Shadow's terminally happy Newbie 1451 game over,mod exploded

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Rothwell
Rothwell
Townie
Rothwell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Rothwell »

Thank you for considering my feelings though. :mrgreen:
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 694, emeraldemon wrote:From the thread, it seems like my biggest mistake was trying too hard to townread yiley. Should I have bussed?
Probably. The biggest challenge as Scum, in my opinion, is figuring out what to do about your partner(s). The best advice I can give on this is: try and pretend you're a Townie and you have no idea what they are.

Yeah, I have a lot of feelings here, but the biggest one is the lack of listening to dead people. Sometimes they are dead for a reason.

Most everything else I wanted to express I said in TLoEHaJ.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Huntress »

@ Shadow:
Thanks for modding this. I loved the flavour!
In post 686, emeraldemon wrote:I just wanna say that Huntress gets the "called scumteam on Day 1" award. You were scary! I hope I get to play with you as town sometime :)
Thanks! :D
But to be honest, it doesn't usually come out that way for me. Congrats on the win!
In post 693, TierShift wrote:@Huntress: maybe you want to consider obvtowning less when you have an investigative role...not criticism, just advice. Your reads were awesome.
I try to disguise it by playing as a VT (which is the best role to have). And thanks!
In post 694, emeraldemon wrote:From the thread, it seems like my biggest mistake was trying too hard to townread yiley. Should I have bussed?
Town reading him was fine but I think your main mistake was trying to help and protect him too much. Also, your vote on GM was inconsistent with your previous posts on her. But your later play was great!
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Mina »

Goodbye.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”