Blitz 13 - Bad Omens (Judgment)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by ika »

ok now that im home big post incoming
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by ika »

i have to say that this hydra experience was the very best one i have ever had. I have played well over a dozen hydra games with many diffrent people, but never have i ever been so in sync with a player before.

I mean silver and i talked every day about this game at one point or another. We both kept saying "wisdom is scum isn't he" and we both kinda went "ya he is" but we both failed to really drive one another to say "WELL WHY AREN'T WE LYNCHING HIM" i mena over and over it ended on the fact we thought wisdom was scum. When silver broke to me that titus was chosen lynched. I was there for her to the end. telling her "we are in it together" and that "its not her fault" cus i believed the same thing.

After our nk happened. Both of us really jsut had an overwhelming bonding moment where we both jsut felt each others emotions to each other that we both felt like we let the other down and that we both knew that we were right all along but we talked each other out of it. After realizing what we were feeling and talking. I went out with a buddy of mine i haven't seen in a few weeks due to some RL situations.

But during that entire time i could feel silverwolf and how she felt, how we both felt. How we both made each other better to each other and how we would help each other no matter what and felt each other emotional outcrys to be better ourselves. And that entire time. i kept following the thread for not only silver, but for me. Silver shared her passion to win to me. Just as i shared the way to kinda take a step back and relax sometimes and look at it like its a game and that winning isn't everything. We both made each other realize a new view.

Silver, you are truly amazing and a wonderful persona and i would hydra with you in any game you want. You made not only me but yourself better. We made each other better.

Silverwolf, thank you for all you have done for me, no words can amount the gratitude i have for you <3
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by ika »

Honestly, what I find to be the most irony behind it was that you were scum but that general moment in that open was something that you stepped outside of your scum alignment and took initiative on. I could honestly see some scums just ignore it outright.

I mean, literally i felt like role reversal was going on where I wanted to win for you and you were telling me it was all ok. I dont think either of us was ever expecting it. I knew when i raged off, i had to let you know. and you reeled me in not only calmly, but alos was able to calm me down where most time i will jsut become a shutout to others and need time. I think you are one of the first people who has been able to do that where i have not gone off on someone for trying it.

Im glad we reached out and i would not want to have it any other way right now. <3
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by ika »

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”