Newbie 1319 - Bugenhagen's Bungalow [GAME OVER]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Newbie 1319 - Bugenhagen's Bungalow [GAME OVER]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

• "Hullo, ho-ho-whoooo, and welcome to my bungalow! I'm Bugenhagen, the eldest elder from a place in chkflip's heart and the voice of reason throughout our town meeting. Ho-ho... WHOOOO. It has come to my attention that there are a few people that have moved into the bungalow that want to take the whole thing over entirely. I've narrowed it down to you nine but, quite honestly, I'm too old to decipher the good from the bad... so I've set up this gallow so you can figure it out for yourself. If things get too crazy, well, I'll have no choice but to run for my life lest the evil get to me too. Good luck, ho-ho-whooo!"

Bungalow Buddies

1. 1. _Zaradi_
    The Godfather
    Beefy

3. serrapaladin
    4. fferyllt
    5. Chenoan
    9. The Acting Method (IC)

Dearly Departed

• 2. Luisss - D1 LYNCH -
    Town Doctor
    7. uctriton00
    RedRabbit
    - N1 NK -
    Townie
    6. Voodoo Lady - D2 LYNCH -
    Townie
    8. City Electric - N3 NK -
    Town Jailkeeper

Eventual Events

1. D1: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7
  2. D2: 2.1

The Inexperience Challenged [IC] player is here to help you learn to play the game. Their play is governed by the wiki article Being a good IC.
The Semi-experienced [SE] players have a level of experience somewhere between a newbie and an IC.
Last edited by chkflip on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:26 am, edited 22 times in total.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

RULES (from animorpherv1; slightly modified from StrangerCoug's)

• This is a closed setup, which means the only roles you will know in advance are your own and that of any other player I mention in your role PM. All other role information is secret, including how many players with a certain role exist and even if the role exists in the first place. Yes, a game with absolutely no vanilla townies is possible. It's been done before.
  • To vote for a player, bold the word "vote" followed by said player's name, e.g. Vote:
    animorpherv1
    or VOTE: animorpherv1 with the VOTE: tags. As long as I can tell to whom you are referring, spelling does not count and I will accept abbreviated or otherwise shortened forms of the name of the vote's recipient. If you change your mind about whom you want lynched, you must bold an unvote, preferably in the format
    Unvote: animorpherv1
    or UNVOTE: animorpherv1. You may also
    Vote: No Lynch
    , unvoted the same way as before.
  • A majority of votes is required for a lynch, even at deadline. Once a lynch has been decided, it is final and further votes and unvotes do not count for the current day. If deadline is reached with no player having enough votes for a lynch, the day ends in an automatic No Lynch.
    Once you're lynched, nightkilled, or modkilled (a modkill ends the day ONLY if the modkilled player is pro-town), I'll allow one "bah" post that doesn't contain any game-related content if you wish to make it, but you must thereafter stop posting in the game. Said "bah" post is the only post a dead player may make during twilight. Living players may continue to talk during twilight as long as they follow all of the rules.
  • You are not forced to like each other, but the fact that you badly want so and so offed does not give you the right to insult him or her. Please keep your hatred of people or groups thereof to yourself unless you want a warning. Three warnings (or an offensive enough post) and you will be ejected from the game and replaced with someone else.
  • Do not hide text or otherwise hinder its readability by using spoiler tags, invisible text, etc. THIS INCLUDES ENCRYPTED TEXT! You may, however, post in any color that can be easily read against the forum background other than
    bolded steel blue
    . The backup mod reserves the use of whatever color Thor665 wants to use in the event his assistance is required. Violators will be warned. Doing it again gets replacement.
  • Impersonating the moderator WILL NOT HAPPEN. Doing so, you will be replaced.
  • Unless you're the moderator (that's me, obviously), co-moderator, or backup moderator (Thor665) of this game, please do not delete or edit any posts in this thread. If I catch you, you go bye-bye.
  • You are not allowed to discuss this game outside of the thread unless I tell you otherwise, and then only with whom I have allowed you to do so and at your specified time. This is a modkillable offense.
  • Discussing an ongoing game gets you a warning the first time and a MODKILL the second time.
  • Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with at night. This includes your role PM. Violators will be modkilled. You are allowed to paraphrase, but you are not allowed to plagiarize. If in doubt as to your paraphrase's legality, PM me with the wording you want to use.
  • Claiming to be scum with someone else will result in a modkill.
  • I will issue a prod to any player that does not post for 48 hours without notifying me of his or her absence. (I'm sorry, but I do not check the V/LA thread.) If you are prodded, you will have 24 hours from the time of submission to post in thread. Failure to do so may result in replacement. I will only prod the same player twice after that, he or she must post every 48 hours to ensure that he or she remains in the game.
  • The fastest and preferred way to get a hold of me is by PM'ing me, but you may also communicate to me in thread if it is day or twilight and you are still alive. To do so, bold "Mod (or chk):" followed by what you want to tell me, as in Mod: Please prod animorpherv1 or Mod: animorpherv1 should have seven votes, not three. Please use your judgment call in whether or not what you want to tell me should be public knowledge before talking to me in the thread. In addition, I will not entertain questions regarding possible night actions, nor will I answer questions about a person's role unless you happen to be the person in question and you ask me privately.
  • If you do not pick up your Role PM within 24 hours, expect to be replaced.
  • I am not God (or a Lawyer). If I make any mistakes whatsoever, please let me know.
  • All rules are subject to change. In my previously modded games, things have come up that I didn't think about, and both my own and other's actions in those games have helped shape and modify these rules. It may happen again here.
  • All lynches and actions are considered to be done instantaneously. Obviously I can't be on all the time, so they will be posted as soon as possible. Things will be done in the order that I receive them by PM or in the case of lynches when majority is reached/deadline days is up.
  • Deadline is 72 hours (3 days) for Night, always; Deadline for Days is 2 weeks in Minis/Micros, and 3 weeks in Larges/Newbies.
  • If anyone gets modkilled, they will turn into a Neutral Survivor for all purposes and will lose the game. Day will also end.
  • The most important rule of all, saved for last for what I think is a very good reason: HAVE FUN! Enjoy! And good luck!
  • Don't advertise your games in my thread until endgame.
Last edited by chkflip on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

The 2of4 setup is the current game format used in Newbie games. To prevent the development of game-breaking strategies, these Newbie Games are Semi-Open, wherein the actual game setup is randomly chosen from one of six possible setups as detailed below:

• 1 Mafia Goon
  • 1 Mafia RoleCop
  • 5 Vanilla Townies
  • 2 of the following (no duplicates possible): (Cop 25%, Doctor 25%, Jailkeeper 25%, Vanilla Townie 25%)
Notes
  1. The RoleCop has the option of submitting both the night kills and investigations, even when the Goon is still alive.
  2. Mafia must specify who is performing what Night action when the Night action PM is submitted!

These are the Role PMs that have potentially been sent to the players:

Mafia-Aligned players:

name
(a Mafia RoleCop) and
name
(a Mafia Goon) are part of the local Mafia crime family. Since your plot to quietly overtake the town has failed, you will attempt take it by force by eliminating the others until you outnumber the populace.

• During the day, try to blend in with the normal Townies and attempt to get someone lynched.
  • During the NIGHT cycle ONLY, you may talk with your fellow Mafia (via QuickTopic, linked below) and choose another player in the town to kill that night.
  • One of you must send the moderator a PM with your choice of who to kill
    and who is performing the kill
    before the Night deadline.
  • The Mafia RoleCop has the ability to investigate another player and learn their specific role (Townie, Cop, Doc, or Jailkeeper).
  • One of you must send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate (usually along with the kill) before the Night deadline.
  • If the Mafia RoleCop is blocked by a Town Jailkeeper then the RoleCop will receive a PM stating “No Result”.
  • You may communicate privately via QuickTopic with your fellow Mafia up until the game thread is opened (this is called Night 0). Once the game begins, all outside communication must cease until the night cycle.
  • Please do not communicate with each other outside of the QT.
  • You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not.
  • Please confirm by posting in the game thread, which you will find here.

Town-Aligned players:

You are a normal townsperson, trying to make a living and survive this insanity.

• You have no abilities at Night other than getting a good night's rest.
  • Although you do not have any special abilities, your voice and vote are powerful weapons in their own right. Use them to your best advantage!
  • At no time may you privately communicate with any other player.
  • You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.

You are a member of the local law enforcement, and can tell the good guys from the bad.

• Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate before the Night deadline.
  • The Moderator will inform you as to that person’s guilt or innocence.
  • If you are blocked by a Town Jailkeeper you will receive a PM stating “No Result”.
  • In a Newbie game, you will always get a correct result (no sanity issues).
  • You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.

You are a physician, and can use your medical training to protect people from harm.

• Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to protect before the Night deadline.
  • If someone attempts to kill that player during the Night, they will be spared.
  • You will not be informed as to whether your protection was successful or not.
  • You may not protect yourself.
  • In a Newbie game, your protection target will always live through the night.

You are a prison guard, and it’s your job to ensure the undesirables are kept in their place.

• Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to send to jail before the Night deadline.
  • If the jailed player attempts to use a Night action (Investigate, Protect, or Kill), their action will not resolve.
  • If the jailed player is the target of a Kill that action will not resolve. Any other actions (Investigate or Protect) will resolve.
  • Neither you nor your target will be made aware of whether your own action was successful.
  • You may not put yourself in jail.
Last edited by chkflip on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

Once 7/9 confirm, D1 shall commence! You
do not
have to wait for me to tell you to start voting. If 7/9 have confirmed and I am not here to announce it, you may tentatively start without me and I'll catch up with much haste.
The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:07 am

Post by The Acting Method »

/confirm

IC intro post to come when I see that 7/9 players have confirmed.
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.

Theater Season Mafia STARTING SOON!!!!
Luisss
Luisss
Townie
Luisss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:39 am

Post by Luisss »

/confirm
Beefy
Beefy
Townie
Beefy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:33 am

Post by Beefy »

/confirm
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:58 am

Post by serrapaladin »

/confirm
Wandering but not lost
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:33 am

Post by fferyllt »

/confirm
Voodoo Lady
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Voodoo Lady »

I'm sorry, I don't seem to have received a role PM.

The role Nazi at it again! All role PM's have definitely been placed out now.
Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by Chenoan »

/confirm
Luisss
Luisss
Townie
Luisss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by Luisss »

Have we reached magic number 7 now?
The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:09 pm

6 that do it the established way for confirms. Unless you want to count Voodoo Lady as being confirmed (I don't personally.) the short answer is no.

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

Replacing kad2361 and mcqueen w/ RedRabbit and Cybertronix, respectively, for not picking up their role PMs in 24 hours.
Last edited by chkflip on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beefy
Beefy
Townie
Beefy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:22 am

Post by Beefy »

We starting now then? Think 7 have pretty much confirmed?
The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:44 am

In post 12, The Acting Method wrote:6 that do it the established way for confirms. Unless you want to count Voodoo Lady as being confirmed (I don't personally.) the short answer is no.

to make it clear the established method of confirmation is /confirm.

Cybertronix
Cybertronix
Goon
Cybertronix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:07 am

Post by Cybertronix »

/confirm
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:27 am

Post by serrapaladin »

Now that's 7.

VOTE: The Acting Method
for quoting Shakespeare.
Wandering but not lost
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:29 am

Post by chkflip »

"Ho-ho-WHOOOO... it seems enough of you are up and about to get underway! Catch the nasty two of you before they overrun the Bungalow!"

DAY ONE VOTE COUNT 1.0

1. Beefy (0)
2. Luisss (0)
3. serrapaladin (0)
4. fferyllt (0)
5. Chenoan (0)
6. Voodoo Lady (0)
7. RedRabbit (0)
8. Cybertronix (0)
9. The Acting Method (0)

WITH 9 ALIVE, 5 LYNCH. DEADLINE: (expired on 2013-01-29 12:00:00)
The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:35 am

td lr: The following is a general introduction to myself as well as what you can expect from me with some commentary about the strategy behind the RVS stage, I've pretty much stole borrowed this intro from Thor665, who is pretty awesome player. Please read on if you are a first time player or want to read the information, if not feel free to skip. I have also included information about RQS stage, It's slightly more controversial and disliked cousin. Please note that when the equal signs appear, I suggest you read as there's information that's need to know.

IC Intro
Greetings,

I am
Thor665
The Acting Method and I am the Inexperienced Challenged (IC) player of this group. What this means is first and foremost - I am here to play this game with you in a way that will show you what it is like to play on Mafiascum.net. I am here to win and should be treated as such.

My goals and the rules governing my actions are covered in this handy article: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... _a_good_IC
That article is part of our amazing http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page[url]. I *highly* recommend this system as a good way to get your feet wet and to find out what a lot of the http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Glossary mean. There is a lot of play strategy discussed in there too. A lot of players consider that advice almost all outdated now. I don't recommend trying to run verbatim with anything there, but a lot of the basic advice is very good to at least be aware of as it can help you avoid blatant pitfalls as you become familiar with the game play here.

Now, as an IC I am here as a resource for you to ask questions of concerning game theory. I WILL NOT lie about game theory answers and will answer them to the best of my ability. I will also offer you the following quick pieces of advice;

1. Don't self vote. (there are really no points during a Newbie setup where this is a good idea, please avoid it however logical you may think it is)
2. This site frowns on lying if you are a vanilla town role. I strongly advise against lying if you have this role as usually it will only hurt town in the end.
3. It's a game - have fun.

We are now starting what is known as the http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=RVS (random voting stage). We are in a low information period because scum already know who they are, and even have a rough idea of what power roles may or may not be in the game. It is now town's job to root them out. Because the start of the game leaves us with no information to start with generally the way to start is to begin voting and questioning other people to see if you can catch them doing something scummy (scummy actions being acts that a scum player is more likely to do then a town player). I also like to combine this with what its called the http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... ning_Stage stage (Random Questioning Stage) Which I tend to use alot. Basically the idea behind the RQS stage is to gather information and start getting people to ask questions and answer them. People believe that it forces people to take a stance on something and thus can benefit town while others believe that it merely stagnate's gameplay. It's purpose however is practically identical to the RVS stage and can be handy.

===========================================================================================================================================================

Now, since I have concluded my great wall of text, first some general housekeeping questions: (Note, my RQS questions are referred to as general housekeeping questions.)

Okay a few General Housekeeping questions I like to ask:
1. What time zone are you in?
2. How often do you expect to be on and posting?
3. How many games have you played in?
4. What is your opinion on Lynch all Lurkers/Liars?
5. What side do you prefer playing as?

My answers:
1. GMT -8:00 hours. (That's Pacific time.)
2. I expect to post at least once a day if not more. I'll also try to avoid double posting if I can.
3. Maybe about 5 or 6 here now. (Maybe more due to loss in crash, many of my games here were lost in the crash) Several games off site (all on same site though) where I'm also a regular mod.
4. Vote prodding lurkers is acceptable, I'm not to big on replacing, (if I replace out it's a sign of frustration, not one of alignment) Voting liars is recommended when it is discovered. Both in my opinion are situational. If you are on a site like the one I come from, and most of the mafia players (by this I mean people who play mafia) are already in the game lynching an inactive or a lurker is a decent policy, just to keep the game alive. I would not recommend it here (save maybe some of the larger games where people wait for replacements for periods of time.)
5. I enjoy town far more than scum.

And now

VOTE: RedRabbit
Because RedRabbit is not the white rabbit and thus cannot enter wonderland.

Please note that the code for editing by double posting is EBWODP. Also if you would like to know the code for voting the way I just did it's [vote,] [/vote,] remove the commas.

serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:11 am

Post by serrapaladin »

In post 19, The Acting Method wrote:1. What time zone are you in?

1. I'm usually in GMT or CET, but I travel quite a bit.
2. Several times a day, overall pace permitting. Might have breaks of about a day when travelling, but will usually post at least something from my tablet.
3. I'm completely new to forum Mafia, this is my second game. I have lost track of how many f2f games I've played, but it's easily in the 100's.
4. Not a fan of Lynch all Lurkers as a mantra. Being pressured to answer or to replace out seems like the better option. I find Lynch all Liars very useful for town if strictly enforced, but this doesn't work at all, if you allow people to talk their way out of it. Unless you're an experienced group of players, it's probably best to take lurking and lying as circumstantial scumtells, rather then as reasons for a policy lynch.
5. I don't really have an alignment preference. I've had the most fun playing as third-party, but that's more because of the win condition/unique mechanism some of them have.

Also, I know your post was copy-pasta, but if you want to manually include URL's, the syntax is [ url=http://google.com]Clickable Text[/url].
Wandering but not lost
Luisss
Luisss
Townie
Luisss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:54 am

Post by Luisss »

I am on GMT-5 (New York Time I believe).

I will be posting several times a day, provided I'm not having a conversation with myself.

I have played many games of mafia, though none on this forum (this my entry to this game).

I disagree with lynching all liars, but agree with lynching all lurkers. Lurkers, whatever the alignment, are a hinderance to their group. If they're hindering the mafia, that's great for us, but if they're hindering the town then a policy lynch is what's best. I disagree with lynching liars because I can think of several scenarios where someone would want to lie in order to help their team. Getting caught in a lie, though? I suppose that's a different story ;). I'd imagine getting caught in a lie is rather difficult.

-I absolutely prefer mafia, though I'd imagine that is because out of the three or four mafia games I've played, I was always mafia.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:07 am

Post by fferyllt »

GMT-8 (US Pacific time)

Usually every day.

First game at mafiascum.net. have played elsewhere

I think lynch all liars is a good starting position, but it's not a mantra. same with lynching lurkers. context matters.

Town
The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:50 am

In post 20, serrapaladin wrote:
1. I'm usually in GMT or CET, but I travel quite a bit.

Pardon my ignorance but CET? And I presume that GMT is Greenwich (sp)?
3. I'm completely new to forum Mafia, this is my second game. I have lost track of how many f2f games I've played, but it's easily in the 100's.

So you have a lot of meat world experience? That will definately bring an unique perspective I'm sure.
4. Not a fan of Lynch all Lurkers as a mantra. Being pressured to answer or to replace out seems like the better option. I find Lynch all Liars very useful for town if strictly enforced, but this doesn't work at all, if you allow people to talk their way out of it. Unless you're an experienced group of players, it's probably best to take lurking and lying as circumstantial scumtells, rather then as reasons for a policy lynch.

Can you explain further your thoughts on this? Your opinion on lynch all liars I'd like some more expansion on.

Also, I know your post was copy-pasta, but if you want to manually include URL's, the syntax is [ url=http://google.com]Clickable Text[/url].

Thank you, I was wondering how I could get it to be clickable text. :P

In post 21, Luisss wrote:
I disagree with lynching all liars, but agree with lynching all lurkers. Lurkers, whatever the alignment, are a hinderance to their group. If they're hindering the mafia, that's great for us, but if they're hindering the town then a policy lynch is what's best. I disagree with lynching liars because I can think of several scenarios where someone would want to lie in order to help their team. Getting caught in a lie, though? I suppose that's a different story ;). I'd imagine getting caught in a lie is rather difficult.

Can you give me reasons why Town would lie? With what we know of the set up? Or even in general.

In post 22, fferyllt wrote:

I think lynch all liars is a good starting position, but it's not a mantra. same with lynching lurkers. context matters.

Can you expand on this? give some reasoning behind it? or some examples?

Chenoan
Chenoan
Goon
Chenoan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Chenoan »

GMT -5 (eastern time)

Probably at least once a day, unless something comes up that prevents me from doing so.

Many,
many
real-life games, most of my online experiences have been as game mod on different sites. I played a few gamesa here during the recent marathon.[/b[
Don't lynch lurkers, but eye liars very carefully. I feel like lurkers mainly get lynched because they're annoying, so I'd rather get them replaced than lynched. Liars are situational, like others have said, so you have to keep your wits about you when deliberating on them.

Honestly I generally enjoy all roles - especially power roles. If I had to pick, though, then third-party would be my side of choice.

VOTE: serrapaladin

Because you were WAY too eager to start this game. Also because you prefer mafia.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”