Newbie 1504: The Weakest Link (Game over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Malakittens »

:(

VOTE: Singer

hiiiiiiiiiiii

<3
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

We aren't no lynching. it hurts us more than you think. Day 1 lynches are informational.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

1. how much experience do you have playing mafia or mafia like games? too much.
2. what timezone are you in? Eastern
3. what's your policy on lurkers and liars? kill it with fire (okay lurkers not so much)
4. what do you believe is the most important thing in playing mafia? Playing truthful as possible. :P

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Sat May 17, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well I hope the unvote had more reason to it, than what comes to eye because its suspect, but as of right now not suspect enough to be roped.

Singer where are youuuu ;-;

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Sat May 17, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 36, Burning_Earth wrote:
In post 35, Malakittens wrote:Well I hope the unvote had more reason to it, than what comes to eye because its suspect, but as of right now not suspect enough to be roped.

Singer where are youuuu ;-;
What is voteworthy then?

Calling a mala/whoever I'm voting team
No.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Sat May 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 39, Spandex Faffy wrote:I would like to confirm my reasoning for voting Tyrouh at this point. He is currently the least active player in the thread (only posting once) and contributed nothing to any discussion, simply jumping on a bandwagon (not really proof as he is a noob, but kinda bad anyway).

I think that even if he is town we are better off losing him than anyone else in the thread. If he turns out to be scum then Burning goes in my almost probably town list.

I am aware that this is kinda mixed arbitrary and policy lynch but that is about as good as I can see right now.

Also just to confirm why does no lynch day 1 hurt us so much?
To be fair going at lurked at this point is pretty suspecting as it's an easy vote and cover. Looks like you're trying to contribute while staying out of the limelight.

Even lynching him at this point IMO doesn't give that much information.

A no lynch brings no information to the town whatsoever. Even if we lynch wrong we can analyze how everything went down.
In post 40, Burning_Earth wrote:NL is bad because

1: We can't rely on PRs to win us the game, we must use analysis: therefore we might as well start nw

2: No info
This.
In post 46, Spandex Faffy wrote:
Unvote

Can't justify a policy lynch on Tyrouh as he is going to be replaced out in about 5 hours according to the rules post
@Mod
Please confirm this
FOS -
Tyrouh's replacement
Ugh. I don't like this.

VOTE: spandex

@BE:

Right now my voting will come from gut. And this voting style gives out reactions for me at least.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Sat May 17, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 45, singersigner wrote:Also, apparently my computer shut off while I was trying to make my last post with RQS and voting and stuff.

1. 30-40+ on site games of experience, plus plenty of f2f (face-to-face) experience with the NC Commune
2. EST
3. Lynch all lurkers, test all lyers.
4. Teamwork. Town can't win alone, and neither can scum. No one should be playing an independent game.

vote: Malakittens
Test all liars..?

Also no voting me.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Sat May 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 50, Cabd wrote:VC
Meann deleting your bump to win. You dirty, dirty monstah.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Sat May 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Please don't sheep me so bluntly like this. I don't like it.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Sat May 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 19, gameplay506 wrote:Tyrouh lynching somebody so early in the game will hurt town alot. It can leave us with a town mislynch and no information to go with on day 2.

We aren't no lynching.

The site meta here is more swingy towards D1 lynches. I can show examples

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Sat May 17, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 55, Spandex Faffy wrote:
In post 48, Malakittens wrote:
In post 39, Spandex Faffy wrote:I would like to confirm my reasoning for voting Tyrouh at this point. He is currently the least active player in the thread (only posting once) and contributed nothing to any discussion, simply jumping on a bandwagon (not really proof as he is a noob, but kinda bad anyway).

I think that even if he is town we are better off losing him than anyone else in the thread. If he turns out to be scum then Burning goes in my almost probably town list.

I am aware that this is kinda mixed arbitrary and policy lynch but that is about as good as I can see right now.

Also just to confirm why does no lynch day 1 hurt us so much?
To be fair going at lurked at this point is pretty suspecting as it's an easy vote and cover. Looks like you're trying to contribute while staying out of the limelight.

Even lynching him at this point IMO doesn't give that much information.

A no lynch brings no information to the town whatsoever. Even if we lynch wrong we can analyze how everything went down.
In post 46, Spandex Faffy wrote:
Unvote

Can't justify a policy lynch on Tyrouh as he is going to be replaced out in about 5 hours according to the rules post
@Mod
Please confirm this
FOS -
Tyrouh's replacement
Ugh. I don't like this.

VOTE: spandex

@BE:

Right now my voting will come from gut. And this voting style gives out reactions for me at least.
I will concede that an inactive scum is less of a threat than an active scum, I just don't have any better reads right now. Lurkers hurt town whichever side they are on, if I see any compelling reads on anyone other than myself then I may consider switching my vote.

I will say that I think we will get some information by lynching scum!Tyrouh, I think that if that is the case then scum!Gameplay is a possibility as post #19 seemed a bit like a nudge to a scummate saying that they looked guilty.

Town!tyrouh doesn't give us much information other than who hammered but that is as much information as you will get on most people but lynching a lurking/innactive town that is by no means confirmed innocent doesn't hurt town as much as lynching an active town.

I am also not lynching just for innactivity, there was also the early bandwagon that you are ignoring.

With the clarification on rule #10 I would like to vote Tyrouh again at least until he is replaced
VOTE: Tyrouh

If nothing else let this post be me throwing myself into the limelight.
See you're taking the easy way out. You are attacking a poster because they only posted once and that was a vote. The fame hasn't been open for like 4 days and you are already calling someone out.

Nope I don't see any valuable information coming out of a possible lurker lynch that you're trying to get on page 3. Only thing we may get information out is from the wagon.

Also the early bandwagoning isn't suspect for me. As it gets the ball rolling

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #11) » Sat May 17, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 59, Corrino wrote:So, voting on Tyrouh here is kind of weird to me he's made a total of one post and that post was an early vote which, by the way, didn't even count since he didn't use proper tags. What this says to me is
A. He's new here
and
B. He's probably not going to be posting again since he didn't even post again to make the vote count
So my question to Spandex is why are you actually voting for someone who, while admittedly is lurking/inactive, is most likely going to be replaced instead of waiting for him to be replaced/post again.
Fun fact: when I saw your post I was like r u in thus game?!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #12) » Sun May 18, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Malakittens »

So singer lets talk. Why are you voting me?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #13) » Sun May 18, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 76, LaVidaensuMuerte wrote:
@mod
Wait... what?
Tayrouh asked to be replaced.

1-2 Cabd.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #14) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 67, singersigner wrote:@Mala...test all liars, like if you think someone is lying, test their claim, or call someone out on it. Then deal with it accordingly. My instinct is to lynch someone who lies about their claim, but meh, in a newbie game, I probably would. Elsewhere...well, you know how it is...

Sometimes people use pressure votes to get activity up, or at least the kind of activity/contribution the game needs. I'd like to know why it's so suspicious that Spandex is voting the MIA player until replaced...
It's more how he's going about it that bothers me. I can attempt to explain it in full, but has to wait until after work.

Hmm, idk why, but I liked Medea's last post.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #15) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

'Cuz I'm naive like that. I rather you explain it rather than be vague and let it idlely sit w/o discussion. So I prod and poke it like a test subject.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #16) » Mon May 19, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 92, singersigner wrote:Did it bother you?
Other than it took you forever to explain it, no.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #17) » Tue May 27, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

This is a test.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #18) » Wed May 28, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

Part of me doesn't like Spandex's FOS/no vote, but I feel like maybe overcautious scum not wantin' to get in hot water, but since he's a newer player I can see him in the same perspective.

@Singer:

Did you review the game as you said you were going too? I don't see any acknowledgment of that in your recent post.

Hmm enlighten me more on the BE/Gameplay thing please. I'm curious on that.

Also:

UNVOTE: Singer

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #19) » Thu May 29, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Malakittens »

._.

I'm tempted to lol vote both BE and Spandex. We got scum in this.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #20) » Thu May 29, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 137, singersigner wrote:@Malakittens...any comment on my recent post about the beginning of the game? Or were you just checking to make sure I would follow through with my word?
I saw it and some of your thoughts are similar to mine. I liked one of Medea's recent posts so I don't have a strong town read on that slot, but it's a townread of some nature.

Also, I wanted to make sure you follow through with your word.

VOTE: Spandex

I'm probably okay with a BE lynch too, but I want to check something.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #21) » Thu May 29, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 27, medea wrote:@gameplay: I think Tyrouh is an ok start to pass a vote on. It's not very strong but it is reasonable. This may be RVS but you can already notice 2 votes on burning for random reasons. Why would he sheep along with these random votes (making it not random....) when there are so few comments? He did fail to vote on burning making me lean more on the newb-ish side. (I see this action more like a null/neutral action)
In post 14, LaVidaensuMuerte wrote:
Oh Corrino, don't let the long name worry you. You can call me La Vida or just Vida, your choice :)

I don't have a vote for now. While I do understand the importance of a day 1 lynch, I'm still pretty whatever on the RVS.
I feel like this comment is unhelpful in a way. It states an opinion about RVS but not really a solution or other way to communicate to the players. I asked the RQS questions if you liked that type of start and didn't really get anything. (not like it matter but it would add discussion to the group.) Ummm....So, based on how it looks town but really doesn't carry anything. I feel like I rather put a vote on La Vida.

UNVOTE

VOTE: La Vida
In post 70, medea wrote:I think at the moment I'll agree with La Vida (post #65) and Corrino (post #68) on Burning. He tried to start a bandwagon on me with no good reason. He then decided to sheep with Mala. Currently, He hasn't posted any thought with his sheep vote or anything. (It seems bad)

@Spandex: I see you more of a newb at the moment. Your thought process has been steady with how you feel based on your lack of reads in the game. Not to say it hasn't been iffy at some points. I think I would like to read some of your thought process on all the players. I don't expect them to be great (it is early on the game) but I want to see you try. I think this will help your game play if you are town and help people see if you are town. (stop defending prove that you are town is the best defense)

I also see something iffy with the offense on Spandex. I see some people state that he is pushing Tyrouh for votes yet all he has done is state that he lacks information. He seems to not have enough of it to persuade himself not to unvote and sees Tyrouh as the most scummy on limited reason.

This limited reason can state that he isn't really scumhunting making him lean towards mafia.... I encourage you, Spandex, to state your reads. This also means no playing the newb/noob card or lack of info card anymore. You have to prove to be helpful to town or I will find you increasingly leaning towards mafia.
In post 82, medea wrote:@gameplay: We can't be sure of Tyrouh at all I think. Some people dislike playing VT as a newbie. (I did when I started) They don't understand the fun of it. Some people find the game boring compare to reading the games. It's tricky situation because we can't get answers.

@Spandex: I believed Gameplay summed it up with his 1 and 2 statement. There has been a number of quotes defending Tyrouh's first post and inactivity. You have chose to stick with it and haven't really tried to question other things. (you could of stuck with it and question people at the same time)

Why is Gameplay's reads different from Mala's reads but they are both questioning people? Can you build a better case on gameplay without post #19 or is that all you have?
Why haven't you questioned more of your neutral reads? (you would have a stronger idea of all the players)
These three, mostly the last one. The last one is what gave me the town-vibe via gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #22) » Sat May 31, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

Why did BE claim at L-2, without any pressure or intent to hammer etc (since he wasnt at L-1)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

Not no lynch that's for sure. Ill vote BE Via deadline.

Singer I thought I did address it

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Tbh i thought I was still voting her as i misread the top page vc. I forgot shit that happened after the craSh. Also it was a RVS vote and I unvoted due to that. Just because I didn't like things about her posts I'm also not sure she's scum

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

Uh, already had a town read on Medea and Fery strengthened it.~

Work timez

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Ugh, what am I reading.

Anyways getting to this game tomorrow. looks like work will never give me a day off so need to cut down on games or dance between them 'til I got time :\

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

I have this feeling that scum is in the less experienced players rather than the experienced players. It seems like the lack of wagon traction is that scum are waiting for us experienced players to take the lead and for them to follow.

I'm maybe wondering if BE is in fact town afterall due to this.

Idk if my logic is even right, but that's the way I'm feeling atm.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 243, fferyllt wrote:
In post 241, Malakittens wrote:I have this feeling that scum is in the less experienced players rather than the experienced players. It seems like the lack of wagon traction is that scum are waiting for us experienced players to take the lead and for them to follow.

I'm maybe wondering if BE is in fact town afterall due to this.

Idk if my logic is even right, but that's the way I'm feeling atm.
This is kind of a nebulous theory. Who do you think looks like scum waiting for experienced players to take the lead? How would that behavior differ from town players milling around waiting for leadership?
It's more because we have no leading wagons and everything is at one. Whereas if we had an experienced player being scum they would attempt to push an agenda on another player for a mislynch etc. This just doesn't seem to be happening. Everything is stalled. As I said gut is telling me the scum team is like inexperienced rather thn experienced.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yea, but never to L-1. which explains why I
maybe
think BE could be town as he's the only one who really got to a higher level wagon.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oh just you wait for
my conviction
this game. :P

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oohaiiii Mara!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

Just woke up. Let me know where you need my vote to avoid a NL

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Malakittens »

Not sure why but I have been liking gameplay as of late. (Not at all with signer interactions, but general.)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

Just his pressure in general I liked. I think he might be town, tbh.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well, you forgot about me as I have had my vote on Spandex for a while. So it's not like I can hammer as I'm also on to get him at L-1. I'm here so if you want me to proxy a vote to you I can, but I'm not sure if I want a Gameplay lynch.

What gave you town vibes from Spandex?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Although I'm only here for another 30 as I got work at 3.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

Uh, gameplay singer is likely town, js. (Hopefully I'm not reading too much into F2F mafia we played in jan, but her tone seems to be eating off emotion that was present in some of her town games in F2F)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Malakittens »

Corrino; I see you online. Post in here.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 339, LaVidaensuMuerte wrote:
Desperation for a lynch, but that was why I stayed away from it.
Would u rather have had a no lynch?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 342, LaVidaensuMuerte wrote:
I had already stated that I was not afraid of a no-lynch. I would have preferred that over a hasty one.

You do realize that No lynch is not the way to go right, especially for Day 1.

It gives no information or anything.

it's the worst thing that could actually happen for town on Day 1.

Hence signer and Fery voting their townreads.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm actually not sure how I feel about Mara at the moment. She's not even trying to sort me which feels off especially after our last few set of games..

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 355, Ms Marangal wrote:I also seriously believe that neither you, or mala would kill singer when, in the end it means leaving other experienced people alive means you two would be under that much more suspicion (especially in the scenario that the two of you are partners together)

Am I wrong?
Where does BE come into play here?

(Fair enough on the sorting thing. It's not that what bothered me when you sorted me it was the fact you tunneled me hardcore and wouldn't let go.
That's not tunneling that feels more like an agenda
. Then you joined the other game you got scum in and decided to troll Tammy & I. So, my underline makes sense.)

As for the special thing. I surprisingly haven't rolled in a newbie game in a long time. Even then on a normal day I can spot specials when i'm hunting normally, but when I'm a VT I don't really look for them unless it's really obv. then I steer a lynch away from them.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

*sigh* cabd, why don't you strike out names after the replacements in the OP.

Why do you have to make it hard for me to get a name from a certain player someone replaced.

Also, fery, you rang some townbells there and this game you kind of did it early w/o directing it at me. Plus your previous slot I had as a town read, so. Why didn't you take that into consideration.

Is it just me that is getting the feeling that LaVidaensuMuerte is playing the new card a little too much?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 366, Ms Marangal wrote:Why are you reiterating what I said, and why are you giving iioa
?

---

VOTE: Corrino

Placeholder for now. More to come later.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

I think.. I think Mara is town.

Be not sure but leaning town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 370, Burning_Earth wrote:Ok I was a lying bad person.

The increase in activity came with an increase in work. I'd feel real bad contributing to the ever growing newbie replacement rate tho so I shall try to catchupify.
Dunno man I work 40-50 hours a week and still can somewhat contribute !

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Gut..

The way she's approaching me this game is very similar how she approached me in a recent finished newbie game and very contrastly different in how she approached me in two completed recent scum games of hers. One was one that you were in and Tammy and I just got fed up and smashed the lynch onto her face.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Wanted reactions.

I have this feeling the scum team might be gameplay / Liva.

UNVOTE: Corrino

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah, I'm going to do a reread of the game I think. :\

still think scum is likely inexperienced.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

*twitch*

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 391, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 385, Malakittens wrote:Wanted reactions.

I have this feeling the scum team might be gameplay / Liva.

UNVOTE: Corrino
I disagree on gameplaly, what makes you think gameplay is scummier than Corrino?
To be fair; both Game and Vida's opening Day 2 posts made me twitch hardcore.

Also Vida has been lurking off her wagon persay. I'm totes willing to place a vote there, but I haven't because if I do she's on L-1.

I actually sympathized w/ Corrino's attitude about the Day 1 being longer than normal. it actually made me feel like there was a connection.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

However, Corrino's last post made me twitch.

NotMafia's Opening Post makes me lean town.

So yeah~

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 401, Corrino wrote:
In post 397, Malakittens wrote:*twitch*
What exactly made you twitch about the post? Was it something specific or just the overall post itself?
Overall post.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

This activity. This is why I really don't think scum is in the experienced players. My logic is probably flawed as fuck, but I'm really confident that {BE, Fery and/or Mara} are all town.

VOTE: game play.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

Where the hell is Demon.

This sucks. I am at PoE poooll for reads and I reeeeeeaaaallly don't see it changing anytime soon. Not_mafia is giving me town vibes, Fery is doing the same. I think I want to townread Mara based on things.

Demon not posting in the thread makes me feel uncomfortable. :|

>:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So, Fery, Demo94 logged on Monday after getting the role pm, but still didn't post.

I want to say newbie being scared, but to not post after obv getting the Pm :\

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

anyways

VOTE: Demo94

L-1 btw.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Corrino -- why aren't you voting anyone?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Why are fery and I town? Also what about N_M?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Malakittens »

Wouldn't see why not its been 4 days

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

mod: I'm going V/LA for two days. Need to clear my mind a bit for RL things.

Also I see the looming deadline. Ill check in at least once a day.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Malakittens »

Nah, Fery is town. I'm sure of it. ;)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 473, Bins wrote:How are you so sure?
Very sure.
In post 474, fferyllt wrote:probably because "well played mafia and "ffery" have no business in the same paragraph.
Lol. You kid, you kid.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So same question I asked Corrino -- gameplay why aren't you voting anyone?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

so, i'm gonna unvote cuz somehow I like bins, what about you fery?

UNVOTE: bns

though i feel like if game was scum he'd have hammered bins already, so either hes town or hes scum w/ bins. :\

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 495, fferyllt wrote:
In post 482, Malakittens wrote:though i feel like if game was scum he'd have hammered bins already, so either hes town or hes scum w/ bin
Coming back to this, I don't think this reasoning on its own makes gameplay probtown. If bins is town, and he hammered without a claim, he'd likely be the day 3 lynch.
Hmm, good point.

Who do you wanna lynch. Just consider me your sheep for today.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 492, Corrino wrote:So this is looking exactly like what happened day 1 the big wagon gets disrupted and we're gonna be left voting for someone half of us think are town. So what are everyone's top reads right now? I'm still on gameplay, I don't like his reactions to Mafias recent comments it just seems weird that up until that point he was calm and just answering questions then his style of play is mentioned and later he reverts to that style after arguing that style can change from game to game.

@Mafia Why a wagon one me? Am I now your number 1 scum read or am i just the last newb left in the newb scum theory?
Ugh, you need death. Sorry, no just no.

VOTE: Corrino

This post, this post.

You voted right by deadline after saying you got burned out from Day 1 beig too long while your post 3-4 days before it basically said you didn't know what to think about BE.

Game play can live another day.

I just hate how you say I'm scum reading blah blah but won't actually vote them.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yeaaah, I'm likely not gonna be lynched.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 321, Corrino wrote:Sorry I'm here, I got a little burned out after this day's been going on for about 3 weeks now after all the downtime/replacements, but I still think BE is the best lynch right now since he said he'd give reasons for his reads today and is nowhere to be found a few hours from day end, as I said before his play this game is unlike any of his other games in terms of actual information given, so for me that makes me think he's scum since he has more experience playing town so I feel his town play would be different than what it is this game. Also BE said he replaced out of 3 or 4 games to be more active here, and then was pretty much no more active than he already was, and why did he replace out of other games to play here instead of the other way around?
Other than him I fell the LaVida or Spandex lynch would be purely out of inactivity and I feel BE has given enough reason to lynch him over an inactive (I know LaVida has posted recently but originally the thought to lynch her came because of inactivity).
Gameplay I just don't know about he seems to be falling into the same playstyle of Spandex where he's just focusing to lynching Spandex pretty much the entire game even when other people have given decent reasons why Spandex is not the best lynch at the moment.

With all that said:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Burning_Earth
seriously this is the only vote he's ever freaking placed. Holding the vote town wise actually hurts; information etc. I feel like he's scared to make a move, regardless if that's town-scared or scum-scared.

Not to mention hes been prodded enough times that he's been on his final before force replacement (even though Cabd didn't say "prodding Corrino" before giving that warning, btw.)

Like I said; I'm not lynching Fery and I'm not lynching Not_Mafia.
Mara could be a toss-up, but I don't think she's scum due to how she's reached out to me considering our past game history. Her post felt genuine especially after her history of knowing how aggressive-scum hunting me makes me uneasy and then I blow up myself. I feel like scum-her would have manipulated that.

Which then leaves me to just the newbies to sort out.

I have a tendency to want to sort out players I have played with in the past before the newbies as I can get a better grasp of reading them. (Hence my strong townread on Singer as we have played in past games, but also iRL. Something she did rang similar to how she acted F2F-Mafia. <- is one example how I sort out other players)

I had the similar problem last game (newbie) with my reads. i got to a point that everything made sense, but it was the problem getting the logic across. I had either eliminated people from town or scum based on tells or meta or even behavior and I was down to a pool of three.

Maybe I'm being cocky about my reads, but they been pretty damn good in the newbie games lately.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yes.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Voting gathers reactions.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Malakittens »

Half asleep but around

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

As much as I like the Bins slot I still think she could possibly be scum. If I'm wrong about my theory then it's Mara.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Malakittens »

I kinda wanna believe bins more /:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Only problem with game play N_M then they would have had to bus from the beginng

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also BE was on and posting elsewhere when night hit. So yeah

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Malakittens »

-;;

Fery this feels like the last two newbies all over again.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

Alright I'll full meta N_M when I'm home I guess.

Then I need to pack

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:38 am

Post by Malakittens »

RESIST URGE TO VOTE,
RESIST URGE.

Okay,
I can't meta N_M as vacation has hit a priority spot as I'm two days before I go and nothing is packed not even a sock.

Can't be mason JK 'cuz I am :P (joking)

Anyways he's being a troll.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:46 am

Post by Malakittens »

And if bins is lying there's a good chance that Mara is not confirmed which could easily mean a bins/Mara scum team. Or we have a bins/gameplay scum team.

Part of me all the bussing makes me question the BE(NM)/gameplay team /:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #81) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm sorry. I probably should replace out at this point but I think I'm leaning to a Game/NM team. The fact NM hasn't been hammered means one of the following: NM is scum, Bins is scum, Mara/Game play are scum but can't coordinate a QH.

Anyways, I'm gonna:

VOTE: gam

I was gonna wait 'til Mara is back but there's a good chance I'm going to go quite inactive cuz of vacation

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

Sorry I having issues staying connected via net. I log on and I move into a place and I'm logged off or net drops. I'm able to view read as a guest with no prob

If I can find the downtime ill try and figure out where I want to vote. Don't really know why Mara died instead of me >:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

Tbh,

I'm going to vote right now.

I keep dropping net and it's not right for me to stall this out until Sun (when I'm home from vacation.)

My feelings for NM hasn't changed. The cop claim feels off and then the whole BE idled when personally I don't think he did.

I liked Bins entrance and I felt like things that she picked up on my fake dropped softclaims sounded like a cop not really sure.

If I'm wrong I'm sorry.

VOTE: N_M

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

Tbh,

I'm going to vote right now.

I keep dropping net and it's not right for me to stall this out until Sun (when I'm home from vacation.)

My feelings for NM hasn't changed. The cop claim feels off and then the whole BE idled when personally I don't think he did.

I liked Bins entrance and I felt like things that she picked up on my fake dropped softclaims sounded like a cop not really sure.

If I'm wrong I'm sorry.

VOTE: N_M

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”