Newbie 1524 [Day 3]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:02 am

Post by massive »

An interesting game to watch from the sidelines. We didn't have a dead thread (or, at least, not one I saw) so I was just forced to sit with my own thoughts and watch it all unfold.

I'd like to believe that, given the ability to lynch BBT on D1, that we might have been able to catch Scripten. My post 128/149 shows BBT at least somewhat protecting Scripten, but I also think I would have mislynched Alayne / Thor in between. :) I definitely think killing me was the right play because I don't think I could have been dissuaded off of BBT on D2.

One thing I will say to the newbies townies -- it always pays to go back and reread the thoughts of your fellow townies. You can trust that they are motivated by finding scum and should be telling you what they actually think, and it can give you little moments of inspiration, or the additional piece of evidence to cement your reads. When we die, let us help you win!
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
eXemplary Logic
eXemplary Logic
Townie
eXemplary Logic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:30 am

Post by eXemplary Logic »

Hello stats guy here. I seem to be missing who had what roles in this game - I see who the scum are, and that slot 1 was a Jailkeeper, but it's incomplete other than that. I need to know what setup it was and where exactly all the PRs were.
Olé, XL here. Toomai runs the cross-universal transmitter bridge that connects me to this world and allows me to handle statistical stuff etc. (In other words, I'm an alt.)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:34 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

We were in the set-up with 1 JK, 2 Mafia goons and 6 VT's.

JK was Dark_Crimson/Original Chris, Goons were myself and Scripten, rest were VT's.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:32 am

Post by AGar »

I'll add all of that in... tomorrow.

Sorry, the move has been a bit hectic.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by Mina »

Goodbye.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”