Newbie 1752: Wave - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 8, CloudKicker wrote:And btw rask fliped scum VOTE: raskolnikov
Thanks for outting your partner.

VOTE: rasko
In post 14, The Turkish Delight wrote:Have you ever played mafia on another site? If yes, then how many games have you played? What were your alignments and did you win or lose? Whats your experience? I guess some is having their first ever game but wanna ask it
I've played on EpicMafia, a chatbox based mafia website. Games tend to last roughly 5-10 minutes a piece. I've won and lost as town, mafia, and third party. My experience on this site is a few games. You can read the completed ones if you're into meta. They aren't all that great though.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Tenshii »

VOTE: Cloud
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 24, CloudKicker wrote:I have a crap load of experience at epicmafia but this is my 2nd-3rd game in forum mafia. I am a huge troll, i lie, i cap, i ate, i troll and i spamm as both alignement, so beware but my reads are top notch, rarely wrong.
What is cap?
In post 25, CloudKicker wrote:Also inb4 omgus, tenshii had 1 shitpost and 1 vote on town so far, desmond leaning town.
Where did I shitpost? Where did I vote town?
In post 27, The Turkish Delight wrote:Screaming that you're town is not a towny move at all. Also, you already said you are a huge troll, you lie and you do stuff, i dont see a reason why i should trust your word at this point.
Not voting on your scumread and/or suspicion.

VOTE: The Turkish Delight
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 27, The Turkish Delight wrote:
CloudKicker wrote:Also inb4 omgus, tenshii had 1 shitpost and 1 vote on town so far, desmond leaning town.
What was omgus..?
@Cloud, You should answer this question.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Tenshii »

@Cloud, What's your read on me atm?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 35, The Turkish Delight wrote:He wasnt a major scumread for me. He is just a little suspicious for me atm. Changing votes all the time is not my thing.
As of this post, you have a vote on me from Page 1 for "jokes"
You then have suspicion and don't follow it up. Why aren't you voting for people you suspect?
In post 37, Blakebtb23 wrote:We even made a power ranking for mafia (alongside our Melee power rankings) : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1831303955
Ayy Melee. :D
In post 51, Hellfire Missile wrote:Okay, just read through all 3 pages, and have come up with a question. So, i can just lynch random people right? Like, first time Mafia Forum so i have no idea what i'm doing >.< (I can't edit posts right?)
TECHNICALLY, you could vote randomly but it's frowned upon. Random lynches is just RNG roulette and at that point it's not really playing mafia. Generally random voting is only done early game (aka RVS - Random Voting Stage) but even then you're better off using your vote to try to get information/reactions instead of just randomly voting.

Yes, you cannot edit posts.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by Tenshii »

I currently scumread Cloud and Turkish. I don't know if they are/aren't mafia together. I'd vote both if I could.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 59, Drone wrote:Why Turkish? I think Cloud is a bit scummier.
Turkish "was" not voting for his suspicion. A common play by scum is to attack/suspect town without voting them so that when the Town gets lynched, the scum isn't on the wagon. It's basically, "You can't hold me responsible for a town lynch I wasn't on"
In post 63, The Turkish Delight wrote:My vote on you was a joke vote at first. But I had scummy vibes from you later yesterday. Otherwise i was gonna unvote you before i go to sleep. I get some scummy vibes from Cloud too, but nothing major from both of you. So i haven changed my vote.
What exactly gave you scummy vibes from both people? Quote them please.
In post 80, Desmond wrote:Hello, nice to be here. Is this particular part a joke or some MS tradition that you should live? As in, are ICs always town?
Every player has an equal chance of getting a role.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 74, CloudKicker wrote:Why do you scumread me, go.
Also youre wrong about rvs, if you alignement tell with a random vote below page 5
youre not a really good player
In post 76, CloudKicker wrote:
Turkish looks like obvious town,
hellfire claims to not know what hes doing, but i feel like hes also a bit dumbtelling on purpose. Thenshii had the worst first post so far on the whole table and he foses 2 towns
The bold shows hypocrisy considering that as of this post, it's Page 4. Also I scumread you because you apparently suspect me for multiple reasons yet you aren't voting me.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Tenshii »

@Cloud, Why do you townread Turkish?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 85, Drone wrote:Tenshii, it would have been much more significant if that was happening while there's a wagon rolling on Cloud. besides, so early on. Can't tell much.
His suspicion on me, not Cloud. Although you could argue there was a wagon forming on Cloud too and he didn't vote for that.
In post 99, CloudKicker wrote:I litteraly outed that desmond is most likely town, despite h being fosed by blunt or so -> he should actually believe that i am town from his pov or at least towny for defending him, tet he votes me out of the blue as 3rd votes with a weak sheep -> thats scummy boi
So what now, is Desmond town or scum to you?
In post 112, CloudKicker wrote:Also, BBT i need you here, i am literraly appealing to unclear because i need help to convince the town that i am trying to not screw this whole game. This is ate yes, ate isnt alignement indicative. I got lynched hundreds of times by subpar who cannot understand that this isnt alignement related.
That's not AtE. If anything, that's buddying. Why specifically appeal to BBT?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Tenshii »

MafiaScum.net Hammering Etiquette

When a person is at L-1, anybody who wants to hammer shouldn't hammer right away. Instead, he should "declare his intent to hammer."

Then the person who's about to be hammered can claim their role and make a final defense/words post. At that point, the person who declared intent to hammer can hammer if he likes.

This is the etiquette on this website and most of the experienced players will follow this.

Anybody who quick hammers without going through this process is generally scummy.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Tenshii »

VOTE: Hellfire
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Current Reads:
Town - Cloud, Turkish, Rask
Lean - Hellfire, Desmond
Null - Blake, BBT
Scum - Drone

VOTE: Drone
In post 278, Hellfire Missile wrote:Are there any fast games of online mafia? (Can be off site)

We're still on day one.

(it's because i''m used to IRL 10-30 minute games)
EpicMafia is chatbox mafia site with games around 10min. I think MafiaUniverse is a forum that hosts quick games too but I can't confirm for sure.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 282, CloudKicker wrote:Youre probably town for that read list. i disagree on drone and both hellfire+ desmond but i can see myself bieng wrong more than on turkish + rask
What was your reason for TR'ing Drone?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 284, Drone wrote:What's your reason for scum reading me?
I don't like how you've treated the Cloud and Hellfire wagon. You misrepped one of Cloud's townreads as a confirm to get a wagon going and you declared intent to hammer despite an there being an IC slot who posted nothing. There was the "if x flips town then his attacker must be scum" post you made but I don't necessarily find that indicative since I can see that logic coming from a newer player.

My thoughts on Hellfire:

The wagon is bad. There's also a lot of talk for him faking his experience but no one is considering the idea of him being a newb at first and then learning through strategy guides on wiki. He posted about it on The only thing you could perceive as scummy is his accidental "hammer." And I can see this coming from newbtown. Note that this was before his 139.
In post 333, Raskolnikov wrote:Want tenshii to explain his reads, even though they're pretty close to my own.
Do you want anything in specific?
In post 340, Hellfire Missile wrote:What happened to spelling?
Do you think this is scummy?
In post 353, Hellfire Missile wrote:I don't even know how to read still.

I don't know who's Mafia or Townie or whatever
Lol at how our IC is inactive. This is how I personally play. Feel free to use it if it helps you.

Mafia know who each other are and they know who is aligned with the town. Their win condition is to eliminate the town.
Town do not know who each other are and they don't know who is aligned with the mafia. Their win condition is to eliminate the mafia.

Every player is doing things to achieve one of their win conditions. So you analyze with the mindset of:
"Is this action a player did more helpful to achieve a town win or a mafia win?"
"Is this action a player did more likely to come from a townie or a mafia?"

If you're mafia, you have to make it look like you're achieving a town win while trying to achieve a mafia win at the same time. Otherwise, by just straight up going for your win condition of eliminating town, you'd look really scummy.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 362, Drone wrote:[1] The IC has been prodded, posted he'll post, and still he's yet to do so. If you think that I depend on the IC to move things you're wrong.
[2] I'd like a few examples from the Hellfire/Cloud wagon you're talking about I'd also like to add in the fact you haven't commented even once about my interactions with Cloud or Hellfire. [3] Your read on Cloud was that he's scum.
[4] I think your scum read and vote on me are opportunistic.

[5] While you're explaining what's with the opportunism, I would like you to comment on my latest posts, Blake interactions and why suddenly you're not thinking Cloud is scum.
1. So going onto to Day 2 with a slot that basically hasn't posted anything is fine with you? You're denying all kinds of potential D1 information on that slot.
2. Considering that my reasons for voting for you were related to the Hellfire/Cloud wagons, this is a misrep.
3. Reads can change. I even outted a townread on him in the same post I voted you.
4. I think you're just calling things opportunistic because you don't have an actual defense.
5. Leaning town on Blake. Cloud seems too out there and grabbing so much attention to be scum.
In post 367, Hellfire Missile wrote:ML'ing?

POE?
Mis-Lynch-Ing and Process of Elimination
In post 382, Raskolnikov wrote:Desmond. Also, I kind of assume you scumread drone for the same reason as me, but don't actually know.
Desmond - I liked his 80 as a potential town slip. I liked his willingness to attack Cloud, who had a slight town read on Desmond.
Drone - I outted my reasons in a previous posts, but to reiterate it was due to misrepping and ending D1 early w/ an inactive IC slot.
In post 384, Raskolnikov wrote:Would be willing to end after I get a bit more out of desmond and tenshii, so that's today or tomorrow. Doesn't look like bbt replacement is coming any time soon, waiting for it probably not worth.
The fuck? We have over a week left. Why not wait for said slot?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 423, CloudKicker wrote:Like honestly, this post is textbook mafia. I kinda didnt realize since i was focused on hellfire/desmond
What is "textbook mafia" about it?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 456, Drone wrote:Okay, now what do you expect town to take from this post Desmond? You're okay with lynching Cloud even though you believe he may be town after all just because you're too lazy to read others?
Why should we keen you? You just said you're anti town.
That's BEING anti town.
VOTE: Desmond
Where's Tenshii and Char?
So does anti-town = scum to you?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Tenshii »

@Hellfire Do you have any kind of thoughts/reads with regards to anyone or their posts? Even if the thoughts/reads seem useless or bad to you, it helps everyone else read you.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 530, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 528, Tenshii wrote:@Hellfire Do you have any kind of thoughts/reads with regards to anyone or their posts? Even if the thoughts/reads seem useless or bad to you, it helps everyone else read you.
no.
Not even personality thoughts? This guy seems smart? This guy seems like a noob? This guy seems like a troll? I don't like the way this guy speaks? Anything at all?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 544, CloudKicker wrote:Creature and rask i am asking you to unvote drone, creature agreed with my reads on hellfire but keep his vote on drone is a scumtell.

I am asking you both
But they're voting Desmond?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 551, Charloux wrote:My lynchpool so far consists of Blake, Desmond, Tenshi and Rasko. Let's see if i can narrow it down a bit more.
Elaborate?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Tenshii »

VOTE: Hellfire
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 570, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Perhaps they were swayed by Raskol's post explaining the safety of lynching Hellfire.
Essentially this. I don't like the idea of Hellfire being alive in future days. The best thing to his name is some reactions. I'm not down to commit to a townread when the only information to read him off of will essentially be posts like these. Today is the best day for policy.
In post 571, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Tenshii, why did you drop this question so easily before moving on to Hellfire's wagon? My initial impression of you was that you were trying to milk information out of this D1 as you posted earlier in 392, but this feels contradictory.
It was obvious I wasn't going to get any substantial information from it. Combine it with the fact that I tr the slot, that led me to drop it.
In post 575, Charloux wrote:@ssbm: Townread on Drone, slight townread on hell, slight townread on cloud based on his posts after my FOS on him. Town Creature is a very strong asset after some time passes, so i will leave him alone today. Null reads on everybody else-is what i would say, but Blake's naked L-1 vote seems too much for me. VOTE: Blake
See.
In post 603, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I strongly encourage everyone to reread through approximately post 300 through the lens that Blake and Tenshii are the scum and see if their actions make sense. The typical pattern I noticed was as follows:
1. Town begins arguing with or accusing other Town of being scum. Cloud is always involved. I believe Tenshii was the first to notice Cloud's fire was easy to fan, and Blake caught on by the second wagon.
2. One or the other of Tenshii or Blake posts something that sounds towny but in actuality is designed to lead Cloud into calling for wagon and voting.
3. The scum that leads Cloud on is the first to side with him for a flimsy reason. They vote second or third.
4. The other scum hops onto the wagon as the third or fourth vote. By being in the middle of the wagon they avoid having to hammer or call someone out in the first place, appearing to be sheep or to be placing votes to create "pressure."
5. One of the townies realizes the wagon has formed really quickly and for seemingly no reason and backs out of voting to prevent too early of a lynch. This usually loops into the next wagon in the repeating pattern at step 1.
What posts specifically are you referring to when each of these events are occurring? Quote them. Where are you at in regards to Drone/Charloux now? Without regard to any other reads, i.e. because you scumread me and Blake, Drone is town.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 632, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Creature why did you hammer without giving me an opportunity to push Tenshii further? There was still plenty of time to deadline at that point, at least I thought so.
@Creature, Why did you dodge this Creature? Also, explain your progression from townreading Rask to scumreading her?
In post 657, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 608, Tenshii wrote:What posts specifically are you referring to when each of these events are occurring? Quote them. Where are you at in regards to Drone/Charloux now? Without regard to any other reads, i.e. because you scumread me and Blake, Drone is town.
Almost forgot about this with the night cycle. Hopefully the above post with all the post links gives you an idea of what I was reading when I saw these events. I can only be sure of Cloud, and he is town. Charloux still hasn't posted enough to give me an idea of where he's at, but I was satisfied enough to postpone him for D2 after his . Drone feels town but he could be deceiving me. This is why I continue to question Drone as he votes for Blake. If Drone is the scum and he just sheeps me he can blame MLs on me.
Why are you townreading Cloud? That 575 basically gave you no info, why were okay with that? Is there something more to Drone being town than "feels?"
In post 664, Charloux wrote:UNVOTE: Blake I think he should claim regardless
Why should he claim?
In post 667, Drone wrote:VOTE: Tenshii
I don't like Tenshii's low activity.
Not everyone is going to be able to be logged on everyday.
In post 678, Drone wrote:I'd also want to know how that hammer from Creature looks fine to you. I've played with Creature before, my first game with him was quite a shocker for me.
Then what are your scumreads?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Tenshii »

@Mod, V/LA until Saturday, Nov 11th.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 687, Tenshii wrote:In post 632, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Creature why did you hammer without giving me an opportunity to push Tenshii further? There was still plenty of time to deadline at that point, at least I thought so.

@Creature, Why did you dodge this Creature? Also, explain your progression from townreading Rask to scumreading her?
@Creature
In post 691, Blakebtb23 wrote:Tenshii's latest post has upped his scum possibility in my eyes a ton, he ignored all the accusations against him and asked 4 seperate questions, then went v/la for 3 days.
What accusations? There was an empty vote with a weak meta read and a team scumread that didn't explain any scuminess to it.

P-Edit: I thought I posted a response to Kyouko's 636 but I guess I didn't. I'll post about it soon.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Tenshii »

VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko
In post 636, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Tenshii drops a bare Hellfire vote in his 199 soon after Blake officially votes for Hellfire, putting himself and Blake on the Hell wagon with Cloud. Add Raskol (who at that point was on for policy reasons, and she flipped town anyways) and that puts Hell on L-1.
Even though I've explained why I naked voted, Kyouko is trying to use the naked vote as a justification for being scummy.
In post 636, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Tenshii's 281 sheeps Raskol and votes drone when he senses the tides of the wagon turning. Raskol has a lot of people thinking she's town at this point (and she turned out to be) so he goes after Drone.
This is severely misrepping my progression from:

Voting Hellfire > Unvoting/Townreading Hellfire > Scumreading Drone
In post 636, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I also thought Tenshii's 84 and Blake's 110 were really weird together. Why is Blake repeating Tenshii's question for him, especially when Blake, to this point, at least reads turkish as a townlean? This is what initially aroused my suspicion during the reread.
You've said this aroused your suspicion yet I can't arrive at any logical conclusion as to how this is scum indicative at all.
In post 703, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Right now I have intent to put Tenshii at (L-1), and would not unvote if intent to hammer was declared by someone. Want to hear Cloud, Blake, and Charloux's opinions on this, since the hammer at that point would be jointly on me and one of them.
Why are you so cautious about putting your (I think biggest?) scumread at L-1?
In post 703, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I don't like the way he comes in for a quick post that mostly asks questions instead of answers them, then goes V/LA to a day that doesn't match the date, so I'm not even sure when he's supposed to come back (Fri 11 or Sat 12). Sometimes I lose track of the day but never the date so I'm leaning towards him being back the 11th.
What questions? Quote them. Also this is trying to paint V/LA (which is NAI) as something that is scum indicative.

Also, Kyouko is milking the crap out of not being on the Hellfire wagon.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 722, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Still getting a general vibe of a lack of a willingness to provide answers from Tenshii. Another post in the same vein as pretty much every one of his lengthy posts- I'm not getting much of anything from it except more questions. I'm not going to bother quoting questions because it seems like the last time I quoted the specific things you asked me to quote you very selectively waded through the things I brought up and addressed what you felt like with questions and didn't explain anything about your own motivations. You say I "try to use" things you do against you and "severely misrep" you.
Translation: An excuse to dodge all my points on Kyouko. An excuse for not providing questions that didn't exist.

What exactly do you have on me? (*cough* nothing.) Your whole initial read on me was based on Cloud being Town and Blake being scum with me. The latter which you've slowly started to let go on. A lot of your case on me is indeed twisting NAI things and painting them scummy.

The whole "i'm not going to quote" thing is a lie considering that you didn't even ask questions that I didn't answer in the first place.

The whole "waded through the things I addressed...." is called DEFENDING. This is again what I mean when Kyouko is twisting things.

If I get lynched today, get Kyouko tomorrow.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 721, CloudKicker wrote:Theres 100% at the very very least 1 mafia in creature and drone imho
What makes you think that?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Tenshii »

CREATURE ANSWER MY QUESTION ALREADY

Cop outs if cop has guilty. Alternatively, cop outs with guilty on Kyouko and we quicklynch Kyouko today.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Going from L-1 to a single vote like a boss.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Tenshii »

What accusations? Evasive towards what? I refuted everything you had on me.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Tenshii »

I think we should just no lynch w/o claiming. All of the reward possibilities for Night PR's outweigh any reward I can think of for claiming/lynching today.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Unless we're lynching today, I think it's optimal to just NL without talking to not influence the nightkill in a wifom-esque way.

VOTE: No Lynch
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Thoughts on mass hypo claiming for every role? Cop, Doctor, Tracker, Jailkeeper?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Hypo claiming is where you post real/fake results for a role. I think we should hypo claim for each role. You can't hypoclaim 1-shot Bulletproof because there aren't any reports to post with that role.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Actually nvm, hypo claiming seems like a bad idea. I think we should NL again. Lynching in mylo is unoptimal in every way possible. Somebody should die before we lynch.

VOTE: No Lynch
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 1050, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I doubt 1shot BP even gets told if they get shot
Can confirm
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Tenshii »

I think Kyouko should announce his jail target tonight before today's hammer. In a best case scenario where roleblocker is lynched, the jail target either becomes clear or we get a mislynch because the last mafia has to be a goon. If a goon is lynched then hopefully the last mafia is a goon as well.

Also I agree with Drone being scum but I won't vote yet for the sake of letting Kyouko talk.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Tenshii »

Oh my god. I really want to vote Drone. But at the same time I'm really scared and not confident in my reads.

I'm gonna reread the game sometime today/tomorrow and decide by then.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Tenshii »

Creature do you have reads?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 1089, Creature wrote:Besides ssbm, I'm confident Charloux is town.
But why do you think he's town? What are your thoughts on Drone?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Declaring intent to hammer.

Also fml why am I townreading Creature even though I'm pretty sure he's done nothing all game.

Am I bad? Oh my god. I'll have to rethink life if Creature flips scum.

P-Edit: I'm already bad so whatever.

But yeah idk, I townread Creature. Drone scumread. And idk which of Blake/Charloux is bussing. Lean Charloux here.

I'd finish my reread but I'm lazy and I've been thinking about the game every now and then offline. This is pretty much where I'm at.

Also, you could've gotten Creature's vote instead of waiting for me to come back from a prod.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Tenshii »

I don't get the Creature scumread.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Why are you townreading Charloux?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Tenshii »

VOTE: Drone
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Tenshii »

I am anxiously and excitedly waiting for this flip.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Tenshii »

I don't understand. You know there's only one mafia left right? It's impossible for it to be Charloux/Tenshii.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Tenshii »

VOTE: Blake

I am one-shot bulletproof. For the majority of the game, I tried to play like I was Vanilla Town. Early game, CloudKicker PR read me and I still don't know how he got that. I avoided reacting to it in case he was bullshitting or in case others didn't necessarily believe him. I think reacting to it in any way would give off potential info on me actually being a PR.
In post 1010, Tenshii wrote:I think we should just no lynch w/o claiming. All of the reward possibilities for Night PR's outweigh any reward I can think of for claiming/lynching today.
This is D3, the day after the first night without a kill. I wanted to NL because I wanted potential info from a potential tracker. I also thought one clear is the same as two clears so I was fine with the JK dying. I later on realized that I wouldn't necessarily be clear, but that was my thought process at the time.
In post 1031, Charloux wrote:I don't really have much patience left.
VOTE: Angel
This is D4, the day after the second night without a kill. I thought this was Charloux's soft at Jailkeeping me last night. Tenshi (single I) means Angel in Japanese. Charloux can confirm this. He even RVS'd me in a completed game because he disliked angels.
In post 1052, Tenshii wrote:
In post 1050, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I doubt 1shot BP even gets told if they get shot
Can confirm
This is me trying to communicate to what I thought was Jailkeeper!Charloux and telling him to target someone else tonight.
In post 1060, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:(Another reason I can't claim rn is because if this is the case, and if Charloux and Creature are both Goons, they would know there is no real BP Townie and Charloux would just claim it because no town would CC them. We'd then surely mislynch and lose. You must not trust any BP townie claim if it comes after mine. I will do my best to get BP townie to come forward before I claim today.)
This is where I realized I wouldn't necessarily be clear.
In post 1083, Tenshii wrote:I think Kyouko should announce his jail target tonight before today's hammer. In a best case scenario where roleblocker is lynched, the jail target either becomes clear or we get a mislynch because the last mafia has to be a goon. If a goon is lynched then hopefully the last mafia is a goon as well.
This is me trying to balance out what I've done and hide my role. There was no longer any benefit in letting my role known.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by Tenshii »

For now

UNVOTE:
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Ugh. Blake talk to me on why you think Creature is scum.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Tenshii »

I can't tell if I suck this badly or if I'm a god for reading Creature correctly despite everyone else scumreading him.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Tenshii »

Creature commit to a read and I'll sheep you.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 1200, Creature wrote:Don't mind my one-liners, everyone who played with me knows this is how I usually plays.
Can confirm
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Wait actually nvm I've only played with him when he was scum so nvm lmao. Although I assume one liners are just his thing and not scum indicative.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Tenshii »

In post 1209, Creature wrote:
In post 1206, Tenshii wrote:Wait actually nvm I've only played with him when he was scum so nvm lmao. Although I assume one liners are just his thing and not scum indicative.
Open 655?
Oh tru lol. I don't really remember that game.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Tenshii »

I was waiting on Charloux's argument. I'll vote him if he doesn't have an argument by his next post or if he replaces out.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Creature scumread/voted me relatively early on due to a meta tell. Like, the only scum motivation I can [float=][/float]see behind this is getting away with coasting. I think scum wants lynches. There's also a point in 7way, around the posts Human Sequencer quoted, where Drone is asking Creaure for lynch targets which I interpret as asking for a counterwagon opportunity since the Cloud counterwagon wasn't working.

Also Human Sequencer has some minor inconsistencies in his posts. And I don't agree with how he arrived at his reads.

Also referring back to how you pointed out Charloux cop bait, I think that and his vote soft on me during 6 way has more scum motivation than town.

VOTE: Human
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Tenshii »

I don't get why that read progression would be scum indicative. You're also not considering circumstances where he rereads and finds that point.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Tenshii »

I've explained it already
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In theory, a death only helps town considering that no one is actually clear. So NL is fine.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 1263, Human Sequencer wrote:I will eat my hat if scum isn't creature.
I'm holding you to that.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Tenshii »

I'm not confirmed though. The only reason I cc'd Blake was cuz I thought I could win the cc.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Tenshii »

Btw Creature why the Blake vote late D5?
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Tenshii »

Ok.

VOTE: Human
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #67) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Tenshii »

Me too. Probably.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Tenshii »

Well I suck. GG tho.

I just really thought Char/Human was scum.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Tenshii »

BTW, what's up with me being PR read? What did I do that was so obvious? Both CloudKicker and the scum have shown PR reads on me.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”