Newbie 1656 : Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Call of the Wild
Call of the Wild
Goon
Call of the Wild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Call of the Wild »

In post 250, Ether wrote:Eh. I think it's just a fallacy people let themselves fall into, I don't think it's scummy. Sometimes people get confirmation bias, that's all.

Confbias without engaging me or the game?

Reachy reasoning for scumreads is always scummy to me.

Then again, I was tunneled into oblivion in 1598 where a townie spent a good part of D1 taking every single thing in my ISO and making it out to be scummy and I scumread him for it.

Town usually don't go looking for things to paint as scummy.

I'd like OceanWind to engage the game more rather than just simply wall post.
Hydra of Titus and SilverWolf
Call of the Wild
Call of the Wild
Goon
Call of the Wild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:46 am

In post 536, Mightymandarin wrote:You originally said you saw SW as town. Could you reiterate what has changed your mind, Moosy?

In post 548, Mightymandarin wrote:I will. I'm still wondering why Moosy is "all up for the Silver Wolf lynch," as he just made one post about her saying she posted self-consciously.

Yeah, address this Moosey.

You said this.
In post 221, MoosyDoosy wrote:o
goodmorning
- town. good morning to you. Posts freely and shares thoughts, pressures points, and dealt with pressure nicely.
SilverWolf
- town. Actively asking questions and sharing opinion freely.
Ether
- town lean. Posts freely and seems to be pursuing what she wants. Only off-putting thing was when she lay a trap for a reaction by voting for LoHa and nobody reacted to it so she had to pursue it awkwardly by herself.
Mightymandarin
- town lean primarily because he's a newbie, but be wary. I don't like how he came into the thread trumpeting that he was a newbie and I'd like to see whether he keeps pulling the newbie card or not.

And later this.
In post 230, MoosyDoosy wrote:@OceanWind
Yeh, I’m not up for a SilverWolf lynch today. I think you might be getting tunneled and you’re reaching a bit. Not to mention SilverWolf was actually fairly active and not being minimal at all so I don’t really see where you’re coming from.

And now you are saying I should be lynched. So explain the change. If its about my post about GM, I already addressed that. If it's about me being scum with LoHa, then that's ridiculously stupid. If you are town then you are not making sense.
Call of the Wild
Call of the Wild
Goon
Call of the Wild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:02 pm

If I had a cc, I'd be all over it but I don't. I wish I did as that would be exciting and fun!! Almost as fun as the last time I was cop in a game and came out with a guilty on someone everyone was townreading. That was a blast because they were talking about killing me N1 and went with someone else instead. I never would of gotten that guilty out if they did that!!

Anyway, I am for sure going to exlude LoHa, Sakura, Ocean Wind, MoosyDoosy as scum-barring a cc.

That leaves lordj, MightyMandarin, and Ether.

Sorry Ether but GM was just too suspicious to be a PR. It was her play towards me that did it for me as she never brushes me off or insinuates I'm too annoying to deal with, or refuses to read me while hinting I'm scum. That was seriously off.

She still came very close to convincing me she was town with her AtE at the end.

Oh well.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”