Newbie 1339 - Game Over! (Scum Win)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:00 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 31, Varsoon wrote:
In post 30, Approximately Normal Guy wrote:
In What specifically were you replying to? His reason for his RV or his RV in and of itself?[/quote][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4754773#p4754773]post 22[/url], RandomYoshi wrote:

Sorry, it was the "he is creepy" part. I should have deleted the rest of the quote.

And @Varsoon, it's highly unlikely that scum would fake a cop claim unless it was end game, imo. It would just be pretty damn ballsy. So not much to worry about there.

Well, dude, that's the thing. What if, on second day or something, he exposed the other guy as scum and got his partner killed? Everyone would think he was actually the cop and then he'd have free reign to investigate town while seeming like a good guy.

@ANG- Never think that scum WON'T do something. Ever. Scum are actually more inclined to claim a PR, and I can point you to games where that HAS happened. IF we do have a cop, do not claim if you get an innocent, and if you get a guilty, subtly claim. I made this mistake in a game of mine, and was lynched (town still won though). Keep in mind, this was Day 2. Newb scum are less inclined to do it, but it's still there as an option. Never underestimate scum.

@Varsoon- I don't like this thinking. It's the exact kind of thinking that scum does, and by openly saying it, you're setting up a way to get away with it later.

In post 38, Varsoon wrote:
In post 37, RandomYoshi wrote:
In post 36, Varsoon wrote:In fact, if you were town, wouldn't you want to discuss things that might possibly lead to our success?

Yes, of course I'd want to discuss things that are beneficial for us Townies to win. I just wanted you to highlight how it could be contributing to our success as Town. In fact, all I wanted to know was your mindset behind the topics you brought up. Now that you have explained satisfactorily how it can help our success as Town, my question has been thoroughly answered.

Fairnuff, but I won't change my vote until we get some more discussion rolling.
I feel like I might be too chatty, but I think it's really important that we all chat as much as possible.
The best way we can route out the scum is to talk a lot. This way, the people who aren't as active are under scrutiny and scum is forced to be more social, leading to a higher chance of slipping up. We should hold a quota of so many posts per real-time day. Falling under the quota doesn't benefit town at all, and so those are people we can lynch if we don't agree on a definitive mafia target.

Does this sound like a good plan, everyone?

What? No. No no no no no no. Never. Posting quota's are terrible.
TERRIBLE
I'll chalk that one up to a newb tell, but please keep in mind that this was a terrible idea. Posting quotas=scum win. I can't see another outcome, because that would call for hyperactive scum, just so they don't get lynched. I'm also severely against policy lynches. Policy lynches=/=town win.

In post 54, kuror0 wrote:Everybody looks so happy about Varsoon... anyways. I strongly disagree with the whole quota thing. While I too get really frustrated when people just lurk around, you can't forget people have a real life or sometimes there is nothing important to say, the quota may lead to policy lynchs on inactive players wich can be either way town or scum(and based purely on numbers it is most likely to be town). Also to avoid failing under that "inactivity" state, some people may start fluff posting just to look active wich is not helpfull at all. The whole idea can be really counterproductive for town(And yes i just used town instead of us). Also to avoid inactivity you can vote for people to pressure them, that's usually the best way to promote someone's participation. Also a policy lynch usually doesn't give so much information to town as a normal lynch wich is another huge set back.

On another topic discussing about PRs is also bad for town imo. If there is a claim at any point there are ways to prove it is a legit one, and we will worry about it when the time comes.

Lastly you may notice my english grammar is terrible(maybe my vocabulary too), so if you can't understand what i am trying to say let me know, so i try to make things clear. (I also receive any advice if it helps to improve my grammar :P)

I'm not too happy with his posts, tbh. And everyone saying "oh he's definitely town" doesn't help it. You call scum town, they will continue to act town. I just recently made that mistake myself. Never believe someone is completely town.
Discussing PR's is not necessarily bad for town, unless you're blatantly stating who the PR is or if someone claims a PR for no reason whatsoever.

I'll
VOTE: Varsoon
and you all can discuss that.

Sorry for the wall btw. <3
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:06 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

annnnd sorry for the bad formatting

@ANG- Never think that scum WON'T do something. Ever. Scum are actually more inclined to claim a PR, and I can point you to games where that HAS happened. IF we do have a cop, do not claim if you get an innocent, and if you get a guilty, subtly claim. I made this mistake in a game of mine, and was lynched (town still won though). Keep in mind, this was Day 2. Newb scum are less inclined to do it, but it's still there as an option. Never underestimate scum.

@Varsoon- I don't like this thinking. It's the exact kind of thinking that scum does, and by openly saying it, you're setting up a way to get away with it later.

this is in regards to post
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:11 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Figured the game needed a little boost of action.

Side note-I love that avatar, Yoshi.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Who do you find most scummy?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:04 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Fair enough. The fact that you're deducing reads from little to nothing gives me a town read on you. from what I've read, the fluff posts from Nabber aren't contributing to town at all, and I was inclined to vote him at first, but then I read the terribad posts by Varsoon and had no other option. If Varsoon is scum i'd put Kuror0 under either gullible town or buddying scum. Everyone else is pretty much the same as you.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:57 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

NS, thoughts?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:21 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

You have the wrong idea about how this game is played. Reads are good, because it let's everyone know where you stand on the people in the game. It can also be a viable scum hunting tactic. It's pro-
town
not pro-scum. To be completely honest, admitting your scuminess is rather pro-scum imo too, but you're the newest player here, so I won't hound you about that.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Newbie games are for Newbies who want to learn how the game is played. I'm probably coming off as an ass right now, but I don't want you to carry your current thoughts throughout the rest of your games on here, because you will DEFINITELY be the first lynch if you keep up your thoughts. Being active isn't bad, but can get annoying when only two people are posting. That gives scum a reason not to post. There should be no claiming as of right now anyway.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

What's got you set on NS as scum?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:41 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

iirc, he's like that in all his games.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 105, Nabber wrote:
RandomYoshi wrote:
In post 103, Nobody Special wrote:I am not an asshole. I am
terse
and
succinct.
Oh, and very blunt.

Excuse me, but I have no clue on what terse and succinct means. I'm not a native speaker of English. My Google-searches hasn't given me much to go with. Mind explaining what they mean?

It means not using much wording.

Right now I would vote Kitiekatt if I didn't already have my vote on her. Where has she been? She's made one post and done absolutely nothing else.

The only problem I have with this, is if she does get replaced, that puts the next person who takes her slot into a very tight spot.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Basically, until she either picks up with her posting, or gets replaced, we don't have much to go on. Generally, scum don't actually go away like that, unless something actually happens in their life, so I'm going to guess she is town for now.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

What do you mean a 1-for-1?

Scum will do
anything
to stay alive. If you want proof, go read my Wiki and find the game I was cop in. Another player on here, UN, was scum. I investigated him, got a guilty result, and claimed. He counter-claimed with Doctor.

I see what you mean about Yoshi, though. It's more of a newb-tell right now, though.

As far as the "experienced player" thing goes, I've only played 4 games of mafia in my entire life. I suck at this game, to be honest.
It's good to have suspicion of more experienced players though, because they can be very manipulative, especially to someone who isn't experienced at all. Believe me, I just lost a game because scum practically controlled me.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:34 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 113, Approximately Normal Guy wrote:
In post 111, fuzzybutternut wrote:What do you mean a 1-for-1?

Scum will do
anything
to stay alive. If you want proof, go read my Wiki and find the game I was cop in. Another player on here, UN, was scum. I investigated him, got a guilty result, and claimed. He counter-claimed with Doctor.

I see what you mean about Yoshi, though. It's more of a newb-tell right now, though.

As far as the "experienced player" thing goes, I've only played 4 games of mafia in my entire life. I suck at this game, to be honest.
It's good to have suspicion of more experienced players though, because they can be very manipulative, especially to someone who isn't experienced at all. Believe me, I just lost a game because scum practically controlled me.

By a 1-for-1 I meant if some lied about a cop claim and we lynched based on that, it would become obvious who was lying. So, in your example, if you lynch the doctor claim and he flips town, then you lynch the cop claim. If the scum gets caught it's basically trading one town for one scum.

You're mistaken. This would be a 2-for-1 in favor of scum. If they lie about a cop claim, and town lynches based off that, they get a day kill and a night kill, which could put town in a very sticky situation, mainly because the night kill is most likely going to be someone who is actually helping the game.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:37 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

@Mod-Can we get a prod/replacement on the inactives please? This game isn't going to go anywhere without them.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 127, kitiekatt wrote:I'm here now, my meatworld weekend got away from me. I've read quickly but I am literally headed out the door. I don't know if I should stay in here, I'm in two games at once and that may not have been such a good idea. As I'm sure you can tell, I think the posting quota or even expecting people to post a ton is not a good idea. I'm more available on weekends, except for this one, and holidays. I'm working about 14 hrs/day Mon-Thurs. So that's how things look for me in terms of posting. Will try to come on later tonight and give reads, or if you guys would rather I replace out I can do that too.

If you'd like to replace out, but can't be on to do it, just leave a note here and the mod will replace you. :)
Thanks for the update though.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I'm going to retract my scumread on him for now and
UNVOTE:
My interaction with him moved him toward town more.

What's with the vote on Nabber?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:02 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I can generally read people better once I've interacted with them.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:21 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Actually, it did. Read my vote again. I had no prior knowledge when I came into the game, having never played with him. My initial instinct said he was scum, after interaction, I realize he's just newb.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:26 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

*sigh* it's not what he said, it's what he did. I'm not dodging questions. Read my answer and you'd understand.
Your vote doesn't scare me, BTW.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Sorry guys. Didn't mean to just disappear. Forgot that I had first aid training today. I'll post after I'm done with my homework/Skype date.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I will, and yeah, i'm unlucky like that, unfortunately.
Just give me a few hours. ^.^
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:06 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Okay,
@Nacho- The more I listened to him explain his stance on what I had originally voted him for, the more I realized that he was just a noob that had no idea it was bad to think this. Keep in mind,
I could very much be wrong about my read
, so feel free to disagree, but I feel that he is newbtown. I had some pretty bad ideas of how the game was played my first game, and I was town.
@Yoshi- Getting the ball rolling is a null tell at the least, and you should never, ever, think someone is automatically town for that.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:04 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Are we positive we have scum in this game?
VOTE: No Lynch
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:18 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Okay, I see what you're saying. I didn't realize you were saying that the scum would die too.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I voted No Lynch because I honestly don't know who is scum and who isn't, and, rather than risk 2 townies, I'm only *maybe* risking 1.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

We do gain information from the night though, which is viable information to kill scum.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

This coming from the guy who has helped town the least.

I can assure you that a no lynch on D1 is not the worst possible scenario for town.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Fact? Really? Okay, let's mislynch our cop or doctor, and let scum NK or Jk or cop. That is the worst case scenario.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Not necessarily. Wanna see some games where it happened? Meta me.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Someone claimed a PR, they were lynched, they flipped said PR. Town is it's own worst enemy sometimes.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Sure you do. Look at the NK, and re-read the thread. I've done it before.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

*shrug* it's worked before, that's all I'm saying.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I voted no lynch because I have no clue who scum is. This isn't anti-town, straw man. This is a legitimate tactic. Meta me.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Stats mean nothing to me, as they are rarely 100% accurate, and you're basing stats off 2 games, when thousands of games have been on this site.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Imo, having your vote on nothing is worse than having your vote on town, if you are town, or likewise if you're scum. It doesn't help forward the game any.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Again, stats mean nothing to me.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I have my vote on a no lynch. That's something. I mean literally not voting.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

How is it dumb? I believe all stats are rigged in one way or another, and therefor choose experience over anything. Nacho, did you not read my reason for a voting no lynch? I explained my reads there. I'm currently ISOing, but finding nothing.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 216, RandomYoshi wrote:
In post 176, fuzzybutternut wrote:Are we positive we have scum in this game?

Why are you trying to derail Town from scumhunting? Obviously, there's Scum. In fact, there are two of them.
In post 193, fuzzybutternut wrote:Not necessarily. Wanna see some games where it happened? Meta me.

You have been in four or five games. In my opinion, that's not enough for building a meta case of somebody — and, unless you have literally hundreds of games to work with, and the player you're reading is somewhat predictable, you can kiss goodbye to that sweet meta case defending your status as Town.
In post 195, fuzzybutternut wrote:Someone claimed a PR, they were lynched, they flipped said PR. Town is it's own worst enemy sometimes.

I am interpreting this as you further wanting to seed plants of confusion in Town's mind. Why would you state that "Town is its worst enemy sometimes"?
In post 199, fuzzybutternut wrote:*shrug* it's worked before, that's all I'm saying.

Please give me links to at least one hundred games that it has worked without anyone whining about the massive WIFOM status that analysing NKs has. Yeah, you won't find that many of those.
In post 204, fuzzybutternut wrote:Stats mean nothing to me, as they are rarely 100% accurate, and you're basing stats off 2 games, when thousands of games have been on this site.

The statistics that are being talked about are based off of more than 850 games. They indeed have some merits.
In post 208, fuzzybutternut wrote:Again, stats mean nothing to me.

Things based in facts mean nothing to you? What is this bullshit?

[/unvote]Approximately Normal Guy[/unvote]
[/vote]fuzzybutternut[/vote]

1.) I wasn't trying to derail anyone from anything. I was stating the fact that I have no idea who scum is this game.
2.)4 games is definitely enough to gain a meta read from someone. I do it all the time, and, 9 times out of 10, I find patterns in everything they do.
3.)lolwut? Planting seeds in towns mind? Was a seed planted in your mind? No? You must be scum then. I was stating a fact. "Statistically speaking" town kills off more town than it does scum.
4.)Lol, no shit I won't find 100 games where it's worked. I never said it was guaranteed to work, just that it *does* work.
5&6.) It's not bullshit. It's preference. Again, stat's are
Never
100% correct, and you're stupid if you think they are. AP Statistics teaches you a lot. Rule #1-Never make a case based on stats alone. Seriously, that's just stupid.

Anyone else who thinks I'm scum because I don't believe in stats-LOL.
That's truly laughable.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:07 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

What does that mean, exactly?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:10 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

How the hell do you log on "hidden"?
And I still don't know what you mean.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Some things are better kept to yourself, kuror0. Say I was to explain everything right now. That'd surely cause trouble for us.
I will, however, say this. I'm becoming more and more set on Varsoon being scum, again. His posts have been reading off to me for a while.
Would you like a claim?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

My explanations include who I believe drew what roles, and therefore will not post them, as I actually want to win this game. I'm a scummy person, but I do actually hold value to this game.
I'll claim, if I must, though I truly don't have a spectacular role in this game.
VT. That's it. Lynch me if you want, but you reap what you sow.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I'll put it as this: My interactions with him, though at first giving me newb town vibe, have shifted, mainly due to his sudden change of heart on me. He stated that he believed I was town, but as soon as another point came up, he was quick to jump onto it.
The same goes with Yoshi.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

@ANG, where did I claim?
Also, I haven't said anything else about a NL, as I saw it was a pointless and unwinnable battle.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Oh, sorry, been a hectic day.
Yeah, I just figured I'd get it out the way. I actually had to go back and read my role PM to remember it. Probably shouldn't have signed up for like, 4 games at once, but w/e.

*sigh* so many replacements.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:58 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I'm stubborn IRL too. I see what you mean about kuror0 though. I'll ISO him, look at some things, and then decide whether my vote needs to be on him or not.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Yeah, I'm thinking he's actually scum now. He only came out when he was mentioned, which isn't very town like behavior.
VOTE: Kuror0
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

"He only came out when he was mentioned." You're active lurking, which =/= town.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:07 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 282, kuror0 wrote:Can you point where I have avoided something directed at me? I always have ups and downs on my participation level and it is because I only make contributions when I feel I have something relevant to say.

And lastly and more important if I really wanted to hide I could log as hidden and say I have a busy life.

Varsoon wrote:
I'll see how you defend yourself if you end up having to make a claim.

Can you explain this Varsoon? I don't understand what are you trying to say.

That's the thing. You ONLY say something when someone directs something at you.
You're not posting your thoughts, you're only defending yourself.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Welcome Remembrance. :) Nice to play with you.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Contrary to popular belief. No.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

tbh, I thought my post had went through. Went off for the weekend, just got back on this thread today, and noticed that it actually hadn't gone through, and I forgot what I was going to say.
In all fairness, though, It's not my job to produce content, it's everyone's job.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I'm sorry. I'm lost. What's the question?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Oh! okay, I'm sorry. I thought NS was referring to his own post there.

I was giving basic advice, as I feel it is my job to do, considering I'm one of the more experienced players here.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

? No I didn't. Saturday I was at a party, and didn't get home until 3 AM. Nice try though.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 307, kuror0 wrote:So you never checked the thread before the replacements started posting?

The last time I checked the thread was when I sent that post, and that was from a McDonald's.
Remembrance, I believe Kurorororor is scum. What do you think?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:59 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 348, Varsoon wrote:GuyInFreezer, who do you think is more scum--Yoshi or Fuzzy? I feel like they're both really scummy, but I'm leaning more towards Yoshi.
As for my rationale, my earlier posts speak to why I think both of them deserve a lynch.

Speaking of, here's my current reads:

fuzzybutternut - Scum. Especially evident in the No Lynch and breakdown of rhetoric when at L-1.
Approximately Normal Guy - Null. Helpful, if a bit of an ass. Posts in shotgun blasts.
GuyInFreezer - Null. Not enough posts to discern. Seems pro-town, but could be misleading scum.
Remembrance - Null. Same read as GuyInFreezer.
RandomYoshi - Scum. Since both he and Fuzzy voted for Kuror0, I'm feeling more confident on this read. He's too defensive, sheepy, and indecisive.
kuror0 - Null. Really pro-town, but could always be misleading scum. He lurks too hard, but we've been over this. Did an ISO and leaning town on him.
Nobody Special - Null. Leaning town. Posts are short, but pretty pro-town, does some things that could be real scum-bluffing, but that's likely me over-thinking it.
Nachomamma8 -Null. Leaning town. I want to outright say he's town, but he's like the Vegeta of this game--such an anti-hero.

Umm, what? Not even 10 posts ago you said he was being "scummier than Yoshi has ever been."
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:29 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I'd like to have a replacement on him, to get some actual content from his slot.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:39 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I, too, have exams Wednesday and Thursday, so my posting may be minimal.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

It's sad that it takes so much to make you contribute to the game, Yoshi.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 380, RandomYoshi wrote:I'm bad at Day 1. I don't have a flip to go after on Day 1. X_x

Fair enough. Can't really blame you, just try more. :)
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I don't get it. Why is Varsoon ObvTown? I mean, he's town imo, but why obvtown?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Yes, I've played more games, but i'm almost literally oblivious to that kind of stuff. Especially at 12 AM.

(aside) It's my birthday, so I may or may not post later today. <3
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:57 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Was that a hammer?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:02 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Why isn't it showing that it's my birthday. :( This makes me sad.

Hmm. NS? I don't know. I'm not feeling it.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:09 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Rem, opinion on Nacho?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:12 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Was seeing if it had changed any.
Yoshi is paranoid town, but I like him at L-1. I think he plays better.
Going to ISO the SE's
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:15 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Yeah, still not liking Kuror0
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:17 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Agreed. I've been there enough to know. :P

My reasoning is mostly biased, mixed with a hint of something about his play that throws me off.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:29 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

He was wagon hopping there for a while. He had his vote on me, then went to you, then all of a sudden decided I was scum. Doesn't sit right with me.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:40 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 9, kuror0 wrote:Hello everybody, let's have a nice game. I'm one of your SE's, so if you have any question about rules and stuff like that you can ask me and i will try to guide you in the right way.

VOTE: Normal Guy

He is creepy.

In post 129, kuror0 wrote:Well, the only one really proddable is Nacho at this point i think. I hope kitie either finds time to keep up with the game or gets replaced, an inactive slot is very hurtfull for town.

VOTE: Nabber

I think Varsoon is actually town and i will keep an eye on those that voted him after i did.

In post 236, kuror0 wrote:VOTE: Fuzzy

This sets him at L-1
, no one hammers yet.

You say you don't know who the scums are, but you haven't tried anything to find them. You have just been standing there defending a ridiculous suggestion/stance against everybody, and yet you haven't made a single conclusion from the wagon on you. Playing purely on the defense is not something I would expect from a town. So now that you are at L-1, perhaps it is time to try to be useful?

In post 381, kuror0 wrote:Weeee i join the exams group. But i am lazy so i will probably post the same i always do. Anyways...

Varsoon wrote:Is this typically how noob games/games in general go?
I hate making reads when 1/3 to 1/2 of the players aren't even playing the game. It feels like I'm taking a test but I don't even get to see half of the questions.

Yeah, most newbie games have lots of replacements the first day a few in some cases for day two but then it goes smoothly. And for me it is when the fun part really begins.

Varsoon wrote:
One of my biggest worries isn't even being mislynched. It's knowing that if I play strongly enough or discover scum and hunt them, I might be killed at night. Scum gets to just decide who can't play anymore.

If you are town you shouldn't worry about being mislynched or NK'ed. You win with town no matter if you are alive or not. If you get NK'ed in most cases is because scum thinks of you as a threat so you should feel good about it :]. And even a mislynch can be very useful for town, if you are aware that scums are on your wagon then use your reads and your flip as a way to prove their guiltiness, and win the game from the grave!.

Okay, first three are different votes. Never been on another wagon? That's a lie. Regardless of RVS, a wagon is a wagon.

The last one, you state suspicion on Yoshi, but never did vote him, which is even scummier. Die.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:49 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Kuror0 is even scummier now, because he's clearly not paying attention to what he's been doing.
Nacho is my next scum read, but that's more gut than anything.
You're town, yoshi, because of Paranoia.
Varsoon is pretty much town imo too.
Everyone else is town for the same reason.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:51 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

EBWOP for more information:
I'm not seeing what everyone else is in NS.
Nabber is alright. It's more null, but leaning town.
Kittie is nullish too. If I had to guess someone else as scum, it'd be her.
Jackal and Guy are town imo.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:56 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 585, RandomYoshi wrote:JACKAL IS THE MOD, HE'S NOT TOWN IN ANY WAY

Lol. Why did I say Jackal?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:01 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

And why is that?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:13 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Someone became more aggressive in his play style.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:16 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Not a redirect, just observation. Didn't expect that from you.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:27 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

This is why Varsoon is town in my opinion. He's taking the game carefully, so as to not lynch too many townies. I like that.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:31 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

And what about you, Rem?

P-Edit: LOL SO MUCH NOSTALGIA.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

lol what? When you vote, you are on a wagon. That's just that. When you state someone is scum, but don't vote for them, that's scummy.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:37 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

@Varsoon, that was to Kuror0
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:46 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Sure. No problem. Just give me til later tonight, if you don't mind. I'm going out to celebrate my birthday.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

You know, i'm thinking this isn't going to go anywhere unless someone flips. Goku, Martyring can be pro-town under certain circumstances. I'm still not seeing NS as scum, but this is a newbie game, and I have my doubts about experienced players here. I'm sticking with Kuror0.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:06 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Sooo...a Rem and Yoshi scum team then?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:09 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Something's not right betwinxt you two.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:12 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I'm not 100% sure that either of you have had any kind of scum read on each other, honestly.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:27 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

^Agreed, anyone who lynches him before he has time to catch up will be auto-scum in my book.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:30 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

sure
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:36 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

VOTE: Goku
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:37 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

UNVOTE:
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:38 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Shit, i was ninja'd
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:40 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 828, Remembrance wrote:Least likely to most likely Kuror0.

bullshit.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:47 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Not sheeping anyone, Varsoon. Trust me.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:56 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

VOTE: Remembrance
This will solve many issues.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:58 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Perhaps your should rethink your strategy. You haven't been helpful at all, you've been a hyperactive fluff poster. That's all.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:11 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

There comes a time when you have to do what's best for town, and having you in this game is not what's best for town. You're distracting us from scumhunting with your constant fluff.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:16 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I plan on it.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:42 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

You do realize that means you're almost guaranteed an NK now, unless we have a doctor or JK here, which would be great.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:51 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Yes, that would be addressed to him.
He's talking about how he's so safe. That's not town. The only way he's guaranteed safety is if he's scum.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

PR hunting? By far. I'm trying to make Rem realize the flaw in his play.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

We'll see. If you flip town, I'll go with what you say, but I don't see it right now.

Goku, what are you talking about?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Who said I know his alignment? Would you like to read the posts after that. As an un-registered SE, it's my duty to explain to newer people what they are doing wrong. that's not indicative of alignment, bud. That's me teaching. He's saying that he's "safe" when he isn't.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 889, kuror0 wrote:That wasn't made as a SE comment. That was made as a player comment. SE comments should be about game info and concept clarification, if you want to help people perform better on their games there is always the after game feedback right in the same thread so... I hate you try to justify it like that.

The only way to justify the truth is with the truth.
Sorry, Kuror0, that's just how it is.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Rem, do you think it would make more sense for a scum to come in and read the thread, as opposed to town?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

They should, yes. But don't you think scum would be more inclined to read it than town would?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Yoshi-Where the hell did you come from?
Rem- I'm not saying he isn't scum, I just wanted your general opinion on the matter.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

So, Varsoon, what are you thinking?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Agreed. So we lynch Rem today, and Goku tomorrow, depending on Rem's flip, of course.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I honestly think I'd have to agree.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:33 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

So tempted....soooooo tempted....
NACHO HURRY THE HELL UP.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

The more I look at it, the more I want to say Yoshi is scum..
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (isolation #113) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:18 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Just let him do it. Maybe this game will go somewhere. It's D1 and we're at 42 pages. You guys are lucky i'm still here.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Alright, if i had to guess, I'd say at least one scum was on that wagon, which leaves four people as possible scum to pick through.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I'm not too sure on Varsoon as scum, and GIF just seems bad. I'll sheep you on this one, Nacho.

VOTE: NS
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

that's l-1, no one lynch until we get a claim.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

If NS were to flip VT, who do you think would be appropriate for scum in your opinion, Varsoon?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:49 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 1076, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1054, fuzzybutternut wrote:Alright, if i had to guess, I'd say at least one scum was on that wagon, which leaves four people as possible scum to pick through.

Four people not including you?
Convenient.

Actually, I was including myself in there.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:54 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

....bullshit Varsoon. What the actual fuck?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:02 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

He won't. I just want to see the flip. May or may not indicate Varsoon's alignment.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:55 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

So you think Yoshi is town, but you say that you could see a Nacho/Yoshi scum team? Wow Varsoon.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #122) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:55 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Okay, going with my gut here, but that quickhammer reads town to me. Scum wouldn't put themselves out in the open like that.

Secondly, I'm going job hunting. Will be back later.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:18 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I've been on the thread, I've just been gathering my reads. Varsoon is so town it hurts now. GIF and Goku have to be scum.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:23 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

PoE. I think you and Varsoon are town. Which leaves the three of us. I'm town, so one of them must be scum.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:27 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Personally, Goku. He hasn't done much of anything lately. He's not contributing to town success, and he hasn't said anything in over 100 posts. Not to mention he has literally 21 posts the whole game.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

GiF, initially, when I read that, it read as town to me. Though, when brought up with a suspicious overtone like that, it allows me to read it in another light. Interesting.

FoS: Varsoon
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Yep. As I said, my two scum reads were from PoE. While I had somewhat of a case on Goku, my case on GiF is lacking. He brings up a good point though. One that I think should be looked at. I've never particularly seen scum do this, but it almost seems as if he fluttered a bit there, afraid he was going to be lynched for taking out an easy town.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (isolation #128) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:17 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

When Goku posts, We will go from there.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #129) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:30 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Okay. This game is literally going nowhere. I'm still waiting on his replacement. Maybe then something will happen.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #130) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:04 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

easy killer. I'm not scum here.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (isolation #131) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:07 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

@Mod- can we get a VC?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #132) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:18 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Yoshi, I truly believe you are town here..I really don't want to lose this. I think Varsoon is scum.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (isolation #133) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Yoshi, if I were trying to get you to vote varsoon, I would have almost literally shoved those words down your throat until you actually voted him. I think Marcmann is also scum, and his softclaiming cop isn't helping anything at all.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #134) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I've been in this situation as scum before. I claimed cop. I died. I honestly think Marcmann is scum now.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (isolation #135) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Lol, in this situation, 9 times out of 10, yes.

I went about it differently than you did, but there is no reason Goku would have withheld this information.
I suggest a NL.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (isolation #136) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Shit, you're right. I thought there were 6 alive. >.< I still think Marcmann is scum.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #137) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:43 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Guys chill the fuck out. I'm not scum you dults.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #138) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:32 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Unvote me NOW. I've lost too many fucking games lately, I want to win this one.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #139) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:37 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Yoshi could be scum too, GiF.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:03 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Tbh I really don't know. Whoever it is has played a damn good game. If I had to take a guess, I'd say it was varsoon. I had suspicion on him earlier in the game, but he stepped up his game and started playing more town-like.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (isolation #141) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

GiF. Look at how fast that wagon on me grew. I want to say that the best way to win this would be to go through another night and have you JK varsoon, but that'd be false anyway. I really don't know what I can do to convince you that I'm town, but all I can say is that I want to win this, and since we have one un-cc'd JK, then that pretty much makes you conf town. That means we have a choice between 3 people.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (isolation #142) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Which is why I didn't suggest it.

Whoever scum is did a really good job this game, that's all I'm saying.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

wtf...I'M NOT FUCKING SCUM.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #144) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

God fucking damn it Varsoon. THIS IS WHY WE DON'T RUSH LYLO.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (isolation #145) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Yeah, i've made bad plays in lylo. But I've never made lylo last less than a day. If you had actually given me time to go over the game, it probably would have been obvious that he was lying. Don't rush lylo. FFS.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (isolation #146) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 1336, jmo16mla wrote:eh, why didnt town just no lynch?

Because Varsoon derped. :P

Twas a good game nonetheless.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (isolation #147) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:42 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 1349, diginova wrote:
In post 1348, Jackal711 wrote:Seriously, thanks everyone for playing. And for putting up with the 40-odd pages of Day 1. Probably the longest Day 1 I've seen in my time on site.

And that's saying something, considering I was involved in the 50-player monster known as "Game of the Year"

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Records
It's the longest Newbie D1 in MS.net history

Hey! sweet. <3 I'm in a record game!
Come play
modded
Minecraft!

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”