies checked in so far.

I'm a true newbie in my hearth. Nice to have another game with you nacho. And to finally have a game with NS as player and not mod :P
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Post by kuror0 »

@Yoshi Why don't you try to get info out of people instead of asking to do something scumy?

@Nacho Where you got there where no newbies this game? Your source seems unreliable now. :P
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:37 am

Post by kuror0 »

Everybody looks so happy about Varsoon... anyways. I strongly disagree with the whole quota thing. While I too get really frustrated when people just lurk around, you can't forget people have a real life or sometimes there is nothing important to say, the quota may lead to policy lynchs on inactive players wich can be either way town or scum(and based purely on numbers it is most likely to be town). Also to avoid failing under that "inactivity" state, some people may start fluff posting just to look active wich is not helpfull at all. The whole idea can be really counterproductive for town(And yes i just used town instead of us). Also to avoid inactivity you can vote for people to pressure them, that's usually the best way to promote someone's participation. Also a policy lynch usually doesn't give so much information to town as a normal lynch wich is another huge set back.

On another topic discussing about PRs is also bad for town imo. If there is a claim at any point there are ways to prove it is a legit one, and we will worry about it when the time comes.

Lastly you may notice my english grammar is terrible(maybe my vocabulary too), so if you can't understand what i am trying to say let me know, so i try to make things clear. (I also receive any advice if it helps to improve my grammar :P)
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:37 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 57, Varsoon wrote:
As far as fluff goes, it should be apparent, which allows us to easily target scum.
That's the problem by forcing people to post X times during the day you will make towns to post fluff. So it won't direct us to scum but to anyone.

There is
always
something important to say.
Sometimes there isn't, and sometimes personally i like to wait.

If we prioritize lynching players who seem more scum over policy lynching inactive players, we have a higher chance to find scum. Why?
As i said before policy lynches give away much less information than normal lynches, wich is very detrimental for town. Also if we focus on reasons and not on policys we can account people for their actions and that way we can find who is really trying to catch scum and who just want to lynch anyone wich is a scum trait.

My coments on red and i will leave it there cause i have to go. Also i am sure someone can link something that explains why policy lynchs are bad for town.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:03 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 70, RandomYoshi wrote:@kuror0:
Opinions on Varsoon's play?

I found scumy some of his actions, like discussing about town cop and his quota suggestion, but his level of participation is very high and not something I would see coming from a newbie scum, so for now I would place him as mildly scumy.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:27 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 74, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 71, RandomYoshi wrote:@Everyone:
Comments on the game so far?

Bland, boring, needs to get started.

Someone do something scummy, so we can get started lynching. :twisted:

You have a lot of experience NS, why don't you do something to get this game moving instead of complaining?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by kuror0 »

Well, the only one really proddable is Nacho at this point i think. I hope kitie either finds time to keep up with the game or gets replaced, an inactive slot is very hurtfull for town.

VOTE: Nabber

I think Varsoon is actually town and i will keep an eye on those that voted him after i did.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #171 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:17 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 162, Nabber wrote:RY does seem to be particularly on edge. If he's scum, he might be worrying that his scumbuddy is being target. If he's innocent, then he's really eager for some leads. Either way, we need to post more, either to exploit the lead or to find a new one. I'm not completely convinced he's scum, but he is someone to watch carefully.

My vote on you is exactly for posts like the quote above. You tend to go a lot with the flow yet you don't like to take a strong stance on anything. And based on my experience this is what scums tend to do the most, so right now, you are my strongest scum read, and therefore my vote.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #187 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by kuror0 »

A no lynch is the worst posible situation for town on D1, so i am taking your move as highly anti town.

It is the worst outcome for town because it denys any posible info from the flip and the people on the wagon and it just leaves scum take their night target to keep town in the dark.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #189 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 188, fuzzybutternut wrote:This coming from the guy who has helped town the least.

I can assure you that a no lynch on D1 is not the worst possible scenario for town.

That was adressed to me? And regardless of that even a mislynch will be better for town on the long run. Fact.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #192 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by kuror0 »

To mislynch a PR means someone didn't gave time to claim and that's valuable info. And like i said, even a mislynch will be more usefull on the long run. Scum gona kill someone wether we lynch or not so giving them the head start for no reason is just dumb, we will be at D2 exactly like we were at D1(in terms of information) but with 1 less town among us.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #201 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 195, fuzzybutternut wrote:Someone claimed a PR, they were lynched, they flipped said PR. Town is it's own worst enemy sometimes.

Show me where this happened on D1. Incresingly scum read on you for trying to sell such an anti-town logic as "No-lynch is better on D1".
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #205 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 202, fuzzybutternut wrote:I voted no lynch because I have no clue who scum is. This isn't anti-town, straw man. This is a legitimate tactic. Meta me.

This is even worse. If you don't know who scum is then try to find them, don't just wait for them to come out and say "hi, I am mafia". It is anti town cause you tried to sell the idea. If you don't know who to vote you can always unvote and let your vote rest till you have clearer reads. If you are asking me to meta you, means you are aware of your own playstyle and therefore can change it easily. Also you didn't said you had only 1 game in the site before this?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #236 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by kuror0 »

VOTE: Fuzzy

This sets him at L-1
, no one hammers yet.

You say you don't know who the scums are, but you haven't tried anything to find them. You have just been standing there defending a ridiculous suggestion/stance against everybody, and yet you haven't made a single conclusion from the wagon on you. Playing purely on the defense is not something I would expect from a town. So now that you are at L-1, perhaps it is time to try to be useful?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #247 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:23 am

Post by kuror0 »

UNVOTE: Fuzzy

@MOD: Requesting a prod on Nabber.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #255 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:49 am

Post by kuror0 »

@ANG right now, you think Varsoon is town, or scum?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #275 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:53 am

Post by kuror0 »

I haven't avoided anything. I have been commenting on what i have found interesting and following my own leads, now if there is some question I have missed or something please let me know.

About the quota i tried to show why it was a bad idea and why i was against it that's all, and it was the only topic at the time.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #277 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:55 am

Post by kuror0 »

Oh, well. There goes Yoshi again, sheeping anyone.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #279 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 278, fuzzybutternut wrote:Yeah, I'm thinking he's actually scum now. He only came out when he was mentioned, which isn't very town like behavior.
VOTE: Kuror0

So you are voting me due to the reasons Nacho said, or because I've been posting less?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #282 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by kuror0 »

Can you point where I have avoided something directed at me? I always have ups and downs on my participation level and it is because I only make contributions when I feel I have something relevant to say.

And lastly and more important if I really wanted to hide I could log as hidden and say I have a busy life.

Varsoon wrote:
I'll see how you defend yourself if you end up having to make a claim.

Can you explain this Varsoon? I don't understand what are you trying to say.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #285 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:45 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 284, fuzzybutternut wrote:
That's the thing. You ONLY say something when someone directs something at you.
You're not posting your thoughts, you're only defending yourself.

Nice try. But this is the first time someone talks directly to me.

Also, I haven't post my thoughts? lol. I have voiced my opinion and posted my reasons every time someone take a decision that may have a big impact on the game(you and your no lynch, Varsoon and the quota, etc). None of those were directed to me particularly but i was actively discussing it and posted my thoughts about it. Also as i said in a previous post I've been following my own leads I don't need to sheep someone to scumhunt.

Now, I find hilarious that YOU accuse me of "You're only defending yourself", you got to L-1 because all you were doing was that, and you went from "I've no idea who is scum" to "Oh yeah, now I'm thinking kuro is scum" in 2 posts.

If you really think I am scum then make your case based on facts, if you just jump on anyone someone suggested to try and save your ass, it just makes you look bad.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #305 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 289, Remembrance wrote:
Kuror! Why are you so scummy this game? Will read game again, but not liking your artificial play.

Welcome Remem, nice to see you here. I'm not scummy it is just my normal style.

Fuzzy cake, I couldn't help but notice you logged in at least 3 times since my last post, but you didn't reply anything to it. (Yeah i was keeping track of you :twisted: ). Not only that was amusing but to come and find this:

fuzzybutternut wrote:tbh, I thought my post had went through. Went off for the weekend, just got back on this thread today, and noticed that it actually hadn't gone through, and I forgot what I was going to say.
In all fairness, though, It's not my job to produce content, it's everyone's job.

My post was on Saturday, I noticed you read the thread Saturday too after my post and didn't said anything and today(Sunday) you had checked the thread at least twice before the replacements came in, and didn't say anything either. So you say you went off for the weekend but actually you were keeping track of the game, just didn't want to participate or probably just waiting for someone to back you up or something because you couldn't make a case on me based on facts.

So due to this and the previous discussion we had, I am going to

VOTE: Fuzzy

Feeling confident about him being scum now.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #307 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by kuror0 »

So you never checked the thread before the replacements started posting?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #315 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 310, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 285, kuror0 wrote:
In post 284, fuzzybutternut wrote:
That's the thing. You ONLY say something when someone directs something at you.
You're not posting your thoughts, you're only defending yourself.

Nice try. But this is the first time someone talks directly to me.

So is that mean you won't ever talk unless someone talks to you directly? :neutral:

Found it funny you took only the first phrase of the whole post to make that misrep... let me quote the next paragraph of the same post to solve your doubts.

In post 285, kuror0 wrote:
Also, I haven't post my thoughts? lol. I have voiced my opinion and posted my reasons every time someone take a decision that may have a big impact on the game(you and your no lynch, Varsoon and the quota, etc). None of those were directed to me particularly but i was actively discussing it and posted my thoughts about it. Also as i said in a previous post I've been following my own leads I don't need to sheep someone to scumhunt.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #323 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by kuror0 »

Last game he also went missing a lot during the first day and his participation level has been low this game. He tends to do a lot of accusations around to try and catch something, I guess, but something is a bit off this game. His actions are about the same as the game we had previous to this one(Remem was there too and NS was our mod), but the timing is not the same. Also his scumhunting seems a bit weaker(as in I remember him doing better and more questions), wich makes me feel a little iffy about him.

I am giving him the benefit of doubt for now because it is early to get an accurate read of his actions, so keeping him at null for now. I will have some better reads when we get close to the deadline and some more interactions have happened.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #331 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by kuror0 »

Yoshi thought you said you would contribute now... all i see is a bunch of nulls reads. Contributing is not just posting your reads on people, especially when over half the players are null.

In post 327, RandomYoshi wrote:kuror0 is still scummy. I don't know about you, but his looks like bussing. I might be wrong about that, though.

Besides all the nulls this is your only read. Calling bussing when you don't even have a flip on me is kind of weird to say the least. And now that we are on this, I will let you know that, if you or fuzzy flip scum, I will go directly for the other at the next day.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #381 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by kuror0 »

Weeee i join the exams group. But i am lazy so i will probably post the same i always do. Anyways...

Varsoon wrote:Is this typically how noob games/games in general go?
I hate making reads when 1/3 to 1/2 of the players aren't even playing the game. It feels like I'm taking a test but I don't even get to see half of the questions.

Yeah, most newbie games have lots of replacements the first day a few in some cases for day two but then it goes smoothly. And for me it is when the fun part really begins.

Varsoon wrote:
One of my biggest worries isn't even being mislynched. It's knowing that if I play strongly enough or discover scum and hunt them, I might be killed at night. Scum gets to just decide who can't play anymore.

If you are town you shouldn't worry about being mislynched or NK'ed. You win with town no matter if you are alive or not. If you get NK'ed in most cases is because scum thinks of you as a threat so you should feel good about it :]. And even a mislynch can be very useful for town, if you are aware that scums are on your wagon then use your reads and your flip as a way to prove their guiltiness, and win the game from the grave!.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #383 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 377, RandomYoshi wrote:For the record, I am incredibly curious as to why kurur0 is Town for reacting like he did when he was voted. It can make me take new stances on this game, and even actually contributing to the game a substantial amount.

So you want the reasons to adopt them yourself and not to solidify a read on me?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #385 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 354, GuyInFreezer wrote:

Kuror0: Didn't do much until Post 201. Seems like the pressure on him was building from post 275. Since post 201, he was most entirely on Fuzzy it seems.
I would like to see his reads so far.
For now, null.

They are not ready yet. As i said in a previous post when we get closer to deadline i will post them.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #414 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 387, RandomYoshi wrote:kuror0, why are you waiting until almost-deadline to post your reads? Don't you realise that doing so is anti-Town, because then no-one can comment on them without hogging their computers?

Why would i want to post a bunch of nulls and reads i am not confident of? You think doing so would be helpful for town?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #424 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by kuror0 »

Reads won't show my alignment in any way specially on D1. About my thought process and stance, don't make me re quote the same post for the 4th time. My stance on stuff is out there and my thought process to support those actions are out there too.

Varsoon wrote:
Kur0, I think the anxiety a lot of players are feeling about your playstyle is that it seems like you're lurking really hard because you don't reply to anything and everything in the thread.
I was initially pretty skeptical of this, but I checked out your other games and you consistently lurk and post potent responses that really speak toward your thoughts and character.
Just keep us updated on how you feel about everything more frequently and a lot of that suspicion would die down.
Of course, it also makes you more likely to slip up if you're scum.

It is my play style, I don't comment on everything just because i am expected to do so. I follow my own rules and I like it that way. I am always accused of being scummy on D1 and D2 so i am used to it. I don't play to survive, I think I've said it on some other game before but if my lynch/Kill means I catch at least 1 scum, then it will be more than worth it. This by no means is an excuse for my actions, if anyone has me as his biggest scumread then make your case and try to get a wagon on me.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #452 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by kuror0 »

Remem tends to be distracting. I think fuzzy is scum and you guys should totally sheep me on his lynch.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #479 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:20 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 453, Remembrance wrote:Town vs. Town. No good Kuror0. Not interested in that one, not pro-town.

You can't possibly know that's a town vs town. If you know, then it means you are scum. You have been quite fast to change your reads this game, especially big changes in few posts and haven't hesitated to call towns left and right, which is quite concerning. Seems you want to make everyone happy (more than the usual).
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #480 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 am

Post by kuror0 »

RandomYoshi is sheeping again and is therefore scum. :D joke but not so joke.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #487 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:41 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 483, Remembrance wrote:Remember Kuror, last time I poEd I caught both scum, need I remind you?

That PoE was on a way different stage of the game, million years away from D1 seriously. About you cheeping Nacho, what if he is scum? By sheeping him blindly you would make this a pretty easy win from scum, considering we already have others sheeping anyways, developing your own reads is very important for every town.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #521 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:19 am

Post by kuror0 »

I actually agree with GIF about the bluff part. I took it as a scummy thing to do. Also the whole buddying and sheeping nacho starts to bugg me Remem. And the wagon won't stall, even I could hammer him but I would really like to push for fuzzy first. So for now i have no intentions to go for Yoshi. Also we still got a couple of days left so why pressuring for a hammer on Yoshi?(I felt you were trying to make someone hammer him, but maybe it is just my perception)
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #571 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:27 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 569, RandomYoshi wrote:
kuror0, a bunch of null reads can help Town. By looking at who you attribute a null read to, it's easier to deduce your alignment.

How? And i seriously want an explanation of this.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #575 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:37 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 573, fuzzybutternut wrote:He was wagon hopping there for a while. He had his vote on me, then went to you, then all of a sudden decided I was scum. Doesn't sit right with me.

You are killing yourself. Again if you gonna accuse me of something, get your facts straight first. I'm very conservative with my vote and accusing me of wagon hopping is hilarious. I have only voted you. Never been on any other wagon. I will make my case on you when we get closer to deadline so go ahead keep trying your best to convince others I am scum. But making up stuff just makes my job easier.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #609 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:33 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 578, fuzzybutternut wrote:
Okay, first three are different votes. Never been on another wagon? That's a lie. Regardless of RVS, a wagon is a wagon.

The last one, you state suspicion on Yoshi, but never did vote him, which is even scummier. Die.

So RVS is now considered a wagon. Being the first and only vote on someone is now also considered a wagon. Now that the new rules has been clarified let's move to other very interesting information.

First you said i was scummy because i was hoping on wagons, now i am even more scummy because i didn't hop on the other wagon?
It is time for people to slowly notice how hard fuzzy is scum and start voting him. He is not even trying to fake-scumhunt anymore.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #614 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 am

Post by kuror0 »

I never called you obv.town. So can we be friends now? :D
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #620 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:44 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 612, Varsoon wrote:

Kur0, build me a case against him.
I've thought he was scum for awhile, but I want to hear what you have to say.

I honestly want to wait a couple of days before making my case against him and make an effort to get him lynched. Right now there are many interesting interactions going on so I don't want to get all the attention on his case. If you think he is scum then vote for him, if you want to show other people your reasons do so, mine will come eventually. I only like to make a compiled case when i feel the day is ready to be over, and right now i think we are not there yet. Most of my reasons are already out there on some of my previous posts so it is not like you can't tell why i have him as scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #716 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:55 am

Post by kuror0 »

Well, you guys need to stop posting in 1 liners. Specially when you make 3 posts like those in a row, it makes it hard to read and follow the thread with so much fluff post.

I don't like Rem play at all. Flips-flops way too much, calling confirmed towns all over the place, too many AtE and fluff posting. Where is the town paranoia? His argument was that, if he is scum he would be playing against his win-con, but i got 2 things to say about that: 1) Gambit, 2) WIFOM, if you are scum you could be calling your partner confirmed town, so we can't trust your word in any way.

I don't like Yoshi either. Still sheeping all over the place, which is a scumtell for me, because means he isn't actually scumhunting but just following everyone around. Also personally i hate sheeps, they are one of the most harmful things for town imo.

Right now, I am sold on lynching either fuzzy or Yoshi, considering Rem as another viable option. I am not interested in NS wagon. Nacho must participate more, I found his input a little disappointing tbh.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #718 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:57 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 711, Goku wrote:kuror0 for passive-aggressive efforts to attack people's credibility rather than actually scumhunting.

Playing passive-aggressive is a scumtell for you, or is it because I was undermining the case on me?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #720 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:58 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 717, Remembrance wrote:You're sold on lynching a strong town read of mine Kuror?

You sure you're not scum?

Your reads shouldn't be much more accurate than mine, or perhaps you are scum and that's why you can be so certain about people alignment?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #723 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 722, Remembrance wrote:Those two would lynch me before they lynched each other. I'm not too worried about my role pm being false. Are you Kuror0?

Role pms CAN'T be false, at least not in this set up. What may be false is your claim to be town. I specially dislike your soft VT claim when it was completely unnecessary, still was fun to see Yoshi jump of that wagon after that.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #727 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 724, Remembrance wrote:I could be bluffing, but the fact you just said that means you believe me.

So, I'm town. Surprise. I hope that broke everyone's minds. I didn't say I soft claimed vanilla though. And why are you so sure i'm town?

I never said i believed in you. I think there is a chance you are town, but I am not convinced of it. Specially because your play so far seems not townie. Also you soft claimed vanilla or are you gonna deny that soft claim?

Lastly, Where the heck did I said I was sure of you being town?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #729 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by kuror0 »

I'm not defensive, but i won't sit watching you put words on my mouth.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #734 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by kuror0 »

If i have scum slipped so hard and so much, then why don't you make a case on me? Should be pretty easy to get me lynched then. :)

Also, sorry, I don't town hunt. Not interested in finding towns, I rather try to find the scums. Specially cause as town you never "know", you believe. I won't be certain about someones alignment until they flip, seems I am not as informed as you are.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #735 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by kuror0 »

So Rem won't believe in someone else claiming town, yet not long ago he was trying to pull the "Believe me i am town" thing and we are supposed to believe him... ok.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #737 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 736, Remembrance wrote:My way is more effective Kuror0. Scum want people to scum hunt, because it's easier to suspect than it is to trust. But once you have that trust. Scum lose every time.

Where you got it is more effective? Is there a way to prove it? and a mistrust will cost town the game, so I'm not a big fan of it.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #761 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 747, Varsoon wrote:
I was pretty frustrated that I spend 10+ pages building a case against Yoshi and even when he got to L-2, there wasn't really much concern about him being lynched. It was a wagon headed nowhere, and that bugged me, because I really thought he was scum.

That's exactly the reason i refuse to make my compiled case against fuzzy at this point. There are a few days left before the deadline and people don't have the need to make compromise votes so everyone just want to vote his MAIN scum suspect. By making a compiled case closer to deadline
people will have a fresh the reasons why X is scum and will hopefully agree to lynch him.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #762 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by kuror0 »

The more Remem keeps saying he is town, the less I feel it is true. Also for the record, I don't believe scums do X and doesn't do Y. So all those things you say "show" you are town are pure WIFOM.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #826 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:38 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 812, Remembrance wrote:Order of lynches if I somehow get lynched today.

NS -> Goku -> Kuror -> Fuzzy -> GuyInfreezer.

I thought you had GIF and Fuzzy as solid towns because they superb "Townslipped", now suddenly if you get lynched they are a viable lynch?

I'm getting sick of your play, it is distracting and not helpful at all. You're calling people scum and towns for laughable reasons and making like it was the absolute truth. Your game style is nowhere compared to the last game where you were town, so right now I am strongly considering you are scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #876 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:50 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 870, GuyInFreezer wrote:Hey, kuror0. I see you down there. Do you think Goku and Rem is bussing each other?

Not likely imo.

fuzzybutternut wrote:You do realize that means you're almost guaranteed an NK now, unless we have a doctor or JK here, which would be great.

And there goes fuzzy again. Just to be clear that was addressed to Remem right?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #879 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by kuror0 »

In post 873, fuzzybutternut wrote:You do realize that means you're almost guaranteed an NK now, unless we have a doctor or JK here, which would be great.

You realize that this is how PR hunting starts and it is anti town right? Or where you getting anywhere with this comment?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #884 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by kuror0 »

Anyone has an updated vote count? or at least how many votes on Rem? At this point i am convinced the best thing to do today is lynch him.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #889 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by kuror0 »

That wasn't made as a SE comment. That was made as a player comment. SE comments should be about game info and concept clarification, if you want to help people perform better on their games there is always the after game feedback right in the same thread so... I hate you try to justify it like that.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #955 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:44 am

Post by kuror0 »

Well i want to hear what Nacho wants to say about this whole deal. for now...

VOTE: Rememberance

This sets him back at L-1. Please no one hammers until Nacho has posted.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #963 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:52 am

Post by kuror0 »

@MOD Requesting a prod on Nacho.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #966 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by kuror0 »

so you finished reading Nacho? That's all you got? :shifty:
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #970 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by kuror0 »

Fuzzy Yoshi and Remem. I'm concerned about Nacho because i haven't been able to get a read on him.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #974 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by kuror0 »

More WIFOM.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #975 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by kuror0 »

I am waiting for some serious reply from Nacho cause if that's all he has to say about the game then...

Also hopefully NS can catch up soon also and say w/e he had to say.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #990 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:52 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 980, RandomYoshi wrote:
In short, Remembrance is Town because his process of questioning is genuine and consistent, and he wants to confirm people as Town — they way he has been doing this would not bear fruit if he was part of the anti-Town faction of the game. That, and playing like he has done is playing against his wincon if he is anti-Town.

A consistent questioning is in no way a sing of any alignment. I've seen plenty of towns that approach each case their own way. I said this before but town hunting is not a technique i support. 1 mistake will instantly make town lose which is quite a high stake, and good scums can easily act and react in a towny way so it is not reliable in my opinion. Lastly as townhunting is not reliable he is not necessarily playing against his wincon and I actually think if he flips scum one of his so called "Confirmed towns" would be his scum partner, also it is called gambit, high risk high reward, he is exposing himself a lot by using this game style but he has accomplished that a number of people have him as very town. Now if i know something about Remem is that he likes to do everything with a big BANG, so making this kind of gambit would perfectly fit his style.

Note: Yohi if I have something to say, I will, calling me out like that is kind of desperate. As I said before, if I want to hide I will log as Hidden. Unless you have a specific question to me refrain to do something as useless as "Hey, this guy is online, why isn't he posting". I check the thread a lot but sometimes I am also doing other stuff meanwhile, in this particular case I was just typing this post.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #993 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:22 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 992, Remembrance wrote:It's just that town are more active, because scum like to lurk, that's all.

This is not generalized. While most scums do tend to stay low on contributions some are pretty active and I've had games where they lead the lynches.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #998 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:40 am

Post by kuror0 »

Maybe this is about semantics but what i meant was that it can't be applied to all scums. And therefore I can't just lynch all the lurkers cause they are probably scums. For example I am very lurky, especially in the early stages of the game but that doesn't mean I am scum(As seen in previous games). About NS i actually checked it. He did post a bunch of posts the day he came and asked for some time to catch up, but most of his posts are very short and some are mod posts. After that he only has like 5 posts(in this 2 days) of those 3 or even 4 are mod posts or to join a queue. While it is not a lot of participation it is something and I will take it into account. If you do flip town maybe you will convince me that he is scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #999 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:42 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 997, Remembrance wrote:How is it a gambit anyway? was it strange of me to start suspecting Insanity and Rob13, just because I initially had a town read on them?

There is a world of difference between that case and this. We had a flip and a lot of discussion to change that read. Here you have been changing reads in matter of 2 or 3 posts, even on the same page i think, so ye... not the same in any way.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1003 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:51 am

Post by kuror0 »

As i said, if you flip town you may convince me to go after NS. I thought that would make you happy. I mean if you are convinced of him being scum then after your flip he will definitely eventually go down don't you think?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1006 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:57 am

Post by kuror0 »

You don't need to ask for a hammer. It will come eventually. On the other hand, I've seen scum self hammer and at the same time not going against their win-con. But self hammering is something will only benefit scum, that's why self voting is also considered anti-town.

I have never said it is impossible that NS is scum. I just don't think is the right target for today. His flip will yield very little information, at least imo, while yours will give me loads to work with.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1007 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:58 am

Post by kuror0 »

And that i believe you are more likely to flip scum than him at this point.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1009 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:14 am

Post by kuror0 »

Np.

Speaking of Nacho, I checked his posts the same way i did with NS and seems he was also here yesterday posting on 2 threads. But he ignored my question that i did [quote="In here, kuror0"]. What do you think about that? If we add that he didn't post anything until i requested a prod on him, I see him climbing on my scum list.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1010 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:15 am

Post by kuror0 »

the link is good just forgot to delete the quote tag <.<. It still serves the purpose.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1016 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:09 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 1013, Remembrance wrote:^ Who else is prod dodging. One person is on vacation, the other person is posting everywhere else but in this thread.

So you didn't answer me about your thoughts on Nacho behavior but you did try to redirect to NS again...
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1018 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:12 am

Post by kuror0 »

I didn't asked to explain me his actions, i asked what you thought about them.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1020 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:45 am

Post by kuror0 »

The same explanation can't be used about NS? I mean he has always posted short stuff as far as I've seen. And he is not posting much since the day he came here. You also mentioned his experience as mod, so maybe he is capable of picking small stuff too and notice scum patterns? Just saying i find them both almost equally scummy on their behavior but you find NS scum and Nacho town so i wonder where is the difference.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1023 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:54 am

Post by kuror0 »

I really don't understand the code. I mean it has no use besides a form of soft claim which at the end is nothing, that and ofc the use to fake one to pass as town, which would only benefit scum so i won't rely on it. I am like that, I don't trust too many of this "tells". I like to trust on my instinct, it usually tells me where to look, then I try to rationalize why my instinct points in that direction. It is just the way I play the game and I am happy about it. :D
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1027 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:51 am

Post by kuror0 »

No hammers yet. If you end the day before Nacho and NS post some serious stuff i will take it as you are scum trying to hinder town. Ns said he would catch up and post something soon. And hopefully Nacho too.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1036 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by kuror0 »

If you don't have the time or the will to keep up on this game you should replace out then. Now if that's all you gonna say about the game I won't oppose to the hammer but if Rem do flip town I warn you I will go for you D2. You have contributed 0 to this game so far.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1039 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:08 am

Post by kuror0 »

Yep those triple posts whit 1 line each are bad. I've seen full games that doesn't even get to this number of pages lol. Anyways Nacho is on Vacations or some sort of limited connection, so hammer any time, i don't see anything else happening.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1350 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by kuror0 »

New record congratz? ;D
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1351 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Post by kuror0 »

Now that i remember why you guys choose to kill me N1?
Too lazy to be scum.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”