Newbie 1523 - GAME OVER

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #890 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Hi everyone! I'll be reading though the game tonight, will be posting my thoughts soon.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright, I've read pages 1-10... I had this huge writeup, but my friggin internet went out and it's gone. So here's the short version (I excluded the dead people)

READS LIST

FunSizedOddball

Oka Poka
Lynch Me Bro

David007

Xayzeck
Sorcerer Madness

growler111

Growler111:
Starts off awfully shaky. He makes some really newbie mistakes. I at first think that these are scumslips, but the more I examine it, it just seems like something any newbie could do, regardless of alignment. This nullifies the slips for me. He does, however, spend a lot of time apologizing for his slipups, and trying to do what he thinks the town wants him to do. Although this is not to be overlooked, It still sort of strikes me as newbie mistakes. The main reason I've decided this is because a few of his later posts are really good. He gives some legitimate inquiries and seems very genuine, something that I feel would be hard for Noobscum to do. He brings up some good points, such as Rachmarie posting in other places, and that the conversation is being swayed by the scum. I agree, Growler, I agree. He is on my townlist, for now.

Sorcerer Madness:
A lot less to say about SM, but most of their posts seem helpful to the town. Although SM has lurked a bit, he/she is asking the right questions and giving actual reasons for voting, unlike some of these other gobblers.

Xay:
Has started to seem a bit town, but is mostly null for me. Sometimes, he gives off town, and sometimes scum. For now, he seems town. I want to read more before really forming an opinion on him.

David:
Well, he is my slot, so I guess I can give a read? I dunno. I wrote some stuff down before I realized he was my slot, so I guess I'll give it a go. He seemed extremely town with his first few posts, but he made a post near the end of page 10 that urked me a bit. First off, someone had asked where he was and why he was lurking, and he magically appeared like beetlejuice. He gave a reads list, which was OK I guess, but was pretty.... safe. It seemed like his scumreads were just what would make him fit in with the town. The rest of his posts are pretty helpful, so I don't really know where I'd place him If I didn't know his allignement (because he's my slot). I guess He's Null.

LMB:
Needs to post more. Again, he came out of nowhere and just sheeped with the rest of the town. I don't like it, but that's really all I got on him. null, leaning slightly scummy.

Oka Poka:
I don't know what it is, but I don't really like his posts so far. It seems a lot more like he's just focusing on furthering the wagon than anything. It also seems like he's taking the spotlight off of himself quite a bit by doing things like this:

In post 198, OkaPoka wrote:I think Funsizedoddball is the better choice of lynch, and if he flips town we go after hyphero, if he flips scum we go after growler.

Here, he makes a cronological list of who we should lynch. To me, that just seems like making an Agenda for the town so that when they're wrong about the lynch, they have a plan B, and then a plan C, instead of people instead deciding to turn on Poka. Again, I've only read p1-10, but this is my instict for now.

FSO:
This guy comes into the game after barely posting, and votes Hyp into L-1. In later posts, he claims that he didn't know it was L-1, and that he just wanted to appear active. Whatever, maybe he didn't know it was L-1, he is a newbie after all. However, there is no possible way he didn't see the wagon before he voted. He must have read the game at least a little, or else voting that quickly makes no sense at all. Right? RIGHT? He saw he was under pressure to stop lurking, he saw a wagon, and jumped on it as to look safe with the town. There is no possible way that him voting for Hyp was a cooincidence. No. Possible. Way. Scum.

That's my reads for now, and keep in mind, I've only read Pages 1-10, so I haven't seen replacements and whatnot yet. Will hopefully get through the rest tomorrow.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:07 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 899, Sorcerer Madness wrote:Aero, what did you think of awe before you replaced in, as your spot was under suspicion at the time?

I'm currently at work right now, so I haven't actually read that far. Will sit down for a few hours with a cup of coffee tonight and hopefully finish reading through the game. Will answer your questions then.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright, this is taking forever. Got through pages 11-15. Current scummiest people are Oka and Xay. Reasons below. Everyone else is mostly the same

Spoiler: pages 11-15
In post 266, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 265, Sorcerer Madness wrote:I agree that this is bad, but I wanna hear from Oka first before voting?

Why not vote him first? That way if he slips up, the wagon takes off so much quicker!

And Xay suddenly climbs higher up my scumlist with this post. Scum like to further the wagon as much as possible, as quick as possible. Most of Xay's voting posts are something along the lines of "let's get this wagon moving faster". Definite scummy post here.

In post 257, OkaPoka wrote:Wait I picked something up.

Hyphero wanted a no lynch.
so did Reisse in the other game
Reisse ended up being scum.

Xay, I think I may want to vote Hyphero.

This post is crappy. You're basing your suspicions off of what a different person did in a different game. This is silly, and very fluffy reasoning. It seems to me like you were trying to get back onto the Hyp wagon.

In post 259, Xayzeck wrote:

This is a shit argument.

Do you want votes? I can give you votes.

You say that Oka's argument is shitty... And then you offer to vote with him? What?

In post 262, Xayzeck wrote:The Hyphero wagon is bad

Everyone on it should feel bad

And move their vote to someone else.

Here's a list of people I would be fine with a wagon on
{David, Rach, Oka}

The FSO wagon, I'm starting to think, is on town as well.

VOTE: Oka

In case you haven't noticed, readlist stands at:
Town:
Hyp
growler

Lean town:
Sorc
FSO

Kinda null:
Rach (get well soon btw)

Lean scum:
Oka
David

In this whole post, you give zero reasoning for any of it. Sure you say things like X is scum, or Y is looking more town to me, but you have nothing to back it up. Blind guessing isn't helping anybody but the scum.

In post 279, Xayzeck wrote:
Also, I'd be more willing to talk about the "ending the day quick" comment either D2 or D3. If that's a pivotal part of your read on me, I will explain it for you, earliest D2. If it isn't, then I hope it's ok with you if you remind me to talk about it later in the game.

"I did something scummy, so I'm buying time to come up with an explanation" is what this post actually says.

In post 290, David007 wrote:Really? You based your entire case on a no lynch vote, and when you discover you messed up and switched the players you STILL base your case on that? Wow.

In post 291, OkaPoka wrote:Yes Wow.

But I think I am going to take a break from this game for a day.

David points out that Oka's post was complete BS, and THEN OKA AGREES. Something else that's interesting with this is that Oka is suddenly apologizing and meek. Funny, didn't Oka say do a self meta and say that
he's bold when he's town?
. Did you just claim scum?

In post 325, OkaPoka wrote:I won't be dead, as long as people don't know.

Scumreads: Growler.

This is referring to Oka's claim, which I believe to be pure BS. I'm only up to Page 15, but at this point, there's no way he would have survived the night, but here he is.

Notes

Right now, I believe Oka and Xay are scum together. Xay calling Oka out like that would suggest otherwise, but he conveniently unvoted at the last moment. This is called distancing. Oka spends a lot of time saying "Xay, let's do this, and Xay, let's do that." That's some real scumteam talk. Xay probably realized how obvious it looked and tried to cover it up. I doubt Oka is actually the tracker, because D1 is very soon to be claiming that. He could have been saved by a doctor, so that's something I guess. I'm just not buying it. I'm curious to see who he investigated at night and what it came up.

I'm having a hard time thinking of a scumteam that doesn't involve Xay, so I'd be alright with lynching him at the moment. I will not be voting for anyone until I've read through the entire game, for obvious reasons.

Everyone else, I'm pretty much the same on as before. My top three scumreads (In order) are Xay, Oka, FSO. Will be reading more tonight

I just realized that I've been calling FSO a He. Sorry! I know you're a she now.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 903, FunSizedOddball wrote:Okay.

First hello Aero welcome.

Second, I will just wait to address your reads because so far what you think you have on me has already been clarified.

Short explanation: Many votes and unvotes happen and get posted, that plus a quick read through on my phone with only less than an hour to post before I would get replaced may cause my brain some confusion. My bad.

LMB - You're scum hunting which is good but it is so on the wrong track right now, you and I have interacted very little if at all so all these "strong" reads on me seem to be coming out of thin air. What you think you have is "like peanut evidence against me".

I would like to see more posting from aero before I make a read on him but I would be okay with an LMB lynch today, xay maybe but he is still feeling like he may be town. idk

Everyone else seems Null to me (besides myself, nero, and oka)

Your status has gone down a bit. You're less scummy to me now, not really based in your posts yet, more just because two people in particular are acting much scummier. You're Null, leaning slightly scum for me now. I'm only about halfway done reading the game, though, so things I may find scummy now might just be clarified later, like you said.

Growler slot is still looking pretty town to me, in case anybody is wondering. Definate noob town going on there, I think.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 906, OkaPoka wrote:Aero tell me when you finish reading.

It's going to be a little while. On the train right now.If you want to address something I've said, give it a go.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 756, OkaPoka wrote:Oh fuck me.

I fucking tracked Cabd.

fuck

How convenient.... This will be a pattern.

In post 777, Nero Cain wrote:I've also been debating this and I think I'm going to go ahead and do it

claim: 1 shoot bulletproof

Now is the time for ANY cc's. If no cc then me and oka are confirmed town.

Alright, I'm interested now. If Nero is Bulletproof, then there can't be a doctor. If there's no Doctor, then how the hell is Oka alive? There is always the possibility that the scum didn't want to take the chance of loosing a kill to a doctor. But now that Nero is claimed, there's no way Oka makes it through the night if he is indeed telling the truth.

In post 790, OkaPoka wrote:Well that is mainly it. He lurks and lurks.

I think there is at least one scum between LMB and FSO

Lurking is not indicative of alignment. Everyone has different playstyles as scum and as town, and lurking can go either way.

In post 791, Wagon Me Pal wrote:Scum doesn't try, town trys. That's the diff.

Pedit: Not me.

Again, a misconception. "Lynch all Lurkers" is a bad policy. I'm not opposed to pressure on them, but nobody should be lynched solely for lurking.

In post 808, Wagon Me Pal wrote:The way that he actively contributes
makes it look like
that he is trying hard to make town win.

Key words. Scum can actively contribute to the town discussion, and usually they do, so that they can sway the lynch.

In post 832, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 824, OkaPoka wrote:So vote LMB Xay. Why haven't you voted him?

I'm not going to sheep what I have yet to see for myself.

If I see it, I'll sheep it. Give it some time, Oka.

This is a good catch, Oka. Xay refuses to vote LMB, just like LMB refuses to vote Xay.

In post 855, OkaPoka wrote:Mind you, there is a doctor in this settup, and experienced players would most likely not take the risk until a CC appears.

There isn't necessarily a doctor.

In post 899, Sorcerer Madness wrote:Aero, what did you think of awe before you replaced in, as your spot was under suspicion at the time?

She posted like twice, and I honestly thought her posts were decent. I didn't pay too much attention honestly, because I was focusing on the people around her.

Alright, Aeronaut is officially caught up. After reading through this cluster of a game, one thing is clear. Xay and LMB are scumbuddies. Xay bases his whole game off of baseless comments, trying to lynch the IC for no good reason, sheeping, and trying to move wagons along as fast as possible. For more reasons why Xay is scum, look at my last few posts. LMB is his scumbuddy. They are giving classic Newbscum reasons for not voting for eachother (such as "I'll do it when the time is right"). LMB with that awful rolefishing. Seriously, you people didn't lynch him yesterday for that shit? Cmon guys. If scum pulled that in a NY game they'd be lynched in minutes. Role fishing is bad.

VOTE: Xay

I'm more sure about Xay, though. I can't imagine a scum team without him.

My reads list has changed, as well. It is now as follows...

--------------------------------------
Xayzeck
Lynch Me Bro

OkaPoka

Sorcerer Madness
FunSizedOddball
Nero

-------------------------------------
Xay and LMB are scum. Oka, I still don't quite believe his claim. If he's alive after tonight we should seriously take a second look at him. SM is lurking, which is bad, but that isn't necessarily indicative of alignment. I don't know where you guys are getting that he's not contributing, I think his posts have a lot of substance, honestly. FSO has gone down the list. Again Null. Nero is the only person who's slot I really like, here. He is paying attention, contributing, asking the right questions. I think he's probably town.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:28 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 914, Nero Cain wrote:So...half of me is is really really happy that Aero is sheeping me onto Xay, they other half of me is worried as fuck that this is scum sheeping me. Someone say something to make me feel better.

I'm not sheeping you at all. I read through the game and formed my own opinion on Xay, independent of what you or anyone else was voting. I'd be pretty surprised if he was town, to be honest.

As far as people being "conftown", nobody is confirmed until a cop says so or they flip. You're right, Oka claimed, so he has a better chance of being town. I wasn't planning on wanting him lynched tlday, or tomorrow. I'm saying we should watch him, because a cop or a jail keeper may not be ready to claim, and we shouldn't be pushing for them to claim quite yet. I said I'm curious who Oka tracks tomorrow.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:54 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Xay is not actually at L-1, not really sure why he'd say that
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 902, Rob14 wrote:
Vote Count #2.4:

Xayzeck:
Nero Cain, OkaPoka (2)
Aeronaut:
Lynch Me Bro (1)

Not Voting:
Sorcerer Madness, Aeronaut, Xayzeck, FunSizedOddball

With 7 people alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

V/LA:
None.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-08-18 19:15:00)

Isn't it just Nero, myself, and you?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 924, OkaPoka wrote:(It takes 4 to lynch)

Also a heads up I may have to post only mobiley around thursday. So yeah.

Oh yea, wow for some reason I thought this game still had 9 people. In that case, anyone who is going to hammer please state intent.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

FSO, who are your top scumreads?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 930, OkaPoka wrote:UNVOTE:
Don't want Xay to be lynched.

VOTE: AEro

How do you not get I am conf town until CC since everyone has posted...

How does me "not getting" something make me scum?

Why don't you want Xay to be lynched?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Why the sudden change in attitude, though? You were voting for him, and now you don't want him to be lynched. Why? What has he done that's changed your mind?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 934, OkaPoka wrote:GUT. Also I am still figuring out if you are scum and FSO.

I'm not. I'm guessing FSO is not. Are you saying that you tracked him? I know that you said you tracked CAND, but it's customary to breadcrum that you know someone's role for sure by saying things like "a Gut feeling".

I also know you've played with Xay in the past. Which game was it?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'd also like to know how me "not getting" something has anything to do with my alignment.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

How am I nullifying anything? You can still track at night, I'm not changing that. I'm not voting for you today, I've already stated that. Yet, you continue to throw out baseless arguments.

I want you to give me a real reason why Xay should not be lynched today.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:20 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 960, Wagon Me Pal wrote:For those of you that are confused.

Using basic logic here:

FSO suspects David (Aero) and Xay, thus she is unlikely to be partners with them. She can only be partners with Sorc.

Aero suspects Xay on his post of reads, thus they are unlikely to be partners. Aero can be only partners with Sorc.

Xay can't be partners with either of them (using the above logic), so he can only be partners with Sorc.

I know this is biased and I'm not conf town to you guys, but I am town and using logic, Sorc is CONFIRMED SCUM.

Lol, dat 180.

For starters, NOBODY IS CONFSCUM. Stop using that phrase. Nobody is conftown. Stop using that phrase.

It's probably LMB + Xay. In the above post, I think LMB is trying to divert us onto Sorc. Notice where he says that Xay could only be scum if Sorc is scum. I think he knows that Sorc is town (because he is scum), and he's trying to get us to vote for Sorc so we can see his alignment. By his own logic, that'd confirm Xay as town, and LMB as probably town. Sorc is a scapegoat. I'm not so sure myself what Sorc's allignment is, but there are people who are scummier at the moment. We should definitely look into him D3.

LMB
, why not just vote Xay? A big reason we suspect you is because we think you're partners with Xay. If you're so sure he's town, why not just lynch him so that your clear? We need more people to be "basically confirmed town" soon, or we're going to be screwed.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:34 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Voting yourself is detrimental to your team no matter what alignment you are. It doesn't make you more town. If you were town, I feel like you'd defending yourself better.

As for me not casing you, I believe you forgot about below, where I literally case you. You're welcome.

In post 904, Aeronaut wrote:Alright, this is taking forever. Got through pages 11-15. Current scummiest people are Oka and Xay. Reasons below. Everyone else is mostly the same

Spoiler: pages 11-15
In post 266, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 265, Sorcerer Madness wrote:I agree that this is bad, but I wanna hear from Oka first before voting?

Why not vote him first? That way if he slips up, the wagon takes off so much quicker!

And Xay suddenly climbs higher up my scumlist with this post. Scum like to further the wagon as much as possible, as quick as possible. Most of Xay's voting posts are something along the lines of "let's get this wagon moving faster". Definite scummy post here.

This post is crappy. You're basing your suspicions off of what a different person did in a different game. This is silly, and very fluffy reasoning. It seems to me like you were trying to get back onto the Hyp wagon.

In post 259, Xayzeck wrote:

This is a shit argument.

Do you want votes? I can give you votes.

You say that Oka's argument is shitty... And then you offer to vote with him? What?

In post 262, Xayzeck wrote:The Hyphero wagon is bad

Everyone on it should feel bad

And move their vote to someone else.

Here's a list of people I would be fine with a wagon on
{David, Rach, Oka}

The FSO wagon, I'm starting to think, is on town as well.

VOTE: Oka

In case you haven't noticed, readlist stands at:
Town:
Hyp
growler

Lean town:
Sorc
FSO

Kinda null:
Rach (get well soon btw)

Lean scum:
Oka
David

In this whole post, you give zero reasoning for any of it. Sure you say things like X is scum, or Y is looking more town to me, but you have nothing to back it up. Blind guessing isn't helping anybody but the scum.

In post 279, Xayzeck wrote:
Also, I'd be more willing to talk about the "ending the day quick" comment either D2 or D3. If that's a pivotal part of your read on me, I will explain it for you, earliest D2. If it isn't, then I hope it's ok with you if you remind me to talk about it later in the game.

"I did something scummy, so I'm buying time to come up with an explanation" is what this post actually says.

In post 290, David007 wrote:Really? You based your entire case on a no lynch vote, and when you discover you messed up and switched the players you STILL base your case on that? Wow.

In post 291, OkaPoka wrote:Yes Wow.

But I think I am going to take a break from this game for a day.

David points out that Oka's post was complete BS, and THEN OKA AGREES. Something else that's interesting with this is that Oka is suddenly apologizing and meek. Funny, didn't Oka say do a self meta and say that
he's bold when he's town?
. Did you just claim scum?

In post 325, OkaPoka wrote:I won't be dead, as long as people don't know.

Scumreads: Growler.

This is referring to Oka's claim, which I believe to be pure BS. I'm only up to Page 15, but at this point, there's no way he would have survived the night, but here he is.

Notes

Right now, I believe Oka and Xay are scum together. Xay calling Oka out like that would suggest otherwise, but he conveniently unvoted at the last moment. This is called distancing. Oka spends a lot of time saying "Xay, let's do this, and Xay, let's do that." That's some real scumteam talk. Xay probably realized how obvious it looked and tried to cover it up. I doubt Oka is actually the tracker, because D1 is very soon to be claiming that. He could have been saved by a doctor, so that's something I guess. I'm just not buying it. I'm curious to see who he investigated at night and what it came up.

I'm having a hard time thinking of a scumteam that doesn't involve Xay, so I'd be alright with lynching him at the moment. I will not be voting for anyone until I've read through the entire game, for obvious reasons.

Everyone else, I'm pretty much the same on as before. My top three scumreads (In order) are Xay, Oka, FSO. Will be reading more tonight

I just realized that I've been calling FSO a He. Sorry! I know you're a she now.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:35 am

Post by Aeronaut »

As for the Oka stuff up there, I feel less strongly about it BTW, reading through the rest of the game. The stuff about Xay is the same.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Aeronaut »

No, it's me, Nero, and Xay right now
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:42 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh..... Lololol he hammered himself
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:48 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I think Rob said he would be gone starting this morning. Is there a backup mod available?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Aeronaut »

He said only if it's an absolute emergency, IE a rule breach
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Aeronaut »

The vote still counts.

Who wants to play twilight hangman while we wait?
Catagory: Movies

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:36 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Whoops, spacing wrong. Let's try again.

Catagory: Movies
_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Aeronaut »

____
| \
|
|

_ _ e / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ e _ e _ _ _ _ _ _

Yep!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Aeronaut »

T _ e / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /_ e _ e _ _ t _ _ _
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Aeronaut »

T h e / _ h _ _ _ h _ _ _ / _ e _ e _ _ t _ _ _

You're just too good at this
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Yep.

T h e / S h _ _ s h _ _ _ / _ e _ e _ _ t _ _ _
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Yep! wow you're too good.

T h e / S h a _ s h a _ _ / _ e _ e _ _ t _ _ _
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Yep, there's a P.

T h e / S h a _ S h a _ _ / _ e _ e _ p t _ _ _
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1008, Wagon Me Pal wrote:Sorc is scum either way, if Xay is town or scum, it doesn't matter.

Ehh, I still think it's you. You're right though, Sorc should be looked into.

In post 1009, FunSizedOddball wrote:can I solve the puzzle!

What's the answer? :D
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Aeronaut »

FSO should give his guess first and then I'll say if there's an M
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea! you got it.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Aeronaut »

You should.

We'll see what Xay flips first.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I don't see how scum or town would hammer themselves. It doesn't make any sense at all.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh yea, that makes sense.I personally wouldn't do it, though. I don't think.

I'll be curious who dies tonight. It should be Oka, but who really knows at this point.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Aeronaut »

LMB. Small chance of it being Sorc, but I doubt it.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Gah I wish the day would end :/
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Shit.

Well that's pretty fucking unfortunate.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Well, welcome to Lylo everyone. I don't really know why Nero would false claim. I guess it doesn't really matter at this point.

Oka is alive somehow. Who did you investigate last night Oka?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I mean you could have written a name in less words than that.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Yes, but who did you track?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

FunSizedOddball, Sorcerer Madness, Lynch Me Bro...

I'm leaning towards FSO and Sorc right now. LMB called out Sorc quite a few times. FSO and Sorc, however, were quick to follow me into what they probably knew to be a mislynch. I'm going to go back and check some of the interactions between Sorc and FSO
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1042, OkaPoka wrote:nobody is allowed to l1 and I'm the only person allowed to hammer. everyone prOvide reads

I agree. The scum would need at least one townie in order to lynch, so if you're town right now, DONT HAMMER. It will lose us the game.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright. I've looked through both of their ISOs.

I want everyone to ISO FunSizedOddball right now. Use Ctrl+F, and search for "Sorc". It only comes up a few times. Do the same thing in reverse, and it's the same story.

Basically, FSO and Sorc have had almost no interactions with eachother. Whenever they give their reads of the people in the game, it's always null for each other. The reasoning behind it, every time, is "This person is pretty much null for me because they are lurking". This is exhibited in the quote below.

In post 222, Sorcerer Madness wrote:
In post 198, OkaPoka wrote:Socerer whats your read on FSO?

He is acting slightly scummy, with the lurking and the bandwagoning, but that could just be him being a newbie. He says that he read all the posts and had made a vote based of his thought, and yet wasn't aware that his vote was going to put hyphero at L-1, which is odd.

I wanna see more content from FSO, and I wanna see his reads, before making a final decision on the matter.

They've both been lurking, allowing the rest of us to kill eachother, but these were the two all along. Don't believe me? Look yourself. No. Interaction. Whatsoever.

Sorc is the Lynch today. FSO is tomorrow.

VOTE: Sorcerer
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright. D2, when everyone decided I was scum for whatever reason, the two of you would not hammer. I'm guessing you wanted to keep me alive, because I was on the wrong track. You and FSO were on my town/null list by the time I finished reading the game. The same is true with the night. I'm alive because at least one of you is scum.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Not to mention, Sorc has been distancing himself from the lynch both times. He knew that we were about to mislynch, so he jumps off the wagon at the last possible moment so that nobody can blame him for it. In the below post,
Sorc calls Hyp scum, but then unvotes him
. This is a perfect example of Sorc jumping off the wagon
AT L-1
so that he would be out of the spotlight.

In post 222, Sorcerer Madness wrote:

As for my vote,
I still read hyphero to be scum
but I'm going to

UNVOTE: hyphero

for now.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Finally,
there is no way LMB is scum.
Let's use the power of deduction, here.

Oka and I are confirmed town. Alright, good. This leaves LMB, FSO, and Sorc. As I've pointed out, Sorc and FSO have barely interacted with eachother the whole game, passing the scummy actions of eachother off as null or newbish.
LMB
, on the other hand,
has called them out on multiple occasions, numerous times.
Here are just a few examples.

In post 871, Wagon Me Pal wrote:If you guys want still want to ask me questions about that mistake I'll answer, but since now I answered everything, lets get back on track on scumhunting.

I pretty sure 2 of these three are scum. {FSO, awestfie, Sorc}

In post 958, Wagon Me Pal wrote:Sorc is currently confirmed scum.

In post 210, Wagon Me Pal wrote:I don't have a huge suspicion of anyone here yet, but as pointed out by other players: These two are the most scummy {hyphero, FSO}. Growler, what did you mean by "something not right" in my posts? I haven't noticed that xD

Well, if you'd like to know more about my reads, I already stated them in post 183 and this one.

In post 457, Wagon Me Pal wrote:If Oka turns out to be telling the truth,
I suggest we lynch one of {FSO, Sorcerer}

In post 760, Wagon Me Pal wrote:
In post 758, OkaPoka wrote:Everyone sheep me. Xay was whiteknighting.

And xay was right that hyphero was newbtown. Guys, it's Sorcerer + FSO/Nero I'm pretty sure.

In post 792, Wagon Me Pal wrote:FSO + Sorc is quite likely :P. We should lynch Sorc today to see his flip, but no way he's town.

So by the power of deduction, there is no way LMB is scum buddies with either of them. No. Way. This means they are scum with each other.
Sorc
and
FSO
are scum.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1057, FunSizedOddball wrote:Having suspicion on someone doesn't confirm anything, is that your only reasoning?

It's LMB + Sorc, I don't know what happened between them but they are throwing each other under the bus that way when one of them flips they will be seen in a better light because they found scum. That is until Oka checked Aero and confirmed him town as well.

Oka waiting on your opinion but whichever one we pick we lynch scum tonight.

Of course nothing is confirmed. But it strongly suggests you are scum with Sorc.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:04 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright. So it's whatever Oka decides.

Mod, I need to go V/LA until Thursday. I should still be able to post/ give my thoughts at least a few times a day though.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:55 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Victory! Lol why do people keep hammering themselves?

Oka, there is a good chance one of us is dying tonight. If it's me, please remember to look at the whole game before giving the final lynch, in case there's something I missed. I'm very confident in my reads though.

And if I'm wrong, Cabd is laughing at me in the dead QT
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:22 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Hmmm.... You should have killed me last night. Oka was less sure.

I'm currently V/LA. I'm going to look at the rest of the game tonight when I get a chance and make my final vote. Feel free to defend yourselves if you want.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1071, Wagon Me Pal wrote:Since this is so obvious, I won't even bother to defend myself. :D

Vote: FSO

Unless you guys really really want me to, but yeah gg.

I don't think she's coming...

Well, if I'm wrong about this, I'm going to be the dumbest scummer ever. But signs point to FSO.

VOTE: FunsizedOddball
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Woohoo!!! Glad I got to play a part in this game. Will post some thoughts very soon
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright, I don't have a lot of typing time right now. Will give a quick analysis of each player.

Hyphero

This was your first time playing, I believe right? Or one of the firsts. To me, whilst reading through the game, I knew you were town. Everyone in this game should of knew, you were just a new player. My advice to you, don't get discouraged at all. We all start somewhere, and hey, we won. Keep playing games, and you'll be a pro soon.

Nero Cain

I really enjoyed playing with you, Nero. You seemed to know what you were doing as far as reads. The fake claim was bad, and I'm impressed Sorc figured it out. Never, ever fakeclaim as town. It's like rule 1. Besides that rhlugh, good playing.

FunSizedOddball

It's gotta be hard being scum your first game. You did really well though, you had me fooled for a long, long time. It was only by your relationship with Sorc that I figured you out. Distancing is important, remember that.

Sorcerer Madness

I'm super impressed with the Nero kill. Like FSO, you had me fooled. Definitely work on distancing more, and lurk less. Especially in a newb game, you need to make it seem like you're actively scum hunting as much as they are.

Lynch Me Bro

Don't ask for PR's to claim that early in the game. Good job during end game helping me figure out the scum.

OkaPoka

Again, don't claim like that, especially D1. Always stay quiet until you can't. I really enjoyed playing with you, by the way, I hope we play again together real soon.

Xayzeck

I formally apologize for lynching you. However, you just seemed really, really scummy
To me the whole game. You should probably look at the things people said you were scummy for and try to improve them. You were right about the real scum
Before I was though, so good job

Sorry those were really lackluster. It's so late and I'm
Phone posting and the wifi is spotty. Really enjoyed playing with everyone, hope to play with you again soon!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Aeronaut »

You people should all join me in other games, you were all fairly enjoyable to play with.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I loved your modding, but I'm currently about to be in like three large normal games, so I probably can't handle a fourth atm :( thank you so much for modding though, I'll be sure to join a game of yours in the future.
2023 W/L | 1-0

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”