Newbie 1752: Wave - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Ayy, i dont believe in Rv so i am going to vote mafia, since its towny to vote mafia

VOTE: CloudKicker
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

This will be a fun game i feel !!!!. . . .
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

And btw rask fliped scum VOTE: raskolnikov
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:02 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Still page 1 cmon guys, this is really boring
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:03 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 14, The Turkish Delight wrote:This is for all,

Have you ever played mafia on another site? If yes, then how many games have you played? What were your alignments and did you win or lose? Whats your experience? I guess some is having their first ever game but wanna ask it :)
I have a crap load of experience at epicmafia but this is my 2nd-3rd game in forum mafia. I am a huge troll, i lie, i cap, i ate, i troll and i spamm as both alignement, so beware but my reads are top notch, rarely wrong.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:08 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Also inb4 omgus, tenshii had 1 shitpost and 1 vote on town so far, desmond leaning town.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:59 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 27, The Turkish Delight wrote:
In post 23, CloudKicker wrote:Still page 1 cmon guys, this is really boring
Yeah, its quite a little :/
CloudKicker wrote:

Have you ever played mafia on another site? If yes, then how many games have you played? What were your alignments and did you win or lose? Whats your experience? I guess some is having their first ever game but wanna ask it :)
I have a crap load of experience at epicmafia but this is my 2nd-3rd game in forum mafia. I am a huge troll, i lie, i cap, i ate, i troll and i spamm as both alignement, so beware but my reads are top notch, rarely wrong.
Interesting.
CloudKicker wrote:Also inb4 omgus, tenshii had 1 shitpost and 1 vote on town so far, desmond leaning town.
What was omgus..?

Screaming that you're town is not a towny move at all. Also, you already said you are a huge troll, you lie and you do stuff, i dont see a reason why i should trust your word at this point.
So you trust me when i say i lie and troll but dont trust me when i say i am town, funny. And tell mow how screaming that i am town isnt towny, is it scummy? why would it then be scummy? Also, dont you think that voting town is more scummy than saying that you are towny?

you also realize that i said i do all these things and its non-alignement indicative for me so dont you dare try to discredit what i say one more time just because i was kind enough to give explicit information about how i play -> im trying to let ppl read me better which is towny as well
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:06 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 29, Tenshii wrote:
In post 24, CloudKicker wrote:I have a crap load of experience at epicmafia but this is my 2nd-3rd game in forum mafia. I am a huge troll, i lie, i cap, i ate, i troll and i spamm as both alignement, so beware but my reads are top notch, rarely wrong.
What is cap?
In post 25, CloudKicker wrote:Also inb4 omgus, tenshii had 1 shitpost and 1 vote on town so far, desmond leaning town.
Where did I shitpost? Where did I vote town?
In post 27, The Turkish Delight wrote:Screaming that you're town is not a towny move at all. Also, you already said you are a huge troll, you lie and you do stuff, i dont see a reason why i should trust your word at this point.
Not voting on your scumread and/or suspicion.

VOTE: The Turkish Delight
1. CAPS LOCK
2. Your first post, your vote on me

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:09 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Omgus is enssentially when you fos someone for fossing you, usually a scumtell. The omgus was that i didnt like tenshiis post and he fosed me -> meaning that i didnt want my read to get called omgus since its unrelated
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:32 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 33, Tenshii wrote:@Cloud, What's your read on me atm?
I dont have a serious read on you and even if i did its still page 2.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:02 am

Post by CloudKicker »

@turkish
"About screaming that you are town, if you're town, stating the obvious is just stupid and scummy. Cos you dont need to point that you're town, if you're town. A townie shouldnt be scared if people scumread him/her. Because if he/she gets lycnhed, that would provide a good information to town (about the interactions) after he/she flips town. If you are scum and people scumread you, then you're screwed"

You said you played 3 games, correct ? I played about 8 thousands on em -> ''A townie shouldnt be scared if people scumread him/her. Because if he/she gets lycnhed, that would provide a good information to town (about the interactions) after he/she flips town" : this is a really bad attitude to have, i am not quoting that to read you or else, just to inform you that you shouldnt think like that.

Heres how i think and you should think:
I am town, i am unlynchable. I wont let myself get lynched ever but if it does confirm someone else as mafia aka fake cop with a guilty on me. Screaming town is far from being scummy and its not ''stating the obvious'' when its the first few pages. Also, stating the obvious is always good since not all players see what you see and i learned to not trust anyone to carry me, again, as both alignement.

I am not scared either, my first post was gimmicky and scummy, i even shared information that makes me hard to townread you know. And seriously dont fos ppl for claiming town, its ridiculous
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:17 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 37, Blakebtb23 wrote:

This is my first ever forum mafia game, although I have played a ton IRL, my group plays at least like twice a week. We even made a power ranking for mafia (alongside our Melee power rankings) : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1831303955
I'm blendtec in the spreadsheet

So i generally lead the discussion irl, but i'm new to forum mafia so I might be quieter here.

Right now I am slightly suspicious of desmond, he kind of jokingly accused 2 people, might be something scum would do whereas town would give a serious random vote. Toffee has been quiet for being a IC, hellfire has not spoken yet, and drone gave 1 random vote and didn't talk at all after, so those 3 are also on more my radar compared to the other people who i've been getting town vibes from. I guess I'll throw my vote for
Vote: Desmond
and see what he says
A tip, dont openly out why youre trying to achieve with a vote, rxn testing is important. Also, demond's foses were obviously empty and he never implied otherwise so that vote is 100% empty too
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:20 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 38, The Turkish Delight wrote:
In post 36, CloudKicker wrote:@turkish
"About screaming that you are town, if you're town, stating the obvious is just stupid and scummy. Cos you dont need to point that you're town, if you're town. A townie shouldnt be scared if people scumread him/her. Because if he/she gets lycnhed, that would provide a good information to town (about the interactions) after he/she flips town. If you are scum and people scumread you, then you're screwed"

You said you played 3 games, correct ? I played about 8 thousands on em -> ''A townie shouldnt be scared if people scumread him/her. Because if he/she gets lycnhed, that would provide a good information to town (about the interactions) after he/she flips town" : this is a really bad attitude to have, i am not quoting that to read you or else, just to inform you that you shouldnt think like that.

Heres how i think and you should think:
I am town, i am unlynchable. I wont let myself get lynched ever but if it does confirm someone else as mafia aka fake cop with a guilty on me. Screaming town is far from being scummy and its not ''stating the obvious'' when its the first few pages. Also, stating the obvious is always good since not all players see what you see and i learned to not trust anyone to carry me, again, as both alignement.

I am not scared either, my first post was gimmicky and scummy, i even shared information that makes me hard to townread you know. And seriously dont fos ppl for claiming town, its ridiculous
Oh tell me the sentence of "I'm town" is not scummy, again? Really?

Thanks for the advices, but i wanna learn while experiencing. If i think wrong, i wanna experience it. Of course everybody tries hard to not to get lynched but usually your win condition doesnt say you need to survive. I still think stating the obvious is a good way at all. If not everyone can see what you see, then its not obvious that much.

I dont know if you're town or mafia, as you said its hard to read you, especially when its early game. But if i dont have a major scumread, i may aim to lycnh you since you are hard to read. Even if you're town, I think you can give town a good information.
You contradicted yourself on your post buddy. You said you wouldnt mind lynching me since im hard to read and that would give town information. Im pretty if all the town would policy someone for that reaosn, you would get 0 information. Also, dont depend on flips -> good players will beat you and will defend towns too, a lot (chainsawing) and you can go 2/2 before the end of the day if you actually try
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 37, Blakebtb23 wrote:

This is my first ever forum mafia game, although I have played a ton IRL, my group plays at least like twice a week. We even made a power ranking for mafia (alongside our Melee power rankings) : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1831303955
I'm blendtec in the spreadsheet

So i generally lead the discussion irl, but i'm new to forum mafia so I might be quieter here.

Right now I am slightly suspicious of desmond, he kind of jokingly accused 2 people, might be something scum would do whereas town would give a serious random vote. Toffee has been quiet for being a IC, hellfire has not spoken yet, and drone gave 1 random vote and didn't talk at all after, so those 3 are also on more my radar compared to the other people who i've been getting town vibes from. I guess I'll throw my vote for
Vote: Desmond
and see what he says
Sorry for triple posts but, who did you get town vibes from and why
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:35 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 44, The Turkish Delight wrote:
In post 41, CloudKicker wrote:You contradicted yourself on your post buddy. You said you wouldnt mind lynching me since im hard to read and that would give town information. Im pretty if all the town would policy someone for that reaosn, you would get 0 information. Also, dont depend on flips -> good players will beat you and will defend towns too, a lot (chainsawing) and you can go 2/2 before the end of the day if you actually try
Why would it not give info for town? I mean it wont if we lycnh someone right now but if we do it like closer to deadline? How it wont give info?

Also, for this scenario, for a policy lynch, i wouldnt have a major scumread, otherwise i probably wouldnt vote for it. Would do it just for securing the lynch.

And, till i can come up with another thing, i guess i depend on flips a little.

Will try my best for sure.
Not saying it wont give info, im saiyng fucking lynch mafia over getting yourself lynched for info
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:01 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 54, Tenshii wrote:I currently scumread Cloud and Turkish. I don't know if they are/aren't mafia together. I'd vote both if I could.
Why do you scumread me, go. Also youre wrong about rvs, if you alignement tell with a random vote below page 5 youre not a really good player
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:02 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 59, Drone wrote:
Spoiler: OMGUS
In post 32, CloudKicker wrote:Omgus is enssentially when you fos someone for fossing you, usually a scumtell. The omgus was that i didnt like tenshiis post and he fosed me -> meaning that i didnt want my read to get called omgus since its unrelated

How is it a scumtell?
It is a scumtell in the history of meta of the game itself, nothing to do with my opinion on that
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:07 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Also, so far

Turkish looks like obvious town, hellfire claims to not know what hes doing, but i feel like hes also a bit dumbtelling on purpose. Thenshii had the worst first post so far on the whole table and he foses 2 towns
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:40 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 78, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 76, CloudKicker wrote:Also, so far

Turkish looks like obvious town, hellfire claims to not know what hes doing, but i feel like hes also a bit dumbtelling on purpose. Thenshii had the worst first post so far on the whole table and he foses 2 towns
Dumbtelling?

Thanks for the.... uh...... vote of confidence.

For real, how do i tell who is scum and who is town? Is there- I know that there's personal tips and stuff but- i just looked on the wiki, read through it, still confused as ever (slightly less :P) BUT. Is it just experience and as you go on? Tips, i don't really know what i'm saying anymore, just rambling on, need help on how to decide or form opinions on people roles and stuff.
A good starting scumtell to works on are contradicting statements
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:42 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I litteraly outed that desmond is most likely town, despite h being fosed by blunt or so -> he should actually believe that i am town from his pov or at least towny for defending him, tet he votes me out of the blue as 3rd votes with a weak sheep -> thats scummy boi
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:45 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 81, Drone wrote:VOTE: CloudKicker

That's not an answer. I don't see how OMGUS'ing is scummy. You're just throwing shade at people.
Who gives a shit about what you think, i said that "inb4 omgus" because i expected uou guys to call omgus on my vote. I am bot even discussing if omgus is scummy or not, try to actually read before voting and outing stupid ass reads
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:47 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 83, Tenshii wrote:
In post 74, CloudKicker wrote:Why do you scumread me, go.
Also youre wrong about rvs, if you alignement tell with a random vote below page 5
youre not a really good player
In post 76, CloudKicker wrote:
Turkish looks like obvious town,
hellfire claims to not know what hes doing, but i feel like hes also a bit dumbtelling on purpose. Thenshii had the worst first post so far on the whole table and he foses 2 towns
The bold shows hypocrisy considering that as of this post, it's Page 4. Also I scumread you because you apparently suspect me for multiple reasons yet you aren't voting me.
Rvs by votes, not by tone. I dont read first 5 pages based off votes
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:51 am

Post by CloudKicker »

And drone is voting on a misunderstanding. The omgus would make me scummy, not the guy i fosed aka tenssgi. So ure voting me because you thibk i placed shade on tenshii, but actually i just implied that mu read wsnt omgus=that i am not scummy for that
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:52 am

Post by CloudKicker »

And byw this town is getting handled by the balls pretty severely and i am not going to tryhard to carry this table. So if ure town unvote rn and then maybe you can sheep me if you want credit in lynching mafia
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:44 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Hey drone, do you understand how fucking stupid your vote on me is ? You say that i tried to push shade on someone with calling omgus when you dont think its scummy.

You have 3 choices here:
1. You unvote me because your vote is based off a misundertanding that i carefully explained, if you have any further questions about why it was a misunderstanding, unvote and i will explain to you.
2. Keep voitng me because you fos me outside the misunderstanding, which would be fair
3. Keep voting me because you fos me even tho i explained the omgus stuff, this is the same as claiming -> idiot or mafa
4. Being an ass because you dont undestand why i said that ''who gives a fuck about what you think'' and have a big ego, then ego lynch town and then, you look scummy and this is unfavorable for town. So if you are town, this is a really really bad play.

Now, I will EVEN EXPLAIN FURTHER WHAT YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND.

DO you understand when i say that i have 8000 games on epicmafia ? I READ THOUSAND OF PEOPLE, with meta and not meta, hundreds of people with 15000 games, who are better than me.

OMGUS is a constructs, it means : 'o my god you suck' -> which means : i think you are mafia sided because you wouldnt fos me for being town -> you suck at the game or ure mafia

Drone, you also are obvious town because you rxn is so darn stupid and you had thousands chances to just not keep walking into the misunderstanding, something scum would just gladly try to turn it into buddying me or some shit.

I AM ACTUALLY TRYING TO NOT GET LYNCHED HERE, BECAUSE I AM TOWN AND I CAN WIN THIS GAME IF YOU GUYS DONT VOTE ME BASED ON STUPID ASSUMPTIONS UNDER 5 GODDAM PAGES, LIKE SERIOUSLY.

Also, BBT i need you here, i am literraly appealing to unclear because i need help to convince the town that i am trying to not screw this whole game. This is ate yes, ate isnt alignement indicative. I got lynched hundreds of times by subpar who cannot understand that this isnt alignement related.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:48 am

Post by CloudKicker »

IF ANYOONE DARE HAMMER HERE WHEN, YALL BE READING MY ISO AFTER MY FLIP AND BE LIKE : UH THIS DUDE WAS TOTE OBV TOWN, WHYD YOU EVEN SR HIM FOR CLAIMING TOWN ????? AND THIS TOWN WILL EXPLODE.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:55 am

Post by CloudKicker »

RASK I LOVE U
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:59 am

Post by CloudKicker »

UNVOTE:
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:09 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Thats not salt? This ttown is legit trash so far no wonder i am pissed
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:24 am

Post by CloudKicker »

VOTE: hellfire missile dudes fake. If you hammer me youre claiming scum
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:37 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Guys, seriously. If i ever get lynched d1, please, take into consideration this read: hellfire is mafia

also, raks is also obvious town.
-> rask, turkish, and the other dude i tred
->hell fire is mafia

->tenshii prob town and pr
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:37 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Guys, seriously. If i ever get lynched d1, please, take into consideration this read: hellfire is mafia

also, raks is also obvious town.
-> rask, turkish, and the other dude i tred
->hell fire is mafia

->tenshii prob town and pr
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:52 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Hellfire is beyond obvious scum, he just thought that i was would be lynched over his vote and he tried to justify himselfwith ''ehh. why not.''

LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY LYNCH HELLFIRE IF I GET LYNCHED HE SCUMTOLD IN MY FACE ENOUGHT ALREADY
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 132, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 125, CloudKicker wrote:->tenshii prob town and pr
why would you out this though if you're town...
whyd i out it and not just tell my partners on day talk?????????????????
Maybe because i want possible town to stop sring him ???? or doc to be on them eventually ?????
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Seriously i fought out and hard about outing pr reads, i stil think its not scummy by essence. It gives information to town and if im worng, pr reads that turns out to be non-pr are like 80% mafia
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Rask town, blakes town, truskishs town, drones town, hell is MOTHERFUCKING OBV SUCM
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Hell fire is 1 mafia, the last 1/3 scum pool is tenshii, BBT and Desmond
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Theres no day talk in em, where i have my experience. I thought all normals had day talk and yes you are correct about not townread me for that line. To be more speicfic, this was a literraly town dumbtell/townslip but a very weak one so dont read me based on that.

Rask, i know how to play. I know when and why to out pr reads, i know. And no i wont belive hell's dumbtell crap, just speedlynch him so im cleared, then doc on me and i can lead tomorow for a flawless win -> hellfire is seriously obvious scum, even less knowledgable can scumread the guy. The only person that will show up and hard defend the guy is most likely going to be his partner or an actuly inexperienced player.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Yea i was l-2, now i am l-1
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

RASK, JUST GET SOME BALLS AND VOTE HELLFIRE, HES SCUM, DESMOND TOMOROW
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 154, Drone wrote:Now Cloud, if you want to be taken seriously cut the raging please, it makes things very much harder to read. I was barely able to make myself read through all that.

@Cloud
Why is Rask obv town?

@Hellfire
What were you thinking when you thought you're hammering Cloud, what was the point?
Rask is now even more obvious scum because she just went from having hammer on me (i am town) to vote onto PROBABLY mafia ( hellfire whos relaly fucking scummy)

Tehres no reason d1 to strongarm a tvst -> considering raks would be mafia and cloud vs hellfire is a town versus town, no reason to just help me flip the whole town just to lynch a noob. If this is the case, this is a great play but i am pretty sure it didnt happen here.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Drone the reason why i am not getting sheeped her is the switch of site, i expect ppl to respect my reads much more than if i was an acutual noobie, which might be a mistake. Just sheep me dude, if i am wrong then its on me
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 156, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 154, Drone wrote:Now Cloud, if you want to be taken seriously cut the raging please, it makes things very much harder to read. I was barely able to make myself read through all that.

@Cloud
Why is Rask obv town?

@Hellfire
What were you thinking when you thought you're hammering Cloud, what was the point?
Rask is now even more obvious scum because she just went from having hammer on me (i am town) to vote onto PROBABLY mafia ( hellfire whos relaly fucking scummy)

Tehres no reason d1 to strongarm a tvst -> considering raks would be mafia and cloud vs hellfire is a town versus town, no reason to just help me flip the whole town just to lynch a noob. If this is the case, this is a great play but i am pretty sure it didnt happen here.
obvious town, not scum ******
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Blake you dont know me but i never hardbus d1, its bad and pointless.

the logic here is, IN THE CASE THAT YOU BELIEVE I AM BUSSING (MAFIA PUSSHING ON MAFIA) THEN THAT MEANS YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE HELLFIRE IS MAFIA, SO THIS IS WIN/WIN IF YOU ARE TOWN, THEN VOTE BLAKE. Either you hammer me right now or you vote hellfire and proves your town boi.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Drone, I DO NOT KNOW IF THERES A DOC, I AM ASSUMING IF THERES ONE TO GET ON ME. EVEN MAFIA CANT KNOW FOR SURE THE ROLES SO YOUR READ DOESNT WORK. AND RASK COULD JUST FORM A PRETTY STUPID READ ON ME AND JUST PUSH THAT I AM OBVIOUS SCUM FOR 0 REASON. ME DOUBTING HER TODAY WHEN SHE IS LITERRALY ONE OF THE REASON WHY I AM ALIVE, WOULD BE PLAYING AGIANTS MY WIN CONDIITON. EVEN IF RASK IS MAFIA, SHE SAVED TOWN AND IS TOWN SIDING MORE THAN THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED ME, SO NO CONSIDERING HER AS MAFIA TODAY IS NOT AN ERROR
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Drone, I DO NOT KNOW IF THERES A DOC, I AM ASSUMING IF THERES ONE TO GET ON ME. EVEN MAFIA CANT KNOW FOR SURE THE ROLES SO YOUR READ DOESNT WORK. AND RASK COULD JUST FORM A PRETTY STUPID READ ON ME AND JUST PUSH THAT I AM OBVIOUS SCUM FOR 0 REASON. ME DOUBTING HER TODAY WHEN SHE IS LITERRALY ONE OF THE REASON WHY I AM ALIVE, WOULD BE PLAYING AGIANTS MY WIN CONDIITON. EVEN IF RASK IS MAFIA, SHE SAVED TOWN AND IS TOWN SIDING MORE THAN THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED ME, SO NO CONSIDERING HER AS MAFIA TODAY IS NOT AN ERROR
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 165, Drone wrote:How would it prove he's town?
Because hell fire will flip mafia
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Hellfires posting pattern :

9:25
9:30
-

-------- when i started scumreading him heaviliy

Not gonna lie, i felt like his posting patterns changed since i scumread him, felt like he ingored my fos and didnt answer. Based on the data it was confirmation bias, still hes mafia imo
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 170, Drone wrote:
In post 168, CloudKicker wrote:Drone, I DO NOT KNOW IF THERES A DOC, I AM ASSUMING IF THERES ONE TO GET ON ME. EVEN MAFIA CANT KNOW FOR SURE THE ROLES SO YOUR READ DOESNT WORK. AND RASK COULD JUST FORM A PRETTY STUPID READ ON ME AND JUST PUSH THAT I AM OBVIOUS SCUM FOR 0 REASON. ME DOUBTING HER TODAY WHEN SHE IS LITERRALY ONE OF THE REASON WHY I AM ALIVE, WOULD BE PLAYING AGIANTS MY WIN CONDIITON. EVEN IF RASK IS MAFIA, SHE SAVED TOWN AND IS TOWN SIDING MORE THAN THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED ME, SO NO CONSIDERING HER AS MAFIA TODAY IS NOT AN ERROR
Weak logic.

Either way, I thought I asked you to stop this cap posting... I don't want to start completely ignoring what you're writing. But it's becoming more and more unreadable.
Not its not. Even if i am wrong on 1 read, i can still lynch the last mafia outside that said wrong read. You are the one with weak logic, i know how to play
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 172, Blakebtb23 wrote:cloud, my vote has been on hellfire for a while
Read the voting log, it hasnt. You have to use the voting tag which is [ vote]Hellfire[/vote ] and erase the spaces
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

I need drone and turskish, who are both town, to vote hellfire here. Drone, i am on the defensinve becuase i am at l-2 and some random dude can just show up and hammer me
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Missed the s's, still the same. OFc i am on the denfensive
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Hellfire isnt towny, even after this crap appeal
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Drone, i urge you to vote him. If he had any claim to make he wouldve done them in this 4-5 bad posts
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:40 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 198, Tenshii wrote:
MafiaScum.net Hammering Etiquette

When a person is at L-1, anybody who wants to hammer shouldn't hammer right away. Instead, he should "declare his intent to hammer."

Then the person who's about to be hammered can claim their role and make a final defense/words post. At that point, the person who declared intent to hammer can hammer if he likes.

This is the etiquette on this website and most of the experienced players will follow this.

Anybody who quick hammers without going through this process is generally scummy.
Its never scummy to quickhammer mafia. I appealer to BBT because experienced+lack of content so he doesnt have any position yet -> can help me here. My initial read on desmond was t leaning and what i pointed out was scummy as shit but no i domt have a clear read on him yet, just cause i say someone does something scummy =/=me calling them mafia
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:42 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 201, Desmond wrote:Being town read by CloudKicker does not make him any more townier in my eyes. Why? Four reasons:
1. Town-Cloud could have assumed me being town, guessed based on...whatever and even though he got it right, it still may just be a clueless guess.
2. Town-Cloud may have a big amount of experience and saw something in my posts that would indicate my town alignment. However I am not experienced enaugh to know these clues and this is just another maybe.
3. Scum-Cloud knows all townies. He chooses me, declares me town, hopes to win my favor and help him steer whatever mislynches he tries to make.
4. I can only observe and try to guess right in whether he is town or scum, any of scenarios are possible. Been there, done that. ANd I don't get too sentimental for being called town.

From my perspective - Cloud has given a lot for us to think over but it is practically impossible to understand what things he meant as serious and what where the lies. Plus, he is becoming a distraction. I feel comfortable lynching Cloud, then I will feel better in following his given advices if he would flip town. Now it's simply impossible to trust him.
Impossible to trust me? Are you really advocating a lynch me then to sheep me? What anout following me and then if i am wrong, heavily consider me as mafia? Can you like, despite your lack of skills, not policy lynch me and let me clear myself via actions/behaviors and who i am lynching? Thank you
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:45 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 210, Drone wrote:I didn't vote you yet, but I might missile. While you're right that Cloud's posting pattern is inconsistent, he begs for us to give him a shot. I've decided to do so. I AM going to lynch him if you flip town though.

UNVOTE: hellfire

I refuse that btw, and i am unvoting because i am not home and i need to explain something. Dont lynch him yet if you seriously believe that as mafia, id go all out for this guy.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:46 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 255, Drone wrote:Quick hammering is scummy, regardless of alignment. Again, busing.

You dont quickhammer bus but if youre a pro. Even then, pol will wonder why you sont get nightkilled etc, makes sens eith a clear and on lylo
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:55 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Seriously people sjould really really stop thinking about busses d1, it just nevers happens and even then, by the end of the ge sole mafia is usually obv scum.

Also, rask summed up me thoughts on drone's post. Hellfire also outed better lines than yday, and i am virtually clearing rask. Her content and reactions were a+, if shes scum then shes really good at the game
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:57 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 255, Drone wrote:Quick hammering is scummy, regardless of alignment. Again, busing.
A reason to quickhammer is when you sont want to let mafia claim a role and get reads off of it. If you have a serious scumread speedhammering them is pro town. Pr town will also soft pretty heavily when pushed on so shouldnt be a worry here
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:09 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Misguided? When you are town you wins by hammering your reads, i dont win by letting mafia a chance to convince town
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:26 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Its fine, i am new to this site, eventually people will take me seriously
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:13 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 266, Drone wrote:While we're at it, could you give me a summary of your reads Cloud?
Havent reread but at the top of my head

CloudKicker <- clear line
Rask <- town or i fucking suck
Drone + turkish <- obvious town line
Blake
thenshii <- null ish
desmond
hellfire

complete lack of content = BBT
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:18 am

Post by CloudKicker »

The people who scumtold are hellfire and desmond. Blake towntold but showed scum logic, rask textbook pro-town, drone + turkish are very very towny, thenshii is null leaning t needs more content.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:26 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 272, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 271, CloudKicker wrote:The people who scumtold are hellfire and desmond. Blake towntold but showed scum logic, rask textbook pro-town, drone + turkish are very very towny, thenshii is null leaning t needs more content.
What's scumtold?
Its when someone gives tell that is either town or mafia indicative. So towntelling -> acting towny , scumtelling -> acting scummy or doing something scum indicative
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

@Hellfire i dont think i can link another site, pm me if you want info

@turksih the whole ''lynch one and then lynch the other'' is a heavy scumtell from my home site btw. You just dont do that but if they are confirmed to each others, which we arent. If i am just mistaken then logically thats 2 mls for me having a innacurate read on some random newbie, thats not how you want to play buddy
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 281, Tenshii wrote:Current Reads:
Town - Cloud, Turkish, Rask
Lean - Hellfire, Desmond
Null - Blake, BBT
Scum - Drone

VOTE: Drone
In post 278, Hellfire Missile wrote:Are there any fast games of online mafia? (Can be off site)

We're still on day one.

(it's because i''m used to IRL 10-30 minute games)
EpicMafia is chatbox mafia site with games around 10min. I think MafiaUniverse is a forum that hosts quick games too but I can't confirm for sure.
Youre probably town for that read list. i disagree on drone and both hellfire+ desmond but i can see myself bieng wrong more than on turkish + rask
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:02 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Guys

Blake content is really good, probably better than drone but overall, tone wise, i read drone as tone based off his reactions of his 3-4 last posts and when i have time tonight i will go back on his previous posts, same for blake.

Tho rn i dont want a lynch in drone/blake and i would like if you guys dont vote up to L-1 yet, like rask should unvote if they dont actively sr them.

I would also like ppl to explain the drone fos for me, the only scummy thing he did imo was his post about lynching me if im wrong, something also said and i still read them both as town. Drone seems more like the kind of reactive player with a lot of posts who becomes lynchbait over blake with neutral long posts.

BTW, i really do think drone is town and this is a post about him defending him + i want more infos about reads. If he even flip scum, ill take the attention and im not scared to voice my opinion.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:03 am

Post by CloudKicker »

''somethign turkish also said''**
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:10 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 276, Desmond wrote:Just got home from the feast, now 6 hours of sleep and then to work.

UNVOTE: CloudKicker Not saying I don't find him suspicious anymore, but I also want to poke a few other players. And I don't like lurkers.

I know I was asked about my reads - sorry, now I can't. See you in the morning.
Just wanting to point out that, desmond literraly made a whole post about him being conscious about how he is perceive to others.

->He talks about his day, why he wasnt there

->He unvotes me, but precises why, leaving the shade on me but doesnt vote anyone else. Thats implying that he assumed i could be lynched and didnt want to be on the vote logs ? Why not then leave the vote there if he didnt have anyone else to vote and still scumread me ?
Explations are
-Hes town and didnt want to get town lynched w/o further reads from everyone on everyone
-Hes mafia, and didnt want to get on the voting logs if i even get lynched
This isnt inherently scummy, i sometimes do this as town but i also do as mafia. When im scum and i want to unvote, i feel like i have to justify myself everytime

->He's excusing himself in a general manner, not to someone in a specific way and not to the players who asked ? This feel again, that he didnt actually want to let the players know he doesnt have time more than to excuse himself about what he projects, which is no answering questions nor outing reads, again being self concious

Just a few things, this is overall a scummy post even if he unvoted me
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:51 am

Post by CloudKicker »

@blake about rask quick vote: she voted him there because drone scumtold, her vote was super towny
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:48 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I reread thoroughtly page 1 to 7 heres my new list
Town that i am 90% sure : rask, drone, turkish in that order
Town : tenshii
Towny but a few scumtels, either town or good mafia :blake

People i am lynching this game : hellfire and desmond

Bbt nothing

Like even with a reread, some posta from hellfire are fine, some of
His lines are fines but jesus lord when he spazzed out because of the bandwagon was seriously too much and i want the dude lynched this game, better would be on a ml since its hard to say. Like this guy is def scummy and seems fake af but i dont want to waste mls
On liabilities d1, hes still getting 100% speedlynched if we hammer mafia d1.

I rereand desmond up to page 7 and he again showed to be self concious, he also kinda team told with hellfire and his vote on me was seroously scummy: he outed a weak read on me and put me at "
L-2 or l-1 depending in if he knew the count, anyway.

Today we lynch in desmon/hellfire and i strongly advise not to vote outside.

VOTE: desmond

The scum players that worry me are bbt blake and tenshii, rest should be clear town for today
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:45 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Sude lol chill out, my first read on your firts post wasnt a hard read, alors that post was great and you changed my mind VOTE: hellfire
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:46 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Udesmond srly i sais that i worry about them as mafia, bot that i scumread them. You can say that thoses are the ppl i am most confident my reads can be wrong here based on their skills or other stuff
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:48 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Its funny when you poke a scummy player and then hes replying and bleeding town. Desmond is wrong and the point he relieved on me are based on misunderstanding but Its a towny post nonetheless. Just ger hellfire
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:46 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Its funny when you poke a scummy player and then hes replying and bleeding town. Desmond is wrong and the point he relieved on me are based on misunderstanding but Its a towny post nonetheless. Just ger hellfire
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:47 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Weird my client posted the last thing i posted on my phone.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:52 am

Post by CloudKicker »

About blake : i didnt out why they team told, so saying i contradicted myself for not outing my evidence is a lie. My read hasnt been explained, its bot contradictory and that fact that you fail to get the same read doesnt make mine false or contradictory. Also, easy lynches are somtimea scum you know. The fact that i made a concsious effort not to instant lynch hell and unvoted, then voted outside(desmond) proves that im not pushing for an easy lynch. Also, meta for me :

- as mafia i wouldnt put myself out there and hard push on a noob flipping town -> i would stay back and attack strongs players from townreading eachothers but i am prpbably good enough to pull it off regardless but anyway, thats what i would do
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:59 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Very likely
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:00 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I just dont buy that he a noob. He ask how to read ppl then he talks about people lurking and how its scummy. Thats at the top of my heand but its complete bullshit and he takes us as re***d if he thinks ima buy that
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:11 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I dont think anyone understand that hellfire is getting lynched this game, he is never going to be night killed this scummy no reads and a vanilla claim on L-1
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:52 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Hellfire isnt an experienced scum, at worst hes a acum who tried to appear noobie, so a noob scum. At best hes a really awkward noob town. There isnt a world where hellfire is good scum or good town
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Hellfire just outed 1 good line, i am really debating rn
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 338, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 328, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 318, CloudKicker wrote:I just dont buy that he a noob. He ask how to read ppl then he talks about people lurking and how its scummy. Thats at the top of my heand but its complete bullshit and he takes us as re***d if he thinks ima buy that
"Lurking is the act of intentionally not posting during a game Day. This is not to be confused with not having access at all, which can range from a legitimate excuse to flaking.
Lurking is a profoundly defensive strategy. In exchange for not providing any information to the Town, lurkers render themselves very difficult to lynch due to the lack of information needed to build a convincing reason to lynch them (beyond the obvious excuse "they're lurking"). These are both negative traits as far as the Town is concerned; in addition to being unhelpful for finding others' alignments, they're unhelpful for displaying their own. Thus, lurking is a preferable strategy for scum if they are allowed to get away with it, as they provide no help to the Town and can simply wait as the active players self-destruct on each other."

(More but don't wanna fill up"

From here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lurking

On the wiki if it happens that i cant add links
Whoops
*(More but don't wanna fill up)

On a related note, not this quote, Cloud, why are you SO convinced i'm mafia? Other than, A. I tried to "hammer" you, or B. "He knows all about (x) stuff and (y) thing/word/whatever" (I get all this stuff in the wiki, I've already said this, have spare time at school)

Reasons/Explain please, not just some random thing yeah? For real okay, don't just ignore me. Don't really want anyone else, this is directed at YOU cloud
Yes the spelling is because i was on phone and too lazy to correct everything.
About my read on you, im not certain hence why i am not actively pushing your lynch atm. I think you are probably scum even if the fact that ure newb + learning from playing is legit, i think you did scummy stuff regardless of the noob read-> especially the rxn, that was just way too much and it wasnt even towny int the slighest.

And theres also poe, hellfire. Raks blake turkish drone then desmond and tenshii all towntolds in certain ways, BBT is actualy null, that leaves you pretty much. Also another rationale, that might be harsh but -> its not like not mling you gives anything to town. The only thing you could provides as town rn is the informations ill get if you eventually flip town, its a win/win for town. Now tell me hellfire, why do you believe that i you shouldnt be lynched based off your content so far ? You ask me why i am SO certain about you = i aint. Now, tell me why shouldnt i lynch you even tho i aint certain and from process of elimination, you are, in my opinion, the top lynch by a fucking mile.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:17 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 367, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 360, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 338, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 328, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 318, CloudKicker wrote:I just dont buy that he a noob. He ask how to read ppl then he talks about people lurking and how its scummy. Thats at the top of my heand but its complete bullshit and he takes us as re***d if he thinks ima buy that
"Lurking is the act of intentionally not posting during a game Day. This is not to be confused with not having access at all, which can range from a legitimate excuse to flaking.
Lurking is a profoundly defensive strategy. In exchange for not providing any information to the Town, lurkers render themselves very difficult to lynch due to the lack of information needed to build a convincing reason to lynch them (beyond the obvious excuse "they're lurking"). These are both negative traits as far as the Town is concerned; in addition to being unhelpful for finding others' alignments, they're unhelpful for displaying their own. Thus, lurking is a preferable strategy for scum if they are allowed to get away with it, as they provide no help to the Town and can simply wait as the active players self-destruct on each other."

(More but don't wanna fill up"

From here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lurking

On the wiki if it happens that i cant add links
Whoops
*(More but don't wanna fill up)

On a related note, not this quote, Cloud, why are you SO convinced i'm mafia? Other than, A. I tried to "hammer" you, or B. "He knows all about (x) stuff and (y) thing/word/whatever" (I get all this stuff in the wiki, I've already said this, have spare time at school)

Reasons/Explain please, not just some random thing yeah? For real okay, don't just ignore me. Don't really want anyone else, this is directed at YOU cloud
Yes the spelling is because i was on phone and too lazy to correct everything.
About my read on you, im not certain hence why i am not actively pushing your lynch atm. I think you are probably scum even if the fact that ure newb + learning from playing is legit, i think you did scummy stuff regardless of the noob read-> especially the rxn, that was just way too much and it wasnt even towny int the slighest.

And theres also poe, hellfire. Raks blake turkish drone then desmond and tenshii all towntolds in certain ways, BBT is actualy null, that leaves you pretty much. Also another rationale, that might be harsh but -> its not like not mling you gives anything to town. The only thing you could provides as town rn is the informations ill get if you eventually flip town, its a win/win for town. Now tell me hellfire, why do you believe that i you shouldnt be lynched based off your content so far ? You ask me why i am SO certain about you = i aint. Now, tell me why shouldnt i lynch you even tho i aint certain and from process of elimination, you are, in my opinion, the top lynch by a fucking mile.
ML'ing?

POE?

"The only thing you could provides as town rn is the informations ill get if you eventually flip town, its a win/win for town."

I provide more uh.. "lives" to the town, one extra person to vote, decide, another person for the scum to kill

" i you shouldnt be lynched based off your content so far " What does this mean? Like this: You shouldn't be lynched based off your content so far" or like this: "I shouldn't be lynched based off my content so far"? Both don't really make sense, given your stance against me

Why am i the top lynch? Because i'm the only person acting mildly scummy?

Also, seeing as you said "Certain about you = I ain't", then why would you lynch me unless you are 100% SURE that i'm mafia? Is that not the whole point?
"A mislynch is when a Townie is lynched, whether Vanilla or a Power Role."

"While the unaccessorized nature of the role can cause players to feel unimportant in the scheme of gameplay, Vanilla Townie is one of the most flexible roles in a standard game. The most practical purpose a Vanilla Townie has is its capacity to draw the Mafia's Night-kill away from power roles via Day play. A Vanilla Townie may also attempt gambits they would not consider if they feared getting lynched or killed with a power role if it failed."

tada. argument with wiki :D
Dude, posts like these hace virtually no values but to help read you, you made 0 arguement and all you did was misread my post and quote the wiki. And no i dont need to be SURE ure mafia to lynch you
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:20 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Can we just proceed and lynch the fuck out of hellfire ? The voting patterns is either him being town and everyone reading him correclty, or hes mafia and ppl are pussying out
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:40 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Weve got 2 mls, hellfire is one of them
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:01 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 385, Raskolnikov wrote:I wondered if with the pressure of the wagon gone hellfire would start scumhunting. Nope lol.
The wagon is non existent, i am the only one voting him and eveyone (3) are on drone, still he has shit content
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #88) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:16 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Oki, rask i townread you. Hellfire is getting lynch this game so please, try to help me there. I expect you to be night killed since ure the most towny one so please, can you explain me the drone scumread, like in lenght ? I want to understand because i do not scumread him and after getting hellfire i want to be sure to get a town pov on drone if you even up fliping overnight.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:34 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Noted
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:06 am

Post by CloudKicker »

@creature about my posting pattern post : I felt like hellfire posted less since i openly pushed on him -> i felt like he reacted like mafia would. So i went into his iso to post the timestamp of all the of his posts, trying to prove the feel i got aka him ignoring me and posting less. It ended up that i was probagbly wrong and that it was confirmation bias, after that i said i still scumread him even if the timestamps doesnt prove him ingoring me etc
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:07 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I would also like to tell the mod that i will be out of town for a good 2 days
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:12 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 417, Creature wrote:Oh right, I forgot we have different timezones.
Whats your read on desmond last big ass post ? I wanted him dead before but im not sure either its a really good scum post or just town
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:17 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Very very analitycal, his approach is kinda neutral but sounds towny, he talks a lot about town pov. His content is fine, his tone can go both ways, he also outed wierd posts overall hes not scummy but i wouldnt be surprised if he was mafia at all. The drone push is bad too, only rask's vote on drone was genuine and had legit motives. UNVOTE:
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:19 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 325, Blakebtb23 wrote:
In post 320, CloudKicker wrote:I dont think anyone understand that hellfire is getting lynched this game, he is never going to be night killed this scummy no reads and a vanilla claim on L-1
Hmm now that I think about it, if hellfire is a vanilla townie, scum would want to keep him in the game and not lynch him tonight because
1. he is a vanilla townie, mafia can pressure a potential pr player to be lynched/claim role today instead
2. They know he is a vanilla town so they can never nightkill him and get a better shot at killing a pr player
3. Due to the possibility that hellfire is a experienced player pretending to be newbie, scum knows that hellfire will most likely be lynched eventually and they can let the other townies do that work some day in the future.

So if this is correct we can look at who is protecting hellfire because i think it would be in scum's interest to protect hellfire whether he is town or scum.
Rask and drone both protected him. I think in rask's case rask was a town that got the read off hellfire's plea that he is also town, and then accused drone because she had a genuine read on him being mafia.

Alternatively, Hellfire is a very experienced scum and is playing a character, I agree with cloud that we should not rule out this possibility yet.
As of now I would be fine with lynching hellfire if we don't have a strong mafia read, because I believe there is a legit (~35%) chance that he is scum, but I would rather try to lynch a different mafia that we are more sure about
Like honestly, this post is textbook mafia. I kinda didnt realize since i was focused on hellfire/desmond
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #95) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:23 am

Post by CloudKicker »

When i actually think about it this is screaming scum to me VOTE: blake
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #96) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:23 am

Post by CloudKicker »

When i actually think about it this is screaming scum to me VOTE: blake
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #97) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:50 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Also, his whole post is about scum pov, literraly. Its like he just outed his scum train of thoughts
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:45 am

Post by CloudKicker »

UNVOTE: dont lynch before i come back please in like 2 days
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:00 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 466, Charloux wrote:Cloud seems like scum to me.
His push on Hellfire seems identical to when scum try to use me as lynch-bait. His hop on blake seems too convinient as well.
Hellfire-townlean
Cloud-scummy
Sorry for pushing on my reads. If you actually read me then you would know that i second guessed myself constantly with new content from hellfire, which is the oppositve of what mafia does on lynch-bait. My read on blake isnt convenient, i literraly was 1st or 2nd to fos him and troughout the whole game i always said that while he was towny, something was off and he was my tr that might most likely flip scum.

Desmond push on me is absolutely terrible but i dont think maf would go after me rn and not like that, his tone is towny too
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:00 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 466, Charloux wrote:Cloud seems like scum to me.
His push on Hellfire seems identical to when scum try to use me as lynch-bait. His hop on blake seems too convinient as well.
Hellfire-townlean
Cloud-scummy
Sorry for pushing on my reads. If you actually read me then you would know that i second guessed myself constantly with new content from hellfire, which is the oppositve of what mafia does on lynch-bait. My read on blake isnt convenient, i literraly was 1st or 2nd to fos him and troughout the whole game i always said that while he was towny, something was off and he was my tr that might most likely flip scum.

Desmond push on me is absolutely terrible but i dont think maf would go after me rn and not like that, his tone is towny too
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:05 am

Post by CloudKicker »

the 2-3 ppl who outed scumreads on me has zero credibility
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #102) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:39 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 503, Charloux wrote:Yes, those replacements aren't doing anything. If you were scum, you could just keep quiet and let the game end.
Thats a good line imo, turkish's slot is still a tr for me
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:41 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 508, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 506, Creature wrote:Yes, it usually happens when everyone's reads solidifies and you don't have anything other than "X is still scum" to say.
If you read my posts you'll realize that i don't have any reads :c.
Try to find look for contradictions in what someone says and their behaviors, thats a good start. So lets say that i openly out a tr on someone but then proceed to silently vote them when they are close to being lynched -> its scummy because its inconsistent
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:46 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Since i still have the feeling that hellfire is bullshiting i will iso dive him first and post results
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #105) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:55 am

Post by CloudKicker »

VOTE: hellfire

i did check his iso, still as shitty as i remembered, just rope this slot already
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #106) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:57 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I actually really believe he tried to quickhammer me, he even said he didnt count the votes in his defense, but thats actually when at least 2 people in prior said i was L-1 and we talked about not hammering before a claim and such.

Like, i am not not lynching this guy
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #107) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:58 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Creature the difference of level from his posts are so blatant it didnt happen
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #108) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:00 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Yes, he even used l-2 in a post early on. In my first ever mafia i didnt know what it meant and i have a lot of experience at mafia, not forum tho. So like, if a newbie learn the terminology faster than me with a wiki (that i also read) than me with as much experience, i just call bullshite
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #109) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:04 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 123, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 120, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: hellfire missile dudes fake. If you hammer me youre claiming scum
First, evidence please

Second, I never claimed nor said i was going to hammer

Third, I just unvoted someone because he stopped lurking

Fourth, what the actual fuck is wrong with you. Baseless claim. Calm down, and think this through.

Consider. What has (i guess me) done? Has he done X? What about Y? Etc Etc

calm down ._.

really calm down ._.

(New post :D):
" if anyone hammers this early into the day you will be lynched tomorrow on policy."

I haven't hammered. Not saying anything, BUT. CHILL :/

Also, has the mod even come back and updated the vote list thingy?
In post 206, Hellfire Missile wrote:shit didnt save (i think)

had a long ass thingy about

Gonna counter Cloud's argument(s)

Posting patterns changed:
School time, played this when ever i could

Intent to hammer:
Honestly, didnt count the votes, even if i did try, was he not on l-2? (Sounds flimsy ik) (if i'm wrong it's gonna sound even worse :/)

"Drone, I DO NOT KNOW IF THERES A DOC, I AM ASSUMING IF THERES ONE TO GET ON ME. EVEN MAFIA CANT KNOW FOR SURE THE ROLES SO YOUR READ DOESNT WORK. AND RASK COULD JUST FORM A PRETTY STUPID READ ON ME AND JUST PUSH THAT I AM OBVIOUS SCUM FOR 0 REASON. ME DOUBTING HER TODAY WHEN SHE IS LITERRALY ONE OF THE REASON WHY I AM ALIVE, WOULD BE PLAYING AGIANTS MY WIN CONDIITON. EVEN IF RASK IS MAFIA, SHE SAVED TOWN AND IS TOWN SIDING MORE THAN THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED ME, SO NO CONSIDERING HER AS MAFIA TODAY IS NOT AN ERROR"

(theres more but i don't wanna mess everything up)

Clearly, he's pretty mad/defensive, wants to lash out.
Not thinking, anger does that

Unless, he's really mafia and wants the town to lynch me.(hmm.)
Okay, how am i acting scummy? (I guess if not right now tell me when i'm dead, post it in the thread so i can read it)

So, after I'm dead, wait to see what I've flipped, then decide yeah?
In post 229, Hellfire Missile wrote:
In post 228, Desmond wrote:Hellfire, try to understand this: even if you are clueless town vanilla, you game play currently is not pro-town. As in, does not help town to catch scum. Get it? Main problem (for which you are getting heat now) is that you acted without knowledge on what you are doing and it so happens that your act is scummy. Hence, us thinking you are mafia.

Advice for the future - before you vote, reveal your role or some such, gather more facts: current state of the game and what will your act accomplish. To gather facts - reread the thread, maybe read something on wiki, you can even read some random finished game to get a clue of what people do what. Since it is a newbie game - poke our IC, ask questions, if you don't get answers - ask again in slightly difderent manner.

Then and only then you should act.

About voting. You treat your vote in a very meh manner. One member on GOG.com actually said golden words - "Your vote is your biggest weapon. In reality you don't go around shooting everywhere. So in the game you don't vote just anyone for no reason. Your vote, combined with others, leads to a man's death. So vote with much responsibility".

I suggest you take that advice.
so don't be a active luker?

Contribute?

Don't shitpost?

How do i even start to accuse people?
From his first 40 posts or so, all those posts show he does has more than just a basic understand of the game, with the uses of terms.
like, active lurker ? The fact that he uses that term when it wasnt even mentionned on the whole game and i seriously doubt he knows this from the wiki, just kill the goddam fake newb
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #110) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:11 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Also overal game feeling, his wagon fade was wierd and not natural, i am still the only one of the whole game who still kinda pushes on him from time to time. Look at this this way:

-> If hellfire is mafia, his partner tried to kill the wagon 100% -> probably tried to start another wagon to distract me or others, no one still pushes on him but me and im town

-> If hellfire is town, both partners would still somewhat keep the shade on his ass alive and remind me of my original sr on him, mafia KNOWS that i would quickhammer the fuck of that guy and then get fosed a lot if he townflip -> the fact that i feel no one is actively pushing or passively pushing on him just shows that he isnt town bro, mafia would love to help me get my hands dirty and help me ml a random noob.

The drone push is complete shit and it was based on rask's gut vote who was genuine, rest of the push isnt. Feels like it artificial, no one is scumreading drone near as much as i did on hellfire and drone is A WAY WAY WAY WORSE lynch than drone.

My point is, if hellfire was town, MAFIA WOULD HELP ME LYNCH THE FUCK OUT OF THIS DUDE AND GET EASY VOTES ON ME TOMOROW WITH THE TOWNFLIP
-> THIS ISNT HAPPENING BECAUSE HELLFIRE ISNT TOWN. Also, no mafia would fucking chainsaw a noob ? That guy is a literal coinflip, you dont buddy coinflips
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #111) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:13 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Also for anyone who goes like: '' yea but cloud lynching this guy would give no reads1!!!'' Do you know why you need reads to begin with ? lynch mafia then lynch it and stop being pussies just because he dumbtold like crazy
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #112) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:40 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I just dont buy it, theres also others posts that were lynch worthy and the day is about to end, so hellfire you better start trying to get reads
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #113) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:43 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Creature and rask i am asking you to unvote drone, creature agreed with my reads on hellfire but keep his vote on drone is a scumtell.

I am asking you both
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #114) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:37 am

Post by CloudKicker »

oh lol i misread the top name wagon
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #115) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:45 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Kinda, desmond is a better lynch than drone
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (isolation #116) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Deadline is in 2 days guys, finalize your read sand then vote for your sr
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #117) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:16 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Yo desmond, even if you replace you are going to participate and end the goddam day, dont let a random dude vote 1 day left into a 2week d1, like this is complete bullshit. Even if you fos me, it will give infos from the slot so DO vote your fos
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #118) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:16 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 559, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: hellfire

Final thoughts are
Preferred lynches (hellfire / desmond slot)
Scumpool (hellfire, desmond, creature, blake)
Probably town, if not, only scum with hellfire (tenshii, drone)
Wouldn't touch all game (cloudkicker, tkd-slot)
Obviously take new information into account, etc etc.

Doubling down on WRT to tenshii, also have drone-blake and drone-tenshii as very unlikely in terms of association from drone's interactions with both.
Creature talking with hellfire would ordinarily count but may be super wifom.
++++++++++++++++++++++ exact same reads and in order minus swap cloud for rask
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #119) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:22 am

Post by CloudKicker »

VC PLEASE

I am asking for a hellfire wagon for the numerous reasons i explained and numerous post i made about him. I am not entirely sure he is scum but he is a really great lynch today and i dont want anyone else as much as i want to rope him, so proceed.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #120) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:52 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 562, Raskolnikov wrote:Right so, lean scum on him for the cloud vote and now putting pretty much no effort into the game, beyond "hey look at me I'm clueless". Not really any learning or like, evidence he's put real time/effort into fixing it since.

But this is partially policy. Not a concept that's necessarily easiest to grasp for newbie queue but he's by the safest, lowest-risk no-downside lynch, I'll explain:
1. Has already claimed; each additional wagon runs the risk of outing a PR which can be disastrous
2. Low value if town, probability a liability if game gets to lategame (VT claim means that if he's tow he will never be nk'd)
3. Rich on associations, based on either flip it narrows things down
But mainly it's that there's not much time to deadline so any wagon now would be frantic, risky (there wouldn't be time to reconsider based on new information), and if town would more or less leave the game in the same position as today, but in next day.

Ordinarily this stuff (utility and pro-town vs anti-town) doesn't get explicitly said/stated outside of this queue as it's generally understood, but yeah. Even then, some people like to play risky and like a hero and dislike practical/sensible and low-risk moves because it seems boring. Also something people screw up with, they think something is either policy or not-policy (black and white) when something can be a mixture, in fact "potential usefulness/downside vs upside" factors into every lynch to some degree, but especially day 1.
This. And beside the safe nature of this lynch, it could very very well flip scum
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #121) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:00 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 565, Tenshii wrote:VOTE: Hellfire
ty ily
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #122) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:45 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Zzzz ill have to reread apparently UNVOTE: hell and im glad desmond slot can now be readable with seemingly good reads so far. Will read after work
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #123) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:59 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Then self, i hate wifom from the deep of my heart VOTE: hellfire out your read and self
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #124) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:04 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Like charloux isnt getting lynched today ever, i am not going back on 20 pages of reads last minute so kyouko's vote is wasted, same for any vote on drone. Hellfire is getting lynched this game like i said about a hundred time and i prefer it is on d1 than on lylo. Imagine we get to ml 2 towns and hellfire is still alive on lylo ? Yes no thank you
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #125) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:33 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Youre right but this is an awfully boring way to play, i just want a flip at this point and i seriously doubt anything we get in the future 2 days will guide my reads tomorow if everyone just ends up voting hell.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #126) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:01 am

Post by CloudKicker »

JUST FUCKING ROPE THE GUY ALREADY
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #127) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:01 am

Post by CloudKicker »

WHOEVER HAMMER HIM WILL GET IMMINITY FROM MYSELF TOMOROW
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #128) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:05 am

Post by CloudKicker »

And btw kyouko is really right, blake and did scumtell pretty darn hard and he probably will flip mafia eventually, still, we do not have time and i still want hellfire out. Also if theres a doc i suggest you be on kyouko no wifom
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #129) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:07 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Its not a policy, this is an hindrance to my read. He scumtold, maybe he did as town but he stil ldid scumtold and i would say he could flip both alignement at this point. I aint going back on 20 pages reads just to flip to blake who can actually provide content to get read on, hellfire cannot
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #130) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:08 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 611, Creature wrote:Still wanted to work with Hellfire, though he didn't answer me.
dude just quick hammer his face i fucking beg you, this day is finished regardless
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #131) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:09 am

Post by CloudKicker »

THANK YOU I LVOE YOU <3333333
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #132) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:10 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Sorry kyouko your play style is right but i was bored and you just came into the game, we will lynch mafia tomorow regardless of this flip
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #133) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:10 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Blake is who i am going to iso tomorow mornin'
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #134) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:12 am

Post by CloudKicker »

if theres cop, depening of this flip a blake/tenshii check would be optimal
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Yea rask was beyond obvious town, we had the same exacts read so i dont feel bad 1 sec for the ml
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #136) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 301, CloudKicker wrote:I reread thoroughtly page 1 to 7 heres my new list
Town that i am 90% sure : rask, drone, turkish in that order
Town : tenshii
Towny but a few scumtels, either town or good mafia :blake

People i am lynching this game : hellfire and desmond

Bbt nothing

Like even with a reread, some posta from hellfire are fine, some of
His lines are fines but jesus lord when he spazzed out because of the bandwagon was seriously too much and i want the dude lynched this game, better would be on a ml since its hard to say. Like this guy is def scummy and seems fake af but i dont want to waste mls
On liabilities d1, hes still getting 100% speedlynched if we hammer mafia d1.

I rereand desmond up to page 7 and he again showed to be self concious, he also kinda team told with hellfire and his vote on me was seroously scummy: he outed a weak read on me and put me at "
L-2 or l-1 depending in if he knew the count, anyway.

Today we lynch in desmon/hellfire and i strongly advise not to vote outside.

VOTE: desmond

The scum players that worry me are bbt blake and tenshii, rest should be clear town for today
In post 559, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: hellfire

Final thoughts are
Preferred lynches (hellfire / desmond slot)
Scumpool (hellfire, desmond, creature, blake)
Probably town, if not, only scum with hellfire (tenshii, drone)
Wouldn't touch all game (cloudkicker, tkd-slot)
Obviously take new information into account, etc etc.

Doubling down on WRT to tenshii, also have drone-blake and drone-tenshii as very unlikely in terms of association from drone's interactions with both.
Creature talking with hellfire would ordinarily count but may be super wifom.
Those are both comprehensive reads lists from towns. I will heavily take rask's reads into consideration today

VOTE: blake
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #137) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Not gonna lie i expected to get pushed on for leading that ml, i am kinda bummed and lets not rush the lynch please, i want everyone to talk and more content from tensh+creature+other dude
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #138) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:24 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 647, Drone wrote:Well, one thing for sure:
I'm not intending to rush this day. I have some things I want to check before.
@Cloud naturally, you especially need to think some things through, but your jump on Blake only because of Rask's reads is a bit contradictory.

@Blake, the fact Rask was killed n1, and you saying that you found them a strong town so strong that you sheeped them, doesn't give you town points, if not the opposite.
My dear friend, i aint pushing on blake because of rask's reads but mine, i am the one who scumread him just before the lynch ;)
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #139) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:29 am

Post by CloudKicker »

UNVOTE: blake dam wtf the l-1 so fast, also i still think drone is top town. His tone is a+
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #140) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:30 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 662, Charloux wrote:Checking in, and i see no one even bothered to do a vote analysis. Who was the guy who proposed a policy lynch (Cloud right?) That idiot is most likely town... Kyouko's behavior around the hammer feels town as well, why bother with Blake when you can hammer in the name of policy lynches! Drone and i weren't online at that time, so nothing can be said about us. But Drone should be obvtown, so that should leave the lynchpool for everybody down to Tenshii, Blake, Creature and me. It's easier for me to decide who to vote though:

VOTE: Blake L-1
And we didnt just policy, if you read the game. Rask was also completly behind me with that lynch, hellfire was a goddam great d1 lynch whatever his flip
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #141) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:57 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Overall i think charloux/drone are town, rest is scumpool-> kyouko being mostly in it because of healthy paranoia. Drone outed a line that i thought at the very same moment he said it about blake, it was about him saying rask was a strong town etc and his rationale. It just felt that a scum mindset trying to explain a town read with scum infos than just town trying to explain himself with what happened in the game. For that i will say that i dont believe drone and blake are a team. This might seem like its obvious since they are pushing themselves for the whole d1 apparently but they didnt go all out.

So imo

1-2 prs that can clear themselves
2 mafia who will most likely cc if it happens

Cloudkicker

Drone (probably wont budge for the rest of the game) : Tone is legit best beside mine, i like his content, i like his reactions -> he outed a few scumtells but those are possibly and most likely town

Charloux (will have to reread but i doubt it will change) : I townread turkish slot really hard before charloux came by, i think charloux towntold a bit too but not as mush as turkish + Rask's read on turkish i probably wont push on him on a ml for sure, will still reread tho.
-
Kyouko : Good long posts, but most might seems AI at first but with a reread, its mostly mechanical stuff or infos that are implied. Its great to out them since its a newbie game and i appreciate your posts but i havent seen anything like true genuine town behavior from you. Also, if you are scum, i 100% know that playstyle like the bottom of my pocket, thats pretty much how i scumplay on em: You are active town, you post towny stuff but actually not that AI, you get townread for being right (TvsT) and not rushing (not taking position, asking for more time), you cant get called on for your mistakes since you seems to not make any, you get townread by default -> you are never lynched in 3 way. I dont like your lack of position taking, also there's a few inconsistent things from yesterday, i also have mefiance towards anyone who sincerely townread hellfire. That guy was hella fucking scummy when he tried to quick hammer me 3 pages into d1, for that alone should keep him from being townread whatever the content he then posts.

I would like you to explain you townread on me please and i want you to find scum, stop flip floping so much

Creature : Hard to read this guy, he posts okay stuff but i dont like his general playstyle gamewise, its not inherently towny. Still, he get immunity from me for hammering <3

Tenshii: need more content, he did some good and some bad, will have to reread

Blake: That guy outed severals bad and subpar posts, he did scumtell and it seems like hes a good lynch so far (will have to reread for associations) Also his recents posts logic makes no sens

Drone/Blake not a team -> Blake is mafia in those 2 so far if theres 1 mafia in them.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #142) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:03 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 678, Drone wrote:Cloud. Look at Hellfire wagon again, then look at Tenshii's reasoning for voting me.
Then tell me how Tenshii's probability of being town is higher than Blake's.
I'd also want to know how that hammer from Creature looks fine to you. I've played with Creature before, my first game with him was quite a shocker for me.
i will have to eventually
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #143) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:30 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Tenshii
Spoiler:
PPL he voted
19 Rask TOWN
22 Cloud TOWN
29 TKD [Leaning town]
199 Hellfire TOWN
291 Drone [A townread ]
565 Hellfire TOWN

I thoughts on him with reading his iso: It feels like he actually tried to get hellfire to contribute and towntell, he also kept talking about a player who had no content but didnt fos them for being inactive, he just wanted content and not get an easy lynch. This is prob town imo and the more i read the more i think we are on the wrong track and mafia are in the town block
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #144) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:36 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Townblock was rask me and possibly tkd, i will have to reread the guy
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #145) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Kyouko is kinda being heavily inconsistent about her willingness to put tenshii on L-1 when she insisted on not wasting the remaining 2 days of d1. I want more content from him and ofc we will wait for a claim. Blake if youre town i would like you to stop riding charloux's dick and find mafia in kyouko/drone/creature from your pov
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #146) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:38 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 712, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:D1 town was pushing for a lynch on someone who was obviously town to me. We're in D2 now, we have more info. I think Tenshii has been given enough opportunities to provide content and he refuses to do so each time. This is why I'm suggesting now we come up with something close to unanimous (see my ) to force Tenshii do provide something meaningful. I take from your post that you have not changed opinions on Tenshii. Still awaiting Charloux's opinion, and confirmation from Drone/Creature that they are sure of their vote where it sits.

What is the new information you got from d1 to be confident about tenshii being mafia ? You know that if anything, d1's flip makes tenshii leaning town af, so again that post looks fake
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #147) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Agree with tenshii there
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #148) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Oh shit lol i just reread and realized drone is scum and tenshiis town this is quite funny, drone d1 was horrendous and drome never voted correctly, will have to reread
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #149) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Theres 100% at the very very least 1 mafia in creature and drone imho
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #150) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:08 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Kyouko is starting to scumtell pretty fucking hard
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #151) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:13 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 726, Drone wrote:
In post 720, CloudKicker wrote:Oh shit lol i just reread and realized drone is scum and tenshiis town this is quite funny, drone d1 was horrendous and drome never voted correctly, will have to reread
@Cloud
I'm going to wait forever for your explanation?

@Tenshii,
Could you claim now?

@Creature & Blake
Thoughts on Kyouku vs Tenshii?

@Char
Who's your biggest scum candidate?
Truth is my reads doesnt make sens as of right now, my tr on you and my tr on kyouko. Charloux is still obv town and i wont touch him all game. I kinda start to townread tenshii and hes being scum wagoned at the moment (kyouko) and creature/drone voting partterns is team telling so fucking hard this game its incredibily ridiculous and theres no masons in this game but i doubt that mafia would just always vote the same guy and never foses/interacts eachothers, hence the at the very least one mafia in creat/drone.

Drone im guilty of rereading you past game because i kinda townread you the whole game tone-wise, not content-based so i need a lil more meta to be sure, and i kinda got convinced that this game's tone is your scum play and without my tone tr on you your content was really horrendous at part, still need to reread interactions and what not.

Tenshii is towntelling atm and ppl are still putting him at L-1 -. kyouko who doesnt want to rush stuff, she literraly just milked the d1 for town cred with the TvsT like tenshii said.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #152) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:15 am

Post by CloudKicker »

in the last 2 pages tenshii is towntelling, kyouko is scumtelling af, charloux is towntelling af, drone is most likely scum but maybe not, creature is ?? and blake is like, hard to read but not particuliary scummy and i dont like the pushes on him, theres a few things he did that were scummy but the way ppl pushes on him looks fake/scum push
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #153) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:16 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 732, Drone wrote:You are trying to meta read me? Go ahead, stop by my wiki first though.
Start by unvoting and we will talk
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #154) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:20 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 736, Drone wrote:
In post 734, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 732, Drone wrote:You are trying to meta read me? Go ahead, stop by my wiki first though.

The last time town followed you, it wasn't much of a success was it?
Im taking that as a scumclaim jsyk
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #155) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:25 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I take it as ''No i am not going to unvote, i still want tenshii on L-1, i am ignoring one of my hardest tr appeal, i ignore his demand and i throw shade at him''. Thats pretty much a scum rxn buddy
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #156) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:29 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Which shade throwing ? You realize that youre the doing the most obvious 180 degree scum flip with your read on me ? Just because i actually reread (and showed doubt, you know town doubt their reads) you think that i am mafia, when i am appealing to you because i believe you are voting town -> you are still ignoring the fact that youre putting tenshiis at L-1, which means you thinkwe could both me mafia which would be a bad read if ure town, so you probably think that 1 of us is town so you should unvote and the immunity was to hammer hellfire, not be part of the wagon.

Like the more you ingore and not unvote the more youre calling me mafia/incompetent and tenshiis mafia.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #157) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:31 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Cop could out with a guilty yes, and then its 50% we have a doc and mafia will have to try to find it or just kill cop, a trade wouldnt be bad imho
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #158) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:33 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 750, Drone wrote:Cloud, I never trusted your reads. From the very beginning.
And the one placing Tenshii at L-1 is Kyouku. Not me.

Since you reread, and you're still throwing baseless shade on me, I will assume it was very selective.
Thats pretty fucking stupid ass logic bro, you have the ability to remove the L-1 at ANY TIME when you are on the wagon, thats means that by not unvoting you are allowing the L-1
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #159) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:35 am

Post by CloudKicker »

If the cop is going to get killed tomorow, yes its better to out the guilty AND THEN LYNCH OUTSIDE FOR POSSIBLE AUTO. Because the cop could die with a doc who couldve saved him and mafia will argue the fuck out of the top scumread being a guilty was just his reads not a check. Its optimal for cop to out, might be cced (only by his guilty or its auto) and then we lynch outside the guilty
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #160) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:38 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 758, Creature wrote:
In post 756, CloudKicker wrote:If the cop is going to get killed tomorow, yes its better to out the guilty AND THEN LYNCH OUTSIDE FOR POSSIBLE AUTO. Because the cop could die with a doc who couldve saved him and mafia will argue the fuck out of the top scumread being a guilty was just his reads not a check. Its optimal for cop to out, might be cced (only by his guilty or its auto) and then we lynch outside the guilty
If you lynch the guilty then the other scum the next day, wouldn't it also be an auto?
Yes but if you lynch outside cop can lead the day, aka a clear. If you get guilty the same day cop out you lose a clear for the next day's lynch
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #161) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:39 am

Post by CloudKicker »

And by auto i mean a cc with a ml = auto.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #162) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:44 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 762, Charloux wrote:
In post 749, CloudKicker wrote:Cop could out with a guilty yes, and then its 50% we have a doc and mafia will have to try to find it or just kill cop, a trade wouldnt be bad imho
If we have a doctor, scum would know and they wouldn't target him. They would RB him instead.
If they have a good doc read, they can RB doc, kill cop. -> high risk high reward strat but most inexperienced mafia prefer to rb the cop and cc the doc to out the doc, so the next day they can rb doc kill cop whatever happen
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #163) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:00 am

Post by CloudKicker »

If cop outs with a guilty and theres a doc in play, we should lynch the guilty cause he might be rb and then we get 1 more report. If cop outs and theres no doc claim then we get outside imho
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (isolation #164) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:04 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 772, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:There's also no confirmation on whether someone is cop if he doesn't get NKed because it could be a Mafia claiming cop in the first place, and then saying since he didn't get NKed but doesn't have any new cop checks to out, he must have been roleblocked by RB but not killed because mafia must have assumed doc would defend him
Pretty sure a cop can clear himself by lynching his guilty
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #165) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:30 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Ehich wagon, tenshiis? I wasnt even on the fucking wagon so its either you belive i am with tenshii or tenshii is scum alone, cause i just proved that i wasnt afraid to hard push on my reads, i wouldnt be afraid to ml someone else as scum here, so again ure scumtelling my boi
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #166) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:32 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 684, CloudKicker wrote:Tenshii
Spoiler:
PPL he voted
19 Rask TOWN
22 Cloud TOWN
29 TKD [Leaning town]
199 Hellfire TOWN
291 Drone [A townread ]
565 Hellfire TOWN

I thoughts on him with reading his iso: It feels like he actually tried to get hellfire to contribute and towntell, he also kept talking about a player who had no content but didnt fos them for being inactive, he just wanted content and not get an easy lynch. This is prob town imo and the more i read the more i think we are on the wrong track and mafia are in the town block
Drone is that my retraction from the wagon LOL and what would be my scum motivation, not lynch my partner? Town cred? Dont you think that i could just go with thr grain and just lynch tenshii if im scum and him town?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #167) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:34 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Kyoukos vote is also awful and shes been ignoring me for days
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #168) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:28 am

Post by CloudKicker »

@kyouko i outed several reads/remarks on you etc and you ingnored them, wasnt straight up questions tho

@blake your last posts were good imo, some good lines, why did you initially sr drone ?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #169) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:36 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I still think its heavily inconsistent to advocates to put someone to L-1 2-3 days in d2 compared to your rationale of d1, feels like you staged the hellfire flip and assure you werent on the wagon, you are also the only one on the table who seemed really certain of a tvst
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #170) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:46 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 808, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Rask, Tenshii, and Creature all admitted to lynching hell on policy. I think those who weren't voting hell also had a strong tr. What makes you think I staged a Hellfire flip when my last actions on D1 were an appeal for people to look more closely at actual scum candidates instead of blindly lynching an obvious town on policy?
I did explain it, i will re-explain it.

d1 you wanted to slowroll the day as much as possible for reads for d2 so town get reads off the flip and interaction
d2 you open the day and putting tenshii on L-1 and voting with scummy ppl

The hellfire stage feeling is that hellfire was getting lynched whatever happened, everyone knew that so mafia could run circle around me and stage the rxn/interactions (ex.hard townreading hellfire and trying to fos ppl pushing on him, who are also town) etc while town lynch town anywya i gtg will reread later
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #171) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Drone is mafia lol for this completly scum post, this is one of the worst post of the whole game so far, kyouko is 2nd in my read list rn, will have to iso both. Kyouko's push on charloux is utter fucking bullshit and her answers to my posts were really really bad compared to her first ish posts, shes also ignoring charloux towntelling right in her face and pushes for a fake claim, whos if anything, pretty towny considering charloux was largely townread before it, he didnt fake a report and he did at the beginning of the day withouth being pushed on, this scream town to me.

VOTE: Drone Drone, i could get over how terrible your post was, the content, the strucutre, the rxn, the answers everything looks like scum. Youre trying to blame your need to fos me here as mafia on the ''fact'' that you dont like my playstyle, its just funny and bad play
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #172) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

DRONE LOL I AM NEWB TOWN, DUDE I HAVE THOUSANDS HOURS OF MAFIA PLAYTIME LOL
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (isolation #173) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 826, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:So are you saying that Cloud saying that Tenshii was towntelling, which caused Creature to come off the wagon (according to creature). So the scum here is Cloud? Trying to follow here. Like, are you thinking it's Cloud + Tenshii right now or what? That's the only way I see what Cloud did as scummy. If that's it why even move the vote off of Tenshii? Did Cloud look more suspicious than Tenshii at that point? Why not lynch Tenshii and if he turns up scum point back to how Cloud was the one defending him?
EXACTLY MY RATIONALE WHEN I ASKED HIM IF HE THOUGHT WE WERE BOTH MAFIA, THE ONLY REASON ME DEFENDING TENSHII WOULD BE SCUMMY LOL
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (isolation #174) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 829, Blakebtb23 wrote:
In post 822, Drone wrote:
In post 796, Blakebtb23 wrote:UNVOTE: Charloux
I was thinking that fake cop bait might be the play you were doing because nothing else made sense, and since you revealed it after pressure i'm confident you are town now.

Tenshii's latest posts have been pretty good, I no longer think he is a good lynch, so if he is town then that means kyuoko was pushing on two towns which both would be mislynches and would've won mafia the game

Don't forget that Kyuoko used to be desmond who many people scumread, this along with Kyouko's latest posts makes me think he is scum
VOTE: Kyouku

As for the second mafia, I didn't think it was Drone anymore until he went after Cloud, who almost everyone had a strong townread on,
so Drone maybe you can convince me why you think cloud is scum
, but right now your vote looks super scummy.

So if it is Drone+Kyouko then that means my original read of Drone+Desmond was right. But don't forget they did go after eachother at one point which made me think it wasn't both of them, I gotta go reread that and see if it was a fake fight.
I voted someone who people think is town. That's scummy?
Terrible.
Yes if you vote for someone that most people have thought was town without giving a good reason then that is somewhat scummy. I asked you to convince me about why you think Cloud is scum, but instead you called me terrible. So explain your cloud vote in depth please.

lol he foses me for defending someone getting L-1 very early who i think towntold, he literraly think i have clever scum motives to fucking defend ''someone he thinks is fine'' but i literraly trainwrecked a ml vt d1 LOL also no offense but kyouko/drone interactions looks fake af, even if kyouko's content is on point
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #175) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

CLOUD VS DRONE, FROM BOTH TOWNREAD TO BOTH SCUMREAD

Spoiler:
In post 720, CloudKicker wrote:Oh shit lol i just reread and realized drone is scum and tenshiis town this is quite funny, drone d1 was horrendous and drome never voted correctly, will have to reread
In post 721, CloudKicker wrote:Theres 100% at the very very least 1 mafia in creature and drone imho
@Cloud

@Tenshii,
Could you claim now?

@Creature & Blake

@Char
In post 731, CloudKicker wrote:
@Cloud

@Tenshii,
Could you claim now?

@Creature & Blake

@Char
Truth is my reads doesnt make sens as of right now, my tr on you and my tr on kyouko. Charloux is still obv town and i wont touch him all game. I kinda start to townread tenshii and hes being scum wagoned at the moment (kyouko) and creature/drone voting partterns is team telling so fucking hard this game its incredibily ridiculous and theres no masons in this game but i doubt that mafia would just always vote the same guy and never foses/interacts eachothers, hence the at the very least one mafia in creat/drone.

Drone im guilty of rereading you past game because i kinda townread you the whole game tone-wise, not content-based so i need a lil more meta to be sure, and i kinda got convinced that this game's tone is your scum play and without my tone tr on you your content was really horrendous at part, still need to reread interactions and what not.

Tenshii is towntelling atm and ppl are still putting him at L-1 -. kyouko who doesnt want to rush stuff, she literraly just milked the d1 for town cred with the TvsT like tenshii said.
In post 733, CloudKicker wrote:in the last 2 pages tenshii is towntelling, kyouko is scumtelling af, charloux is towntelling af, drone is most likely scum but maybe not, creature is ?? and blake is like, hard to read but not particuliary scummy and i dont like the pushes on him, theres a few things he did that were scummy but the way ppl pushes on him looks fake/scum push
In post 735, Drone wrote:And btw, if what you are saying is true, I wouldn't have started a Blake wagon, before picking up Tenshii wagon.
It happened since both wee my scum reads, and I Blake's play improves since.
I also would have been with Creature on Hellfire lynch wagon.
You need to pay more attention as you must have missed how I questioned Creature's vote on Tenshii.

In post 737, Drone wrote:I think I already stated that I played a game with Rask and Creature before, so I know more or less, how to read them.
In post 738, CloudKicker wrote:

Im taking that as a scumclaim jsyk
In post 739, Drone wrote:That's an odd way to take my statement.
In post 740, CloudKicker wrote:I take it as ''No i am not going to unvote, i still want tenshii on L-1, i am ignoring one of my hardest tr appeal, i ignore his demand and i throw shade at him''. Thats pretty much a scum rxn buddy
In post 741, Drone wrote:Especially for someone who gave someone an "immunity" for their hammer, only cause you wanted that.

I have to say that if you were town in my eyes before, your shade throwing changed it.
In post 742, Drone wrote:So just because you town read Tenshii, I have to unvote? No. I want Tenshii's claim.
In post 746, CloudKicker wrote:Which shade throwing ? You realize that youre the doing the most obvious 180 degree scum flip with your read on me ? Just because i actually reread (and showed doubt, you know town doubt their reads) you think that i am mafia, when i am appealing to you because i believe you are voting town -> you are still ignoring the fact that youre putting tenshiis at L-1, which means you thinkwe could both me mafia which would be a bad read if ure town, so you probably think that 1 of us is town so you should unvote and the immunity was to hammer hellfire, not be part of the wagon.

Like the more you ingore and not unvote the more youre calling me mafia/incompetent and tenshiis mafia.
In post 750, Drone wrote:Cloud, I never trusted your reads. From the very beginning.

Since you reread, and you're still throwing baseless shade on me, I will assume it was very selective.
In post 753, CloudKicker wrote:

Thats pretty fucking stupid ass logic bro, you have the ability to remove the L-1 at ANY TIME when you are on the wagon, thats means that by not unvoting you are allowing the L-1
In post 755, Drone wrote:@Cloud
I loudly wanted the L-1.
I want Tenshii's claim.
In post 791, Drone wrote:I'm thinking there's scum motivation behind the retraction from this wagon.

VOTE: Cloudkicker [/voted]
In post 792, Drone wrote:VOTE: Cloudkicker
In post 793, CloudKicker wrote:Ehich wagon, tenshiis? I wasnt even on the fucking wagon so its either you belive i am with tenshii or tenshii is scum alone, cause i just proved that i wasnt afraid to hard push on my reads, i wouldnt be afraid to ml someone else as scum here, so again ure scumtelling my boi
In post 794, CloudKicker wrote:
Spoiler:
PPL he voted
19 Rask TOWN
22 Cloud TOWN
29 TKD [Leaning town]
199 Hellfire TOWN
291 Drone [A townread ]
565 Hellfire TOWN

Drone is that my retraction from the wagon LOL and what would be my scum motivation, not lynch my partner? Town cred? Dont you think that i could just go with thr grain and just lynch tenshii if im scum and him town?
In post 822, Drone wrote:
In post 794, CloudKicker wrote:
Spoiler:
PPL he voted
19 Rask TOWN
22 Cloud TOWN
29 TKD [Leaning town]
199 Hellfire TOWN
291 Drone [A townread ]
565 Hellfire TOWN

Even you know it's not that simple. As scum you'd want to be the purest and scum!Cloudkicker is a completely unknown entity to me.
You also already know I don't like your playstyle. We've been over this.
You refused to explain why the sudden shade throwing, so you're shade throwing for basically no reason. You're making the same mistakes you've done day, you're inconsistent.
In post 796, Blakebtb23 wrote:UNVOTE: Charloux
I was thinking that fake cop bait might be the play you were doing because nothing else made sense, and since you revealed it after pressure i'm confident you are town now.

Tenshii's latest posts have been pretty good, I no longer think he is a good lynch, so if he is town then that means kyuoko was pushing on two towns which both would be mislynches and would've won mafia the game

Don't forget that Kyuoko used to be desmond who many people scumread, this along with Kyouko's latest posts makes me think he is scum
VOTE: Kyouku

As for the second mafia, I didn't think it was Drone anymore until he went after Cloud, who almost everyone had a strong townread on, so Drone maybe you can convince me why you think cloud is scum, but right now your vote looks super scummy.

So if it is Drone+Kyouko then that means my original read of Drone+Desmond was right. But don't forget they did go after eachother at one point which made me think it wasn't both of them, I gotta go reread that and see if it was a fake fight.
I voted someone who people think is town. That's scummy?
Terrible.
In post 793, CloudKicker wrote:Ehich wagon, tenshiis? I wasnt even on the fucking wagon so its either you belive i am with tenshii or tenshii is scum alone, cause i just proved that i wasnt afraid to hard push on my reads, i wouldnt be afraid to ml someone else as scum here, so again ure scumtelling my boi
Very possible you're their scumbuddy. Or a newb town.
How I'm scum telling?
In post 824, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 793, CloudKicker wrote:Which wagon, tenshiis?
(edited for spelling) @Drone, which wagon were you talking about? Cloud was never on the recent Tenshii wagon. I don't think there was an early Tenshii wagon either but I may be remembering wrong
In post 825, Drone wrote:You don't have to be on someone's wagon to cause a retraction.
In post 826, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:So are you saying that Cloud saying that Tenshii was towntelling, which caused Creature to come off the wagon (according to creature). So the scum here is Cloud? Trying to follow here. Like, are you thinking it's Cloud + Tenshii right now or what? That's the only way I see what Cloud did as scummy. If that's it why even move the vote off of Tenshii? Did Cloud look more suspicious than Tenshii at that point? Why not lynch Tenshii and if he turns up scum point back to how Cloud was the one defending him?
In post 827, Drone wrote:I think Cloud has clever scum motives. Or newb town. And honestly, from recent Tenshii posts, they look fine.
All I wanted was their claim.
In post 828, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Well now I'm really not following. I thought it would be scummy if Cloud were with Tenshii but if Tenshii looks fine how is Cloud scummy for getting people off Tenshii's wagon?
In post 830, CloudKicker wrote:Drone is mafia lol for this completly scum post, this is one of the worst post of the whole game so far, kyouko is 2nd in my read list rn, will have to iso both. Kyouko's push on charloux is utter fucking bullshit and her answers to my posts were really really bad compared to her first ish posts, shes also ignoring charloux towntelling right in her face and pushes for a fake claim, whos if anything, pretty towny considering charloux was largely townread before it, he didnt fake a report and he did at the beginning of the day withouth being pushed on, this scream town to me.

VOTE: Drone Drone, i could get over how terrible your post was, the content, the strucutre, the rxn, the answers everything looks like scum. Youre trying to blame your need to fos me here as mafia on the ''fact'' that you dont like my playstyle, its just funny and bad play
In post 832, CloudKicker wrote:
EXACTLY MY RATIONALE WHEN I ASKED HIM IF HE THOUGHT WE WERE BOTH MAFIA, THE ONLY REASON ME DEFENDING TENSHII WOULD BE SCUMMY LOL

Anyone should read thoses exchanges and how fucking scumslipery fuck drone is, he voted for the wagon (???) then said i dont need to be on the wagon to cause a retractiont (???) am i scummy for asking to unvote someone i liked posts (???) am i scummy for the non existent wagon drones is accusing me of (???) why did you even vote me drone, for the retraction or the wagon lol :? youre getting lynched my lil boi
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #176) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

fuck i fucked the spoilers but whatever l0l
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #177) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

I didnt comment on the exchanges, i could if ppl want but imo this is enough to fos drone/get him to claim.
@kyouko about the drone fake interactions, i just feel like you outed exactly what i previously said and even tho its incredibly scummy, you phrased your posts in a non so accusing way, more like in an investigative way. Imo, as town, if you had the same train of thought i had on drone's posts (about him sring me for the tenshii wagon thing) then you would understand how scumfuckery it is and be more, idk, enthousiast you found something increddibly scummy as town ? I sr you for others reason but the interactions was just like a gut read on the moment. Also, if i were town and you and i was being sred by one of my top townread, i would appeal really hard at him, something you didnt.

What makes you lean as town is that you didnt tried to shift your read on me by throwing lil shades from posts to posts, which would be a textbook mafia read flip -> when mafia has to change their townreads or they cannot win, because their townreads scumread the fuck out of them. So its kinda a lil towntell that youre still townreading me even tho i posted several posts about you being scummy
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #178) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 837, Drone wrote:You need to work on your posting and expressing abilities. I couldn't get a single point from your posts, besides that OMGUS, and LAMIST attempts.

Listen carefully now, I don't know whom and how, but your post only says one thing. Your scumbuddy was on the Tenshii wagon and they responded by retracting.
I'm looking at Creature first.

Don't you think it's odd how from L-1 the Tenshii wagon just.. Disappeared?
Seriously Cloud, you have hours of experience in Mafia yet you can't make a singe clear point.
Please.
not like i need to explain myself to scum, your flip will be well expressed by the mod :lol:
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #179) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Lol if i really wanted you instant lynched i could just skim trought your past game drone and post a side-by-side comparison of a typical scum!drone posts vs a town!drone post. I will 100% call it you right about now, if you are town, you are most likely a power role because you arent acting like a vanilla for 1 fucking second, but you arent town imho
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #180) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Hey drone, maybe you didnt understand the concept of the game but if mafia all townread the towns they cannot win. So townreading town is towny :)
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #181) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

lol drone yes there is
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #182) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 846, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Wait what wagon did drone accuse you of? Are you talking about the Tenshii wagon that you weren't on in the first place? I think he voted you because you kept him from getting Tenshii's claim by convincing Creature to unvote Tenshii by saying Tenshii was towntelling (which I still don't see can anyone please quote Tenshii's towntells?) This is looking a lot like OMGUS. I still don't understand why Drone is voting you, but why are you voting Drone?

pedit: "Also, if i were town and you and i was being sred by one of my top townread, i would appeal really hard at him, something you didnt." - What does this mean?
Yo kyouko, did you even read the past severals pages ? i went out of my way to reread the whole game, drone's past game and i said that drone was scummy. I explained my read, i fosed him but didnt vote him because i wanted to talk with him (asked him to unvote tenshii, he answered me by scumclaiming). HE 180 omgused me, get your infos correct, just cause i voted last means nothing, i just gave him more time to give content so i could read him on, he 180'd a townread in 2 pages
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #183) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 847, Drone wrote:
In post 843, CloudKicker wrote:Hey drone, maybe you didnt understand the concept of the game but if mafia all townread the towns they cannot win. So townreading town is towny :)
Aha. You're confirmed now?
You're not even trying to make sense, are you?
Hey bro, do i need to explain everything like you would be 3years old ?

Do you know that town will form their reads based off the informations they have ?
Hey bro, guess what, every town has a piece of information other towns doesnt have, which is the fucking ROLE PM
I am using the information i have about me THAT I AM TOWN, i know this, just cause i am not clear doesnt mean i cant use that to form my reads lilboi
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #184) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 852, Drone wrote:Kyouku, what I am saying is Cloud is scum, and his scumbuddy was on Tenshii wagon. I'll let the figuring to you, it's pretty transparent really.

LOL SO I OUTED A TR ON THE PERSON MY SCUMBUDDY'S WAS FOSING AND VOTING, so youre implying that tenshii is town, so i tried to defuse a wagon on town and i am mafia with someone who voted your townread tenshi ?? can you just ruin your whole game more by being this scum
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #185) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Btw I AM NEVER UNVOTING EVER BUT IF DRONE IS CLEARED BY UNCCED COP OR MOD CLEARED
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #186) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 852, Drone wrote:Kyouku, what I am saying is Cloud is scum, and his scumbuddy was on Tenshii wagon. I'll let the figuring to you, it's pretty transparent really.
DUDE i am so curious about the mental gymanstics you are going to use to make all your shit post works together to make up a fantasy story about how defusing a wagon on someone you tr is a scumclaim. GO DRONE LOL GOOD LUCK
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #187) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

LOL I AM LAUGHING IRL IN A STARBUCK AND I LOOK RETARDED BECAUSE YOUR ANSWER WAS THE STUPIDEST THING I READ AS OF YET
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #188) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

You think i am mafia for INTENTIIONNALY NOT MAKE A PR READ (THAT I AM NOT 100% SURE ON) CLAIM ? BECAUSE THEN I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO LYNCH THEM ? LOL SO I AM MAFIA FOR TRYING TO DEFUSE A PR WAGON LOL PRO STRAT CLOUD
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #189) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

im not raging, im genuinely sad that you ruined 4 weeks of gameplay for fucking up this hard lmao
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #190) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Drone, you are saying that i :

-I tried to defuse the tenshiis wagon
- You townread tenshii
- You believe that i am mafia for that, and that my mafia partner was on the tenshii wagon
- You believe that i was pr reading tenshii, and i tried to kill the wagon because i didnt want a pr read i had, that i wasnt sure, to claim and be a clear pr. So you think that theres a scum gain in knowing a pr and town not knowing pr, so a doc right?

Do you agree with thoses points yes or no, this is what you are explaining
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #191) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

At the moment i tried to defuse the wagon, kyouko and creature was voting with you. So who is my mafia partner and why?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (isolation #192) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Drone do you understand who terrible your last posts were ? and how you are confirmed mafia in my eyes
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #193) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 872, Drone wrote:
In post 867, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Since when does Drone TR Tenshii?
Tenshii is tr for the wagon's diminishing
. It would be too easy if Tenshii was scum with Cloud.
I don't think Cloud would have gone ahead so straightforwardly if Tenshii was scum with them.
LOL quoting a something scumindicative as the main reason for a townread, dude seriously its either your lack of skill or your role pm that makes you type those posts
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (isolation #194) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

As for myself today is ended and we are lynching drone.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #195) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Kyouko yes i am aware, lynching obv scum!drone is my priority tho rn
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #196) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Just read his 2-3 posts, his tone and content were good and good reactions.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #197) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:17 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Drone's posts are so awful he looks just like a really terrible player, i am still lynching him
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #198) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:19 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Like i cant see his whole push makes no sens scum wise but the logic behind it is way tooooooo flawed and flip-floping, if this is scum then blake is town for the record
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #199) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:24 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Drone, you are trying to defend the idea that i am mafia for trying to kill a wagon on pr, do you even mafia bro?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”