Newbie 1504: The Weakest Link (Game over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #389 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hey everyone. Egopost
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #392 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Mod Could you please indicate who replaced whom in the playerlist in the OP?

Okay so I'm caught up

VOTE: Gameplay

A lot of his posting is transparently nonsensical or false (his interactions with Singer at the end of the day), I metadived Gameplay for another game and he tends to lash out and OMGUS a lot and exhibit extreme survivalism. So I'm not sure if it's because he's gameplay or because he's scum.
In post 148, gameplay506 wrote:Hey I just want to say I am here and reading. I couldn't post because I was really busy and I had school today too ( it's Saturday ) ;( . So I don't really have anything to contribute with.
This makes me think scum, adding pointless detail to a lie is classic newb-scum tendency. Also the NK points to Gameplay, occam's razor: Gameplay killed Singer as she was a threat.

His push on Spandex also felt forced to me, Spandex was pretty transparent lynchbait and he was the one to "push the lynch in to viability" as Malakittens put it.

@La Vida What do you think of Gameplay in comparison to your other game, I've read it and I find it odd you haven't made any sort of comparison at all

Leaning town on fferyllt for the slot (Medea's posting) but I haven't really seen her do anything but push burden of proficiency cases, so I'm wary this is where a slot obv towns it early on and then fails to come under proper scrutiny because people rest on their laurels with their read.

Mala feels town, reads mostly sync up with mine. Mara/Corrino and the mara slot in general failed to have any sort of impact during my catchup, I can also see Gameplay/Mara for the way Gameplay deflected the RVS wagon on Tyrouh to Spandex and for this read.

So thinking Gameplay + [Vida/Mara]. Corino is also in the mix
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #393 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 393, Not_Mafia wrote:Mala feels town, reads mostly sync up with mine. Mara/Corrino and the mara slot in general failed to have any sort of impact during my catchup, I can also see Gameplay/Mara for the way Gameplay deflected the RVS wagon on Tyrouh to Spandex
and for this read.
Strikeout stuff was a result of bad editing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #406 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because prod dodging the way he is is uncharacteristic of him and the NK points straight to him, plus my scumreads on the others are partly associative. I metadived him for another game we were in together.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #412 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 411, fferyllt wrote:
In post 400, fferyllt wrote:
In post 393, Not_Mafia wrote:Leaning town on fferyllt for the slot (Medea's posting) but I haven't really seen her do anything but push burden of proficiency cases, so I'm wary this is where a slot obv towns it early on and then fails to come under proper scrutiny because people rest on their laurels with their read.
BoP and possibly one other somewhat significant thing.
I kinda thought I'd come back and find that you had commented on this, Not_Mafia.
It sounded like an ongoing meta hint to me, so I didn't want to touch it. If you mean collapsing the wagon on my slot, that could have from either alignment, especially as it just ended up with a compromise lynch on lynchbait. What's more important is the alternatives being pushed and that's what gives me pause. In another newbie that Mala modded, a scumslot obv towned it up early on and it made me view the game with the assumption that he was town for the first 2 days, it wasn't until LYLO I really looked at his slot and had he not flaked, town probably would have lost. I don't want to make that mistake again.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #417 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 414, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 393, Not_Mafia wrote:A lot of his posting is transparently nonsensical or false (his interactions with Singer at the end of the day), I metadived Gameplay for another game and he tends to lash out and OMGUS a lot and exhibit extreme survivalism. So I'm not sure if it's because he's gameplay or because he's scum.
About the metadive thing - the playstyle in my game with you is like totally different. It's galaxies away. Same is with my first game onsite - again it's different from this and the game I played with you. So metadiving me won't really give you much of an information because I play my games differently. You are even free to skim over my 2 other games that I am playing at the moment. It will just prove my thesis. Not to mention that the survivalism and OMGUS you mention that I had done, I actually did only once. And I know that you have been reading this game so you know that. That's why I actually feel quite unsettling about this metadive.
Your play is similarly reactionary and trollish across your games, in no way is it "galaxies away"
In post 414, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 393, Not_Mafia wrote:This makes me think scum, adding pointless detail to a lie is classic newb-scum tendency. Also the NK points to Gameplay, occam's razor: Gameplay killed Singer as she was a threat.
Hm you state that you know more about my personal life than me myself? I can gladly explain why we had school on Saturday so just ask.
What I'm saying is, the people who feel the need to embellish their lack of activity with unnecessary detail are usually scum.
In post 414, gameplay506 wrote:About the Singer kill. So I am actually quite surprised that no one is seeing this kill as an attempt to frame me. First of all why on earth would I kill somebody that I had been arguing and pushing most of day 1? Also not to mention that my quarrel with him earned me some town points so its nonsense. But on the other side scum could just simply kill singer for 3 - he has played this game the most from all of us, he was townread and to blame it all on me. That makes a lot more sense and I actually think that at least one is scum is pushing/is going to push my wagon based on that and based on how nobody even mentioned that idea I think that the other scum will stay quiet.
Why would scum feel the need to frame you out of everyone on the playerlist? If they wanted your lynch then why not just let singer live and ler her continue to campaign for your lynch The kill only really makes sense from you
In post 414, gameplay506 wrote:Also one thing about your reads. You are leaning town on 2 players and leaning scum on 4 others. That seems rather opportunistic like you are positioning yourself for whatever lynch happens and I don't like it.
Should I only ever have 2 scumreads. If you're saying this I assume you have a more definite readslist than I do, I'd like to see it
In post 414, gameplay506 wrote:So some other things that I didn't like or just want to highlight:
- I saw that you asked Vida a question about me but you didn't wait for her to answer and nor did you say anything about her in your reads, instead you just said that she can be scum buddy with me. That also seems too convenient like you didn't want to get into any explanation about why she could be scum and just accuse her of being one considering she is a viable day 2 lynch.
- Why when both Mara and Corinno had no impact on you did you place them in the leaning scum list? More opportunism here.
- Why is me prod dodging uncharacteristic for me? You didn't even play so much with me to know what is characteristic with me and also *points to the argument about your metadive*.
1) because her answer would have influenced my read and I wanted nothing I said to influence her answer.
2) My nullscumread on Mara was due to associative with you and I had a nullread on Corrino, I said they were in the mix, meaning they
could
be scum. Why sort of read would you expect me to have on them?
3) Because in your other games when you come under attack you start flailing with capsrage and namecalling, your response here to me was tactical aversion and calculatedly measured
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #418 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 418, Corrino wrote:@mafia So are you basing your suspicion of ffery purely on other games you've played or is there anything specific to this game that gives you pause?

All this meta crap is really annoying as well, I mean
as soon everyone knows what the meta is
the meta becomes ineffective because anyone can just circumvent it.
I still townread ffery, but I'm seeing a lot of parallels to another game, and in that game I basically ignored the person in ffery's position and they turned out to be scum, that's why I'm sitting on some healthy paranoia with my read on her.

The bold is important in my read on gameplay.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #419 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 418, Corrino wrote:@mafia So are you basing your suspicion of ffery purely on other games you've played or is there anything specific to this game that gives you pause?

All this meta crap is really annoying as well, I mean
as soon everyone knows what the meta is
the meta becomes ineffective because anyone can just circumvent it.
I still townread ffery, but I'm seeing a lot of parallels to another game, and in that game I basically ignored the person in ffery's position and they turned out to be scum, that's why I'm sitting on some healthy paranoia with my read on her.

The bold is important in my read on gameplay.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #420 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 415, fferyllt wrote:It seemed pretty odd to me that you didn't mention my derailing your slot's wagon at all, regardless of what you think my alignment could be. It was a significant impact on the game state. Only you (and scum if you're town) know if the impact was positive or negative.
It did alter the gamestate a lot, but it led to a relatively low info compromise lynch, regardless of my role or alignment the lynch we ended up with was suboptimal. Anyone can collapse a wagon, reading the game I got no sense if Spandex's lynch was an unintentional consequence of the wagon on my slot being derailed or some sort of effort to disrupt town's momentum. So I'm more interested in what you were pushing as alternatives and what you're pushing now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #422 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 423, fferyllt wrote:Did you have a look her at her recently completed game I linked on late day 1? She and gameplay were both in that game.
I did, hence my question to her when I subbed in, I'm a little annoyed she replaced out because her answer could have helped me to sort her a lot. Do you think her lack of commentary and interaction with Gameplay could be associative or just scum indicative more generally?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #429 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 393, Not_Mafia wrote:
@Mod Could you please indicate who replaced whom in the playerlist in the OP?
Please mod please.

Also requesting a VC and a prod on Demon. Plus Mara has declared sitewide V/LA until Jul 9th
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #430 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 426, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 419, Not_Mafia wrote:Your play is similarly reactionary and trollish across your games, in no way is it "galaxies away"
Check my only completed game onsite. Is it trollish?
Yes
In post 419, Not_Mafia wrote:What I'm saying is, the people who feel the need to embellish their lack of activity with unnecessary detail are usually scum.
I think that is better to give some details on why you are absent instead of just saying I won't post. For example singer said she was recovering from surgery and didn't post for a day or so and still she flipped town. That's why I don't buy this.
Okay, this is a believe you or don't situation, regardless it is still a recognized scumtell.
In post 419, Not_Mafia wrote:1.Why would scum feel the need to frame you out of everyone on the playerlist? 2.If they wanted your lynch then why not just let singer live and ler her continue to campaign for your lynch 3.The kill only really makes sense from you
1. Only singer dying will frame me and vise versa. Any other kills different from these won't frame anyone. 2. I don't think so. If you look back at day 1 both me and singer placed votes on each other and no one actually followed either of us. That's why I don't think it would make any difference from then. 3. And why exactly does the kill make sense from me? Because me and singer pushed each other, is that so? So it makes more sense to kill the only person who has been pushing you rather than scum to kill the only person who has been pushing a certain player in order to frame that player. Pure crap.
If any other kill doesn't point to anyone, then why not kill their biggest threat consequence free? If you believe you're being framed then does this affect your reads? Does this point to anyone in particular?
In post 419, Not_Mafia wrote:Should I only ever have 2 scumreads. If you're saying this I assume you have a more definite readslist than I do, I'd like to see it
No but your scum reads are all players who can be lynched today. You don't try to give any new opinions you just go with the flow hoping that some players are going to townread.
I'm the one driving the wagon on you, so your point boils down to: my reads are relatively in line with the overall consensus. Then to find this scummy I assume you have at least one significant read that differs from the rest of us. I want that readslist from you.
In post 419, Not_Mafia wrote:1)
because her answer would have influenced my read
and I wanted nothing I said to influence her answer.
2) My nullscumread on Mara was due to associative with you and I had a nullread on Corrino, I said they were in the mix, meaning they could be scum. Why sort of read would you expect me to have on them?
3) Because in your other games when you come under attack you start flailing with capsrage and namecalling, your response here to me was tactical aversion and calculatedly measured
1) What? So you just want to scum read her despite what answer she gives you. LOL.
2) Nullscumread? Hm. That really seems awful because you are giving them a null read so that they won't pressure you to explain your read more but at the same time you are scum reading them so that if a wagon breaks on them you could jump. Yep.
3) Oh what a nice argument. That basically means "when you were bad in you previous game, you have to be bad in this game''. How did you come up with this ? Like why I am the only one noticing all this...
1) No, and how you extrapolated my statement to that I have no idea
2) Again, if you're going call me scummy for having nullscum reads/leanings at this point, you should have a more definite readslist
3) No, it's about you breaking a consistent pattern of behaviour
In post 426, gameplay506 wrote:I know you will basically vote me for this but ok. I didn't think it would be such a problem for me not mentioning my first game with Vida. Me and Vida kinda hated each other the whole game and so I decided not to say anything about her because I don't have anything positive to say tbf. Also I wanted to judge her fully based on this game and not on newbie 1487 because of that.
This was the kind of response I was looking from La Vida with my question, if she had said something like this it would have made me feel better about her. If she had tried to rationalise it, then that would have solidified my scumread on her. Do you understand now why I was asking her
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #431 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also, we are about 40 hours from deadline, there should not be 4 people not voting. Why people have been so circumspect with their votes this phase I have no idea. Gameplay's commentary on the him/La Vida thing admittedly makes me feel a little better about his slot, but I still think he's scum. I want to lynch within Gameplay/La Vida slot today.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #435 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 433, gameplay506 wrote:
Newbie 1487 is trollish? Think again.
I consider it trollish. You were consciously misquoting and antagonising other users.
In post 433, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay, this is a believe you or don't situation, regardless it is still a recognized scumtell.
Why is it a recognized scumtell? Because you say so? Well no.
No. Ask anyone else of SE status here and they will tell you it's a recognised scumtell
In post 433, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm the one driving the wagon on you, so your point boils down to: my reads are relatively in line with the overall consensus. Then to find this scummy I assume you have at least one significant read that differs from the rest of us. I want that readslist from you.
With that you didn't answer anything at all. You just passed the ball on me. Why are you both null and scum reading two players? Also this is the first time I hear scum crap as nullscum read and it really sounds opportunistic.
Again, ask any other SE player and they will tell you labelling a read null-scum is not crap, just because you haven't seen the label before doesn't mean anything. Which brings me back to my original point, you are calling me scum for a) having null reads and b) reads that line up with the general consensus of the town. Therefore, for you to have reached this conclusion as town, should have more definite reads and at least one read that bucks this trend. So, why have you not volunteered this information and why are you evading giving a readslist?
In post 433, Not_Mafia wrote:1) No, and how you extrapolated my statement to that I have no idea
2) Again, if you're going call me scummy for having nullscum reads/leanings at this point, you should have a more definite readslist
3) No, it's about you breaking a consistent pattern of behaviour
1)Her answer would have influenced my read means that you don't want to hear her answer because it will influence your read. Why is that?
2) Why is that? More ball passing.
3) Consistent pattern of behavior? Sure. So look at the game I played with you, then look at my first game onsite (newbie 1487 ) and then here. The three games have nothing in common. No consistent path that I see there.
1) That sentence is an oxymoron. Are you honestly trying to push prodding a player for information as a scumtell
2) See above
3) Yes, I have read it and your other games, they are not completely different
In post 434, Not_Mafia wrote:Also, we are about 40 hours from deadline, there should not be 4 people not voting. Why people have been so circumspect with their votes this phase I have no idea. Gameplay's commentary on the him/La Vida thing admittedly makes me feel a little better about his slot, but I still think he's scum. I want to lynch within Gameplay/La Vida slot today.
It makes you feel better but you think I am scum. Dat logic.
So you've never had something weaken a scumread you have...
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #436 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 191, fferyllt wrote:Some links to BE isos'

Newbie 1492 - VT, Lynched day 3

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

- Short posts

- low info

- unsupported opinions

Nwebie 1487 - Mafia Goon (not much here, he replaced in just in time to hammer at lylo with his 2nd post.

Micro 323 - Strange Idea mafia - Mafia Saulus

- claimed saulus in RVS, wasn't believed

- Posts are mostly short.

- Notice all the reads lists and opinions.

- Notice the tone is more serious.

Open 542 - Vanilla Town (survived)

- replaced in pretty late

- Notice the short posts

- Notice the lack of cases

- Notice the lack of trolling

Newbier 1470 - Vanilla Town

- I think this was his first game on site. His play has become more streamlined and less srsbzns since then.

- Notice that he posts a lot more and offers a lot more opinions

- erroneously tunneled the hell out of Thor

=======

Ok, so this is not conclusive but it's more stuff that makes me lean town.
His style has evolved and his posts are less serious over time.
He doesn't write cases. His scum games come off more serious sounding than his town games, and he offers more opinions.

It looks to me like to some extent he's getting jumped purely because people don't like his style of play. Comparing his ISO here, I'm seeing comparable content to his other recent town games. Answering questions, offering opinions, etc.

And, I mostly agree with the reads he threw down.

=======

A note about how I do hurry-up meta: I look at what I think of as textual body language - paragraph size, sentence size, word size, active vs passive sentence structure, how aggressive the words and stances are, etc. I look for how those sorts of textual fingerprints change over time as players evolve, and at what if anything varies based on alignment.

His posting style as town and scum are not that different. The main difference is in post length, directness, and seriousness. All of those are a little more present when he's scum.
The bold is the important part. Gameplay's shift in... gameplay, here, represents a complete shift, there's no evolution or progression.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #438 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I guess I should also clarify that's what I mean with Gameplay, that this is a defined shift from his other games, with no sort of evolution or progression between games.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #443 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 435, Corrino wrote: Mafia you're pushing the point of inconsistent play but that could easily come back on your spot as Burning was playing extremely inconsistently to any of his other games.
The quote in #437 was supposed to be in response to this, the result of Ffery's meta dive was not what are saying.

Also, what questions have I dodged?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #454 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'd rather not lynch someone in absentia when they might be the tracker/cop. We should atleast be waiting for a replacement.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #466 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@mod Please prod gameplay

He's been posting elsewhere. This is thread avoidance.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #468 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You should be posting your reads instead of this beetlejuicing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #483 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Liking Bin's catch-up post, I don't think scum are going to come in with only one scumread and a very defined set of possible teams based on Gameplay's flip and limit her options like that, unless she's only looking to get past today and just take the bullet in LYLO, but her posts give me the impression she has some offsite experience and that she would know better. Gameplay's recent reactions are more in line with what I'd expect from him as town, I'm tentative to let go of that scumread though because it took so long to get to that point.

I could flashwagon Corrino if there's enough support.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #496 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gameplay has a meta point for survivalist town hammers though. On my phone so can't link but check DR mafia, if he is scum he's just shown he can play up to the meta expectation I have of him. So I find the lack of a hammer pretty null.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #497 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 492, Corrino wrote:@Mafia Why a wagon one me? Am I now your number 1 scum read or am i just the last newb left in the newb scum theory?
It's mainly PoE, not explicitly for the newb scum theory, but at least somewhat yes. We really should be deciding on a lynch though,. I will not lynch Mala unless forced to (or Ffery but that's not happening regardless). I'm also willing to let Bins live one more day based on her entry. Gameplay I could lynch to get it off my mind and avoid potential LYLO paranoia, I think he could be a very good info flip aswell. Corrino and Mara I currently have caught in PoE and I'd be on board for either of their lynches, I'm worried about Mara not being able to get on pre-deadline for a claim though.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #501 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Corrino

Choo choo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #516 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Check out DR mafia, he lashes out and omguses like that a lot, it's at least null for him. If he is scum, it's for the reasons I was attacking him for earlier, having said that, I could vote him for it anyway as part of me is worried about him being a powder keg in LYLO
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #523 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Eurgh parroting self meta
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #546 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay so this is LYLO, so noting until proper discussion, that means you Gameplay.

Mara, why did you pop up just to hammer when it was still open to Ffery and Bins?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #547 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

no voting*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #550 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm not saying you didn't talk about Corrinno scum, but you came in straight after his claim with and final reads with no discussion when Ffery and Bins also had the hammer open. It was a survivalist hammer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #553 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'll give you one chance to answer this question truthfully, are you gambiting?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #555 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay, I am the town cop, I crumbed it here when I subbed in
In post 392, Not_Mafia wrote:
@Mod C
ould you please indicate who replaced whom in the playerlist in the
OP?
BE idled night 1, I investigated Mara after that hammer but I was roleblocked

VOTE: Bins

Did you crumb your role or result at all?
In post 470, Bins wrote:Mara: Null, slightly leaning town. She does odd things, but I really can't get a good read on her atm.
This is not what a cop says when subbing in with an innocent. And Vida mentioned mara's slot exactly once, here...
In post 78, LaVidaensuMuerte wrote:
@EBWOP Never mind. I didn't understand that he was reserving the top post for himself. What I understood was that Tyrouh had requested replacement and then mod posted "and mine" so I thought that Tyouh had requested the mods replacement, so I was like.... what? lol
Which is not content related whatsoever, so why would that be her investigation choice?

And your fakeclaim is accompanied by "omg so surprising" because it's nonsense. Why did you vote me over Gameplay? Because you know Mala is unlynchable because the only support is you and Gameplay, so Gameplay is likely your partner and you've come to me as you saw Mala was a completely non-viable mislynch after you fished for it yesterday
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #558 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I didn't say you should try to look blatantly like a cop with an innocent, but If you sub in with an innocent result you would have crumbed it in some fashion so that if you died people would be able to go back and clear someone. What you said is not what what a cop with an innocent says, if you had an innocent on her you'd have been uncharacteristically confident in her being town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #562 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I had her in my Gameplay + Vida/Mara theory as well and she was not a strong townread for really anyone except maybe mala, and she was only there for her inexperienced scum theory, so you're understating how precarious a position your apparent innocent was in.

And now you say you had a stated goal with your result, to make an innocent who was on the fringes of people's scumdar's, who would have been under a lot of scrutiny in at least 3p LYLO and most likely 5p LYLO ,should we have failed to hit scum the day you subbed in, "look neutral".

You were watching a lynch unfold on a townread of yours, in your mind we were heading for 5p LYLO, you're saying you put thought into how to play with your result and you decided to make her look null? If you'd died instead of Mara then how would that give us any inclination of your results? If you really thought this far in to things you would not have tried to make her "look neutral"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #565 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So you say you thought either you or Ffery would die, if you had died and there was a Ffery/Mala/Me/Gameplay/Mara 5p LYLO, you're telling me you didn't see Mara coming under suspicion in this? Hammer or no hammer.

PEdit: I haven't tunneled, I reconsidered my Gameplay read at the end of the day and subsequently moved to others and I started today grilling Mara. Then you fakeclaimed and you're also the only person currently posting so of course I'm attacking you. Regardless tunneling is not automatically a scumtell, tunneling often comes from town, you're just throwing out buzzwords to try and discredit me, it's all surface level.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #568 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes I'm scrutinising your results because you've locked me in to a 1v1 and how you played with your results makes no sense.

Why would I claim without a guilty or pseudo guilty? What benefit would me outing myself as cop do when I literally had no results and no one had declared any sort of intent to vote me? Why would anyone CC that?

Stop using the hammer as an out, I asked you about if the hammer hadn't occured, ffery would still be suspicious of Mara, she was also on my radar. So saying the hammer is what made the possibility of a messy Ffery/Mala/Me/Gameplay/Mara is transparently disingenuous.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #573 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

PEDIT: Fine, last response
In post 570, Bins wrote:I would have if I could've. Just like I protected Corrino. But I wasn't given what I needed to.

You're scum. Because you acted like scum.
BE acted like scum.
And now I know you're scum.
I don't even think I need to make a big blown up argument about it.
You easily could have dropped some sort of hint, you're making this song and dance of Mara being V/LA, it's not relevant. There are 0 reasons you couldn't have put Mara as your strongest townread in your initial reads or at some point during the Gameplay wagon derailing, instead you put your effort in to whiteknighting Corrinno.

Translation for the bold: "I can't make a fakecase"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #577 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay

Bin's claim

- Claims Vida investigated a slot that she interacted with exactly 0 times
- Says she thought either her or Ffery would die, so in case she died wanted to make her innocent look neutral rather than crumbing a result on someone it was clear would be under some scrutiny
- Tries to evade this criticism by saying she couldn't have anticipated this because the only bad thing Mara has done is hammer Corrino when Ffery and I vocalised suspicions of her and that the slot was under significant suspicion early day 1

Vida and Demon

- Vida has a lot of IIoA in her ISO
- A startling lack of Gameplay in her ISO, no effort to compare Gameplay to their other game (and vice versa)
- Demon picks up his role PM, logs on afterwards, and then flakes. Much more liekly to come from scum than a town PR

Bins and Gameplay

- Vida and Gameplay's lack of any analysis about their previous game
- I call Gameplay out for his nonsense regarding my reads, he then stalls and doesn't offer a scumread that went against the grain until Bins did. When they find no support for it, they come in with an innocent on her and then try for my lynch
- Gameplay had the hammer open on Bins to him but wouldn't take it, despite showing awareness of my meta expectation of him and that I know he lolhammers as town if it'll save himself
- Gameplay lurked his way through the intermediary period between Vida and Bins

Me and Gameplay

- As Ffery pointed out, the wagon on my slot was going full steam until Ffery pointed out that should be some resistance or some counter wagon brewing
- I aggressively pushed Gameplay when I subbed in
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #584 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 582, Bins wrote:I'm telling the truth, haha. I didn't need to claim and I wouldn't have if I wasn't so sure.
There are plenty of things that scum don't need to do that they do because it gives them an advantage, your claim seems more likely to be believed than mine right now for whatever reason, so it's clearly advantageous to you regardless of alignment, so that is honestly meaningless. And why are you speaking in non-concrete terms like "so sure", ostensibly you're a cop with pseudo-guilties on the whole scumteam, it's not a matter of how sure you are, you have a confirmed scumteam

Mala if there's anything I can address then please let me know, unfortunately there's nothing I can do about the fact that BE idled.

Gameplay's vote when he gets here should make this obvious anyway.
In post 583, Bins wrote:
In post 577, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay
I aggressively pushed Gameplay when I subbed in
The way you just say this again... just to make sure we know.

You did aggressively push for Gameplay.

That was your strategy. As scum.
This is just a catch-all way to dismiss that my interactions with Gameplay make no sense as scumpartners, again a surface level dismissal.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #588 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I am seriously tempted to comprimise lynch you for the inordinate woefulness of that post
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #592 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If Vida had found that suspicious she would have said so in thread. And I'm not understanding your point on my mine and my slot's read on Gameplay, we just had an accurate read
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #594 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

So very tempted
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #597 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who do YOU think is lying, like how is this even a choice for you if you're town?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #599 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

How is this even a choice for you two when you know each other are scum?!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #603 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gameplay not having voted has him conf. Scum for me and it should really be pointing to Bins/Gameplay for everyone else. If he were scum woth Mara he easily vould have slipped on either wagon. Me v Bins doesn't look like it's getting settled today so

VOTE: Ganeplay
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #605 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

:roll:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #607 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 598, Not_Mafia wrote:Who do YOU think is lying, like how is this even a choice for you if you're town?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #619 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: GameplayFUKINSCUMNOT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #623 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Elephants have tusks not horns
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #631 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Do the monologue from Hamlet
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #636 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Knock knock
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #642 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #644 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Thanks
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #651 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Bins
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #656 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 655, Malakittens wrote:Don't really know why Mara died instead of me >:

Because Bins is scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #658 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

"Too much WIFOM" = buzzword dismissal of the fact that I had no incentive to make a pointlessly sub-optimal NK
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #661 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 659, Bins wrote: Corrino was obviously town and you just jumped.

Obvious town yet was called by obv. scum by Mara and implicitly so by Mala aswell. Corrino was only obvious town to those who knew his alignment
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #662 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I should clarify/elaborate that Corrino was evidently not obvious town and that Bins is now trying to retroactively whiteknight the lynch in order to make it seem like a scum driven mislynch
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #673 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 669, Bins wrote:Lies! I inspected you!

Sorry for playing so meh, this was my first game ever (offsite, onsite). NM really had me in a twist. :<

You actually played very well, I'm surprised to hear you have no offsite experience

You pretty much hit the nail on the head in that I had no intention of lynching Gameplay day 2, when I subbed in the lynch on your slot looked inevitable so I decided to hard push Gameplay and then push Gameplay+Corrino in 5p LYLO, you subbed in and then you subbed in and threw everything off.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #676 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Fun fact, I didn't intend to fake crumb cop, I crapped my pants when Bins turned out to be the cop and looked to my ISO for something to make in to a cop crumb and that C...OP thing was just dumb luck

And Gameplay wanted to Roleblock Bins Night 2, should have listened to him
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #677 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Oh yeah. Congrats to town and thanks to Cabd for hosting

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”