1. This is a game. Have fun. Play to win but please don’t make personal attacks or use derogatory language. Just play your part and help to make the game fun for everyone!
2. All votes must be bolded or use vote tags, e.g. Vote: Huntress
or VOTE: Huntress
, and should be on a new line. Unvotes are not required.
3. A simple majority is required to lynch and when this has been reached any further votes/unvotes will be ignored. If deadline is passed before this happens there will be no lynch.
4. After I have announced a lynch or night-kill the dead player must stop posting in the thread and I will give them a link to the Dead Thread.
5. Days will last a maximum of two weeks (unless extensions are necessary), and nights will last 48 hours (or 72 if night commences on a Friday or Saturday). Any night action sent after the posted deadline will be ignored.
6. I will be prodding anyone who does not post for more than 50 hours without having given prior notification, and will be giving them 24 hours to acknowledge the prod by posting in the thread (or by PM if the thread is locked). If anyone doesn't acknowledge or needs prodding too often I will look for a replacement. Night will not end until any required replacements have been found.
7. If you know you are going to be unavailable to read the thread for a period of more than 48 hours, or are regularly absent at weekends, please indicate that in thread (and not just in your signature). If it is likely to be a long absence I may have to consider replacement.
8. Do not talk about this game outside of the thread
unless your role PM permits it, and then only in the PT I have provided (which will be made public when the game is over).
9. Do not quote from any mod communication or PT. You may paraphrase them if you wish, but if you are not sure your wording will be acceptable then you are welcome to check with me first.
10. Please do not use invisible or very small text or encryptions. Please do not edit your posts if you have that ability. I will be posting in green
so please don't use that either (although I'll make an exception for VCAs etc.). Also, please ensure that any colours you use show up clearly in both the MafSilver and MafBlack themes.
11. Any requests/points addressed to me in the thread (including problems with vote counts) should be bolded. If you have any complaints/problems with this game, or questions about your role, please send me a PM rather than posting them in the thread.
I reserve the right to add to or modify these rules if necessary.
A few useful links:Forum Rules and GuidelinesGlossaryCommonly Used AbbreviationsNewbie GuideFonzie's Guide to Early Game Survival for NewbiesA Beginner's Guide to Being Awesome At Mafia