Newbie 1511 - Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:52 am

Post by hephaestus »

Yeah I also liked that people were genuinely involved in the game but also civil. I really enjoyed playing with you guys!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:59 am

Post by RachMarie »

Stick around it WILL happen lol

Early on I ended up getting Doc way too often I was even Doc in 3 games at the same time!
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 425, hephaestus wrote:Yeah I also liked that people were genuinely involved in the game but also civil. I really enjoyed playing with you guys!

Civility is THE BEST.

It's no fun when people start slinging names around.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by frog »

In post 417, hephaestus wrote:Gm, I'm curious about the LyLo/no-lynch thing, since I actually didn't see why that was the best option for town? I'd say it made scum numbers relatively greater against town.

Frog, sorry I didn't post in the QT last night, I had a very busy weekend. I hope it didn't freak you out too much. I wish I could physically high five you right now :P

No worries, I just didn't know if the kill had been submitted or not! Thanks for sending it in for me. By the way, your scum game is pretty good, and I really should have listened to you about Night 1's kill. If you stick around on Mafiascum I'm sure you'll have a great time.

In post 420, RachMarie wrote:I was right on Frog and wrong on gm lol figures. (of course I was already dead by then)

I do want to apologize to all for the outburst during the game which lead me to getting lynched. As I posted in the dead thread and on my GTKAS thread (link in sig) I have been recently diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. The emotional and physical issues I was dealing with were very hard on me.

GJ scum team

I didn't notice any lack of civility, Rach, and I think we can all understand your situation. One of my uncles was diagnosed two years ago, and it was a bit hard initially for him since he
really really
liked sweet, starchy foods, but two years on he's eating well and is as happy as he was. My uncle was stubborn as anything regarding lifestyle changes, so if he can do it, I have no doubts that you can. Stay strong.

In post 425, hephaestus wrote:Yeah I also liked that people were genuinely involved in the game but also civil. I really enjoyed playing with you guys!

Civility's really important for engagement, I find. Even if I'm being attacked, if the person is nice about it, I'm more likely to answer. There are some players who don't agree with this philosophy, mind, but you can ignore them if you want to.

In post 426, RachMarie wrote:Stick around it WILL happen lol

Early on I ended up getting Doc way too often I was even Doc in 3 games at the same time!

I'm not sure if I'm known for this yet, but I end up being scum far more often than I should be. I've been scum more often than I've been town in newbie games, for instance, and even outside of that I think I'm approaching 50% scum or so. It's all luck.
I've been a power role twice, one time I was killed Night 1 because I claimed and the Doctor didn't protect me, the second time scum claimed and I counterclaimed, got him lynched (and won the game a day later) but I was that night's kill. Never got to use my powers :(
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:20 am

Post by goodmorning »

I know the feel. I draw Jailkeeper an inordinate number of times and am never Scum as an IC.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:32 am

Post by theslimer3 »

Sorry for the lack of.. Well everything. I was easily the weakest player, and didn't even have a single post that wasn't from my phone. I guess that means I wasn't too involved because every major thing happened while I was away. Sorry for that as well :(
Psychotropia
Psychotropia
Townie
Psychotropia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Psychotropia »

In post 430, theslimer3 wrote:Sorry for the lack of.. Well everything. I was easily the weakest player, and didn't even have a single post that wasn't from my phone. I guess that means I wasn't too involved because every major thing happened while I was away. Sorry for that as well :(

Well, clearly you did
something
right since town read you as the correct alignment. :lol:
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:38 am

Post by theslimer3 »

Which bothers me because I normally act super town as scum >.>
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:37 am

Post by RachMarie »

Frog I was thinking more of of the AtE where I basically told ya all to go ahead and lynch me which of course you did lol

I too like civility. And clearly a lot of others do as well. I am not a super great player, but a lot of peeps love playing with me because I am a good sport and keep it civil.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
xfdagentx42
xfdagentx42
Goon
xfdagentx42
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by xfdagentx42 »

Frog I knew you were the scum anyway. Damnit you turned everyone on me lol. nc play frog
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by Mina »

Goodbye.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”