Newbie 1572 - Chicken Parmigiana Mafia (Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:39 am

Post by ForWhomTheJellyRolls »

Hiya. I am reading through right now. I will post my thoughts soonish.
"A hidden truth supports everything. Find it, and win." - Ramayana
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Do you have the need for Mafia de Cuba?
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:21 pm

So that read through was something...

Some early initial scumish reads: Drixx, Letters/Brantz, and maybe Bitmap. These are mostly gut reads that jumped out at me early.

I don't know what to think about ika. He is null-leaning town to me and I think it is better that he stopped his "whoa is me everyone is lynching me for shitty reasons thing" and started to do something.

I did not take good enough notes. My scummy read on Drixx mostly comes from page 1 and 2.

There was a lot about letters that I found questionable day 1. I did not like his reaction to being put at L-1. Brantz seems better. I did not see what was not calm and civil about Drixx's reaction to your vote there though. Your reaction to that seemed more emotional and heated. Drixx seems verbose in general so that does not seem unusual or different, but tone is hard to convey in text and easy to misinterpret.

I did not like Zombiekitty's complaining about the lack of information in day 2. You make a couple of posts about it and they are not that helpful. Who is reading Zombiekitty as townie and why?

VOTE: Zombiekitty

I am not sure what to think of NumberQ and DDD or Diego at the moment.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:27 pm

In post 422, Diego1487 wrote:
In post 421, ForWhomTheJellyRolls wrote:Who is reading Zombiekitty as townie and why?

His reaction reads classic VT to me. Excited he's finally getting something to work on, and then nothing.

His reaction to what exactly?

@DDD, what you are saying makes sense. I was actually leery of reading too much into ika in my initial read through. I have played with ika before and I want to look at my past experience with him and see if his behavior is ika being ika before I make a more definite read on him.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:25 pm

Please do not take it the wrong way. I am analyzing your posts (and your reaction to my pushing you). It is not a personal attack and I do not think you are being useless per say, but I am questioning your content. I completely understand that we do not have as much information as one would like, coming from the lack of flips. Don't sell yourself short, you are doing some things, it was an oddity that piqued my interest. That and maybe a general lack of activity led me to want to see what you would do. I think there are more productive things to do. My whole point was to poke you and see what happened.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Brantz This sits better with me at the moment.

Who do you think we should lynch ZombieKitty? You clearly have reads. Where do you want your vote to go?

Still trying to make up my mind about ika.

In post 423, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
And not me, tell me she doesn't just read as ika's partner who is incredibly flustered because of their plans falling apart.

What kind of plan are you referring to? The first post where ZombieKitty is frustrated with the lack of info happens before the whole ika thing. The second post does happen after, but unlike the first one, it was not entirely made up of a concern for the lack of information. What jumps out at zombie being ika's partner?

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:29 am

I'm going to fence sit as much as I like tyvm. When I come to a decision I will. I figured I should be stating my opinion on you whatever that may be at this point since you have a big wagon on you. I can be indecisive at times but I will own my opinion when I come to it.

Drixx, what else are you thinking at moment? Your views on ika are pretty clear. What are your thoughts on who you think the other scum might be?

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:51 pm

To whom are you referring to?

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:27 am

How many games have you played in before Zombiekitty?

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:35 pm

That is an interesting story but I don't understand the cost/benefit of what you are suggesting. I can't see how it really helps them to communicate subtly on a target while risking looking like they are communicating. I don't really see it, but I will give it a look over again.

@ Drixx: Okay now where do you want to go?

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:54 pm

Welcome Seraphim, I would love to hear your prospective on the game when you get the chance.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:24 pm

@Drixx I asked you specifically because I asked you yesterday when you were sure ika was scum what else you were thinking. You proceeded to give me a response which consisted mostly of how scummy Ika was. I know you thought ika was scum but that doesn't mean you stop hunting and wait for the flip. We still had time left in the deadline. It was really a fluke that the day ended when it did. (Unless it wasn't) It just seemed like you had got your man and weren't interested in thinking about anything else until ika was lynched. That's why I asked you what I did yesterday and why I specifically asked you this today. No you were not the only one who thought ika was ridiculously over the top scummy, I didn't say that.

Obviously something weird is going on with the night kills. I feel like two missed kills is pretty unusual.

Do you think there is something behind what Diego is saying? This might be something that anyone can chime in with but what purpose does a scum DDD get out of signaling his scum partner Bitmap to target Diego? DDD made no real moves against Diego himself. I ISO'd DDD and his read on Diego has been consistently null from what I gather. Maybe Diego, you can point out the benefit of this plan since you're the one who noticed it/brought it up.

I want to take a second look at Zombiekitty though. I thought you were town. I'm not so sure anymore. You thought ika was at 3, which meant that you thought your vote would put him at L-1 a fact which you neglected to mention in your vote. Typically you want to mention that, so the day doesn't end early and the town has more precious time to discuss things and hunt scum. Then again NumberQ didn't do it either.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:27 am

I was running under the, I guess misguided assumption that scum did not have the ability to talk to their partners prior to day one, which to makes the whole thing all the more ridiculous of an idea. But I suppose if they did have the chance to discuss beforehand then it makes it a bit more plausible. I still don't really buy it.

I'd like to get an opinion on this, does anyone find it odd that neither NumberQ (who put ika at L-1) or zombiekitty (who admitted to thinking they were the 4th vote thus thinking he put ika at L-1) bothered to mention that they were putting ika at l-1?

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:45 am

Yeah good point BRantz. I am being way too reserved with my vote.

VOTE: NumberQ

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:02 pm

Why do you think it's DDD and BRantz?

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:16 pm

I agree that BRantz's predecessor was scummy. So is you're case on DDD is that he is not as aggressive as he usually is? I noticed you have a quote from him in your sig. Are you pretty familiar with his gameplay?

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:44 pm

@ Seraphim I can understand what you mean. I get a kind of passive vibe from him, and I am not sure if it is a lack of interest or perhaps related to the somewhat slow progress of this game. I feel like pretty much everyone could be more actively engaged in this game. I will take a look at his ISO although I got a different impression from his NumberQ vote than you did.

PEDIT: We do have a lack of info in that regard but it's not like we have no information at all and cannot generate reads on people. Sure it's an elephant in the room, but we can't really do much about it. Analysis of night kills is not the only way to scumhunt. I really don't know what power rolls should do in this situation, and have had little experience in my games with claiming and what not unless it was like the tracker or cop who caught the last scum out of Lylo thus enabling the game to end so I am not the guy to ask.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:27 pm

Then who is your strongest scumread and why are you voting Seraphim instead?

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:50 pm

That's more or less what I've been trying to tell Drixx for a while now.

Anyway I'd rather have my vote here.

VOTE: BRantz

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:06 am

That's a great and helpful pro-town reaction. Complain about the case against you. That's what ika did. So if you are town, I'd rethink that strategy. Start worrying about who the real scum are rather than worrying about the quality of the case on you.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:47 am

That was my point BRantz. Your reaction to the wagon was not dissimilar to ika's which was not helpful to the town. That is not to say that you can't bring it back, but there are things that are helpful to the town and things that aren't. For instance:
In post 538, BRantz wrote:I feel like Drixx is probably just going to tunnel for the rest of the day like he did against ika, and seraphim seems like an oddball to me, so I am not sure it is worth trying to argue anything with him. So would you like to talk about things Jelly? If so what do you have questions about?

You have just written off two players rather than trying to interact with them. I'll admit that Drixx laser focused on ika day 2 which wasn't helpful and I tried to discuss that with him then. We got a bit more into it today too. But I tried to interact with Drixx. And it looks like you have interacted with Drixx since you posted that statement so good on you for that. So that's a good sign. So let's talk about Seraphim? How is he an oddball? Does this affect your read on Seraphim/Bitmap? What is your read on Seraphim/Bimap?

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Sorry, I know. I'm getting on it. I will catch up in a bit.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:49 am

Hi davesaz, good luck.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:43 am

In post 587, davesaz wrote:Starting with the D1 VCA. Others may have done this already but I prefer to do it myself when I replace in, vs trying to look it up and check it for accuracy.

Vote Count 1.12

fjkldsjh (4)- Debonair Danny DiPietro, Pramitz, Diego1487, zombiekitty
[L-1]

Diego1487 (2)-
Bitmap
Drixx

Pramitz (1)-
fjkldsjh

Debonair Danny DiPietro (1)-
ika

Not voting:
numberQ

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Ika was town. There were 4 players with the opportunity to hammer (numberQ, fkjldsjh, Bitmap, Drixx). By itself it doesn't mean much, just one clue of many possible. And I didn't review posting around the time of deadline to see who might have been unavailable at that time.

As for on the wagon, in my experience I'd be really surprised to find both scum on a D1 wagon at deadline. One scum is certainly possible though. I can rule out myself, but any of the others could fit that clue. I do think we're looking for either one on and one off, or both off.

What are we looking at here? Ika was town. Yeah. I imagine it can't be hard to go back and find something that ika or his slot did that was townie after the fact here. I don't know what you're trying to say with that.

In post 588, davesaz wrote:I'm not looking for PR's to claim. Don't do it. If you have crumbed a result, I'll probably find it on my own.

When I did a read through of D3, I did get some ideas on scum but there isn't much time to get it right. I don't want to incite a mislynch by jumping to conclusions. Can't promise to nail 'em but I want to do my best.

So what are you trying to do here? I realize there isn't much time left, but I don't know how helpful this information really has been. I suppose if we had more time to really digest everything sure, but you've given no indication as to what you actually are thinking. Obviously you're not going to advocate voting yourself since you're the biggest wagon. Is there anything about the people on the other wagons (or anyone else) that strike you as scummy? I know you don't want to incite a mislynch but your input might be helpful to see where you stand.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:18 pm

I'm happy where my vote is. I really don't think ZombieKitty was scum, she seemed much more noob town to me. I'm feeling that Brantz or davesaz is probably scum but not both with the way they have been going after each other.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:27 pm

Welcome to the game. I suggest you take a look a the two biggest wagons here and see what you think of them, as we are most likely to lynch one of the two. You are in the unfortunate position of replacing into this game with not a whole lot of time left in this day, but any input you have would be most helpful.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:07 pm

It's not just letters' play, Brantz. A lot of the things you have been saying reads scummy to me as well. Who do you think we should be going after in the even that you are lynched? Obviously you think davesaz is scum, but who do you think his scum partner is?

An example of what I'm talking about it is 's you'll be sorry attitude. This reeks of scumminess to me. You're not helping the town by taunting us.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:18 pm

But you illistrate my point very well. What it towine about your most recent posts? There's nothing townie about antagonizing the town like that. It's this poor "oh woe is me attitude" that if it's not scum it's certainly anti-town. Instead of complaining about how the town is going to lynch you, you could try to actually do some scum hunting.

I should have phrased it better. I don't care about it relationship to davesaz, but if you actually feel like being helpful to the town you can still do some scum hunting for someone else who could be scum because there are two scum left. I didn't mean to ask you to build a scum team, I meant to ask to you actually look for scum. If you're set on davesaz being one, then look for the other. Give us insight, especially if you think you're only going to be around for so much longer. Unless you are scum, then keep doing what you're doing.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:15 am

I don't remember exactly which term is which but I do believe we have to hit scum in our lynch to survive. If we lynch a townie, then the scum get a night kill and it's 2 vs. 2 on day 5. The scum can just prevent the 3 person majority needed to lynch, bringing it to night, and they win. I'm a bit fuzzy on how it all works but as far as I can tell this is what's up.

If we no lynch, one townie potentially dies (unless we've got a one shot bulletproof in the town and that person hasn't been hit yet.) and it's 3 townies to two mafia. The town will be in the same situation but it kind of improves our odds in that the town will have one less townie to potentially mislynch. Then if they hit scum, the scum get another kill and it's 2 to 1. No matter what happens we have to hit scum. It might make the odds a little bit more in our favor if we don't lynch.

I've never gotten this far in a game so this is pretty new to me. I think a no lynch might not be a bad idea, but I'm open to what people have to say about that.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:17 am

There is of course something else. Diego might have signaled or bread crumbed who he had been targeting as jailkeeper. We might be able to find a clue there. Especially considering the first two nights were kill free, it's possible that Diego knew something. I'll have to ISO him when I get the chance.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Sorry, lots of things happening at once right now.

VOTE: No Lynch

I prefer this for now.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:07 pm

I actually think we should lynch today if we agree on someone and are all relatively sure we've hit scum. If we're not sure then I think a no lynch is better.

As per your request Drixx.

Drixx: Town read. I have been a bit iffy on a few things that you've done but I don't think you are scum. I think you are clearly trying to find the scums. I'm going to leave it there.

Snscompt1: I think is town. I had a town read on Zombiekitty because of some of her reactions to me read townie to me. Snscompt1 has been doing some active scumhunting that looks particularly townie to me.
I do want to know what the townslip you say about Numbers was. I'm not sure if you actually mentioned that prior to your reads list here.

Davesaz; I think is scum. He comes in and does a VCA which I'm not sure was that helpful. Then he doesn't do much until he make a case on BRantz that looks a bit contrived. BRantz and davesas were the top wagons at the time. He gives a reads list that shows BRantz as his top scum pick and selects ZombieKitty and NumberQ as weak scum without really explaining it. Then he spends most of the rest of the day trying to defend himself or tunnel on BRantz. I'm not sure what to think of his case on NumberQ but it might come up in my read on NumberQ. All in all I think Davesaz is one of the scums.

See I'm not sure between Seraphim and NumberQ who the other one is, which is one reason why I'm curious what NumberQ's townslip is according to snscompt1.

I'm really not sure who the other scum is. I really think davesaz is though. I've got a bit going on so this is the best I can do atm.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:31 pm

I apologize, I've been a bit busy as of late. I do want to know what Drixx is up to. I will try to post more thoughts a bit later.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:17 pm

We all kind of gave Drixx a pass didn't we?

If we all seem to think davesaz is scum I'm all for lynching him. If we aren't sure then I think we should no lynch.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:05 am

I'm okay with no lynching at the moment. I don't like how eager Seraphim and snscompt1 are to lynch him and end the day. In my experience that's never been a good sign. I might change my mind and go for davesaz because I still think he's the best shot at lynching scum. But I'm really uneasy right now.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:34 am

Well I'm not surprised at Drixx going, considering how universally townread he was. It just leaves us in this mess. Personally my gut is saying that the scum is Seraphim, but like NumberQ I don't want to jump into right yet.

I mean snscompt basically screwed Davesaz with his claim so I'm pretty sure he's town. Plus he also brought attention to NumberQ townsliping which seems like it would not be beneficial for him to do if he were scum. If snscompt is scum, he's done it very well. I really think he's town.

I'm trying to get myself reacquainted with this game. A lot of what you've done Seraphim is to get the focus on DDD/davesaz. You voted once for a different slot, in an effort to lynch BRantz. That makes me nervous. If you're scum you did a whole lot to draw attention to and bus your partner. Like you went out of your way to focus mostly on that. So on one hand I think the hyper focus was scummy, on the other hand it was on a scum player so if you were scum, that seems somewhat illogical.

NumberQ on the other hand... I think having gone through the game again. I've reached a conclusion. I think the scum is NumberQ. You dropped your vote on Letters nearing the deadline of day 1, and you didn't replace that vote with anyone. Although Letters later turned out to be townie, the town was trying to lynch him then. You vanished and it gave the town no information on a Letters flip. Then of course day 3 comes around and there are competeing wagons on BRantz (town) and Davesaz (scum) You hammer with a bit of time to spare. That day you showed up to lynch that slot just fine.

So what, we're in MYLO? I want to sort of sort this out, I don't think I've ever ended up in a game where we made it this far. So we could go through a No Lynch, have whoever is scum kill off another townie potentially, and the two remaining townies try to figure out which player is scum. hmm

We have time so I don't want to put my vote out yet, but I am thinking it's NumberQ.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:14 am

Going into it, my gut was on Seraphim, but looking through it, if he's scum, he's spent a huge amount of time and effort to bus davesaz. It made me rethink things.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:06 pm

Why do you think it's me snscompt1?

I think you're the one that no one is unsure about. If you're scum, you've been playing a great game. I know I'm town and personally I think NumberQ is the most likely of the three of you to be scum. So I'd like a little bit more insight than, this is what NumberQ wants.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Normally the tunneling would have been scummy, but the fact that if he was scum, he would have been bussing his partner almost exclusively since replacing in. Like it's not just yesterday that he tunneled on the slot. He's been after the slot since the beginning. So it's not the tunnel that was townie it's just that it makes little sense for him to do that if he were scum in my opinion. That was my analysis of it. Everything else might be a bit of a gut feeling that it's not him.

What exactly are your thoughts on Seraphim, NumberQ? Your last post indicated that you agreed with that analysis.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:36 am

Tunneling is maybe too strong a word for it but IIRC all your votes are on the slot except for one instance you voted BRantz for a little bit. You have been pushing the DDD/Davesaz slot heavily. It's not to say that you haven't done other things which is part of my guy in why I don't think you're the scum. So I do apologize for that misrepresentation because you are right, that's not all you did.

I'd prefer you avoid voting me at least until snscompt and NumberQ have answered what I asked of them.

If we are just going to jump to voting, then this is where I think we're going to find the scum.

VOTE: NumberQ

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:34 am

That's good. I want to hear from you snscompt1. AND from you NumberQ. It's not like we don't have time to still discuss things. There's little need to rush to a lynch here, because hell I'm not 100% sure, but I'm about as sure as I can be in my position.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:43 am

I know you think he's town. I want to know your reasons. Reasons other than you think I'm scum.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:00 am

I guess it doesn't matter. Seraphim is the only person I'm pretty dang sure is on my team. It's up to him whether he wants to end the game right now. My activity level has been mediocre. I've had a lot of things going on. I have still tried to keep up with this game because I wanted to make sure I did so. I could have done a better job with that, but hey what's done is done. Regardless of alignment I can get a bit complacent when town read and more engaged when people are engaging me.

I can claim I'm a VT, for all the good that does me. I am, but I have a feeling NumberQ isn't going to believe me.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: No Lynch

Here's an idea. We no lynch. Whichever one of snscompt1 or NumberQ is the scum probably kills Seraphim, especially if it's snscompt1. NumberQ might kill Snscompt1 though. I have a feeling that the scum won't kill me. We'll be right back where we are but one less wrong choice for us. I think it gives town the best chance at winning this game. Other than the other two townies going after the actual scum.

ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:21 pm

gg all, especially snscompt1. I was starting to get a bit more suspicious of you snscompt1 as the last day went on. I wanted to continue the day to discuss that and see if I could figure out for sure if it was NumberQ or you. I didn't really know what to do after getting backed into a corner like I was so I was trying to get people to talk more and extend the day so the other townies and I could figure it out. And well to avoid dying and losing the game. Apparently I failed that on both accounts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”