Newbie 1533 - GAME OVER

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

hey......

I will read through this and try to post my thoughts today or maybe tommorow
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:04 pm

Ugh....

reading through IV post and he seems to have not posted that much of substance. I dont know why he would do that . What worse was he flaked and left someone else to clean up the mess.

DrCinco
what made you think that LLama or Fluminator would be killed. From my experience night 1 kills are usually random or scum role fishing. I am curious about what made you think this/

I am thinking NGS is prob town. I dont see scum hammering a VT on day 1. I find that scum usually like to stay in the shadows . This means they will not be on a wagon or if they are they are usually somewhere in the middle. This seems to point to NGS being town
I just dont see NGS being naive enough to make a move like that.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:05 pm

It seems that your point for voting IV ( ME) was get him to talk. if this was the case I am not sure what the point of keeping the vote on me. Your vote on IV is a plain policy lynch vote as far as can tell. You can correct me if I am wrong but that is what I am seeing
I hate Policy lynch bTW bc 90 percent of the time they end up lynching townies. I dont mind you voting for me if you have decent evidence/ proof I am scum. however your evidence seem pretty weak since lurking does not necessarily mean scum. I honestly dont know if you are a town playing badly or scum trying to get an easy lynch.

If you really think I am scum than I challenge you to provide reasonable evidence I am scum and not losey gosey stuff base on the fact that my predecessor was lurking a bit.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:09 pm

I am trying to contribute the beat I can while catching up on everything. I dont have any decent reads as of yet,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:15 pm

except I never called him scummy. I said he was playing badly. You seem to be trying to put words in my mouth. I thought you might be town but town do no put words into peoples mouth in order to make them look scummy.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:33 pm

Feels really like you are trying to bait me here. You said scummy in your first post than you changed it when I called you on it. Admitting a former player was not playing well is not a scum tell since it could be any number of things behind it. How do you know i am not a townie concerned with getting mislynched after all I already have half the votes to get lynched and its only the beginning of the day. I am trying to persuade myself you are working on bad ideas here but you are making it kinda hard
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:36 pm

okay there are three possibilities here

1) you are tunneling my slot
2) you are working with tainted ideas
3) you are scum and you see me as an easy lynch
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:53 pm

There is a difference between getting lynched because you messed up and deserved to be and being lynched on bad reasons such or a policy lynch. I dont mind being lynched ( though I rather not) bc I played badly. i extremely dislike being wagononed bc of a policy lynch or bad reasoning. If I am playing bad than lynching me would help bc it would make it easier find scum instead of dealing with bad playing. What you are doing however is pure manipulation and dishonesty. ( something a townie does not need to do), A townie does not need to lie or manipulate. They can put out an honest trap to see if the person is scum . This is not what you are doing in my opinion
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:04 pm

Why would a player do that? well maybe he is just frustrated or disappointed with his predecessors playing and putting them in a bit of a tight spot. Maybe he is just pointing out he realize his predecessors flaws that is pretty obvious to the other players in order to let them know he sees the error of the formal players ways bc he plans on trying to fix them the best they can. The latter happens to be the case for me. You never asked what my reasoning behind my actions were you just assumed I was scum because it was easy for you to do so. Not every one play style fits in a pretty little box.If you look at my meta you will find my play often is a bit unorthodox .
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:33 pm

the afraid townie was a what if scenario. It was not necessarily meant to apply to my case. I wanted to see what you would say and how you would react to that.

I read Shiros ISO. From what I saw it seems like it was a policy lynch. I was waiting to hear his explanations. I wanted to hear a clearer explanations of his rationale. You however jumped in and blew the whole thing up before had a chance to better to expalin himself. I kinda wish the argument happened after he posted since the whole point was to get him to better explain his vote. Its too late to put the genie in the bottle

To me your actions felt more like a scum manipulation rather than a town reaction test .

Unless te account is an alt than I would say we never played a game together. I understand however if you dont want out your alt if that is the case

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

except I dont know why people pushing me and the whole point was to try to figure out motivation so I can figure out whos town or not. if you have played with me you know I am big on figuring out motivations.

Um no since the idea is to makes sure you look town so you dont get mislynched. Anyways apeasing to the town is not a sure scum tell though it can be

I also playing a bit blinded since I have not caught up yet.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:31 pm

1) I wasnt expecting anything specific... I just wanted to see what you would say and figure it out from there. As usual I really did not have a plan

2) I swore he had said something about policy lynch. I admit i might be wrong about that. I know he said that his vote on me was to get my slot to talk. I am doing exactly that. Anyway Im not trowing everything at you. I addressed some thing said or what i thought he said and you tried to make it out to be something more than it is. Trust me you would know if I was throwing everything at you.

3) To be honest I was waiting to put a vote on you til you had to. I already falling into my lynch bait play and I dont want to make the situation worse. I think there something there something inside me determined to get me lmisynched,. Also i am not sure beyond a reasonamle doubt you are scum. You are giving out scum vibes in my opinion.

3) You had to bring that up after months of therapy to help me forget that.Safe place safe place safe place You hurt my feelings... I thought we could be friends :)

4) How you react to things and the reason you do them is important. I wanted to know what your motivations behind your vote to see if it seems to come from a sincere place ( ie if you were trying to scum hunt or if you just trying to manipulate people and the situation)
You also know I usual pile on the votes before people figure out i am town.

5) Ok well than let us hear his thoughts on it. I think town need to do both to clarify.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:32 pm

1) was was looking for a gut reaction to your response more or less.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:12 am

1) throwing out hypothetical is not lying especially when I clearly said which one applied to me [/img]..You are blatantly trying to twist my words. A townie does not usually need to twist peoples words in order to prove they are scum. If something was an honest scumslip than a town can needle the truth out however scum needs to manipulate words in order to get a mislynch. I really am starting to feel like you are scum and not just as opposed to
to just playing a more aggressive style. Your constant twisting of my words is not town

2) yeah, kinda reminds me of a person who sticks their finger in thier ears and says lalalalalalal I dont believe Lalalala. If I make a mistake I admit it. If I might of made admit it. I have nothing to hide. Putting your finger in your ears and acting like not listening does not change the fact

3) OMGUS or OMGUS Vote is how. As I also said I almost always wait till I am pretty sure I have scum. Just my style.

4) My first response was toward Shiro and as you said you decided to power through it. I was asking him if his vote on me was partly a policy lynch or was I misinterpting his actions, You however jumped in and tried twisting my words/ Kinda scummy I think.

5) There however is a difference between making something more than it is thus putting pressure on a person and having to constantly manipulating words in order to get the answers you want. I feel like you are doing

Vote Dr Cinco

You have crossed the line from honest reactions tests etc and just scummy behavior.

TN
Can you tell me whats makes you think the Doc is town , also do you have a scum read for the day or is it too early for that yet
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:21 am

ReEdit

1) throwing out hypothetical is not lying especially when I clearly said which one applied to me You are blatantly trying to twist my words. A townie does not usually need to twist peoples words in order to prove they are scum. If something was an honest scumslip than a town can needle the truth out however scum needs to manipulate words in order to get a mislynch. I really am starting to feel like you are scum and not just as opposed to
to just playing a more aggressive style. Your constant twisting of my words is not town

2) yeah, kinda reminds me of a person who sticks their finger in their ears and says lalalalalalal I dont believe you Lalalala. If I make a mistake I admit it. If I might of made a mistake admit it. I have nothing to hide. Putting your finger in your ears and acting like no going to listening does not change the facts

3) OMGUS or OMGUS Vote is how. As I said also I almost always wait till I am pretty sure I have scum. Just my style.

4) My first response was toward Shiro and as you said you decided to power through it. I was asking him if his vote on me was partly a policy lynch or was I misinterpting his actions, You however jumped in and tried twisting my words/ Kinda scummy I think.

5) There however is a difference between making something more than it is thus putting pressure on a person and having to constantly manipulating words in order to get the answers you want. I feel like you are doing

Vote Dr Cinco

You have crossed the line from honest reactions tests etc and just scummy behavior.

TN
Can you tell me whats makes you think the Doc is town bc his or her action seem scummy in my opinion. I am trying to figure out how you find him/ her town despite the manipulative actions ., Also do you have a scum read for the day or is it too early for that yet
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:21 am

Bullish

yes.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:53 am

Shiro....
Thanks for clearing that up.... I appreciate that. Is there any reason to keep the vote on me now that my slot is more active and I am trying to help the town the best I can.I cant explain why IV acted as he did, I just know I am town. Obvious IV did not help the case for me being town with his actions. When I read his post I realize that he has been playing badly .I hope you give me a fair chance to put forward a case for me being town and not just automatically assume I am scum bc I fell into a tough slot.

I am going by how manipulative Doc is being ...... I honestly just dont like it. I will read the thread and try to see Doc from that perspective. However for now the votes stays on him/her

TNS

yes actually.... i didnt want to be accused of a OMGUS suck vote. I wanted to have good reason to vote for Dr. Cinco even if some people didnt agree with my vote. i like to give everyone a fair shake. To me scum will eventual mess up and so I dont always have to play agressive game. Honestly i dont think I really ver have. My style tend to be a bit laid back

I will look into Bullish and see if there is a good case for him.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:24 pm

So TGS your vote on bullish is basically due to his odd WIFOM comment and was that he was not the driving force behind any wagons. Can you explain what exactly you mean when you say he was not a driving force . Also can you explain why your reason makes him scum? Thank you

Doc-
why why did you pull off the TNS wagon bc you seemed to think that she was pretty scummy than you dropped off the wagon , which seems a bit random. Maybe a missed something bc I tried to read everything but I think it was more of a skim. Also you are saying that you are getting a town read from pretty much from everyone which make IV ( me) by PoE scum. Am I misunderstanding you . Also I am not asking to be read as town.. just asking people to look at me without the bias they have against my predecessor actions.i honestly dont think that is too much to ask .

Shiro- Honestly I from what i read I saw I would of read Doc null ( this going on previous post before my replacement) I am not thst sure about the push on TN5 and the I told you so when Not Science flipped read a bit weird.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:28 pm

I would of liked to wait so I would of had a clearer picture of what was going on. This is because it seems the main pressure for voting my slot was coming from him... Doc was pushing to but it seem that Shiro is/was the head of the train
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:38 pm

I would not use interfere as much as needing some space to figure out why I had two votes on me before I even started. To me at the time Shiro seem like the head of the wagon so I wanted to see exactly what was his reasoning behind the vote. I also kinda jumped in to help keep the game going, I had not read day one at that point. It was also the fact you pretty much try to bull doze me after one statement without letting me get adjusted the game. You were pretty much " You are scum after 1 comment" If you hadd just asked me why I said that or prodded me to explain myself more than I dont think it would of been a big deal/. You in my opinion manipulated and twisted my words bc you had already made up your mind about my slot. Sorry but I felt you never gave me a chance to get footing. All i wanted was a fair shake and a chance for everyone to make up thier minds based on my posts. I felt you did not even want to give me a chance. Read my comments.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Also I have not seen LLama for a bit. he seem to have disappeared . Would love to hear his opinion on the happening of the game.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:22 am

Shiro-i dont know ...... to me there is a difference between being nice and being a town suck up. If I have been a town suck up than i can see you reading me as scum. People who suck up to town should be read as being scummy bc they are trying to appease the town. being nice is not a tell ... it is just a play style. Either alignment could play that way. So yeah I have to disagree with you as to my playstyle being a scum tell. Also explain hoe the NK points to Bullish innocence since NK are usually random on night 1. Honestly I am confused. Also this seems to be the sane thing as Doc is saying . Either you are he is just repeating what the other is saying.

Bullush- You are sying I am scum. You need to go into more details. What exactly makes me scum?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:39 am

Also Doc and Shiro explain how you can have a PoE scumread on someone after just one day. First off it is nearly impossible to have good enough info to get good scum reads on a good day . To top it off there was several replacement. I am calling shenanigans on the whole PoE thing after just one day. This sound totally like cow poo!!!!
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:47 am

I am calling shenanigan on the whole PoE thing.. This is nonsense. Scum can hide out for a day and not scum slip. Town can mess up and look scummy on the first day. You need more than 1 day to get a good grip on the players and their game. To say you can PoE after one day is nonsense.

Doc
See the above statement. Also even if you are just going on PoE than it makes the case worse since that is pretty non since you can not PoE after day. Actually I guess you can but the reads will be bad. Sorry but I am not buying the whole PoE after one day.... Read that how you will/

TGN
I dont know exactly how to answer that... I never really thought about it. I guess it would be how I answer the questions. Me being nice sounds a bit different from me town sucking and being nice. I think looking at my meta would help.

Shiro
as I said to Doc I do not think you can do a good PoE in just one day.

My biggest complaint with the Doc was how he tried to bulldoze me after one post. Looking at it now it kinda look like he saw an easy lynch and than went after it. I wholelly admit I could of misread the situation but that is what I got from her fro his first response and the ones following
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:50 am

I also need to hear from Bullish ... He needs to explain why he thinks I am scum . As some pointed out his response does sound alot like going along with the crowd
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:42 am

Doc- As TN say it implies finality. Also its not my just my opinion. Its has proven various games that you need time to deduced scum by PoE. Stop trying to justify your bad beliefs. Rereading the past events I noticed that we both went int attack defense mode rather quickly.Maybe we need to stop take a breathe and reevaluate our thoughts. This is not say we have to recant our previous belief however I think maybe we need to we need to rethink the past events and see if we are being over bias.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:13 am

I was reading your reads as being concrete. Nothing in your post gave me the idea that they were not. It might of been clear for you in your head but it was not necessarily clear to me that was what you meant. If you were going just by the evidence you had on day 1 than I think perhaps PoE was not the best term to use. I defiantly think it needed to be worded a bit differently if that is the case. I am starting to think that our fight is each other being too aggressive/ defensive and not really listening to what easch other is saying. Also it is we both have not worded our ides in the best way. Not quite ready to unvote you yet but Iam def rethinking the fight we had
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:20 pm

Doc
Well i never will read the thread 100 percent.Skimming is the best I can do. The thread is too random so its hard for me to read none the less take in all the info. This is because of my ADD. I can read a book for example because there is structure and flow of thought. A leads to b and B leads to C and A and c are connected in some way. A history book is a good example/ However the game there is alot of different info and things going on. Different people accusing different people. Because of this its hard to alwys retain what I read or always read totally what is said. Asking questions and reaffirming what is said helps me organize the info. If that makes me scummy than fine. i cant help that/ This is how my brain function. i also tend to react without thinking. Actually this is a town tell for me. I am a bit more random when i am town than when i am scum. This is bc as town I am less careful of what I say where I am more calculating when scum.

Are you saying you PoE for each day or in general. To me it really sound like you are saying your PoE are pretty concrete and does not change much from day to day. I thought that maybe they did but your last comment made me think other way.

TGS
can you elaborate what about me makes you think i am scum?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:26 pm

Doc
How much does the result change from within a day/ from day to day. How much does it take to for your PoE to Change? sorry But I am trying to understand your process

Bulish
Tell me why I should believe you are a) not scum lurking b) just following the town consensuses to look town?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:16 pm

Bullish...
You need to explain why you want to lynch to NS ....bc he is on my scum list is not a good answer. Also why are you reading me as scummy. You are being a bit dodgy with your answers, Also you seem to be going along with the crowd. theese two thing makes me think you are hiding something.If you dont tahn I will have to help you which right now i particularly want to do

As far as Doc... I am confused by him. At times his answers make it seem his PoE technique is pretty concrete than other times it feels like it is more flexible, I honestly have no idea what to make of it.

Doc
Can you why The Fluminator Nk did not change your PoE for day 2. What about it pointed to the IV slot.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Huh...654 was Docs post not mine....Alao someone plays can be a mess without being scummy. That is at least how I see it and how I saw it/ Plus as I said this was a quick reaction to Shiros thoughts on IV plays and why he had a vote on IV. As I said at that point I had not read the thread totally but wanted to get involve with the game. Alaso this seems very much the the thing Doc was saying. This feels like parroting.

Well if if I am wrong i willing to take the conqueneces//// but every post Bulish post reads scum to me.

1) H e pushes extremly hard on TN5. Even goes as far as calling her failing scum. Than without ryme of reason he votes NS. When asked why he flails than explains that he could do that to TN5 . Than goes on to explain that his actions was to prevent a No lynch. None of this makes sense. I and other have asked him to explain his actions and all he has been giving us are non answers in my option.

2) As been said by other players he h=seems to be floating with the town vote. Plus he has never explained his wired voting. He just said something TNS had done and than moves on. All his answers seem really dodgy to me.

3) his reasoning for reading me as scum seem nothing more than parroting others people opinions. Maybe I am wrong but I dont even think he knows why he is reading me scummy except it is the popular town consensuses/

I plan to hammer so claim now Bullush
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:29 pm

Um yeah... people recaps what you have done than explain you believe why those actions are scummy. This is what happened.

uvote

Vote Bullish

I really hope that I am not wrong and you are not town.. However I am sure that you are scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:36 pm

I am guessing you are saying that players are randomly picking some your actions and labeling them scum however that is not the case. Your actions are scummy even if you can not see it.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:34 pm

yeah a bit wierd.. however it was basically bc Llama and I happened to be online at the same time. I was working on my post when LLama posted. Also Bullish response did not help. He basically was like people were looking at his post and saying they his post were scummy. He needed to respond why he felt like that and respond to why the people were wrong. He however did not do that. Bullish seemed tan dodgy and flailing a bit, This was why I voted to him. If he had given a desent reason why people were wrong I would or not voted for him or atleast gave him more time. Basically i felt he was acting scummy amd I voted for him/

Llama
what makes you think it is one of those two since there seems to be other possibilities such as there being 6 VT , 1 cop and 2 goons for example,

Everyone
would a no lynch help since it could possibly make the scum(s) Nk and force them to revel info. Not saying this is a good plan just throwing out ideas and seeing how viable they are. I am thinking this is something that sounds good in my head but would not be helpful in practice
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:38 pm

I should clearify and say they were scummy without any reason. Felt like the world was picking on me defense when he could of easily said why he felt the post were inaccurate. Like i said he seem dodgy all day.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:32 am

Like I said before it was weird but as Oh Ziggy said once " sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. To me it points to a coincidence since i do not see two scum planning to post a lynch vote so close together . To me this would be near suicidal. Plus to be able to pull something off like that if by some strange feat would be pretty amazing since its pretty hard to synchronize anything . I guess its possible but the law of logic and probabilities seems to point other wise. Since there nothing to Llama being scumthat I have seen I think this was very likely two townies that happen to post at the sane time.

Now I should add that if I was scum than either I am extremely dumb or extremely brave ( shoot that the word I am looking for but I am halfway asleep so I going with that). I am already under the the microscope so moving my vote and hammering Bullish would be a very bad decision especailly the way it went down . Also killing TN5 who was my only ally would be very not smart since I would need that one vote to make sure i am not lynched. If I am scum than I must have some sort of sick death wish.

Shilo
You make it sound like I voted for him right after Llama did which did not happen. I gave Bullish a chance to claim. This means I was also giving him atleast one last chance to convince me that I should not vote for him or atleast hold off voting for him. I know if I was one vote away from being lynched I would go down kicking and screaming. I would of done everything I could to try to make sure I was not lynched. I actually done that several times. His response sounded like someone scum who did not know how to defend his actions and gave the poor me ity defense. Heck if he had said I need a day or so to read the post and respond to my accuser i would of done that. He really did not give me a reason to believe I should not vote for him/

now I think i will go to bed since sleep posting is [prob as bad as drunk posting.......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:39 am

TGS
I was in preview wen he posted. I guess I could of waited later to post but I didnt want to ruin my train of thought. Howeevr I did not see he was online until it he had posted .
Maybe I should of waited til hear what other said about the matter. however Bull response was the most important thing that was being said. As I said if he had given me any reason to hold off the vote on him I would of.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:28 pm

TGS

Yes, I was working on my post when I saw his vote. I had planned to vote and put Bullish at l-1. When I saw that Llama voted Bullish I could not put a vote on Bullish since he needed to have time to claim and put out atleast 1 more plead for his case.

Doc

What do you mean by rushy . I am not sure what that means
Confirm this is a real claim. If you fake claiming tell us this is helpful to the town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:31 pm

tell us how this is helpful to the town since it so late in the game.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:17 pm

TGS
s How would you read Docs claim if you believed I was town? Would you see the claim as being scummy , neutral or town? . Also suppose Doc admit that his claim was fake, would that change your read on him

Llama
Like to hear your thoughts on everything

Shilo
same thing as I said to llama
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:11 pm

Doc

Are you saying you asked to sub in with your norm account and than used your alt when you learned you were the doctor? Please can you go into your reasoning for using a Dr name . Its seems odd since it makes you a scum target? You did say you were afraid of being NK from the start.

Can you go into the results of your actions. Were you successful in protecting Llama

Please show me where I counter claim bc maybe you misread something / I never counter claimed
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:29 pm

llama
I dont understand... wouldnt you want to protect a person you are town reading . I only had the doc role only once so i am not that experience with the role/ I however think it would be better than protecting someone you are reading null or as possible scum?

I do agree with LLama. DC claim does not quite add up. Myabe I am missing something but I just cant not see it as being town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:12 pm

no wonder I did so horrible . Glad I have not been the doctor since

TGS and DC
if you are reading me as scum why have you not put a vote on me
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Vote Dr Cinro
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:33 pm

I am sticking with my Doc vote. I believe he is scum. If you want to rethink it than thats fine
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Yes I was hoping for a quick hammer. I believe that Doc is scum. I gave him a break yesterday bc some of the thing he said sounded possible town. Today all he today he done was scummy. I wanted him dead so we could put a giant hole in the scum plans. If being over zelous in wanting to hammer scum is scummy than fine vote for me/
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

lets see.....

he fake claim... doc than made a bogus excuse for it . He claimed I counter claimed when I obviously did not. He put word in my mouth both yesterday and today. LLama is obvious town in my opion and yet he is still going after you. How much more scummier can you get
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:05 pm

Vote Doc
Vote Doc
Vote Doc
Vote Doc
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:54 pm

I not going to deny what i did was scummy... But there is a difference doing something scummy and being scum. I never faked claimed. i never lied and tried to put false words into peoples mouth, I never used false excuses to cover up my mistakes with silly claims. I have been honest all game. When I made a mistake I admitted it, Doc never done any of those things. All game she has lied and manipulated other people.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:55 pm

Sorry .. brain fart I mean he
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Shiro...

can you explain why Doc is town after he has done all thoose things.

Come on people..... Vote Doc
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:09 am

even if it was a reaction test you still have admitted twisting my words. You tried to put word in my mouth I did not say. Yeah that was not scummy at all. All of yesterday I explained how you you put word into my mouth . You tried to put words in my mouth , reaction test or not this does not change the fact that you did it.

1)Yesterday I slid in IV slot . I posted without thinking my reactions without thinking about whay I was thinking. You jumped on it like it was the scummiest thing ever said. When I tried to explain my thought patterns you did not ask me question or really tried to figure out what I was thinking . You however seem to jump into attack mode which to me seem like you were taking adavntage of what was an easy lynch.

2) You claim doctor and than gave a horrible excuse as crumbing. None what you said made no sense.

3) You claimed i claim Doctor which I absolutely did not. Since I been honest all game "rather it was scum motivated as you claimed or not" if I had calim I would of said. Since I am prob going to die anyways I caliming doctor right now. I was hoping to have another night to protect someone. Also since I was read scummy by people I thought they would see Docs claim as being real and seing mine as being fake.

Night 1 - IV protected i dont know. I wrongly asumed we were not suppose to ask bc it would be against the rules. I should of asked Rob if we were allowed to instead of just assuming.
Night 2- I protected TN5 but she was killed which makes me sure there is a RB. I was reading TN5 as town so I protected her. I asked Llama about his thinking the set up to see if possible I was misreading him as town. His comment made me super sure he was town.
Thinking back i should of placed the votes on Doc at the begining of the day after he claimed doc . I didnt. When i saw a chance to quick lynch him which seem like a chance to lynch him without giving away my role I took it. It was a stupidly impulsive
moment but than again i tend to do that bc of my ADD. This is both in real life ans in the game/ Since i have nothing to lose right now I am
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:10 am

BTW Doc this si what it looks like when i claim doc.

No I did not crumb bc I am terrible at crumbing
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:00 am

I am thinking there are two mafia so i wanted to have the ability to save on night 3 in order to give the town a better chance. If the town had four alive even if we mislynch tomorrow we would have an extra day to lynch scum. and yaed it is a bit deperate bc I realized I did something really stupid and not thought out and put myself in a bad position. It was a very bad play on part to try to quick lynch Doc .

Even though he has been wrong on his scum read they seem like he is honnestly trying to scum hunt as oppose to fake reads or trying find excuse to vote which scum must do.
His interaction with Doc makes me think that he is honestly trying to figure out whether he is scum or not as opposed trying to play it safe, If he were scum with Doc the interactions would sound diffently.
His reactions to my bad move. If he was scum he would of just let it go.
He has not done anything remotely scummy from when I came in. From what I remember reading he did not seem to make any type of scum action as far as day 1 as well.
I have a strong scum read on Doc for the already given reasons. That leaves you, Shilo and Llama. You are reading Null and Shilo is reading Null leaning toward scum/ So if there are two scum than it very likely it either you or Shilo. Since this is the case than Poe says
Llama is town
The TN NK also points to him being town as weel

sorry i am not going in depth... Doing some neglected chores so I am checking in every so often while I do chores
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:25 pm

Vote Fuzzy

Doc whole argument on me was bullshit and he know it. He played fucking scummy as hell and got away with it, Sorry Im just really mad right now/ . His Poe was Bullshit and he knows it. Him puutiing words in my mouth and twisting my words is absoutly true and he knows it. I never said IV was scummy. He made that up and got away with it and got away with it. I never clamied doctor until the end. I never seen town lie sand manipulate o much and get away with he is the scummiest town i ever saw. Also his PoE was nonesense. He prob going to Lugh in my face which just means he is an asshole and I wont play with him again. If he doesnt than I wont mind playing with him or his alt again.

Llama is tow, Thats the only help I giving you. Think of it as me being a nice guy
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:25 pm

unvote Doc
Vote Fuzzy
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:26 pm

UNVOTE: Doc
Voe Fuzzy

So mad I can t even vote right
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:33 pm

Sorry about the rant. It was a jerkish thing to do. I was just really frustrated and needed to get it off my chest. I do hope that Doc will a gentleman and not rub this in my g=face but from what I seen he prob will. Oh well he just be anoother person on my FOE list. I do hope however that wil not happen. Dispite his play which i find frustrating I find him a worthy adversary.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:34 pm

I would like to play in other games with him.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:39 pm

Also the Llama posting at the same time was pure coincidence and kinda funny in a way. I never expected that to happen I was going to vote Bullish either way . He just happen to get to it first, Also Bullish sorry about the lynch you happened to be an easy lynch. I do hope you continue to play on this site/
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:42 pm

also GG everyone
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:45 am

Yeah , I figured that it was a safe calculated move since noone in the game was online and so there was noone too unvote. Shiro was online and he was going to quick vote and seal the deal. I guess he had something else going on. It was a calculated move. I was kinda dead anyways so I actually dont see any big down side. This is to say i was going to be lynched no matter what I did. I was thinking that with a vote and two scum online its a no duh moment to finish the deal.

The OMG moment with the IV posts was sincere and had nothing to do with being scum. I would of done the same if I was town. I absolutely never claimed or soft claimed until I was at l-1. I dont kknow if this was a blatent lie or if Ciro was reading into something that was not there.Kinda curious on hearing on this topic. I honestly did feel Ciro was twisting my words and balntly lying. I dont know if that was the case

Not sure how the heck people let Ciro off the hook so easily,,,, His claim scummy and he should of gotten ran up for it. I have to give it to him he took a chance with the crumb claim and got away with it. Props man. Good work
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:55 am

well Doc i like to say theres no hard feeling. I wish IV had not put me in such a bad situation. As I said before I would of felt the same way if I was town. Yeah luckily for you guys I was scum. Honesntly I hope to see you you Doc as well as everyone one else in other games .Its was a fun game

I was surprised I did not get Shiro lynched. Somehow I managed to go 3 -0 as scum despite imploding. I give alot of credit to Shiro for that.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”