Newbie 1763 | Foreigners of a Person - Happy Ending?

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Hi all, going to do a quick skim to see where the day has brought us.

Please don't hammer anyone before I catch up, I won't be long.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Also,

UNVOTE:
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 30, Srceenplay wrote:Both of Krylea and Mlmooney, why switch your votes over to Toto.
Someone getting 3 votes on page 1. What warrants that?

Toto, just because you changed avatar doesn't make you less scum. From what I have read a scum play is to avoid conflict. Is that what you are doing by changing it? Avoiding conflict?
Why ask the question if you're simply going to give away the correct response?

Toto changing their avatar to avoid a vote was great grounds for a wagon. You asking for and providing those grounds in the same post doesn't make sense.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 35, krylea wrote:That being said, I didn't like mooney's vote at all either, and so my vote is staying parked on them for now.
Why not? Someone voting the same person may have had the same reason. If that was the case, it's indicative of like-mindedness, which typically comes from town.

Only scum should be suspicious of similar thought processes.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 40, Toto wrote:What do you think about my auto-generated vote post links?
Why are you so invested in pleasing others?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 48, Srceenplay wrote:I don't have any scum leads. The closest I see leaning to a scum is Toto. He doesn't say much and I feel like he is not being very engaging even though he has to votes on him. Not enough pressure?
This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.
The ic and se don't say as much as I thought they would. Maybe the more experienced you are the less you say so not to give up anything? I wish if they where town they would begin to give up a little more so I can find more positive things about them.

This post feels town.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 360, Srceenplay wrote:Welcome To the game Grey.
In post 357, -Grey- wrote:
In post 30, Srceenplay wrote:Both of Krylea and Mlmooney, why switch your votes over to Toto.
Someone getting 3 votes on page 1. What warrants that?

Toto, just because you changed avatar doesn't make you less scum. From what I have read a scum play is to avoid conflict. Is that what you are doing by changing it? Avoiding conflict?
Why ask the question if you're simply going to give away the correct response?

Toto changing their avatar to avoid a vote was great grounds for a wagon. You asking for and providing those grounds in the same post doesn't make sense.
It has been a week since then, I would assume it was a more of a redundant question.
It's irrelevant whether it was five seconds or five months, a person's motives for making a post does not change.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 68, Elhabe21 wrote:
In post 66, krylea wrote:
In post 64, Elhabe21 wrote:I believe that we just need to keep pushing people for information
Then do it! Your vote is on Toto right now. Do you suspect he is scum? If so, push him for further info or apply additional pressure. If not, who do you suspect?
I will, I'm just keeping an open mind and seeing what everyone is saying
That could easily be interpreted as, " I'm just looking for a pattern to blend in with".

Gonna keep my eye on you.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 81, Arrowscum wrote:Checking in.

First game here but I've played mafia elsewhere.

VOTE: Srceenplay
What? Why?
In post 82, Arrowscum wrote:
In post 80, Toto wrote:Well. This kind of sucks. I'm a Vanilla Townie.

I was attracting attention to myself to see if I could catch some opportunistic scum. Pretty confident we got one in Shannon, though. That is a 100% BS town read she made there.
Great. Claiming VT is very easy. No fear of counter claims.

Honestly, Toto seems really scummy to me. He's metagaming and posting crap.

(I couldn't post before because of timezones. They suck.)
So why the vote on screenplay, then?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 365, Srceenplay wrote:The motive of that post would be questioning Toto
And providing the answer, thereby nullifying any gain from asking the question.

See my confusion?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 85, Srceenplay wrote:About the "are you sure there is only two scum". It was a joke in regards to all the votes going to Toto so fast after his one liner.
Geez, and here I was giving you towncred for not knowing the scumteam size.

Revoked! :lol:
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 108, krylea wrote:
In post 107, Elhabe21 wrote: [snipped for length]
My thoughts on the thread right now are: First I think that maybe Toto might not be scum since he's been taking so many risks with arguing and saying what's on his mind because scum wouldn't try to stand out and take so many risks with being noticed or judged. And because of this I'll
UNVOTE: Toto
However, I won't just ignore Toto and totally decide that he's innocent. I still want to keep an eye out for anything he reveals and I'll keep an open mind about others
Scum can be just as active as town and take just as many risks as town. I don't think that is at all alignment indicative. I am not 100% sold on the Toto case, but I don't think this is a good reason to jump ship.
And if you don't think Toto is scum, then who do you think is? Coming in and retracting your vote without making any new cases doesn't help town or get us closer to finding scum.
I agree with this post. It echoes what I was thinking as I read Elhabe's awkward unvote.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 124, Titus wrote:Screenplay is town, most likely.
What's your read on Toto?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 125, shannon wrote:I think it's slightly suspicious that after I apologised for accidentally L-1ing you and unvoted, the unvotes continued.
Why is that?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 126, krylea wrote:Have yourself a scumread.
What's your opinion about your scumread (Shannon) voting your scumread (Arrow)?

Also, it's spelled bated, when referring to bated breath. Easy mistake to make, but an annoying one unless you eat earthworms after asking such a question.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 127, Toto wrote:
In post 114, Srceenplay wrote:Toto can you give us your read list?
What would you like to have seen happen by the time you have came back?
I think you are town.

If we include arrow that leaves {arrow, shannon, mandy, elhabe, krylea}

I figure out who is scum from those. Or figure out who is town and lynch the remaining one.

P-edit you may want to start with krylea
I agree with your screenplay townread, and you seem town after a shaky start, but why do you tr Arrow?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 131, Toto wrote:After ISOing her I think you may be right about Krylea. From the others I would rank them as such:

Town

Elhabe

Mandy

Arrow / Shannon

Scum

Can't decide who is scummier between those two.
Ignore my last question... Why the Elhabe townread?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 148, Elhabe21 wrote:A) I think that we might've been making decisions too fast and deciding things that didn't have enough evidence.
Obvious remark.
In post 148, Elhabe21 wrote:B) Don't have any specifics because theres not enough information to go off of, and like you said before, acting on feelings isn't enough
Obvious remark.
In post 148, Elhabe21 wrote:C) I'm waiting for more information to be revealed so that I can contribute to the town by having the facts to figure out who mostly seems like scum
Cheap copout.

Gee, I'm underwhelmed.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 149, Srceenplay wrote:since no one else will I will post some more to het this going. This is my read so far. Some of it is just gut feeling but most importantly I feel i have narrowed down the scum.

Town
Krylea
Fruitsman
Toto
Elhabe21
Titus
Arrow
MlMooney
SHANNON
Scum
What did fruitsman do in his three posts up to this point that warranted such high placement?

What has Elhabe done at all? Even if she's in null range, Titus has done more than her so it still doesn't make sense.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 165, shannon wrote: TL;DR: You're a hypocrite.

VOTE: MOONEY
In post 177, shannon wrote:FWIW: I'm town reading Toto
and Mooney
at the moment.
What a flip. How did that come about?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Three posts seems a little premature for such a high tr.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 202, Titus wrote:Ok, first things first, I don't feel great about Shannon, almost as if they're avoiding me. The action around their wagon is suspect. We can look to see who is NOT put at L minus 1. Claims happen at l minus 1 and claiming boxes scum in. They'd have a free rolefish if she was town.

Right now, I definitely want a wagon on Shannon.
You've been voting Shannon since rvs.

Are you sure you aren't tunneled?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 385, Srceenplay wrote:"Some of it is just gut feeling"
From what I said and that ^ it just feels right.
I've run across a couple more posts of his since then.

I can dig it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 214, Titus wrote:Different site metas and different setups process claims differently. Here, we do not want to lynch power roles. Scum are not likely to claim power roles until absolutely needed, so a power role claim gets us another lynch essentially.
A power role claim also gets us a dead pr. :roll:
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 388, Titus wrote:I'll just wait for you to catch up Grey. I'll be here with my goose.
The one that lays golden eggs?

I can't wait!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 248, shannon wrote:
In post 234, Srceenplay wrote:I just didn't want anyone to get on and well no answer, Hammer.
I've got to say, for how urgent this seemed this morning it really is taking scum a while to get organised and hammer me! Maybe they're already on the wagon?
Who
is
was the scum on your wagon?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 262, Srceenplay wrote:People don't blitz hammer.
Yes people do. It's called lolhammering and people are often townread for doing it.

Crazy, I know.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 288, Titus wrote:
In post 282, Toto wrote:We claim after L-1 AND intent to hammer from now on. If target is VT we lynch them.
Wow, mass rebellion against an IC and accusing me of cheating for telling you how to play. I have to tell the truth.
I know, right?

I love it.

That's the way claims
should
work.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 321, Titus wrote:Given there are always 2 power roles, 5vts, and 2 scum fucks.
No, there are not always two power roles.

Your assertion that there are is indicative of you being a roleblocker, which is the only role in the matrix that has two town power roles in its builds.

VOTE: Titus
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Actually I forgot about Row three.

UNVOTE:

That's still a fucked up assertion though.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 325, Toto wrote:
In post 324, Srceenplay wrote:I don't think "accidentally" voting yourself automatically makes you town.
I agree with you here. But it was Titus who said that, not Shannon. Shannon's willingness to die is anti-town. Not sure if that makes her scum.
Actually it's indicative of town.

Death is anti-scum more than it is anti-town because scum would lose half their team upon the death of a member.

Do math.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 400, Titus wrote:
In post 398, -Grey- wrote:Actually I forgot about Row three.

UNVOTE:

That's still a fucked up assertion though.
Actually, you're right. There is one where there is no second PR. I forgot this revision.
Two.

Row one and column B.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 328, Titus wrote:No. I am not allowed to mislead as to optimal strategy. My duty is to play optimally, tell you what optimal play is, and tell you what site meta is. I want you to have fun and understand everything. I cannot win by deliberately musleading you or failing to correct you.
Sir meta is to claim on L-1
with intent
, but you have directly avoided explaining that.

Why?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 342, Toto wrote:I just read Mandy's ISO. She is scum.
In post 344, Toto wrote:I re-read Mandy's ISO. I don't think she is scum. UNVOTE: Mooney
Please enlighten us as to how that happened.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 407, Titus wrote:It's a recent position I take based on the rise of derp hammers, so no I cannot. It used to be that we could wait for intent to hammer, but some players just hammer anything at L minus 1.
And they are not lynched for it, are they?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Here's where I'm standing.

fruitsman
Toto
shannon

Srceenplay

Titus
krylea

Elhabe21
Arrowscum
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Since Arrow had my other scumread voting for him, I think I'd rather vote Elhabe.

VOTE: Elhabe
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 410, Toto wrote:First time I read it I got the impression she was only posting about game theory. Second time I didn't get such an impression. She posted some non game theory stuff too.

Pedit. I hope you understand our dilemma here
please.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 413, Srceenplay wrote:Why Shannon so hi?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 417, Toto wrote:
In post 414, -Grey- wrote:
In post 410, Toto wrote:First time I read it I got the impression she was only posting about game theory. Second time I didn't get such an impression. She posted some non game theory stuff too.

Pedit. I hope you understand our dilemma here
please.
Err that was supposed to answer 406
Derp sorry, been reading for a while and skimmed 410 in my hurry to finish catching up.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 419, Toto wrote:
In post 401, -Grey- wrote:
In post 325, Toto wrote:
In post 324, Srceenplay wrote:I don't think "accidentally" voting yourself automatically makes you town.
I agree with you here. But it was Titus who said that, not Shannon. Shannon's willingness to die is anti-town. Not sure if that makes her scum.

Death is anti-scum more than it is anti-town because scum would lose half their team upon the death of a member.

Do math.
Its anti town if she is town. It makes our numbers smaller too
Lynching anti-town does not advance my wincon.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 418, Srceenplay wrote:Can you elaborate on why elhabe
No meaningful contributions.

Uninspired questions.

Safe votes.

Concerned about his appearances.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 425, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 423, -Grey- wrote:
In post 419, Toto wrote:
In post 401, -Grey- wrote:
In post 325, Toto wrote:

Do math.
Its anti town if she is town. It makes our numbers smaller too
Lynching anti-town does not advance my wincon.
Well it should. Who does an anti town help win?
As long as they remain alive, town.

When they die, they are helping the scum achieve majority.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 426, -Grey- wrote:
In post 418, Srceenplay wrote:Can you elaborate on why elhabe
No meaningful contributions.

Uninspired questions.

Safe votes.

Concerned about
his
her appearances.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 429, Srceenplay wrote:Ok. Let's go about it a different way. What would be the motive to post anti town?
Personality. Playstyle.

Not liking somebody's play is not sufficient grounds to kill them.

Lynching people on the basis that you don't like how they play is a fast track to losing.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Calling someone anti-town is an admission that you read the person as town.

As long as the role pm is green, they need to live and any consequences for their play needs to come from the moderator if it reaches a point where they're playing against their wincon.

I refuse to sacrifice my wincon (lynch town) to remove a player simply because I disagree with their methods.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 433, Toto wrote:In this case the scum motivation is to pretend you don't care anymore about life hard enough we all believe you. And thats the gut feeling I get from Shannon's attitude.
Scum actually have a lot to lose if their bluff is called on that play.

Town often gets discouraged when wagoned and losses all hope because hey, there are 7 other townies to carry the torch anyway. Scum on the other hand knows that their chances to win get cut drastically with a single correct lynch, especially on d1.

There are times where scum self-hammers, but it's not from despondence. It's to shut down the day and limit communication. It's strategic, not abject.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 436, Titus wrote:
In post 433, Toto wrote:I agree with gray on not lynching anti town. Then point is that anti town posting doesn't mean town either.

In this case the scum motivation is to pretend you don't care anymore about life hard enough we all believe you. And thats the gut feeling I get from Shannon's attitude.

Im not sure I buy the case on elhabe. But I want to see them scumhunting.
Yeah, the self hammer was a quote error, not a convoluted scheme to appear town.
And I'm not reading her as town over the hammer thing, just for the record.

It was about how she was basically calling for her own lynch to end the day...
In post 252, shannon wrote:It makes no difference, I'm getting lynched today. Let's do it and move on please.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In other news, it's ridiculous that we already have two claims in d1.

This means that we are likely to out three claims before the day ends.

We are giving scum three chances to uncover a PR on d1.

Even if the third claim is VT, that means scum has narrowed the pool of potential PR's to four players.

This has been a foul d1.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Feel free to disagree after we get scum. Until then, what I've said is true.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 443, Titus wrote:Plus, Elhabe and Kyrea are likely scum from it.
How so?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 446, Titus wrote:Arrow hasn't been jumping onto anyone but Krylea...so he's not the scum voter.
He's definitely been a lurkadurk though.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 277, Titus wrote: VOTE: Mlmooney

Running out of mislynches? Yes, we wagon, assess the claim and move forward. If the group believes the slot is town, we lynch someone else.

If any single slot wagons everyone and their brother but buys every claim, that's hard data of scum influence.
Hrm.
In post 446, Titus wrote:You don't fit.
Hrm.

So. Did you change your mind? If so, why?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 450, Titus wrote:
In post 448, -Grey- wrote:

Running out of mislynches? Yes, we wagon, assess the claim and move forward. If the group believes the slot is town, we lynch someone else.

If any single slot wagons everyone and their brother but buys every claim, that's hard data of scum influence.
Hrm.
Hrm.

The sub out. Reads more frustrated town than scum caught with hand in cookie jar.
There is a thread in the Mafia Discussion forum I think you should read. I'll talk to you post-game.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Let's test it on Elhabe.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 458, Toto wrote:Ill join the wagon only if we do it the old fashioned way. Krylea coming on board?
I prefer claiming after intent as well.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by -Grey- »

As much as we've beaten the quick-hammer = scum thing into the ground, I highly doubt anyone is likely to jump the gun this game.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:49 am

Post by -Grey- »

?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 484, shannon wrote:Soooo let me get this straight: I was wagoned, and not people are wagoning the person I'm scum reading? OK. Sounds plausible. First thing to do tomorrow, compare names.

I support the hammer, by the way.
You're pretty obvtown, so... yeah.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:22 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Welcome, Hellfire!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by -Grey- »

It would be nice to see something from Hellfire Missile before lock...
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

Putting Hellfire on my avoid list.

Replacing in just to replace out after five posts is rude as hell.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:38 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Stop wagoning obvtown Titus.

Arrow/Hellfire is our scum. Arrow scummed it up pretty heavy on d1 and I'm thinking Hellfire wasn't up to the damage control.

The only reason I'm not already voting there is because it's an abandoned slot.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 535, Toto wrote:Yeah, that's Titus's partner you are correct.
Okay... at least tell me why she's scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 534, -Grey- wrote:Stop wagoning obvtown Titus.

Arrow/Hellfire is our scum. Arrow scummed it up pretty heavy on d1 and I'm thinking Hellfire wasn't up to the damage control.

The only reason I'm not already voting there is because it's an abandoned slot.
Actually Arrow is pretty null after an ISO reread and idk why Hellfire wasn't up to playing the slot.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 537, Toto wrote:
In post 536, -Grey- wrote:
In post 535, Toto wrote:Yeah, that's Titus's partner you are correct.
Okay... at least tell me why she's scum.
She hasn't done anything townie?
That would make her null. Not scum.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 538, Toto wrote:Why is she obvtown though?
I'm familiar with her play. Not overly so, but enough.

I can't really go into detail, but Titus and I are pretty decent at working together and learning to read each other pretty well.

I'll need considerably more than a nullcase to vote her.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 542, Toto wrote:My main problem is her town read on Shannon after the 'self vote' and mysterious twilight question. Her answer is that she's never seen scum hammer themselves by accident after I probed a while. It doesn't make any sense to me.
What's your read of me?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:00 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 545, Toto wrote:leaning town.
Even though I townread Shannon?

That's odd.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

Why is Shannon scum?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:06 am

Post by -Grey- »

Why do you think she's scummy?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:16 am

Post by -Grey- »

My townread on her was gut over her lack of self-preservation.

I'll take another read over her ISO.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 554, Toto wrote:
In post 541, -Grey- wrote:I can't really go into detail
Why can't you?
Site rules forbid it. That's all I can say at this time.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:35 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 382, -Grey- wrote:

and Mooney
at the moment.
Shannon, please respond.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:32 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 556, -Grey- wrote:
In post 382, -Grey- wrote:

and Mooney
at the moment.
Shannon, please respond.
VOTE: shannon
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 565, Hawk wrote:will try and be more active than Arrow or Missle were
Shouldn't be too difficult.

Welcome!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:15 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 582, Hawk wrote:Ack so sorry guys still catching up my other game was picking up steam and I have been trying to get notes together. Initial reads are Toto Town, Krylea Town and Fruitsman softTown. Liking Toto's read believe at least one of Grey, Titus, Shannon are scum.
That's a start. Puck one and vote.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:16 am

Post by -Grey- »

Pick*
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 590, Toto wrote:
In post 587, krylea wrote:Oh hey are we finally down for a shannon wagon? I am so fucking down for a shannon wagon.

That is l minus 1

No hasty hammers today. *looks at fruit*
You mean like this?

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 594, Hawk wrote:Fucking shit. It's grey and Titus. Guys if Shannon is town. I didn't get a chance to explain my reads but basically I wasn't buying the accidental self hammer d1 or a few other things. I feel like this is my fault for trying to juggle Christmas stuff and writing out my reads!
Aw, you're so cute.

So panicky.

So adorable.

So town.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #80) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 607, Titus wrote:
In post 595, -Grey- wrote:
In post 594, Hawk wrote:Fucking shit. It's grey and Titus. Guys if Shannon is town. I didn't get a chance to explain my reads but basically I wasn't buying the accidental self hammer d1 or a few other things. I feel like this is my fault for trying to juggle Christmas stuff and writing out my reads!
Aw, you're so cute.

So panicky.

So adorable.

So town.
Nah, that's probably scum flail.

It is 100% krylea.
How is it Scum flail when he doesn't have any votes?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:24 am

Post by -Grey- »

Titus, calling Hawk scum flailing doesn't make any sense at all unless you think he's flailing to protect his partner, but that isn't the case because he's on the Shannon wagon which is the only one going on atm.

Unless you're scumreading Shannon, there's no way you should see his post as scum flail, but you're scumreading him and krylea.

It doesn't add up.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:32 am

Post by -Grey- »

UNVOTE:

Not comfortable with L-1 atm.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 615, Titus wrote:When they start to feel out of control or something is going wrong, they get disproportionally upset.
Why would Hawk feel out of control here?

Considering he's not up for lynch and supports the only active wagon, what's going wrong for him?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 619, Titus wrote:
This doesn't read like someone in control. It's fake, over the top. Rushed.

This post doesn't give w his vote on Shannon. He's not acting confident in his vote at all.
Context, Titus.

He thought I hammered and he was rushing to get his reads out before the mod locked the thread.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by -Grey- »

The wagon obviously isn't hammered. If you're scumreading me and Titus, why are you still voting shannon?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

Why am I Scum?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:45 am

Post by -Grey- »

Don't you find it odd that there is no counterwagon to the shannon wagon?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by -Grey- »

That flipped read on Titus has me feeling better about my shannon read.

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 644, Titus wrote:You derpcleared yourself
How so?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 648, Titus wrote:
In post 645, -Grey- wrote:
In post 644, Titus wrote:You derpcleared yourself
How so?
The self vote accident
Screwing up quote tags does not clear anyone.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:58 am

Post by -Grey- »

Making a mistake does not confirm shannon as town.

You cannot say that she would be incapable of fucking up quote tags as scum.

Seriously, learn the definition of mistake.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #92) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 680, Hawk wrote:
In post 678, shannon wrote:UNVOTE:
Why did you Unvote Shannon?
She didn't invite Shannon, she unvoted Titus.

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 681, -Grey- wrote:
In post 680, Hawk wrote:
In post 678, shannon wrote:UNVOTE:
Why did you Unvote Shannon?
She didn't unvote Shannon, she unvoted Titus.

FU autocorrect, lol
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 698, JustDanceWorld wrote:Sorry guys I thought that there were only a few vanilla town
Why are you worried about it?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #95) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

#top

Like a boss.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #96) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by -Grey- »

zzz

Titus, if you hammer shannon I'll vote Hawk if she flips green. I just don't see shannon being town here.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #97) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:55 am

Post by -Grey- »

Way wrong answer.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #98) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

Titus, how is shannon a townread? Walk me through it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #99) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 727, Hawk wrote:Titus seems convinced Shannon is town just because of a post error d1. Literally no reasoning for scummy behavior before or later.
Yeah. I'm finding it hard to believe that her hard townread of shannon due to a mechanical error could possibly come from a town mindset.

I've asked you several times about your townread of shannon because I kept hoping there was more to it, but it just doesn't sound like something town would pin such a hard read on.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 761, shannon wrote:
In post 759, Hawk wrote:Okay here me out here Titus. And answer this. Do you think Shannon derpcleared herself cause she is new and self hammered or do you honestly give her that cleaner no matter her experience level say she was also an IC? Just clarifying
To make it 100% clear what happened: The quote tags got mucked up because I was doing quotes in quotes. The part of the quote where someone voted me ended up *out* of the quote and *in* my main post. That's all. Not alignment indicative or even experience indicative, just shit BB skills indicative.
Which is why Titus townreading you for it is bullshit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:44 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 765, shannon wrote:I don't know what to tell you, except to vote for your scum reads. But they shouldn't include me.
Who am I voting, and why are you not?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 773, Toto wrote:
@creature hawk is voting shannon

We only have one day left.

That should be l-1
Vote gambits are worthless when they're directly under a VC.

Just... Saying...
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 772, Creature wrote:
Spoiler:
Image: Is it alright if they decide to do the rithual without their leader?
Image: I think they're only focused on killing themselves. Why are you asking?
Image: Because so far their leader didn't appear.
Image: Damn, he must be preparing something.

Votecount 2.4
Votecount 2.4

[0] -Grey-
[0] JustDanceWorld
[2] krylea - shannon, Titus
[0] Hawk
[0] Toto
[1] shannon - krylea
[2] Titus - Toto, -Grey-

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: JustDanceWorld, Hawk

7 players are alive, therefore 4 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-01-04 09:45:00)

With Toto's vote, mine puts shannon at L-1.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 799, Hawk wrote:I think you were spot on before Titus... I think it's JDW and Krylea... I'm sorry I thought Shannon was Scum...
I don't see scum!krylea leaving town!Titus alive this long. And I
really
don't see krylea shooting Toto, who would have been her biggest ally today.

I think there is a good chance that krylea is being set up to be the MyLo lynch.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 802, Hawk wrote:Fine then lynch JDW. If you're trying to make it seem like I'm Scum Grey you're sadly mistaken... Why would I kill Toto. You Said it yourself. The only people who would want to kill Toto are Titus if Titus is scum and his partner is JDW or you. Unless the Krylea case is amazing distancing.

VOTE: JDW
No, I don't think you're scum.

If I did, I wouldn't be talking to you.

I think the Scum team is Titus & JDW. Where do you get that I was trying to call you scum?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 809, Titus wrote:Ok, everyone scumreads JDW. A planned bus really doesn't nake sense at this point of the game.
Everyone doesn't.

You haven't expressed a scumread of JDW, and you don't believe in bussing.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 770, Titus wrote:
In post 762, Hawk wrote:Yeah this right here. I think that if Shannon doesn't derpclear and fuck up the BBCode that she gets lynched D1 and we flip her as Scum. If she Flips as town then we have most likely Elhabe left and we're in a similar situation where we are possibly leaning one of them. This puts us to a point where I think fruits slot is possibly Scum. But Shannon making it through d1 by the seat of her pants hasn't to me stated anything that couldn't be clever scum taking advantage of a lucky break.
She gets mislynched as town.

It's K and JDW.

I am never ever voting Shannon. I will no lynch before that happens. The thing is you refuse to listen.
Correction... you haven't expressed a scumread of JDW TODAY.

You distanced from him yesterday, but have made no effort whatsoever to push him like Hawk and krylea did today.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

If you are town, why does ANY scum shoot Toto when he had declared a blood feud against you?

JDW may or may not be your buddy, but Toto dying last night has to be a scum!Titus shot because otherwise he'd have been the scum MVP today.

---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:01 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 814, Hawk wrote:Also Grey why vote Titus and not JDW?
Because I've been scumreading Titus since yesterday, and the NK has her name all over it.

Toto and I were both calling Titus scum, but Toto was by far the loudest of the two of us, and thus the biggest threat to her.

I'm 100% on her being scum, whereas I'm like, 85% on JDW being her buddy. His fake-hammer on her wagon yesterday does make me go ehhhhh.

We need to go with the certain scum, then take out her partner.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:06 am

Post by -Grey- »

I figured Toto would flip his read on Titus if left alive, I wanted to kill him to lock in the blood lust.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:18 am

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: krylea

Megabus ftw
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 822, Creature wrote:Mafia PT (released if both mafia accept or if 24 hours passes)
I'm fine with this if krylea is.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:37 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 825, shannon wrote:Well well, hopefully we all learned something from this experience. Can't wait to see the scum PT ... and Titus's after game assessment.
This game has taught me that playing scum is far more work than playing town, lol.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 22, krylea wrote:VOTE: Toto
In post 23, mlmooney89 wrote:VOTE: Toto

Trying too hard.
In post 24, Toto wrote:I can smell the bloodlust in you.
LITTLE DID HE KNOW!
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 452, -Grey- wrote:

Hrm.
Hrm.

The sub out. Reads more frustrated town than scum caught with hand in cookie jar.
There is a thread in the Mafia Discussion forum I think you should read. I'll talk to you post-game.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69253
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:10 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 776, -Grey- wrote:
In post 772, Creature wrote:
Spoiler:
Image: Is it alright if they decide to do the rithual without their leader?
Image: I think they're only focused on killing themselves. Why are you asking?
Image: Because so far their leader didn't appear.
Image: Damn, he must be preparing something.

Votecount 2.4
Votecount 2.4

[0] -Grey-
[0] JustDanceWorld
[2] krylea - shannon, Titus
[0] Hawk
[0] Toto
[1] shannon - krylea
[2] Titus - Toto, -Grey-

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: JustDanceWorld, Hawk

7 players are alive, therefore 4 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-01-04 09:45:00)

With Toto's vote, mine puts shannon at L-1.
My fake hammer earlier in the game should have made this post look fake as hell btw.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:13 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 829, -Grey- wrote:
In post 452, -Grey- wrote:

Hrm.
Hrm.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69253
In post 14, mastina wrote:Clean slates are the worst possible thing to do.

There's a reason that if a player is being run up and then needs to be replaced, most of the time,
the town lynches the slot
They're not gonna bother with the shit a replacement will give, since the replacement won't do anything to change people's minds.
Excellent post, imho.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:15 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 833, krylea wrote:Seriously wp Grey, you carried that for us.
Nonsense, you kept us on track of letting me shoot Hawk.

That was the right call, and you deserve credit for it.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:16 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 834, -Grey- wrote:
In post 833, krylea wrote:Seriously wp Grey, you carried that for us.
Nonsense, you kept us on track instead of letting me shoot Hawk.

That was the right call, and you deserve credit for it.
Edit.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 837, Srceenplay wrote:GG both of you.
GJ being so town we had to kill you n1, lol.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #121) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:11 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 843, Titus wrote:Yeah. I am one of the few off the cuff scum players.

I was this close but when I saw grey was the partner, turbo lynch.
<3
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #122) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

All that doesn't explain your actions after Shannon was lynched and confirmed town, lol.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 854, Hawk wrote:I had an unvote post prepped in another tab incase I sus'd a fast hammer....
When you're the one putting the wagon at L-1, it's impossible to unvote fast enough, lol.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #124) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 856, Hawk wrote:Question Grey if we had managed to lynch Krylea who would you have shot?
Titus, hand down.

One way or the other, she had to go.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #125) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 856, Hawk wrote:I was feeling fairly safe cause I didn't think Titus Kreuk was the scum pair and knew I might have a bit before you would be on considering timezones Grey.
Never make the mistake of assuming that I operate within a specific timezone.

I keep super weird hours. Check my post history.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #126) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Maybe, but I hate pushing it to the wire unless absolutely necessary.

The longer the game goes on, the worse odds get.
---

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”