Newbie 1511 - Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

No conversation yet. Looks like I'm voting for...

VOTE: RandomIdiot
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Is it still RVS? RVS is not fit anymore. Discussion already started, stating KK is a Scum. However, I don't think Random Idiot is a scum, so I don't know the reason I voted for him. But the scum?...

I really don't know yet.

-Change Vote-
VOTE: RubikAshtray <-- sounds scummy.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

In post 6, RubikAshtray wrote:Hello! I can't spend much time here today, so I'll be here doing something more useful tomorrow.

Anyways,

Obvious reasons
Remember this?

Obvious reasons obviously means he's a scum. Unless, we're in the RVS. Since we're in the RVS, we are not sure if he's a scum. However, he had the 1st vote. He wanted to take control.

Now basically, it's hard for Scum to take control of the Vote, unless they act townie. But, I do not think he is acting townie-like. He voted for RI, to take him down.

Keeping my vote.
FoS: KomeaKettu
<--- voted for RI as well.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

In post 49, goodmorning wrote:
In post 35, RandomIdiot wrote:
In post 31, hephaestus wrote:What exactly is wrong with "omgus" when it's still RVS? RI didn't say it was a serious vote. It seemed to me its "I don't think I need to explain" was just a funny retort to your "Obvious reasons".
Yeah, I should probably unvote.

Unvote
I totally missed this post last night. I'm going to talk about it a little later.
In post 42, xfdagentx42 wrote:
In post 6, RubikAshtray wrote:Hello! I can't spend much time here today, so I'll be here doing something more useful tomorrow.

Anyways,

Obvious reasons
Remember this?

Obvious reasons obviously means he's a scum. Unless, we're in the RVS. Since we're in the RVS, we are not sure if he's a scum. However, he had the 1st vote. He wanted to take control.

Now basically, it's hard for Scum to take control of the Vote, unless they act townie. But, I do not think he is acting townie-like. He voted for RI, to take him down.

Keeping my vote.
FoS: KomeaKettu
<--- voted for RI as well.
Orrrrr he voted for RI randomly? And maybe he had the first vote because he just happened to be on? And why do you think he's trying to "take RI down?"

Most importantly, you voted for RI, so wtf?
Why are you voting for RI?
In post 46, RandomIdiot wrote:What does FoS stand for?
I'll add to frog here by saying that you may also see terms like "HoS" (Hand of Suspicion) or "BoS" (Body of Suspicion) though these are much less popular/common. They are used to imply greater levels of suspicion.
In post 48, hephaestus wrote:I wonder why we aren't hearing from two of our SEs? I know we don't have a lot to go on yet but the discussion has to start somewhere. Maybe they're waiting to see what us newbs can come up with by ourselves, but maybe they're just watching us fling dirt at each other as they sit back and polish their guns..
This is really good analysis actually. I love the level of scumhunting you're at with this post.
That said, Rach isn't usually as active as the average experienced player, and slimey is wildly variable iirc. Does this mean they can't be Scum? Not necessarily.
Anyway, UNVOTE: to stop accusations. Rubik doesnt sound scummy anymore, but...

FoS:
RubikAshtray
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

In post 88, RubikAshtray wrote:Well, then.

VOTE: slimer

Not being too helpful for town right now.
Well, it's good. And @Rach, the reason I'm accusing people is to help town as well. And by the way Rubik's Acting right now, I don't think he's scummy
Remove FoS: KomeaKettu/Rubik

VOTE: SlimerQuiet People Theory = Quiet people are known to be scum. well why? they dont really have something to talk about, so they dont talk so much they'd spill the beans. (or so I know)
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

In post 63, frog wrote:Unvoting isn't going to stop the questions. In fact, I have a few more for you, as well as the one you haven't bothered to answer yet:

1) What part of what RubikAshtray was doing was scummy?
2) Why does he now look less scummy?

You can expect a vote from me if you don't answer these questions.
Looks like i forgot about these, but my theory is now disproven cuz he already said it's RVS.

So basically I won't answer these questions, cause I already changed vote to slimer (see post above), and I'm wrong about Rubik being a Scum.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:08 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Well, i am new, and i dont even know what stuff like l1 or l2 mean.

Now, gonna tell u the story

1 rubik voted for ri
2 i voted for ri WITHOUT a mind, like i just agreed that ri is a scumfor no reason (re my last post, i didnt really mean rvs, i was doing like majority.

3 i accused rubik of scum
4 rubik denied
5 i get voted by majority
6 rubik votes slimer
7 i vote slimer cuz I agreed with him WITH a mind, and I AGREED that slimer is a scum, as his quiet attitude, so not like i did with ri.

So right now, whoever we vote, scum is gonna kill me this night. And, i wanna ask that mafia = keep accusing people till u finally get evidence right?

If yes, then thats what i did to rubik, and what u did to me

Now, i do not think KK or rach is scum at all, nor so rubik. What about RI and slimer? As far as i know( im kinda inactive) actually so idk the full story)

Rubik is disproven as scum, see posts above

Komea is disproven scum, helping.

Rach is disproven

Random? Idk about him. Like komea said, hes probably a scum, quiet, and doesnt help town. So from the discussion were on right now, do you think rubik, i and komea voted on the right person?

Slimer, i have large scum read on him. First, read post 74. Slimer said hes not a scum SARCASTICALLY, so scum read? Well, if he IS town, why isnt he helping accusing people like we do?

Hephaestus, not doing much. Scum read on him

Frog, i dont think hes scum

Goodmorning, i dont think so

However, the top list? EVERYONE. Remember that anyone can be scum, it can be you me or anyone (im not saying I AM a scum, so dont confuse "am" and "can be" as the same.)

But, slimer...
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

In post 109, frog wrote:
In post 102, xfdagentx42 wrote:Well, i am new, and i dont even know what stuff like l1 or l2 mean.

Now, gonna tell u the story

1 rubik voted for ri
2 i voted for ri WITHOUT a mind, like i just agreed that ri is a scumfor no reason (re my last post, i didnt really mean rvs, i was doing like majority.

3 i accused rubik of scum
4 rubik denied
5 i get voted by majority
6 rubik votes slimer
7 i vote slimer cuz I agreed with him WITH a mind, and I AGREED that slimer is a scum, as his quiet attitude, so not like i did with ri.

So right now, whoever we vote, scum is gonna kill me this night. And, i wanna ask that mafia = keep accusing people till u finally get evidence right?

If yes, then thats what i did to rubik, and what u did to me

Now, i do not think KK or rach is scum at all, nor so rubik. What about RI and slimer? As far as i know( im kinda inactive) actually so idk the full story)

Rubik is disproven as scum, see posts above
I don't see where you've disproven Rubik as scum. Saying he isn't scum doesn't logically make it so, I'd like a reason why. Which is what I have been asking for. Anyhow, it is clear you've made an effort, so can you just confirm if I'm reading what you've said right:

Your vote on RI was purely part of a bandwagon; it wasn't RVS, it wasn't because you thought he was scum, it was purely because there were existing votes on him? Also, you believe Rubik was seriously voting for RI but you weren't?

You're not sheeping (which is a term meaning you're just following the trend) Rubik but have an individual opinion on theslimer? If so I'd like you to elaborate on that.

Why do you think scum will target you? No offense but they often go after the towniest players, and right now, you don't seem to be that.

Not sure what you mean about 'mafia=keep accusing people til u finally get evidence'. I'm just asking question and want answers, and I'll use the answers as part of my scumhunting. I haven't accused you of anything yet, but that may change.

In answer to your question I don't think you and the others were going in the right direction when you were voting RandomIdiot. I see him as town.

For the record I have played with theslimer before in a newbie game where he was town and he appears to be playing to his town meta. I have no reason to suspect him as of yet.

And, he isnt relly scum anyway, but when i find a good reason that hes a scum, then thats it

@kk i cnt really answer too much questions, i just post few times, thts it and i dont have time to read the other posts here
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Well, im reffering to rubik. But, im pretty sure he isnt even a scum, by the way he acted when i accused him of scum.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Why @rubik why you think he's town?+
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

In post 129, RandomIdiot wrote:
In post 126, xfdagentx42 wrote:Well, im reffering to rubik. But, im pretty sure he isnt even a scum, by the way he acted when i accused him of scum.
How did he act to make you think that he wasn't scum?
Well, I don't know, and I'm not sure if he is or not scum anyway, cause I dont know how to hunt scum, when all player act innocent and "trying" to help town when they are scum... its weird.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:09 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Anyway, to Slimer...

Idk if its rulebreaking anyway if you go ahead and fess up and say youre a townie, or maybe thats just a trick of the Scum...

what are you seriously?
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

@Slimer, mine says town.

@Rubik, just because heph is helping town doesnt mean he's already a scum, same goes to everyone else.

@Guys: is RVS already over

@Guys, Second Point: we gotta go back on everyone else. These last few pages were just involving me, slimer, frog, kk, rach and rubik. What about the other 3....

But, I don't know who's scum right now, cause believe me, it's hard trying to accuse someone when all of them are "innocent".
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

In post 182, RachMarie wrote:ATM my strongest town read is Frog

I still think xfdag is scum
Heh, like believe it. I wonder if your a scum too anyway. And by now,

"Basically there's 2 scums in here, but we don't know who. I hope its just two Mafia Goons and no roleblockers. But that's not the problem. I know scum already know each other, and they would just like to knock people out. I don't think its even possible that 'friends' can be both scums, trying to take each other out. By the way, since scums both know each other, they'd just agree on who to lynch. If they keep winning lynches, then killing someone in the Night, we'd be done without a single scum killed."

^ above explains situations. I know, scums can agree on each other, but won't that just increase chances of both of them being scums? Idk, but i think if a pair agrees about something without reason, more likely there's a chance of being a scum pair.

And I see, there's two votes for Rach already. There's a chance Rach and RI are the pair, or not. I just don't know if putting Rach to L-2 would make it count, but whatever...

I know it's too late for OMGUS as discussion is rising, but...

UNVOTE: VOTE: RachMarie
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

In post 124, xfdagentx42 wrote:@kk i cnt really answer too much questions, i just post few times, thts it and i dont have time to read the other posts here
If you don't read posts then how can you read people??
@Goodmorning: Well I read some posts, that are important, but the overload of posts are just killing my time
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

The case, you voted for me. Alright, i saw frog's post, me nulling all the reads? Fine, i made that mistake, so then why am I trying to make things up? I don't know if it even helps, and I forgot my past few games from other sites, so I dont know how the hell can i scum-read someone.
That aside, Rach, you said my vote has no reason, but it has. I know youre reading me as scum, but I am townie, I know it says so in my role pm

And besides, I'm voting you cause you are voting for me as well, and you might be a scum too, trying to knock all non-scum out until you win
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Fine, I'll just shut up for the rest of this Day, to prevent more 'scumreads'

@Mod: dont prod me if i shut up for a lot of time, im just gonna look at this thread until we're finished.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

@Mod: ignore last post

I'll try then, but now i'll probably try to make it more proving.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:58 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Ye. Fine. I'll stay with Rach wagon for now. I won't try to change by now, but that doesnt mean im originally voting for rach now. I'd unvote, but that's just probably gonna increase scumreads.

Now, what the hell were the questions again
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:28 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Alright. Now I know what danger's out there, I don't think it's very nice if I claim now... I'll try.

But I believe you its true. I wont tell unless singer tells it's good to, cuz i dont understand some parts about claiming in rules.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Why is it like there's nothing going on?
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:25 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Rach at L-1. I'm still at L-2. For once, I do not think Rach is scum.

And I'm claiming now, or not. But I do know...

if I get lynched, everyone gets a mistake... cuz I'm a VT.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

God what the hell did we do...

Scum didnt kill a person that night. Lol. What the hell?

That was weird.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

I dont think so

I think if youre a 1-shot BP, you dont get notified, and so do others.

@Frog, I already claimed. I dont think scum are gonna target me this night anyway. All I know is they'll probably kill the powerrole townies first.

Anyway. I dont know why Rach was dead. With the fact she's just a VT. That really sucks.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Whats a Meta btw
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:41 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Frog, by idk i mean why who started the wagon. Not the other way around
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:11 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

I was there because i thought shes scum.
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:14 am

Post by xfdagentx42 »

It's too late to defend myself so...

VOTE: fda

Lynch me now
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

--bah post--

damnit BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

*cries* goodbye

@mod any ded thread in this thing
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Frog I knew you were the scum anyway. Damnit you turned everyone on me lol. nc play frog

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”