Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:51 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Pisskop

Only room for one Kop.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Kop »

In post 25, itlepip wrote:
In post 24, LoHa wrote:Pip, why are you voting a non-cc-ed kop?

didn't pisskop cc?

What does cc stand for?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Kop »

In post 33, pisskop wrote:Busy. But kop loses points for repeating that Pisskop/Kop gimmick

:lol:

I'm surprised you remember, that was sometime ago.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Kop »

Recieved the prod. Work has been shafting me. Having a read through now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Kop »

In post 401, Aquanim wrote:That's not an answer to this, I don't think.

There IS no wagon at that stage. Why would Farside be trying to work out if she can run a wagon on her buddy, when she could just... not, and sit on her reasonably popular Pip wagon?

What is the actual point of that play? Considering how much pull Farside has in this thread there seems to me that there would be considerable risk of the wagon taking off. I simply don't buy it as a bus. Too little reward for far too much risk.

I agree with this. Bussing day one, is probably amateurish Mafia play because it just holds far too much risk where they won't gain anything in return.

I think in all the games that I have participated in, and seen, Mafia would not attempt to start a wagon on a partner, when there is already an active wagon that they can work from. It just wouldn't make sense if I'd ever seen a Mafia member start a wagon on a partner, when there was no real need to do it, just to gain town points if they got the wagon and going and the flip.

I am not feeling Titus stance over everything. I can't see how she can scum read someone straight away from one post, one vote. Even if Loha agreed with the points being made from Titus, that doesn't exactly mean Loha is town reading her to not put a vote there. I had read through her ISO, and she voted for Pignash, gave a little reason, but has not pursued, or even engaged with Pignash ever since making that vote. I know she is so far into Farside, and Loha debate, she has never mentioned Pignash or even asked anything to engage with Pignash, I just can't get what has changed since then or even seen anything that has made her doubt/change her stance.

@Titus, you voted for Pignash, has your stance changed on that read/reasoning you gave?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Kop »

In post 440, pignash wrote:I really need to separate my name into Pig Nash so people can say one or the other, who do I ask about that?

I'm going to refer you as Nash.

What do you make of that vote Titus placed on you, early game?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Kop »

In post 442, pignash wrote:I think it's because I'm playing similarly to my scum game in NY 190, but that's just how I play really.

I've only participated with Titus the once, how many times have you participated with her?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Kop »

In post 695, Aquanim wrote:...That made more sense in my head.

The point being that I think the large majority of players have an inflated opinion of their own play. Likely including myself.

In other news, a Vigilante claim would give me peace of mind that we're not facing an SK but I'm not sure my peace of mind is worth having the role in the open, especially if it has another shot. Use your own judgement.

I can half see what your saying about the SK, but bringing out the Vigilante role out in the open uneases me, and if the vigilante comes forward, how can we prove that he is the vigilante and not a SK?

Titus, will understand the stance of what happened with that, in the first blitz game.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:42 am

Post by Kop »

In post 700, itlepip wrote:
In post 699, Kop wrote:In other news, a Vigilante claim would give me peace of mind that we're not facing an SK but I'm not sure my peace of mind is worth having the role in the open, especially if it has another shot. Use your own judgement.

I doubt SK would claim, since there easily could be an investigative role to confirm whether he is SK or vigi. I support vigi claiming tomorrow. (Also I think the nos kill was pretty pro-town, so odds balance in town's favor).

It was pro town I agree, but if there was a SK out there, he's shooting anything that could be a threat to him, or her. I don't think they care what they hit to be honest. The SK could use that to strengthen there case for town.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Kop »

Work is riding me till the cows come home. I am going to have a shower, some food then get on here, now that I have the whole evening to myself. Something I haven't had lately.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Kop »

Is there a role that is actually a 2 shot vigilante? I looked through wiki, and couldn't see a two shot vigilante.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Kop »

I am going to believe your claim, because looking into it more, the role can actually be modified in terms of how many shots it has.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Malakittens

I have looked over her entire ISO, and she has taken some weird stances over the course of the game, not wanting to vote for Loha, then claimed if she flipped scum then titus is probably town. That spells fencesitting if I've ever seen one over the course of that wagon. Then the whole saga has the lynch was going to be drawn up.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Kop »

I'm a VT. If we believe that Yakko is the SK, wouldn't it be worth lynching him now, instead of letting him live another night, to avoid going into dicey territory?

Right now, Farside is the only real confirmed town. Aqua, even though I have doubts about you, I'd rather take out Yakko, on the off chance that he could be the SK. If he is the Vigilante that he claims, then least we aren't in a position, where it's going to be hard as town to win.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1010, farside22 wrote:
Vote: Kop

If I'm wrong well it's because of set up spec.

You are wrong.

VOTE: Yakko

Vote Yakko with me, or we can go for Lhix.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Kop »

Whilst I had a feeling that Mala was scum, which is why I participated in the mala wagon, I over read that early play from Lynx is now worrying me, in the manner of voting for himself, then tripping over himself in order to get his vote on Loha as it was only going one way, spells bus in my opinion. And then pretty much tunnelled Mala over the course, only switched to Soren because he couldn't get enough traction on the Mala wagon as town wasn't backing him. Then when Soren was lynched, he had eyes only for Mala, he wasn't concerned with anything else, or worried about Yakko possibly being the SK, he wanted that mislynch.

And what is the flaw of lynching a possible SK?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: TheLhix

Got to go with my read.
You'll Never Walk Alone!