Newbie 1607: Ferytales GAME OVER

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Argos
Argos
Townie
Argos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Argos »

VOTE: Nachomamma8 were there
really
seven other Nachomammas already registered on here?
Argos
Argos
Townie
Argos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Mon May 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Argos »

Bisanu, what's your level of experience with this game?
Argos
Argos
Townie
Argos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #2) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Argos »

UNVOTE: Nachomamma8

Time to start getting a bit more serious, though I'm kind of at a loss for real tells at the moment. Hostile Intent is being as aggressive as befits their name but I think their full-throated defense of Bisanu and seeming willingness to come off as abrasive puts them on the right side of town for me at the moment. I also felt that the initial piling on due to the 'confession' was a bit odd, though I can understand it as something to get us talking and out of RVS as soon as possible. RadiantCowbell's comment about being willing to lynch even if they weren't scum caught me as being incredibly wrong if not scummy, but his response to pressure has been fairly good I think, though that's more of a gut tell than anything else.
Argos
Argos
Townie
Argos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Thu May 21, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Argos »

In post 105, Hostile Intent wrote:What are your current scum reads?

No-one's especially stood out to me on a surface read-through, to be quite honest. Will have to comb through the thread with more care.
Argos
Argos
Townie
Argos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #4) » Thu May 21, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Argos »

Oh damn, I had forgotten Sloppy Joe's bizarre vanilla townie claim (is that what it was?) at the beginning of play. He's been acting a bit strangely, kind of trying to put out votes and see what sticks. Not nearly enough for me to put a vote on him though.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”