Newbie 1504: The Weakest Link (Game over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Bins »

Hey guys! I'll begin catching up ASAP because I understand this game has been delayed a few times.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Bins »

Wow, alright, my brain managed to stay awake until page 16 and I tiredly skimmed the rest (will reread that part in the morning, it's 1:40AM, long day). I know I'm at L-1, but I'm aware that Mala's vote was due to Demon not posting at all, so I'm pretty sure it's not a good idea for me to claim anything atm.

I'd like to get my reads of everyone done in the morning (it'll be a busy day, but I PROMISE I'll get this in because I don't want to make more delays on this game). I'd write something up rn but my brain is utterly fuzz.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Bins »

Gooood morning. I hope I can help get the game moving again with my reads.

Mala: Town. I'm taking a chance and agreeing that scum is in the newer players. If the mafia was more experienced there would be more confident lynching posts but instead everyone is sort of hanging back and playing. Also, I think she has contributed a lot, her reads make sense and I have no reason to suspect any of her moves were scum motivated.

Fferyllt: No idea, especially since she just took the hammer off me at L-1. At first I thought she could be a very well played Mafia but she replaced medea who was very Town. She derailed the vote on Burning which could have been an easy lynch for mafia. Fferyllt will only have my suspicion if Not_Mafia turns out scum.

BE/Not_Mafia: I was fairly null on BE (...how can someone be so unhelpful?) but as soon as Not_Mafia took his place I felt quite confident in thinking he is... not mafia (ha). I agree with his scumhunting posts and he is legit trying to get this game swinging. The only slightly scum thing his is doing is tunneling on someone... and I find that slightly scummy because gameplay is an easy target (no offense gameplay). However I agree that gameplay seems very scummy. If gameplay is town, I would begin to be very suspicious of Not_Mafia.

Mara: Null, slightly leaning town. She does odd things, but I really can't get a good read on her atm.

Corrino: Posts from the start make me say town for sure. He wasn't on the Spandex wagon at all and was actually trying to derail it. He also placed himself against gameplay at one point, casting suspicion for gameplay which makes them an unlikely duo.

Gameplay: Not sure if newb town or newb mafia. Honestly, gameplay is obviously the most suspicious person at this very moment. He made sure to join the BE and Spandex wagons (especially Spandex who flipped town Day 1) and then singer dies and she was the only person to have a vote on him. When called out by Corrino, gameplay makes sure to use the "framing me" excuse which seems pretty off to me. He also gets very panicky defensive instead of trying to help find someone else to lynch out. He's the only person who hasn't done anything to make me think he is town.

@gameplay: who is your biggest scum read atm?

I realize that I only have one scum read at the moment. There are many possibilities for this if gameplay flips town:

1. Mala was wrong. One of the more experienced players are scum. This leaves Fferyllt.
2. Fferyllt completely disbanded the train on BE (now Not_Mafia) which leads me to think that they could POSSIBLY be partners.
3. Fferyllt also made a post (184) about BE's partner. This could be an attempt to cast all suspicion from herself.
In post 184, fferyllt wrote:The questions make me cautious about his bandwagon. I feel like this could become a broken record, but if he's scum, what's his partner doing?

Assume his partner is a newb. BE's leaving the poor player high and dry by not at least trying to out a PR while he goes down, and even more so by not trying to get out of the lynch altogether. I'm allergic to scum roles, and even I would make that kind of effort and I'd feel terrible for leaving my newb partner in such a bad way.

Assume his partner is experienced. Then someone is distancing, bussing or maybe trying to subtly fan up another wagon.

I'm not seeing that. I'm mostly seeing a few newb players looking excited that they've found scum and players who should be wondering what's going on instead making noises like they're just about ready to hammer after a really low content game day.
4. Both the mafia are playing very well - and I'm looking at Not_Mafia. He tunneled heavy on someone who is very easy to pin the blame on.

However, those are more me being paranoid that anyone can be scum rn and I'll admit it's unlikely that Ffery and Not_Mafia are scum. Therefore, I think lynching gameplay takes out a potential threat and also gives the most insight on other players motivations if he so happens to flip town.
Since that is the case, I'd like to put my vote there.

VOTE: Gameplay

I'm encouraging all of you to tear apart my accusations. I'm not 100% set yet on what I believe since I just got into this game. This is more to stir things up and get people talking. :)

@everyone who thinks gameplay might be scum, who do you think his partner is?

ALSO: I hope everyone realizes that scum are 100% aware of our set-up. We have either a Tracker or a Cop. Therefore, they are not afraid of anyone stopping their kills during the night.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Bins »

@gameplay - I should mention that if you think you are being framed with the singer kill, Ffery would be the most likely to do this.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Bins »

How are you so sure?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Bins »

Oh, haha. Then I'm happy where my vote is currently placed.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Bins »

In post 485, gameplay506 wrote:
Also I don't get her theory about scum being in amongt the inexperienced players.
I hate to admit it but I'm starting to see this as well. I think scum may be more experienced because everyone has defended someone this game and everyone has done at least one thing to make them seem towny to me.

Corrino: Defended Tyrouh, Spandex. Spandex especially because it was such an easy lynch for a scum to wagon onto. Didn't hammer.

Not_Mafia: Didn't hammer me, legit seems to be trying to scumhunt and has (arguable but still) pretty strong points against gameplay.

Gameplay: Didn't hammer me.

Ffery: Defended BE. Took vote off of me to prevent quick hammer. Medea was pretty town, questioning the Spandex wagon.

Mara: Stupidly confident with her vote against me -- doesn't seem like a scum thing to do.

Mala: Seemed pretty upset (Not just a "no", more like a "NO NO NO NO") with the constant suggestion of a No Lynch.

I don't think Mala comes off as that scummy though. This is mainly a gut feeling, I'll admit, but she seems to be legitimately reacting to everything that is happening and placing votes where she honestly thinks they lie best. She even gave reasons to why the biggest wagon currently (gameplay) might not be scum. Her votes at the beginning don't make me that uncomfortable. I feel like wagon jumping at the start of the game helps get discussion going, which I feel she could be doing.

-- btw I went to the Doctor's today and they're fairly certian I have mono so I'm going to be getting a lot of rest when I can. I'll also be gone tomorrow (hopefully I'll get something in in the morning or at night).
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Bins »

Honestly, my only problem with Mala is that her main arguement for stances are "I don't like this." but it isn't enough to make me think she's more scum than others atm.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Bins »

In post 492, Corrino wrote: So what are everyone's top reads right now?
I like my vote on gameplay as well. I wish I was more certian but he's my scummiest read.
In post 492, Corrino wrote: @Mafia Why a wagon one me? Am I now your number 1 scum read or am i just the last newb left in the newb scum theory?
I forgot to mention to @NM that Corrino is one of my top town reads rn. I don't think starting a wagon on him like that is a good idea.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Bins »

Sorry about my spelling, my brain isn't working 100% correctly.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Bins »

Wh... at. I don't think that's a good enough reason to just vote him out. There are currently better choices.

I don't see anything wrong with his comment about Day 1... Day 1 was long with replacements and downtime. He also provided good reason why to lynch BE. Since he defended two people with the theory that they were newbs, I don't find him scummy -- he's at least not the best vote choice right now.

If someone can actually give me real reasons to vote Corrino other than PoE and one post, I'll vote him.

And I'm starting to get real uneasy about Mala. But since I had her so strong as town before... I don't know what to think.
tick tock tick tock :?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Bins »

My PoE leads me to gameplay, Mala, and Not_Mafia.
I don't want to vote out Not_Mafia yet. Therefore, I think either Mala or gameplay is scum...

I'd be okay with lynching either.

I just wish I was more sure.

I don't even know if lynching Mara would be useful because of the V/LA. ._. I'm excited to hear what you have to say though.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Bins »

Then can you give me a good reason on why Corrino should be?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Bins »

Alright, that makes me feel a lot better about you as town. I just needed some explanation and not just gut feelings.

That also makes sense. I'll look it over when I get on my laptop.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:36 am

Post by Bins »

@gamplay
God, I hate how my mind keeps changing. I'm going to blame it on the fact I replaced into this game so late and I have to just take all these reads in and I'm starting to see a lot of things that I looked over.

Like I said in my openning reads, I was never 100% sure about my assumptions and I was hoping they would be changed. I wanted people to point out some things that I was missing and honestly, I was hoping you would defend yourself a little bit so I could get a better read. I notice the newb read on Tyrouh now -- I have no better explation for this than I probably looked over it (oops). Like Not_Mafia said, I'm starting to feel like less of the things you did were because you are scum, but because you are gameplay.

I was starting to feel like you were less scum the more other people were starting to talk. After you answered your question, I could honestly see your points against Mala. I'm really not liking how I feel about Mala at all right now. I don't understand why she's so certian she won't get lynched today and honestly, that confidence is the only thing that's making me not want to vote her. But a lot of people have been suspicious about her and I think it's due to how she gets her opinions across. It does make me uneasy.

I feel like what she's saying is scummy but I feel like how she's saying it is making her sound hella town (if that makes sense).

I'm so confused, ahrhgh.

I'm okay with gameplay sticking around for another day. I'm no longer confident that he's now my biggest scum read...

Unvote

I really don't want to vote Corrino at all, but I might be forced too. He really doesn't look scummy to me... but who knows? I might be wrong. After rereading Mala's explanation post I really think Corrino didn't feel like he had to vote. It wasn't that he was scared to place his vote, I think he just felt that making heavy content posts were good enough and I think that they were good enough. The only slight reason I'm compelled to vote him is because I'm just interested to see how he will flip and what we will learn because of that.

I'm just null on everyone. We're not going to end up lynching Mara, Ffery should stay, gameplay should stay, I don't think Corrino is scum... but I think Corrino's flip is more important than gameplays atm for insight... gah, dhsaidsa, I DON'T KNOW.

@gameplay: How do you feel about Mala's comment on how she feels she's not going to be lynched tonight? Does it make her seem less or more scummy to you?
@ffery: How do you feel about Mala at this moment? You were suspicious of her at the beginning.. especially when it came to her vote on Spandex and if he was going to flip town. you did mention that you felt concerned about her as well, and now she's making posts as if she's going to follow you around like a puppy, constanting asking only your opinion... idk why aren't you expressing concern about her anymore? was it just because of the fact she took her vote off of me?

Mala,.. I'm starting to hope that you are just cocky about your reads and nothing more.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Bins »

Actually idk, if gameplay flips town then I'll be suspicious of both Mala and Not_Mafia.

But if Corrino flips town I'd still be worried about gameplay.

this game is too hard when you have a headache... Q_Q i think Im going to take a nap
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Bins »

Yes, but would scum be arrogant like that?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:54 am

Post by Bins »

Just under seven hours. Damn.

I want to hear what Ffery has to say and then I'll probably place a vote.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Bins »

I can understand why Not_Mafia dropped his vote on you (I mean, I did too) but I don't think the Corrino wagon is stable enough.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Bins »

Eh, I just think your lynch is way more beneficial than Corrino's. The more I imagine Corrino flipping town, the more I see town not progressing very far at all.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Bins »

... hm, maybe that's not as true as I believe. It would take a lot of suspicion off gameplay and put a lot more on Not_Mafia (maybe more on Mala).

And yeah, he might flip scum.

I kinda just want this day to be over, gah.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Bins »

God, if Corrino is town I'm going to feel really bad.
If he's scum, I'm going to feel worse.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:04 am

Post by Bins »

I should just claim now then. I'm surprised but oh well.

I'm the town cop.

Night 1: Vida investigated Mara - innocent. (That's why I acted like her slot didn't matter.)
Night 2: I investigated anyone knowing if I lived I would know the Mafia. Mala is innocent.

Not_Mafia and Gameplay are scum.
Not_Mafia it's really interesting how you tunnelled on your own partner to bus.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:06 am

Post by Bins »

*knowing if I investigated an innocent
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:30 am

Post by Bins »

Uh no, I'm telling the truth.

You already looked hella guilty, man. Your position just hopping into the Corrino wagon without a care? Super odd. You never had the intention of voting gameplay, did you? I just never thought the tunnelling (which was pretty scummy looking) was on your partner. You had me fooled!

:)
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:08 am

Post by Bins »

If it makes you feel better, N_M, I don't have a problem lynching gameplay before you.

Gameplay was right. You make arguments that are nonsensical when you're lying.

I think she did it cause Mara was throwing her vote at her (like how she hammered Corrino, cause they "are obviously scum") and she thought that looked suspicious (but how the hell can I be sure?). At the time, I definitely wished she had picked someone else to investigate. But it was helpful, because I probably would have been suspicious of Mara at one point.

And I know you're clutching for evidence against me, but I obviously wasn't trying to look like a cop who just subbed in with an innocent.
I knew Mara's slot was unimportant so I gave it a reason why.

I'm posting from mobile rn so sry for typos.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:12 am

Post by Bins »

I'm not going hide the fact I investigated Mala partially because I wanted my mind to stop thinking she was scum. She was the most innocent out of you all and I wanted that to be confirmed.
I also knew her flipping innocent and ffery dying would give me the Mafia.

And like I said, I was 99% sure if I didn't die, ffery would.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:34 am

Post by Bins »

No one was reading Mara as scummy except for Ffery who didn't get the chance to post.

Honestly, I didn't think Mara was THAT scummy looking (compared to you and gameplay at least) until her Corrino hammer which I didn't have time to react to.

I made her look neutral... which was my goal.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:38 am

Post by Bins »

I really wasn't concerned about Mara. I wasn't going to be until see got off V/LA.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:38 am

Post by Bins »

*she
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:58 am

Post by Bins »

Stop saying the same thing over and over again.

Mara was not one of my concerns because of the V/LA and neutral reads. I said this.

I'm on mobile, bur if I remember correctly, when she was mentioned by FFery I said that she shouldn't be a lynch target. She only became a concern when she hammered Corrino but like I said, I wasn't given time to think and react.

Before the Corrino hammer, I wasn't worried for her. You, gameplay and even Mala were more suspicious than her.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:02 am

Post by Bins »

Man, you really like tunnelling.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Bins »

I'm saying you're tunnelling one thing about me: Mara's flip. Oh, look! Here's more.

Yep, that is what I'm telling you. Even so, Mara didn't give anyone much to work with.

--

I don't see why you didn't claim right away in LYLO if you actually were town cop. You posted... and you could've cleared you name... could've opened up the chance for a CC...

Obviously you're not town cop.

And...
Since you're focussing on the night flips I got.
You have the scummy results, NM.
How convincing and... convenient that you had...
... Two misreads for both nights.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:15 am

Post by Bins »

* of course Mara would have been easily under fire with her hammer, but I've addressed this like 3 times. I was concerned, but there was nothing I could do cause the day ended.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:36 am

Post by Bins »

I said the best I could against Ffery's suspicions... Saying the fact FFery didn't say anything.

Yeah, it's still pretty damn convenient you had no results.
You talk with a lot of conviction but you're still saying the same damn point over and over.

I'm making your point look bigger than it is and that's my bad for letting you talk nonsense for 6 paragraphs when it technically could have only taken one sentence.

"You're not cop because you didn't protect Mara."
Over and over and over again.

I would have if I could've. Just like I protected Corrino. But I wasn't given what I needed to.

You're scum. Because you acted like scum. BE acted like scum.
And now I know you're scum. I don't even think I need to make a big blown up argument about it.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:36 am

Post by Bins »

Urh, it caused us to mislynch, why don't you regret it?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:35 am

Post by Bins »

Alright.

1) I never cared about Mara (sorry Mara). I just never thought about it. I wasn't concerned - I just wasn't. It wasn't a bad play, but it wasn't a good one. I probably would have defended the Mara wagon if it had began to happen. I wasn't thinking about if it was going to happen. She's fine. Honestly. I really don't have a better way to defend this except that I didn't think about it in such a game threatening way.

2) I wouldn't have fakeclaimed. I didn't need to fakeclaim. I wasn't worried about being lynched at all, haha. Especially after defending Corrino so strongly.

3) The only place I think I messed up was excitedly claiming so early on. Honestly, I don't think anyone needs to be a cop to see that NM and Gameplay are scum. If I hadn't of gotten the read on Mala, I still would've been voting gameplay. Therefore, I think I can make a very good, ahem, "fakecase."

- NM never had the intention of lynching Gameplay, he just wanted to come into the game tunnelling onto his partner to bus him very hard. And even though I was leaning scum on Gameplay at the start, I thought NM's points on him were weaker than I wanted. He focused more on Gameplay's absence and trolling than on other obvious points to go against gameplay (which I'll mention when I get to gameplay). Someone who was legit scumhunting Gameplay would have at least mentioned the stronger points that were there against him (I'll give NM the fact that he did mention the NK, but I'll get to that when I get to Gameplay). He was easily able to change his read on gameplay by simply stating "gameplay is just gameplay." Which did fool me at first... :(

- His main townread was Ffery. Aaaaaand... now she's dead.

- NM then used PoE to suddenly pitch for the flash wagoning of Corrino. Suddenly. In the same post he loses his worry about gameplay. Then he jumps on the wagon as soon as it's open even though I kept saying Corrino feels so town to me. There were no points against Corrino except Mala's gut reaction to one post. That was it. Why not just lynch Gameplay, the guy you had been posting about since you got into the game? Because he never wanted to.

- NM starts his day off with... more tunnelling! And still, this tunnelling doesn't make a 100% stable case against Mara. More like 40%... or 10%. Yeah, Mara doesn't look as scummy as you think, dude.

- Now this fakeclaiming.
1) with a lovely 0/2 results so he plays it low key. I had my results 2/2.
2) tunnelling only on the fact I "didn't protect Mara." I've explained this enough and I'm done explaining it.
3) he is unable to say anything about my current position and why the hell I would fakeclaim

---

Gameplay is a different case because I was reading him scum from the beginning. I only unvoted because he started to actually fool me. But reading over it again I realize I was dumb.

- The NK. SingerSigner was the only person voting against him. I'm going to assume BE wasn't that much of a help to him.

- The position on wagons and his jumpiness with his votes. He was on ever single one of them except for mine (because it started to derail when I subbed in).

- He didn't hammer my wagon because if he did without a claim, he probably would have been the Day 3 lynch (as mentioned by ffery).

- I don't think the trolling and the lurking is his scumtell but I think it does look bad on him.

I make a stronger case on him later. I'm still very sick and I think my focus rn is Not_Mafia.

--

One last thing, Corrino's wagon happened way too fast. I know Mara doesn't regret her vote but I think Mala just read Corrino wrong.
Who were the two in between? Not_Mafia and Gameplay, slipping their votes in.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Bins »

I'm telling the truth, haha. I didn't need to claim and I wouldn't have if I wasn't so sure.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Bins »

In post 577, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay
I aggressively pushed Gameplay when I subbed in
The way you just say this again... just to make sure we know.

You did aggressively push for Gameplay.

That was your strategy. As scum.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Post by Bins »

Whaaaaaat, lol.

Gameplay you're not making this any better for youself. NM was actually being a pain in the ass because he was good at being convincing but like dude. Really?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Bins »

Okay hi I'm really tired but I wanna get this game moving again.

1. IOS BE + Gameplay
2. See the lack of mention of each other. See the Spandex wagon.
3. See BE's bus on gameplay that singer called out.
4. Lynch the scum.

And I actually seriously read NM post this time and NM... have you been reading the game? Mara voted Vida. I'd call that an interaction that someone inactive would come back to and find suspicious.

--

After IOSing himself, NM must have thought continuing to bus GP would be the best option.
So he went big and tunnelled gameplay. It worked out too well for it to be town motivated.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:05 am

Post by Bins »

I have nothing against lynching gameplay first if it makes something actually happen in this game.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:32 am

Post by Bins »

How is this even a choice for you two when you know each other are scum?!
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Bins »

Man, if you get away with just mirroring everything I do (claim and everything)... I'm gonna be upset cause you do me better than I do me.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Bins »

They should really allow people to requeue for newbie if two people (the other two town...) in a game are V/LA for at least four more days.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Bins »

This doesn't really solve the problem but it doesn't matter to me which order scum die.

GP, wanna tell everyone your scum partner? <3

VOTE: GP

Using your partner as a meat shield, NM... not classy.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Bins »

Plot twist: Bins & NM scum team. Best play 2014.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Bins »

VOTE: GameplayFUKINSCUMNOT
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:58 am

Post by Bins »

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Bins »

You need a hug.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Bins »

ALL OF YOU ARE OTAKUS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO
-- Gameplay

WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO WHAT?!
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Bins »

This one man show.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Bins »

Shrekspeare.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Bins »

Cabd pls.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:06 am

Post by Bins »

VOTE: NM
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:07 am

Post by Bins »

I have school (with no access unless I use 3G) until roughly 4pm EST.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:08 am

Post by Bins »

Just saying. Cause I don't really have time to form an argument until then.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Bins »

Too much WIFOM for my brain to argue against.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Bins »

What are you even saying anymore?

All the moves you've pulled this game are the same. Really extreme bussing - which falls through cause your points on GP were bad. GP was so easy to find scum tells in but you totally ignored them. Or didn't see them. Cause your intent was to hard bus, not lynch scum.

Your position on the corrino wagon doesn't even look like you're trying. Corrino was obviously town and you just jumped.

And now this -- it's in the same kind of idea. You kill Mara so it looks like me. But WIFOM saves your ass.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Bins »

It was a scum carried mislynch. I don't understand Mara and Mala's votes but you and GP just voted in the middle of it for the sake of it.

I had no scum read whatsoever on Corrino. I had that opinion since the beginning. He was town. IIRC he defended almost everyone who deserved defence.

Anyways, you are right that Corrino doesn't matter rn.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Bins »

Lies! I inspected you!

Sorry for playing so meh, this was my first game ever (offsite, onsite). NM really had me in a twist. :<
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Bins »

Anyways GJ town. And thanks Mala.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Bins »

Aw, thanks guys. :)

I honestly didn't know what crumbing was. ;-; but it's good that I know now! And I definitely will be sticking around.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”