Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #705 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah......WOAH! Someone should most definitely take a vote off this Epic Warrior guy. This guy is towny mc town town! I've been catching up on this thread the past like thirty-forty minutes, and I was just dying for tool to let me in (even sent him a semi-frantic text message). This lynch is
NOT
happening. I've looked at a few people's ISO's already, and I'm going to go back through some ISO's because some wanky stuff's going on here. I have some scum reads, and major town reads already. Bare with me while I check everyone's ISO's some more.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #707 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 35, Epic Warrior wrote:
In post 34, ++-- wrote:*have voted

I know that it's probably too early to do so, but I think now I'll say that, currently, I have a slight townread on copper for his generally helpful comments and questions, and, at the same time, not trying to lead.

Could he not be intentionally trying not to lead? Whereas a townie would act more naturally? Think it's still too early for town/scum reads. But then again, this is my first game :]

In post 75, Epic Warrior wrote:
In post 68, copper223 wrote:@Singer
I was waiting for Cabd to follow up because if an IC jumps on this train he is ver likely scum, and to see what you would do after calling what is happening interesting, because I'm trying to understand if you are also waiting for people to jump on it to call them scum or if you are trying to break it up as soon as possible before a maybe less experienced partner gets caught in the bait.

So either way you're saying he's scum?

In post 379, Epic Warrior wrote:[quote="In post 376, copper223]
@Drixx
From my recent 6/7 games, site meta is to put a player at L-1, wait for someone to declare intent and after he claims lynch if he is VT or form a second wagon if he claims PR. You jumped the gun by claiming early when apparently there wasn't enough support for your lynch, I'd advise against it in the future if you are town.

Why? Why would it be bad to claim? Why is it bad to claim early? WHY?!?!?!?!

First off, these a reasons why he is just noobtown. I stopped looking through the ISO after I realized almost everything about him
SCREAMS
noobtown.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #709 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 657, Epic Warrior wrote:Third, I have a good townread on ++-- now. His posts on the previous page show that even though he has his reads, he's not tunnel visioned and is willing to develop/change his reads.

In post 666, Epic Warrior wrote:Ok, to reply to all your comments at once, I didn't say survival at all costs. I said that we're all trying to survive. While it's not a win condition, wouldn't it be nice to play the game out rather than die D1 or D2? @copper 663: You're right I thought he was suggesting I start a counter wagon, but he was telling you that I wasn't, therefore that wasn't my plan. Sorry just misread it.

He's really trying to help. His newness is showing and I think it's an accidental trust tell. I can't be the only one seeing this, and I believe scum is taking advantage of this.

In post 681, Epic Warrior wrote:
In post 678, copper223 wrote:@EW
So why were you in such a hurry to vote me off?

What? Was I? And does that "so" imply new information?

@All
I see you have yet to answer my question in 674.

@copper
When HI votes me I see she gets away with a crap/nonexistent reason, but when I vote you based on a case, I have to explain?

He doesn't even know what he's doing, and is seeing the hypocrisy in others reasonings, which the reasonings are crap, by the way.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #711 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Just going to give some quick reads first, and I'll explain them at a later time.

Epic Warrior - town. I believe he accidentally is trust telling, and I don't see how people aren't seeing it.
Hostile Intent - town. I liked her debacle about voting Cabd, and then backing off because she thought it was dumb. Cabd is always inherently scummy to me, and I always get confused and worried with games with him. I also liked her asking Drixx about the color of the role pm.
Drixx - scum. God damn, this guy has tons of fluff that I could go on for days. Also, he hasn't really done anything other than vote for two seemingly easy targets, and the person I think his partner is.
++-- null as hell. I like a lot of the things he's done, but I can see a lot of it from a scum perspective.
copper223 - town. I've liked everything he's been doing for the most part. I don't necessarily agree with him on everything, but he's very actively scum hunting.
singersigner - my strongest scum read. opportunistic, manipulating the conversation how she wants, in a way that she can play the fake clueless townie. Her posts about Cabd are fake as hell, and nothing really is coming off as genuine for me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #712 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

^ Was hard to read, so here.

Just going to give some quick reads first, and I'll explain them at a later time.

Epic Warrior - town. I believe he accidentally is trust telling, and I don't see how people aren't seeing it.

Hostile Intent - town. I liked her debacle about voting Cabd, and then backing off because she thought it was dumb. Cabd is always inherently scummy to me, and I always get confused and worried with games with him. I also liked her asking Drixx about the color of the role pm.

Drixx - scum. God damn, this guy has tons of fluff that I could go on for days. Also, he hasn't really done anything other than vote for two seemingly easy targets, and the person I think his partner is.

++-- - null as hell. I like a lot of the things he's done, but I can see a lot of it from a scum perspective.

copper223 - town. I've liked everything he's been doing for the most part. I don't necessarily agree with him on everything, but he's very actively scum hunting.

singersigner - my strongest scum read. opportunistic, manipulating the conversation how she wants, in a way that she can play the fake clueless townie. Her posts about Cabd are fake as hell, and nothing really is coming off as genuine for me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #713 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 710, singersigner wrote:Alright, I'll

unvote

until you do a proper catchup.

You ARE suggesting two major town wagons on D1, though, so I'd start with figuring out who is town and who is scum on either one.

It DOES remind me of my previous postulation that EW was genuinely scum hunting as opposed to surviving at all costs by voting only his counterwagon (mallow) until pressured to do so.
So then what do you think of Cabd dying and who would kill him if not EW/Drixx?

Stop asking this. Anyone would kill him. He's the IC, and he's Cabd. I see motive for everyone in this game to kill him. Especially you.

You keep bringing it up in a way where you are acting like you'd never kill him. That's
exactly
why you
would
kill him. You are trying to play it off like only a newbie would kill him, but that's just not true.

VOTE: Singer

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #714 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I'm completely caught up. skimmed through every page, looked through everyone's ISO.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #716 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

blue is presumed town, green
is
town, red is presumed scum, gray is null.
Let's see how this looks.

Epic Warrior
(4):
Boonskiies
copper223
++--
Cabd

++--
(1):
mallowgeno12

mallowgeno
(4):
singersigner
Hostile Intent
Epic Warrior
Drixx

Copper could turn null for me, but for now, I'm town reading.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #717 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 715, copper223 wrote:@Boon
If both Drixx and Singer are scum, why is EW still alive?

Why would he have died? You unvoted before Singer could hammer probably. And now it's going to look suspicious if he got hammered.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #722 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 539, singersigner wrote:Wholey wall posts, batman!

So you guys already figured out the misunderstanding with copper's theory, but I figured I'd comment that while statistics and educated theories are great, Drixx is right that they can only get you so far. That's not to say that copper is wrong for using them to scumhunt, though I will say that it's weird you're willing to write off Jason and HI as potential scumbuddies for me and not Drixx, who came into the game with a vote on me.

It's statistically more likely that the IC will die first in Newbie Games. I have no verification on whether or not that's due to the inexperience of newbies being 'afraid' of the IC, though.
I think experienced players are more likely to allow the IC to live and create WIFOM over them still being alive, but in that case it's about whoever they feel threatened by anyway, or their confidence in their ability to manipulate the conversation with the IC still alive.

@Drixx...so you're saying you think copper lied on purpose? With that purpose being to frame you? Why bother bringing up how you
would
LAL if you still have a town read on him, unless you believe the former to be true, in which case, why did your town read on him increase so much?

@++--...why were you concerned about how early to vote someone in the day?

i dont like how this keeps getting brought up, even after you have your own answer. it's a major reason why I believe you are scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #723 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 718, copper223 wrote:I'm talking about yesterday when EW was at L-1, before HI and Singer built a counterwagon on Mallow.

it's day 1. Being at the right place for vote analysis is key. Scum doesn't want to hammer or be seen near the end of a town mislynch. HI moved it over, so in a way to seem town, Singer switched over.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #726 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 697, singersigner wrote:
VCA on cabd:

He was consistently pressuring three people yesterday: Jason, Drixx (or Paul, same slot), and finally EW. None were ultimately lynched, and it would probably be assumed that EW would be the next lynch anyway considering he was the next big wagon. That points to EW not being as threatened by cabd, or at least would probably be paired with someone else who
was
threatened by cabd.
Regardless of getting a PR vibe from him
, he was also the IC which means newer players might be threatened by him. With his inactivity, and focused pressure all of D1,
I can't imagine anyone experienced would kill him if he was wrong
(pointing to Jason).

Cabd's ISO analysis:

Scratch what I said about Jason as his more serious vote/pressure fell on Paul (Drixx). This in combination with Drixx attacking one of the most universally town-read players in the game today, and
Cabd's final declaration of an EW/Drixx partnership is actually making me rethink that pairing.

Drixx's ISO analysis:

So I'm actually becoming more engaged in this game (believe it or not), and now that I'm starting to piece it together as a whole instead of reading things bit by bit when I'm probably drunk, it looks like Drixx has a habit of latching on to the little things (like my miswording at the beginning of the game, or copper's overlooking of a potential setup) and pushing them as epic-ly large things. I tend to get caught up in page long arguments and dismiss them as town v town (since most of the time it is), so I'm withholding judgement on that for now. The middle of your ISO shows more reasoning and logic justifying your change of heart, though, so I'm wondering if you backed off of your pressure on me because it didn't gain traction, or if you found something more "scummy" in HI to latch on to...

unvote

because I forgot how town I actually thought Jason was :shifty:

The point is...
I just don't see how Cabd dies over copper unless copper was scum, copper was wrong, or Cabd was right.

1: PR vibe, there is reason to kill in that alone. Also, Drixx, my other scum read was a main suspect of Cabd. Two reasons. Third, you bringing up the "oh who wood keel Cabd? I dunno nawt meeee!!!"

2: EW/Drixx, you are stating that you see the potential of both. You are bussing a buddy, voting a townie. Classic. Why vote EW over Drixx then, Singer?

3:Yawn, WIFOM some more.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #727 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 719, Hostile Intent wrote:UNVOTE: Epic Warrior

Thank you, Hostile.

In post 721, copper223 wrote:VOTE: Epic Warrior

What was the point in your stating intent to hammer and waiting if you were just going to vote as soon as he got off of L-1? Positioning for VCA?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #729 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

if EW was confirmed town, who would you say was scummy?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #730 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

*is scum

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #733 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 156, paulw556 wrote:
In post 29, copper223 wrote:What was your impression of Singer saying I had a strong start but might be trying to trap Cabd because I asked him for a fairly specific meta?

Sorry I never did answer this question so I will do it now.

My impression of that would be that she was impressed with how you started (take it as the compliment it looks to be intended as) as for you trying to trap Cabd I would say she was just fishing for a reaction so she can use it as a gauge for reading you later (no I don't think she was trying to scum read you just looking for a baseline from which to go from)

On top of everything, I believe this was epic new scum talking good about his scum partner. He was defending her really hard. New scum usually do stuff like this. :/ Singer/Drixx scum team. =/

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #736 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I'm going to go out of my way, because I believe it's pretty obvious that I'm town, and I'm
most likely
going to be killed toNight.

Doctor, if you exist, protect me toNight.

This helps us figure out a few things:
1. If I die, there is no doctor this game (or they were successfully RB'd), and scum (who already know the setup due to the cop flip) cannot fake claim doctor.
2. If someone else is shot, we know that there
is
a doctor in this game because scum will have taken the safe route and tried to shoot someone other than me. (This doesn't clear me as not being scum, but come on now...)
3. If I don't die, and there is no kill, we know there's a doctor who was unsuccessfully roleblocked.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #737 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Were you pressuring my slot? I didn't notice. Nah, you just happened to post while I was posting it. I find you scummier than Drixx, and I see it relating back to you. If you were confirmed towny, I would be null on Drixx.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #741 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

she's waiting to see how others feel about my slot so she doesn't seem scummy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #744 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

singer was in a bad place on he vote analysis, and probably thought EW was going down, and didn't want to be on the wagon. You were fine with the second one because it meant you could use it to go after EW.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #746 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

day 1 wagons. a lot are both town. you were picking a side. Stronger you stick to that side, more town cred you would get.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #747 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

second wagon

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #750 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And Singer's scum buddy to the rescue.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #754 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 752, Hostile Intent wrote:Drixx, Boonskiies is town. This is exactly how he was last we played.

He's wrong about the voting sequence, though.

Yeah, I'm wrong about the voting sequence, my bad. Wasn't even my main points of having scum read her. I was screaming inside when I was reading this thread thinking the EW wagon was going through. It was so obvious from an outside perspective that singer is scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #755 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Stop acting like I'm mainly targeting you, Drixx. I could care less about you right now. I'm set on Singer, because my scum read on you is based off of her being scum. Although, your ignorance is rather scummy; at least I hope it is, and that you aren't actually
that
ignorant.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #756 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I love how defensive Drixx gets, though. It's actually rather amusing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #757 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 732, copper223 wrote:@Boon
Pretty much your scumreads with Drixx and Singer reversed (without knowing my alignment, me for sure).

@Drixx - Also, I'm not the only one who would think that once EW inevitably flips town because of a stupid avoidable mislynch that you, Drixx, are scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #758 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Just everything Drixx says...I skim through it, don't see anything really that relevant or alignment indicative.

I expect that a lot of people don't actually read your posts often, Drixx. That's unfortunate.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #759 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also funny how Drixx's scumspect of Singer just suddenly disappeared.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #761 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

What are your reads, Hostile? Am I crazy or something for thinking those two are scum?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #763 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Nah. I had it right. I could care less. I'm seemingly caring about it now more than I should. I don't want you lynched toDay, but I'd let it happen and probably join in on it if a push came for you. I want Singer lynched toDay.

The fact that you think I'm scum and would protect EW in this kind of situation and draw this much attention to myself is laughable.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #765 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, you literally got almost everything I said wrong, so whatever. Hopefully the other people in this game aren't as clueless. I know, I know, you arent actually this clueless, you are just scum trying desperately to defend yourself.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #766 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

you're hopeless to argue with for me. The fact you are attacking a slot you think town (except drixx thinks this slot is scum now, go figure) makes me feel so much more comfortable with my reads.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #768 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm only aggressive when I catch scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #770 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

probably.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #771 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

why does it matter if I'm usually aggressive or not? My alignment isn't the one that's being questioned. Hostile has already said this is how I was playing as town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #775 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #778 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

There are other people fingering Drixxy, but more will come in time. I'll get to the Singer bit after I sleep. Tired, which is why I went off the deep end.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #786 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Cooper/Epic - thoughts on Drixx?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #793 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I agree, Hostile. I will change my vote to Drixx if that's what I need to do toDay to make sure Epic Warrior does not get lynched.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #794 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Drixx

I haven't the time to put my Singer case together due to me just quickly phone posting at the moment.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #797 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

unvote

Fine. Tell me when you're ready to compromise. Until then...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #804 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

To be fair, copper, that was my 2nd scum game out of two total scum game. I was still testing the waters on what my style was. That shouldn't be used to defend me or not.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #809 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, a lot of people think of me as a VI; a lot of people know I'm a much better player than I let off. I've never gotten NK'd because scum thinks they can manipulate/get me mislynched, which I usually don't get lynched very often. Day 3/day 4 I start to shine, and if I somehow don't make it, it's probably good to analyze how my interactions were with people, and who reacted to me, even if I was wrong about my reads. There's a method to my madness, it just takes me a bit to actually explain it. I learned from playing with BBmolla, I know him in real life, we're close, and he doesn't think I'm a huge troll. I just come off as one.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #812 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm pretty much epic POE'ing this game, also.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #814 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I could be, but if I am right, we lynch Singer tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #815 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If epic flips scum, I'll have to reevaluate my read on Hostile.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #820 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't usually get aggressive.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #824 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Epic Warrior

Incoming my death by NK.
I gotta know.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #825 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Hammer.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #827 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Claim first.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #833 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

unvote

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #836 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, I'm good to lynch it.

VOTE: Epic Warrior

If he's scum, majority of my reads are going to be flipped.
If he's town, I'm confirming most of my reads. This game will be a stalemate until he's lynched.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #837 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

The fact he thinks I'm scum, with Hostile Intent of all people, is laughable.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #838 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Plus, if I keep him alive and he actually ends up being scum That will be the worst thing ever.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #842 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 834, Epic Warrior wrote:
In post 705, Boonskiies wrote:Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah......WOAH! Someone should most definitely take a vote off this Epic Warrior guy. This guy is towny mc town town! I've been catching up on this thread the past like thirty-forty minutes, and I was just dying for tool to let me in (even sent him a semi-frantic text message). This lynch is
NOT
happening.

Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Epic Warrior

Incoming my death by NK.
I gotta know.

Just so we're clear. Im pretty sure he just voted so he could prove himself right before he gets killed.
Draw your own conclusions. Also, I claim as VT.
Pretty sure HI and Boon are scum
and we're trying to save me to lunch for D3 in LYLO based on the fact that they both adamantly defended me with nothing really to back their cases, then both instantly changed their minds, HI basses entirely on sheeping, which I hear is bad, and Boon for no stated reason.

Scum slip.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #850 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Mylo.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #851 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

unvote

In the small chance I'm wrong about Singer, I don't want a quick hammer. I basically have a de facto vote there.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #853 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

it was an emotional vote, not me thinking it through.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #858 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

yeah, mylo and lylo are seen as different here.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #859 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Not sure if newbies are told the difference usually, though. Don't play a whole lot of newbie games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #860 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm becoming increasingly suspicious of Hostile Intent. I don't like the way she followed me on basically everything yesterDay. Everything she was doing was opportunistic.

Drixx, I'm beginning to town read you due to your counterarguments on when I brought up you possibly being a scum partner. Also, I've liked everything you've done toDay. Comes off town.

I have to trust my reads more than I do.

scum - Hostile Intent
Singer
++--
town - Drixx

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #862 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I used it wrongly.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #863 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

forgot singer had a partner, and forgot ++-- existed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #866 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

K.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #875 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I like hammering. It gets me into trouble when I'm town. Granted, i like playing mini and large normals, where I become actually quite a strong player if I was around in the beginning.

Anywhosies, I am easily convinced my reads aren't that great early game because I can never find the right words to really to reason why said person is scum, and to figure it out, I usually just sacrifice something. Also, I town read Epic Warrior and scum read Singer from outside perspectives when I was ready to replace in, unbeknownst what my role pm was going to say. As scum, do you see scum incentive for me to push a Singer lynch, not very well might I add, and come in super strong the way I did, instead of just letting Epic be lynched while staying under the radar? What is the scum motivation for bringing so much attention to myself.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #880 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59089

Here's a link to my scum game. It shows that I don't really buddy up to my partners at all. I even got a fake tracker guilty on my buddy in this game. My other buddy I 'suspected' as scum the entire game, and threw my vote at him quite often. I guess that's self-meta, but just thought it might be worth bringing up.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #894 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Sorry, classes started up again. 22 units. Yeah.

Anywhosies, I'll read stuff later, but I am here!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #896 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #897 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

That's something I need to work on, by the way. Not doing it on purpose, haha. ^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #900 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

So, Drixxy, ++--, and I = the rest of town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #905 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If for some reason, I was mod confirmed town, who would you think is scum, Drixx?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #907 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

No, not 'my partner', two alternatives. Because when I flip town, and we lose the game, let's just see how correct you were on the alternate. I've lost a lot of interest in this game, also.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #908 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I really can't say anything, so just have to let you make a final decision.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #913 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I am. It's Singer/Hostile. I'm the easiest mislynch toDay, and from my POV, if I don't get hammered by the two remaining scum, it ensures that HI is mafia.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #923 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 918, singersigner wrote:This is me posting to confirm that Boon and I would HAVE to be scum partners for me to be scum and not hammer to the win.

Feels good.

I was wrong. :/ And now I'm confused.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #924 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Ugh, I really hope the scum team isn't Drixx/++....

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #925 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

it totally is, though. UGHHHH!!!!!!! I don't see why HI would unvote me if he was scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #930 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

FMPOV, Singer is pretty much confirmed town. Which leaves two scum out of HI/Drixx/++--. Drixx could have been doing the classic, "Bus a buddy, vote a townie" in the sense he gave suspicion on HI and myself, and chose to vote me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #932 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, but it wouldn't matter at that point. I won't be flipping scum, and that would be game over.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #933 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You need to unvote me, Drixx. Now that Singer is confirmed for me, I am starting to think it's Hostile Intent and ++, meaning as soon as they are both here, they are going to quick hammer. Which is why HI decided to unvote, so you wouldn't.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #934 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Unless, you and ++ are partners. I actually don't really see a scum team without having ++-- now, by POE. I guess it could be HI/Drixx, but I'm doubting that right now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #935 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It's ++-- and Drixx. It could be ++-- and HI, but ++-- has been gradually scum reading HI and keeping pressure on him. I don't believe he needed to that if he was partners in this game. Side note, him and Drixx have been very passive towards each other. I don't think the scum team is HI/Drixx, so regardless of the partner, ++-- should be a safe vote.

VOTE: ++--

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #936 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, I'm happy with that vote. He's been WK-ing me for a bit now, but in a way where he could easily turn it in an instance without anyone blinking an eye. He's been pointing out a whole bunch of townie things that I do, yet still is keeping that little bits of suspicion. He's asking a lot of fluffy questions, and is choosing to state more informational things than analysis. He's been consistently against HI, and consistently on Drixx's side. It's like HI/Drixx are two sides of the same coin, because ++ has positioned himself in a way where I could easily see him being partners with either. That being said, I don't see reason to keep that scummy read on HI in this situation.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #940 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Welp, GG. If ++ doesn't hammer me, then it was in fact the HI/Drixx team.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #941 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Actually, it is over. ++ is confirmed scum from my perspective, as Drixx/HI would have hammered ++. One of Drixx/HI is town, plus Singer and I.

GG, though. Whichever is town out of HI/Drixx is going to be too ignorant to unvote.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #944 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I disagree. We were all on-site, and all posting.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #945 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Doesn't change anything for me regardless, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #948 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 947, Drixx wrote:Boonskiies - Is there any pairing you haven't suggested in your scramble to suggest pairings that don't include you? After HI voted you,
Everyone else had an opportunity to vote you. If you were town, the odds that you would still be alive are so staggeringly against as to be unbelievable.
You still haven't addressed the case against you, nor have you made any actual case against anyone, especially the one person you were dead sure was scum to such a degree that you insulted the rest of us for not seeing it. You are posting pretty much anything BUT a defense for yourself.

@HI - When there are no PR results in play, it's usually small things that catch scum. You don't need to attack me about it any further for nitpicking though because I realized I was hard tunneling on you and zoomed out a bit already. I think Singer has made at least a half dozen LAMIST posts this game, and ++-- basically kept from committing anything until today when he put up a fallacious defense of Boonskiies. I don't think there's any case coming anywhere close to Boonskiies.

@++-- My best guess is that HI is trying to set up reasonable doubt for tomorrow, but that seems to me to be a problem for the anticipated 3 player LYLO. If I'm left alive, I can try and figure it out then. Right now it seems like a desperate hail mary on the part of Boon. He
STILL
won't defend himself or make a case. Is there any conceivable town motive for that behavior?

False, ++-- didn't have the opportunity. What do you want me to do to defend myself? I know I'm town. How the fuck do you want me to defend myself?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #950 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 949, ++-- wrote:Someone's acting absolutely counterintuitively here, because none of the possible scumteams make sense. But, indeed, Boon is right about me not having the chance to hammer him, that is, basically, normally, I'd be confirmed scum if Boon is town. My main problem is, though, that I'm (fmpov obviously) not scum, and I'm not that sure about Boon, either. I mean, right now, I find him more likely to be scum than not, but I'm not that sure.... So:
is there a chance that a scum is acting against what they should normally do, and, instead of hammering, prolongs the game for some sort of a weird reason?

Sadly, I thought something like that may have been going on. I think it's by Drixx or HI, though.

unvote

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #953 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 951, Drixx wrote:I never said that everyone had a chance to
hammer
Boonskiies. Everyone had a chance to vote. I intentionally waited to see what people would do after the first vote, and every single player came in and posted before I put the 2nd vote on. If Boonskiies was town, then scum logically should have finished him off and won the game already.

Not true. You and HI did vote me and tried to finish me off. You two could very much be scum together.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #955 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

HI and Drixx aren't posting at the same time anymore, so they haven't had a chance. ++-- could be scum with one of them, which could also explain why the hammer didn't happen.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #956 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

hammer
Boonskiies. Everyone had a chance to vote. I intentionally waited to see what people would do after the first vote, and every single player came in and posted before I put the 2nd vote on. If Boonskiies was town, then scum logically should have finished him off and won the game already.

I'm actually convinced that it's drixx and ++--. The time stamp shows he was probably keeping up on the thread, just waiting for a chance to reply. Best to stay away when your partner's going down, hmm?

Even ++-- is bringing up the fact that he seems like he's confirmed scum, and still trying to fight it. He's doing it well, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #959 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Singer only makes sense to be scum if I am her partner. That isn't the case, so it's out of you three from my perspective. A lot of perspective calls in this game, unfortunately. =/

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #960 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@++--, who do you find scummier or more likely to be scum, Hostile or Drixx?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #962 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

flailing scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #966 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Unvote

I want to here from them.

@Singer - who do you want to lynch toDay?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #967 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

*hear, wtf phone.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #969 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 968, Drixx wrote:So without ever defending the case against him nor ever following through on his multiple promises to make a case against Singer, and without actually doing anything other than throwing a whole ton of bullshit against the wall to see what might stick, Boonskiies is going to slip the noose today? Really? This is the guy who came into the game hardcore white knighting EW, flip flopped without any explanation, tried to rush a lock, made sure to try and throw in "I'm now SUPER sure that EW is scum and his partner is HI, because of this "slip" that totally isn't a slip" post for town points.

He has completely refused to explain himself or follow through with anything he said he would do. If he squirms out of this,
we deserve what we get.

Yup. Question is, by we are you referring to you and HI, or you and ++--? I'm going to guess ++--.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #972 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Why should I feel the need to defend myself? I showed you a list of my games, and it's no different than what I've always done, regardless of alignment. It's not alignment indicative at all whether I choose to defend myself or not.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #974 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

A lot of the time, things I say come across as fake/ungenuine, moreso as town for some reason. It's frantic, and I tend to get more passionate, also getting more reckless. When I try to defend myself, it usually comes across super scummy, and it is the cause of my lynch. Plus, I've been semi bordering getting in trouble for trust telling (not doing it, but I was told I was getting close), not on purpose, so I am also trying to stop from doing that. Especially in a newbie game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #977 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Exactly why I'm choosing not to defend myself. Now you know. :) Thanks, k. I can defend myself, I just usually don't see a need to. Usually my scum hunting and moon logic theories defend me. I don't see the need to over defend myself any other way.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #985 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yup. GG, town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #986 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Welp, at least I figured it out before the lynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #996 (isolation #104) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 956, Boonskiies wrote:
hammer

I'm actually convinced that it's drixx and ++--. The time stamp shows he was probably keeping up on the thread, just waiting for a chance to reply. Best to stay away when your partner's going down, hmm?

Even ++-- is bringing up the fact that he seems like he's confirmed scum, and still trying to fight it. He's doing it well, though.

GARGHEHSGAHAHGDHFGRHEGEHRGE. Monkeys...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #998 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

But the one I stuck on and pointed it out was it! Haha, ah well, it was fun, the last bit of the day.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1008 (isolation #106) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Singer - You didn't let it affect you in the end. You were the one that didn't vote me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1029 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Singer - I tried explaining it when I replaced in, but it made much more sense in my head before I got into the game. I did talk about you and Drixx having something inherently scummy going on, and Drixx was scum. I just couldn't actually figure it out myself.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1030 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I was just town reading Epic really hard, and mainly it was due to the pushing of him. Unfortunately, I started to doubt my reads, and I would have been really bothered if I let Epic live and have him be scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”