Newbie 1656 : Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by lordj210 »

/confirm
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:37 am

Post by lordj210 »

VOTE: LoHa because shes 1st on the list and ive not a clue how to pronounce the name
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:34 am

Post by lordj210 »

spiler=quoted post=long wall text

In post 17, goodmorning wrote:
Vote: LoHa

but silverrrrrrrrrrr

In post 14, coolkyledude wrote:GL;HF!

VOTE: lordj210 for not having an avatar.

eyyyy good vote

In post 15, lordj210 wrote:VOTE: LoHa because shes 1st on the list and ive not a clue how to pronounce the name

I assumed like the last two syllables of "aloha."
I could easily be wrong though.

ahhhh okay well that would make since now that you mention it i can actually i think pronounce it now
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 23, goodmorning wrote:Sakura!

In post 20, Sakura Hana wrote:I dont think that needed a spoiler thingy...

I agree, but man that broken spoiler looks cool on mafBlack.

In post 21, Sakura Hana wrote:Hey GM, why you call a vote for lordj20 a good vote in the same post you vote LoHa, i call shenanigans!

o m g

how can i get these shenanigans off meeeee?????

In post 22, Ether wrote:So, uh...

Kyle, you three don't
actually
have the same birthday, right? I just want to be clear here.

???????

maybe it didnt need the spoiler tag just was hoping to not make it a 1/2 mile long lol not shure what went wrong with the spoiler though
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by lordj210 »

hmmm goodmorning what was the reason for your joke vote on loha?? everyone else i believe gave some sort of reason for the joke vote you on the other hand just voted and quoted my reason are you already sheeping not good if ur sheeping already and were only in the joke vote stage
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 58, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 54, lordj210 wrote:hmmm goodmorning what was the reason for your joke vote on loha?? everyone else i believe gave some sort of reason for the joke vote you on the other hand just voted and quoted my reason are you already sheeping not good if ur sheeping already and were only in the joke vote stage

Hi, did you see my question about experience levels and my request to get an avatar? Here, in case you missed it.

TIA

okay i see your avatar post now read over that part.I will also look into getting a avie I think questions on all parts of the game are good to be asked down the road we can look back at questions asked and see if it matches whats being said
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 61, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 60, lordj210 wrote:
In post 58, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 54, lordj210 wrote:hmmm goodmorning what was the reason for your joke vote on loha?? everyone else i believe gave some sort of reason for the joke vote you on the other hand just voted and quoted my reason are you already sheeping not good if ur sheeping already and were only in the joke vote stage

Hi, did you see my question about experience levels and my request to get an avatar? Here, in case you missed it.

TIA

okay i see your avatar post now read over that part.I will also look into getting a avie I think questions on all parts of the game are good to be asked down the road we can look back at questions asked and see if it matches whats being said

Cool, so how much mafia experience do you have? I like to ask this of people in newbies because it helps me get a sense of how to read them. Newbies can sometimes be scummy just because they are new but if you are an experienced player and were scummy, I would possibly read you differently.

tottaly understand your question ive played a few games of mafia on a risk based game site . not alot of experiance but got some. i looked at all the pics i have on my laptop and was unable to find any that fit the requirements for an avie. have 1 thats to large and even the pre installed demo pics the Kbi are to high
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 67, Mightymandarin wrote:
In post 64, SilverWolf wrote:Well, did they say why?

Well, it's been a few years. One guy convincing everyone to lynch me said "all you do is deflect." Like am I not supposed to address the points in the case he's making about me? Another thing was, they were all experienced players and were constantly referring to past games to make points about each other's scuminess. It seemed every post I made dug me deeper. Anyways, I never got how day 1 was supposed to work in this. There's always joke voting and people taking joke voting seriously.

It is bad for town not to vote, right? I'll go read the newbie guide.

from what ive seen and heard no lynching is almsot always bad for town weather the lynch ends up being a mislynch or not its still almsot always ad to no lynch
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 72, Ether wrote:Buddying is way too much fun to be scummy! But no, I didn't really get that vibe.

I didn't realize lordj had completed games. May I see?
Disclaimer: I will probably never read them. Fortunately I'm like the third player to bring up meta publicly, so maybe someone else will!

i played games on another site replaced into one game here but was replaced out when i had to leave for i think 8 days for honeymoon or 4 days for miitary i cant remember off top of my head now
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 74, Mightymandarin wrote:
In post 69, Sakura Hana wrote:
do you have any links to those games so maybe i can see what you or them, did wrong?

I don't, sorry. It was a long time ago, like 2008 or so. The forums there require "archive access," which is an additional paid feature, to look at things that far back. I guess what I did wrong was making my own claims and voting for people for not very good reasons. I decided to try out mafia again here on a whim.

I know "sheeping" is not a good thing to do. But is it in the town's interest to have a lynch of
someone
soon? Does a "day" last a certain amount of time or is until there's enough votes?

roughly 13ish days to go i do bealive
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:06 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 94, Ether wrote:
vote: LoHa

im not so shure putting loha @ l-2 right off already is very good
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:07 am

Post by lordj210 »

ps as well Ether whatts ur reasoning behind putting the joke vote (im assumeing) on LoHa and 2 if its not a joke vote whats the reasoning behind putting her at L-2
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:40 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 99, Ether wrote:What's wrong with -2?

What do you think of LoHa himself?

I wish you wouldn't dismiss every vote you didn't understand as a joke vote. I'd still like those links, by the way!

not dismissing every vote jsut to me dont make since to throw someone to l-2 already, its hard to say what i think of loHa as were 1 day into the game maybe 2.
before i post links to a site thats not MS related i wanna check with the mod to make shure its a alright thing to do(some sites dont allow you to put outside links/compeating links on the site so wanna make shure i wont be getting a bann or anything liek that 1st.

@game mod am i allowed to psot links to outside sites in here?
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:48 am

Post by lordj210 »

okay so since i got the koay here is the 1 compleated game on the outside site https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 0&t=213671 in that game i was playyer TimWoodbury (only lived through i think d1 so not alot there but on that site can find games im currently in that i cant link to
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:52 am

Post by lordj210 »

ill be heading of to work here shortly but tonight i will be able to give more but right now i cant really say ive got much a read on anyone, and also to fix the l-2 that i dont like i will be
VOTE: UNVOTE vote no lynch for the momemt
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:06 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 112, Ether wrote:
Ether wrote:I'm...starting to lean town on lordj too, I think.
Actually eh, I should probably actually read that game
pfffthaha
hahaha.

tha was my 1st ever forum based mafia game got killed off d2 was new to roles and all that stuff alot better understanding of things now a days
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:09 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 114, Ether wrote:Tell me more.

what more you wanna know?
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:15 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 116, Ether wrote:I don't know yet! I think "tell me more" was bad wording on my part.

But if your play differs from that game because you've improved, I want to see how you've improved.

on that site if you go to the active games maybe take a look at the F11 game the choose your own and pick your own mfia games might help out a little to figure that out:)
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:22 am

Post by lordj210 »

okay so hen i will say that my play has changed because i more understand things do i understand everything no but ive managed to not get mod killed since that 1st one learnt shooting in the blind jsut because you can isnt always a great thing id like to think ive gotten a etter feel as to how to read just a smidgen better, things liek that i like to post alot and be super active as well. soon as one or 2 of them end ill link to em for yah
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by lordj210 »

welcome to the game ocean glad to have yah here before we got to deep into the game. im gonna be rereading things and give reads here shortly
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:12 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 137, LoHa wrote:
In post 134, Ether wrote:Nah, the hi was for OceanWind.

I just...don't get what LoHa's trying to do. He has experience, apparently--it kind of bothered me that he was so terse about coming out with it, which is Page 2 logic but was still a part of my initial vote. (Also I already knew at that point that it wasn't very likely to be anyone else, for various reasons that mostly don't say anything about how townish they actually are.)

His 27 didn't really strike me either way. (Now that I'm typing this I keep wanting to talk about how weird it is that he was
asking permission
to vote goodmorning, when I don't see how he'd read her jokey reaction as a town tell if he thought she was scummy before then. And maybe that's true and maybe it isn't, but either way I know I'm saying it from a perspective of being sick of us spinning our wheels and really wanting to find somebody scummy already.)

I don't like his showing after I voted, either. People were exchanging reads by then, and he just dropped in and asked me about my return. He doesn't know me and doesn't strike me as someone who asks things just to socialize, and I don't see the point. Continuing to talk about Sakura's Page 1 vote didn't impress me either.

Asking permission, ey? I don't do that simply because I don't have a superior in this world, i.e. I have no individual, or group of individuals to ask permission from. I was curious how the other people interpreted the response. I suggest you take care not to misrepresent, it might paint me scummy and you don't want that if you're town.

I asked you the question because I was curious, and maybe to open you up a bit and see what you're voting me for. You should realize that if it takes you quite a bit to articulate it it can't be that good.

@Sakura I like to wifom exclusively on day1. Reformulating: Would you say that in your scumgames you'd risk sticking out by providing good reasons to vote when nobody else is?

this almsot sounds like your saying you got a PR (saying it makes you look skummy witch town dont need (you trying to get under the radar so you can use your role>>
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:39 am

Post by lordj210 »

okay i had to reread that quote to make since of it as i got a little confused just now so let me reword it for yah and ill show the part i was quoteing

i was quteing this
Asking permission, ey? I don't do that simply because I don't have a superior in this world, i.e. I have no individual, or group of individuals to ask permission from. I was curious how the other people interpreted the response. I suggest you take care not to misrepresent, it might paint me scummy and you don't want that if you're town.

this was my response to it
this almsot sounds like your saying you got a PR (saying it makes you look skummy witch town dont need (you trying to get under the radar so you can use your role>>

i often times say/write what im thinking, heck im shure everyone who read him say it was thinking it or would have thought it i am just the one who wrote it yah it points it out to people even more but i can ay im town and its just how i play i like to point things out for future reference in case they start to backtrack down the road
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:41 am

Post by lordj210 »

ps my spelling and grammer really sucks i try to use autocorrect however i often times forget to use it on words underlined in red
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 175, Ether wrote:Wait, yeah, you're right. For some reason I had it lodged in my brain that SilverWolf was voting him too.

it woulda been L-1 had i not unvotedd my joke vote on her.
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 110, lordj210 wrote:
ill be heading of to work here shortly but tonight i will be able to give more but right now i cant really say ive got much a read on anyone, and also to fix the l-2 that i dont like i will be VOTE: UNVOTE vote no lynch for the momemt

If no lynch is bad, why do it?

i realzie i said no lynch i should have said it as no vote instead.
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 187, SilverWolf wrote:lordj-why are you voting no lynch and why was it a problem for you that a player was at L-2?

i said no lynch and will change that to no vote if need be, basically i just dont have anyone at that momemt that i wanted to vote for. i unvoted LoHa because she was at L-2 and from what i had seen of her i didnt see anything that would say shes skum. i started to reread the thread before work and jsut finished and still cant really say i think shes skum but cant say town so i got a neutral feeling for her.
why dont i want someone at l-2/l-1 already were only what 3 days into the game we have plenty of time to look and delve into things we dont need to lynch someone RIGHT this second. i think with someone at l-1,l-2 they will feel extremely pressured and would act alot different trying to save themselves then they normally would.

after rereading and looking more or less just at lohas posts i feel like the case on her is basically jsut off previous off site mafia games that they may or may not have played together cant really say its a good case so im going to VOTE: ether because i feel she is just wanting to lynch someone anyone, stated the case on Loha it stuck with a couple of players if it didnt stick she woulda jsut made a case up on someone else
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 190, Ether wrote:
Post 188, lordj wrote:after rereading and looking more or less just at lohas posts i feel like the case on her is basically jsut off previous off site mafia games that they may or may not have played together
Post 188, lordj wrote:because i feel she is just wanting to lynch someone anyone, stated the case on Loha it stuck with a couple of players if it didnt stick she woulda jsut made a case up on someone else
Um.

How so?

(You're right about one thing, though. Normally I prefer to hold off on my first push longer than I did here. But this entire playerlist seemed to be the same way, with no non-random votes on anyone except goodmorning, and I didn't feel any real interest in that case. Someone had to make a move, you know?)

unless i missed something witch is possible as i said the case is based solely off previous experience and you not thinking the experience adds up to how shes playing here. for part 2 maybe you wouldnt of jsut went to someone else if the case didn't stick guess that part was just assuming. if i see something but loha that i feel is off then ill deffinatly throw a vote her way but as of yet as i said before were only 3ish days through e still have 10ish left no need to rush this one
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 192, Ether wrote:I have no past experience with LoHa, and no idea where you got that. I do think his behavior doesn't befit a so-called veteran, but again, Sakura says that Osu experience doesn't count for much, and she knows better than I do. I still think he's scummy.

ahh okay sorry i musta had it messed up then so it was sakura that had experiance with her then so that is my bad but my vote stays.
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by lordj210 »

yah ill do a full reread tomarrow instead of jsut rereading hers(lohas)
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 188, lordj210 wrote:
i think with someone at l-1,l-2 they will feel extremely pressured and would act alot different trying to save themselves then they normally would.

When someone is feeling pressured, they may do more alignment-revealing things than they normally would. Why do you disagree?

i dont disagree i more or lesss sad the same exact thing just in differant words.

In post 188, lordj210 wrote:
after rereading and looking more or less just at lohas posts i feel like the case on her is basically jsut off previous off site mafia games that they may or may not have played together cant really say its a good case so im going to VOTE: ether because i feel she is just wanting to lynch someone anyone, stated the case on Loha it stuck with a couple of players if it didnt stick she woulda jsut made a case up on someone else

I made a case against Ether and voted her. Why didn't you say anything about it or whether or not you agreed with it. I'd expect town to mention something either agreeing with me because I posted a case on your suspect or saying Ether was mafia but not for the reasons I stated. Your vote fit in with you being mafia and voting a burgeoning wagon on Ether without acknowledging how the wagon formed.

again as i said i looked more or less only at LoHas posts to see if i could find anything in her posts that made her look skummy i found nothing however tomarrow on my day off i will go through reread the entire thread and see what i come up with(thus why i didnt mention your case on Ether) aas i didnt even look at it i was only looking for ether posts
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by lordj210 »

@Moosy
lordj210 - Awkward posts. Not to mention he literally contributed no reads to the thread except for one wishy-washy post. Seems to spend a lot of time discussing voting mechanics and nothing much else.

i have spent time discussing voting mechanics as i am kept being asked why i think l-2 is bad and ive explained it had i not been continually asked it woulda been dropped after the 1st time i explained it. as far as not providing reads im still decently new and not got the new and updated skumdar that the experienced players seem to have. tomarrow on my day off ill read through and post what i think i realize ive said this a few times however only 1 car me and my work work same place so after i get out of work i sit and wait for her and not much to do when we get home before going to bed and doing the same the next day. my days off will be my more active post days
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by lordj210 »

yah the way those ended up it looks odd thats my badi shoulda clicked the qute button on each one instead of doing the copy pste thats my bad
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:57 am

Post by lordj210 »

starting my reread now
In post 21, Sakura Hana wrote:Hey GM, why you call a vote for lordj20 a good vote in the same post you vote LoHa, i call shenanigans!

ddi we ever see an answer to this i dont think we did as the next page goes on about asking a question that was already answered, would be this question that got unanswered
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:59 am

Post by lordj210 »

[quote="In post 23
o m g

how can i get these shenanigans off meeeee?????
[/quote]
tis is the only semi answer to the before asked question
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:01 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 31, LoHa wrote:Osu, TL, and Epic

any chance you can supply a link for 1 game on one of those sites where you was skum and a link on one where you was town id like to read through see if i can get a gist of your game play
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:10 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 59, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 57, goodmorning wrote:

In post 56, SilverWolf wrote:Don't get me wrong. I like that you are more talkative. It's just throwing me off a bit. I figured since you are the one I have the most experience with, might as well start looking at you first. See if I can figure you out your IC pattern for town or scum while we are waiting for others to confirm.

A perfectly reasonable place to start.

That said, when I was reading myself in ISO in some of my more recent Newbies to try and see if there was a reason for my style shift, half the time I couldn't tell whether I was Town or Scum in them. I really look forward to seeing what you can come up with so I can work to improve myself even more.

THAT said, I don't know if it'll make you more readable? idk.

Not sure if it'll help you read me or not. I'm hoping my play this game will do that automatically.

any chanc your gonna share those results r shall we do the reading as well?

That said, while I'll share my results, it might not be immediate. I wouldn't want to tell you how to behave with me in the game if you are scum.
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:28 am

Post by lordj210 »

if Mightymandarin comes back id like to hear more from him he posted twice both times giveing more or less nothing.
im leaning slightly town on silver and goodmorning
leaning slightly skum on Loha, am i willing to lynch her yes but not till we can figure more out, the way she is talking and only trying to say look over there or look there though maybe its from the pressure im not shure
ocean and moosy im not shure of not got a read on yet
Mightymandarin as i said above i cant tell anything on with only 2 posts
sakarah again im not shure as of yet eiteher s neautral currently on her
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:28 am

Post by lordj210 »

if Mightymandarin comes back id like to hear more from him he posted twice both times giveing more or less nothing.
leaning slightly skum on Loha, am i willing to lynch her yes but not till we can figure more out, the way she is talking and only trying to say look over there or look there though maybe its from the pressure im not shure
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:48 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 274, MoosyDoosy wrote:What is RQS?

i was thinking the same thing im guessing its rand question stage maybe not a clue
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:51 am

Post by lordj210 »

if i had looked at the very next page i would of known the answer to that silly me
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:46 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 286, LoHa wrote:
In post 276, MoosyDoosy wrote:Then in this case, LoHa's RQS was terrible. For some reason he picked out one of the later people to misinterpret goodmorning's posts, said it was somehow good

You don't seem to know that you're talking about Sakura's page 1 posts.

@lordj what about my play seems peculiar to you?

@Ether I'm watching a movie about surfing and skatebowrding. ME! On MY TV via MY flashdrive. I downloaded it, I had to convert the sound from DTS to dolby digital andnthe cut it in two because fat only supports filesizes of 4 gb tops. And now I'm reading about you not wanting to hear more about ME and I'm like.. Pff yeah right. I made that sound with MY mouth. Childish? Not even 10% compared to you.

not really saying much when you do say something it asks more then it answeres would be nice if you could get those links i asked for maybe it would help me a little
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:03 am

Post by lordj210 »

slightly town on silver and goodmornin

goodmorning- asking questions of everyone feels like hes actually trying to figure this thiing out instead of just going with whatever fits
silver- the read is slighty less good but said town because i didnt see anything that made her stick out as skummy as of yet being decently active not looking to just skirt by and from what i can tell not trying to keep away or distance fro anyone
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 293, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 267, lordj210 wrote:if Mightymandarin comes back id like to hear more from him he posted twice both times giveing more or less nothing.

Too many null reads.
In post 289, lordj210 wrote:slightly town on silver and goodmornin
goodmorning- asking questions of everyone feels like hes actually trying to figure this thiing out instead of just going with whatever fits
silver- the read is slighty less good but said town because i didnt see anything that made her stick out as skummy as of yet being decently active not looking to just skirt by and from what i can tell not trying to keep away or distance fro anyone

This reasoning is bad.

yah i realize 4 null reads is a bit but when 1 has only posted twice and 2 have just replaced in obviously its gonna be hard to read those 3.. i said what i had im not great on reads i still learning how to figure this crud out
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by lordj210 »

silver you seem to be saying that everyones reads is wrong, you mind shareing your reads
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 307, MoosyDoosy wrote:
In post 294, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 236, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 221, MoosyDoosy wrote:
Mightymandarin
- town lean primarily because he's a newbie, but be wary. I don't like how he came into the thread trumpeting that he was a newbie and I'd like to see whether he keeps pulling the newbie card or not.

Why is being a newbie mean he's a townread?

@MoosyDoosy

His questions were from the mindset of a newbie townie trying to figure out how to play the game.

so he only asks a couple of questions and hes town yet i give reads and actually active and im skum??? can anyone explain this one to me (be nice if silver could explain it)
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:03 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 315, Mightymandarin wrote:Sorry I haven't been around. I had a busy weekend. I'll try to be more active in the thread.

lordj210 - Why don't you use punctuation in your posts? Why do you spell things wrong on purpose? I'm not reading you either way, there's just so much "noise" in your posts it's painful to read. Could you try?

I know everyone is dogpiling on LoHa right now because his reasoning is weak and he's being aggressive. But wouldn't Mafia play more lightly, less aggressively in a newbie game? I don't necessarily read him as scum at this point.

I think the more dangerous people are Ether and Sakura because they have a lot of experience so if they are scum then they will play well, and they're both so neutral and un-opinionated and logical in everything. I don't trust people without emotions.

No vote from me, but unless someone can convince me I don't think LoHa is scum. I'm suspicious of Ether.

Again, I will make my best effort to be more active in the thread, feel free to ask me any questions. I will post something with more content tomorrow.

as ive said before my spelling sucks, even in the game that i replaced into people said the same thing you just said spelling and puncuation was horrid. i try to remember to right click every red underlined word for spell checking but often forget. will try to get better with the spelling
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:07 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 320, LoHa wrote:
In post 259, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 256, LoHa wrote:You said this before you asked the question, if I was scum I would've compromised my play and answered accordingly to appease you, in an attempt to get you off my case.

Dat Self-meta

Meta has no business here. Player A wants to get Player X off his back so he answers his redundant question as if it was a good one and gives Player X a good feeling about himself, thus conditioning him to give back good feelings in the form of townreads, i.e. scum, because town doesn't want inflated townreads, town would rather have unadulterated feedback about his and other people's play because town wants to figure out the game and other townies can help him if they stay objective.

Player B wants to get Player X off his back as well, if only because Player X is causing an unnecessary distraction, but B won't sugercoat the awfulness of the question and expects further to be rewarded with the same amount of candidness. In fact he's probing the playerlist to see who is capable of this trait so he can get to work on day2 and find some scum, now with a fairly decent psychological profile on each of the players at his aid. Sacrificing day1 sympathy, the appearance of being oh so interested and invested in the game has to make way for the tactic and discipline to gain instruments of scumdetection for player B, who is town, to assure a win for his team.

in english can you explain this to me
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 354, SilverWolf wrote:Sorry for the inactivity guys. I am feeling like there are people here who need to post more before I can get solid reads on them and as long as they don't, I don't have much to add.

GM is starting to concern me now. I feel like her scumreads are the easy reads-meaning mislynch bait if one or both of LoHa and lordj are town. She's handing out easy townreads to Sakura based on weak meta which she has said before she doesn't like to use unless it's recent stuff she's had recent experience with. Then she null's me who is also someone she's played in several games with including a recent town game-she scumread me hard there and a scum game-she townread me hard there.

I also don't like how she immediately questioned lordj on her town read on me and told her effort is not indicative of alignment. It's like she's trying to lead her into NOT townreading me because I notice she only questioned that and made an issue out of it. I get this strong feeling she's setting me up to take a fall in this game.

Think about it. Say one of her scumreads gets lynched and flips town. She is null reading me and discrediting someone who is expressed a townread on me and discredited the read as well. If I'm null to her, why is that a problem?

So I feel like she's setting me up for the next person to scumread if one of her scumreads flips town because I've been more than null this game and there is no reason I can't be leaning one way or the other for her right now, especially considering our very recent experience with each other. I can see the scum motivated plan in action much more than I can see town motivation in her overall gameplay right now.

This has been a concern of mine for awhile and I haven't been able to express it properly until I worked it out in my brain some but yep, this is what I feel is going on because if I was thinking about how I'd handle GM as scum in this game, I'd likely do something similar to deal with her familiarity with me.

VOTE: GM

pssss heads up im a he not a she lol
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:25 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 359, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm specifically playing differently out of all my games, how GM has a townread on me from meta is beyond me.
VOTE: GM

why do things diffferant in this 1 game fro the others??
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:38 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 373, SilverWolf wrote:

Yeah, in NY180-GM read me as town when I was scum. In NY188-she scumread me and I was town. We played together in another game where we were both town but I was already an outed mason and confirmed town after my partner died.

so her ability to read you is not good and so far has not read you correctly in the past 2 games so shall we assume that whatever she reads you as here is also wrong?
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 385, Sakura Hana wrote:So from your PoV:
I'm scum because everyone's townreading me and im supposed to be scumread when im town.
Goodmorning is townreading me so she's my buddy.
BUT
I already mentioned im not playing like i usually do.
SO Goodmorning's meta assesment of me is wrong.

What would your read on goodmorning be if i flip town and if the answer is town then i accept your vote, if the answer is scum, your vote makes no sense.

VOTE: Sakura i dont like that she is saying she must be town because shes playing differant then she typically dose and is trying to emulate her skum play, something jsut dont sit right with the fact that shes "trying" to play like her skum play
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 407, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 406, lordj210 wrote:i dont like that she is saying she must be town because shes playing differant then she typically dose

I never said that.

the way i read it it sounds to me almost insuinated i may be wrong and jsut read it wrong
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:05 am

Post by lordj210 »

these past few pages of back and frth has me extreamly confused now
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:13 am

Post by lordj210 »

VOTE: vote loha the last few posts by her is just off starting to almost contradict everything she says not shure if its from the added pressure or because shes jut putting whatever out there and cant keep everything straight of wht shes saying
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 504, MoosyDoosy wrote:I mean. When you guys started jumping at each other and pointing fingers, LoHa was just on the side sheeping votes, arguing about things on himself and over semantics. And sure, arguing over semantics to clarify a point is fine, but LoHa was just trying to claim something completely false. There's no way his intentions weren't to sheep when he literally just said he thought there were more votes on the wagon.

I just don't know what this man is doing. Whenever he comes in all he does is argue words, clutter the thread, and throw stuff at people. Most I can say is mafia or bad town that will screw us over later. And I'm pretty sure that he's Mafia.

I guess I
could
stop you guys from pointing fingers at each other and push LoHa's lynch more, but we do need to generate some discussion to analyze later down the line. But the main thing is that LoHa is doing scummy stuff and there's no way we're going to let him pass for it.

so we lynch Loha today he flips town who do we look most at d2??
we lynch him today he flips skum who do we look at d2 as being his partner??

i think we agree on Loha Lynch today we can spend a couple of days looking at other people for each of the above scenarios
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by lordj210 »

folks i will be away for the most pat of the weekend got military obligations but will be able to post in the evenings when i get home. i also agree Loha should claim if he puts an actual argument to convince enough people as he is what he says he is VT or PRT he might actually survive the day as it is he looks more or less dead now
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by lordj210 »

okay folks just got home read through and im going to VOTE: unvote. i dont think its wise to lynch a semi confirmmed PR, i got a thought in my head ive missed alot so can anyone tell me ether was on the 2nd wagon of LoHa??
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 597, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 593, lordj210 wrote:okay folks just got home read through and im going to VOTE: unvote. i dont think its wise to lynch a semi confirmmed PR, i got a thought in my head ive missed alot so can anyone tell me ether was on the 2nd wagon of LoHa??

Ether was not voting when LoHa claimed. GM actually revoted after the claim for some reason. Moosy never unvoted either. We may run up against the deadline at this point.

OceanWind should replace out.

okay i was thinking maybe Ether would be a good one to look at due to being on both the wagons on LoHa and the added fact at the start that she didnt mind putting Loha at L-2 on the 1st or 2nd real life day of the game "because sum would never do a quick lych like that" (not the exact words but preaty close) i work tomarrow have tuesday off so will reread from page 20ish to see what i find
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 642, OceanWind wrote:Page 10:

(Lordj210) - What I meant to say is that keeping someone at L-1 or L-2 might be beneficial because when they are under pressure, they might react differently than normal which might give alignment tells both ways. You were too worried about LoHa being at L-2 in post #95. If you agree that he might act differently, why worry about it?

we both agree that they might act differantly but i see it as a negtive as you see it as a posative, people will panick and especially a town under alot of pressure will act irrational wanting to show that they are town and will often times come off as skum in the way its done at least fro my personal experiance
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by lordj210 »

whats current VC?? and whens the deaive got no problem throwing a vote out there if it makes since
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by lordj210 »

@Ether i will reread from page 20 on Tuesday that will allow me to figure out where i wanna place my vote
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:12 am

Post by lordj210 »

ive read through i still aint to shure but i know wee slowly running out of town id hate to vote for GM but i think in the need of getting a lynch(as even a ML is better then a NO for town) hopefully either way it flips we will be able to get some sort of more clear picture of what we have. im gonna VOTE: goodmorning

@Ocean response to hopefully make the post you questioned me about, i went with Loha because to me it seemed as if some of her posts was contradicting what hse had said just more or less the post before, on hindsight it very well may have been LoHa was flustered with the back and forth and was tired of it im not shure

@SilverWolf yes i remember saying that, the part that i was thinking was a hint/breadcrumb of a PR was from I suggest you take care not to misrepresent, it might paint me scummy and you don't want that if you're town.

the reason i took this as a hint was because LoHa was more or less in my head saying dont make me look skummy im town i got a PR i gotta use it (it stemmed from the part at the very end of the sentance that says "you dont want that if your town")

so Sillver and Ocean i hope the post makes since
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:51 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 718, Mightymandarin wrote:
In post 705, lordj210 wrote:ive read through i still aint to shure but i know wee slowly running out of town id hate to vote for GM but i think in the need of getting a lynch(as even a ML is better then a NO for town) hopefully either way it flips we will be able to get some sort of more clear picture of what we have. im gonna VOTE: goodmorning

Isn't this a pretty bad reason to vote? You should be convinced by his argument, it should align with your own suspicions which you perhaps were unable to articulate yourself. It shouldn't be based on "well we gotta lynch somebody" even though I know we do.

Just to reiterate, we still have 30+ hours left, we've gotten all these votes on GM in about that amount of time.

Still, I guess there's so little information to go on Day 1, the first lynch
is
based more on hunches/tone than deductive reasoning?

its i know im gonna be gone tomarrow for work so wont be around a whole lot so im gonna settle now instead of possibly still sitting on no vote at the end of the day and being the decideing person and there being no lynch as i know that no lynch is worse then a mislynch
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by lordj210 »

wow looks like alot happened while i was away at work, i see i was pushed to L-1 at 1 point, i also see i got unvoted by 1 to bring me down to L-2, seems as how when i was at L-1 i didnt get lynched im going to guess that at least 1 skum was on that lynch bandwagon(if not both). i am thinking that if only 1 skum is/was on me then the other is on GM neither wants to be the hammer as it will draw attention to themselves. they are going in opposite dirrections as they want to somewhat distance themselves and also dont really care if there is a lych or not

im curious what exactly is the case on me other then some sort of slight connection between me and LoHa(when i saw something as a breadcrumb that wasnt a breadcrumb)
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by lordj210 »

and to add to the last point with that said im thinking GM is town ut with no time left to make a case and get a wagon going i feel it will be ether him or me today if there is a lynch
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 750, goodmorning wrote:
In post 749, lordj210 wrote:and to add to the last point with that said im thinking GM is town ut with no time left to make a case and get a wagon going i feel it will be ether him or me today if there is a lynch

this post is also gross

not shure i get what yah mean by gross can you explain it?
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 757, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm around, i'll hammer lord if need be, but im not hammering him without a claim, i still want to see GM dead.

ill claim if need be as i said in the post 2 posts before that it would be either me or GM i know my allignment and im reading GM as the same allignment as me. ill be here for a cuple of hours so feel free to ask me to claim if yah want
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by lordj210 »

i would like to know where this case on me came from?? its as if i said i pu my vte on GM due to not gonna be around come time for the deadline and it set off lights of me being defenseless so lets try to push a quick lynch. i know that i do bealive Ether said she would be willing to settle on e but other then that im not shure im not even shure if there is a case on me i know i missed here and there but never saw anything pointed my way, answeed questions that was asked of me.
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by lordj210 »

im not shure what to think of silver voting then un voting then re voting deffinatly seems odd
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by lordj210 »

is there any way to see if mandarian has logged in recently??? be interested to know if hes been on and just holding off voting as well spose a no vote could be looked at also being no lynch especially in this scenario
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by lordj210 »

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 3&t=214119 most recent one with me in it finished as well was town there again player TimWoodbury
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by lordj210 »

Sakaraa if you still wish me to claim let me know and i will
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by lordj210 »

honestly i think either way a town is gonna be lynched today it is all up to witch one is getting lynched, do i want to live yes but im willing to take the sword if need be its really witch one of us do you think will give you more info on the 2 skums after the lynch. Im still thinking that 1 skum is on me the other is on GM unless mandarian is the other (im not shue to much of him) its hard to tell.
we know LoHa is claimed town, me, so if skum is on GM then its either Sakura Hana or OceanWind
on me i think goodmorning is town leaves Ether,MoosyDoosy, SilverWolf

and the wildcard mandarin

my thoughts on goodmorning i just have a gut feeling im not shure how exactly to explain it though i may be wrong ive not a clue. i think its just because in the past games (the 3 off site) the D1 lynch has always been a mislynch so thats weighing heavy on me figure you have 9 people total you know your own allignment if town you have 8 to pick from so 2 chances out of 8 to more or less guess the right person not exactly good
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by lordj210 »

it is interesting how GM was around to say the post was gross but just 2 mins later was gone and hasnt explained how it was gross that is for shure
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by lordj210 »

im currious of MightyMandarian due to the no vote, was on and had time to throw a vote one way or the other but did not vote and allowed it to go down to the final hours did he not want to vote his partner and not wanna be the final person to vote me and being the hammer??

and im also curious of silverwolf did silver not want me to claim as it was already known that GM was skum and didnt wanna be the cause of me being lyched ie not wanting to get town looking his way did SW go on his partner to get the town cred for making the right choice??

i got Loha,Ether,Me as town Sakura was pushing for GM a good portion of the end of d1 so ive also gotta put Sakura down as Town
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 812, Mightymandarin wrote:I didn't vote for goodmorning because I still wasn't sure.

I agree with the case against Moosy. VOTE: Moosy

i wasnt shure either but i went with it for the chance of getting a lynch however you went with nothing at all
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by lordj210 »

okay so moosey is hard claiming jailkeeper, i will say i am a little confused as to why he did like 10 posts in a row that basically said nothing at all other then the last one that hard claimed JK.

i am curious Loha you are 1 shot bulletproof moosey is JK and did not use his action there was no night kill so did skum use the kill testing out to see if LoHa was telling the truth about being BP or did they somehow after the whole time miss the deadline OR is LoHa smart and pulling a fast one on us and is the 2nd skum??

i still think Sakura is town due to being heavily after GM durning D1 cat imagine if sakura was skum she woulda pushed her partner the majorty of the day.
Ether im on the edge about
Moosey claimed JK so assumeing hes telling the truth hes town
Mandarian still suspicious of for not voteing either way durning D1 and bringing it down to final minutes
Ocean im null on dont have a feeling either way
SW as i said in post earliear did he bring it to last minutes of the day thnking super hard and trying to think what to do to get town cred or was he really not shure what to do?
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by lordj210 »

do i think LoHa is town yah most liley so prollly ovethinking it just me putting everything out there thts in my head
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by lordj210 »

kinda hard to do a meta off a game where i replaced into and was only there for a few days before leaving(RL days not game days)
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:47 am

Post by lordj210 »

VOTE: mightymandarian he held out not voteing d1 and allwed it to drag down to final hours on top of that just really dont look good
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 903, Mightymandarin wrote:@Ether I guess I realize I was going more by coming to a conclusion first and trying to find evidence that fits. I think it really just comes down to me being lazy and not taking the time to really think. Also there's a lot of jargon being thrown around that I'm not familiar with and have to stop and look up every acronym and it feels a bit like reading a textbook at times. I've kept quiet most of this game because I've just been observing how other people build cases; I think that's a good way to learn.

I was pretty sure about Moosy but since he claimed, that pretty much just leaves lordj who is trying to make a case against me for a pretty weak reason, since you could argue the same thing if I was the last person to vote. If I were scum I'd might as well hammer my partner because that makes me look more town, right? I guess there's different points of views about vote count analysis (another thing I had to look up). I could go back and comb the thread and build case against lordj, but it looks like other people are already doing that for me. Keep up the good work, everyone.

if yah think im skum then lynch me and kill a vanilla towni and lose another townie at night long as town wins in the long un im fine with being the sacrifical goat today though i still say mandarian needs to be looked at tomarrow
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:02 am

Post by lordj210 »

I think everyone who is more active is playing well. I'd say Moosy and Lordj210 are not playing well. Moosy because of a one-note attitude, "just lynch me then," (same ploy GM used at the end, btw) and lordj210 because he spells "sure" as "shure," like he's just typing things wrong on purpose and not saying that much or putting that much out there, I feel.

you act as if you didnt even read where i was asked about my spelling on d1 where i said my spelling sucked and at times was in a rush and didnt bother with spell check
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by lordj210 »

im still leaning heavily on mandarin as skum followed by SW for same reasons i stated fom start of d2
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #83) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by lordj210 »

look at it this way the 1 person who did not vote AT all yesterday is once again NOT VOTING as of yet today. im not great with producing these read things but i decent at putting out what im thinking even if its just looking at 1 or 2 people.
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:15 am

Post by lordj210 »

@LoHa wh are you directing the questions towrds?
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:29 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 956, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 945, lordj210 wrote:im still leaning heavily on mandarin as skum followed by SW for same reasons i stated fom start of d2

I believe you said me bringing us to the last seconds of the day was an attempt to get towncred. Not really. We had several hours before deadline. It was you or GM. GM's anger at me looked kind of genuine so I changed my mind. You made a couple posts during that that looked kind of townie so I went back to GM. I couldn't really make up my mind between the two of you but I had been scumreading GM for a long time and there was no reason to erase all my reasons for scumreading her because she was frustrated at being caught. What really sealed it for me, is she wouldn't of treated me the way she has this game if she was town. I've played enough town games with her to know that. She was either avoiding me or telling me I wasn't worth bothering with as either alignment. She always engages me when she's been town. She was avoiding me, snapping at me, and also trying to set me up as a future scumread. She was willing to wagon me and get me lynched if someone else started the wagon. Without ever bothering to tell anyone what she thought about my alignment. What town player says they'll lynch someone without looking into them first? What town player says someone else has to start the wagon first?

lordj is a fine lynch. It's PoE to me at this point but there's been nothing lordj has done to lead me to believe he's town. I'm willing to listen to someone saying he's town and why but at this point, LoHa and Moosey are uncc'd PR's so I'm not touching them. Sakura and OceanWind went after GM pretty hard and both look townie to me so not interested. Ether is my third choice but her posts today have looked good-she's explaining herself and doing a good job of telling us everything she's thinking-being transparent. MightyMandarin is scummy for not voting and sitting back and calling everything interesting but his paranoia over the experienced players early on seemed genunine enough. He could be scum still but he's in second place. First is lordj. It's PoE sure, but I am not seeing anything that screams town and I have outlined some issues I've had with this posts. Sometimes he makes one that looks kind of townie and makes me change my mind though. So I would not be opposed to MightyMandarin today if we decided to go that way. But for now, lordj seems the stronger of the choices but only barely. He should do something to convince me he's town if he really is.

im jsut gonna say im a safe town mislynch ie you wont be killing anyone important by killing me
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:40 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 959, MoosyDoosy wrote:@lordj210, can you just explain why you did this early in D1?

You first say that no lynch is very bad for town:
In post 68, lordj210 wrote:
In post 67, Mightymandarin wrote:
In post 64, SilverWolf wrote:Well, did they say why?

Well, it's been a few years. One guy convincing everyone to lynch me said "all you do is deflect." Like am I not supposed to address the points in the case he's making about me? Another thing was, they were all experienced players and were constantly referring to past games to make points about each other's scuminess. It seemed every post I made dug me deeper. Anyways, I never got how day 1 was supposed to work in this. There's always joke voting and people taking joke voting seriously.

It is bad for town not to vote, right? I'll go read the newbie guide.

from what ive seen and heard no lynching is almsot always bad for town weather the lynch ends up being a mislynch or not its still almsot always ad to no lynch

And then you proceed to do this:
In post 110, lordj210 wrote:ill be heading of to work here shortly but tonight i will be able to give more but right now i cant really say ive got much a read on anyone, and also to fix the l-2 that i dont like i will be
VOTE: UNVOTE vote no lynch for the momemt

Just wondering what the rationale was in taking an action you said was bad for town.

was early in the day and i do bealive i was in a rush either heading to bed or heading to work my main oint in the unvote was to get the vote off LoHa so noone fast lynched , yes i realize novote and no lynch are differant things however the vote was plased elsewhere a couple of days later, and i still dont know where the wagon on me came from at the end of d1
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:28 am

Post by lordj210 »

i like that MM gives us a god direction to look if he flips town wich by the sounding of it is that he will flip town
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by lordj210 »

if it was me guys dont yah think id of killed one of the ones going for me?? my only thought now is if d1 they tried to kill LoHa to use the 1 shot BP why not kill LoHa last night? so IF moosey used his night action on LoHa last night (wich we dont know and now will not know) then i d bealive it 100% clears LoHa.

we know Moosey and MM was town and GM was skum so can we look back to see who was 1)late to jump onto GM's lynch and was on the MM Lynch

that means
me on the GM lynch and said till the end i thought GM was town due to a gut feeling then i said MM was skummy for not voting at all D1
SW late to join on both the Lynches thought D2 SW was skummy for brining it down to the wire and was in the middle of the group to lynch MM
Ether was the one to get a counter wagon on D1 on me followed by GM and then moosey, was then the hammer on MM on D2 never really explained her case on me D1

im thinking moosey may have been killed as he prolly said something that was pointed in the right direction on saturday my day offim gonna read his posts to see where he was going at the end of D2
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by lordj210 »

and yes i know i listed myself on that lst as i am on the chopping block and put everything out there as to the choices thats in my head
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by lordj210 »

@Eather what makes you figure your not going anywhere at night
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by lordj210 »

In post 1052, SilverWolf wrote:LoHa-What does that VCA tell you about anyone?

it shows how people voted when i have sunay off so ill be looking at that more to see if any of the d1 votes mirror with GM's votes ie maybe a peson changes votes when GM did aybe a person voted after/before GM and so forth
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #92) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:20 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 1069, SilverWolf wrote:
Intent to Hammer

I'll do it tomorrow just in case Sakura still has something to say, she's the only one I can think of that might want to say something else.

Also, lordj should say something as well just in case this is town to help us going forward.

I really hope it wins the game though. I think it will.

all i got to say is look at SW im a VT
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #93) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by lordj210 »

VOTE: SilverWolf
hes been on every lynch so far i dont trust him

Edited the vote:~Mala
Last edited by Malakittens on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by lordj210 »

thats exactly what makes you a prime skum canadite, you was the hammer on GM thus gaining your major town cred
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:06 am

Post by lordj210 »

where is sakura anyways shes the one holding yall back from lynching me and shes dissapeared......
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #96) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:10 am

Post by lordj210 »

@LoHa how many times have i said my spelling sucks this game...
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by lordj210 »

what ive not a clue at what your going on about in the last post LoHa
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by lordj210 »

im inclined to agree the last skum s either SW or ther
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by lordj210 »

ummm english that i can understand please
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by lordj210 »

you just killed a VT . et it be know I AM NOT SKUM I AM VT. SW i bet ur next to go and it will end the game
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by lordj210 »

SW you got town cred lynched ur partner you then hammered me you also was on the last lynch it makes since for it to be you, you can be pissed if you want but your dead

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”