Title Fairy: Out With The Orca, In With The Moogle

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #181 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Incognito wrote:
Oman wrote:camn -
Yeah, look, I'm eh on it, but I can see why you feel it title worthy. Maybe if it could be something other than just "I am listening to something" because he listens to things! Get it?
Right, there's a backstory to it. She began doing it in Mini 771 as some kind of a breadcrumb to her role (a Tracker). And it ended up getting her killed Night 1. She then did it again in that Adel-modded alpha hydra game again this time as a Vanilla Townie, and again it got her killed Day 1 (Deep South mechanic). BUT the hilarious thing is we were a Tracker in the BETA version of that game not the ALPHA one but because Adel picked up on the breadcrumb in alpha, Adel himself got confused and revealed Incamnito as a Tracker instead of our true role of Vanilla Town.

I don't think it's ever a breadcrumb anymore when she does it, but it is still hilarious that it ended up drawing her the NK twice as pretty obvious "breadcrumbs". So I thought it was unique and title-worthy.
There has to be something more notable for camn. Like maybe her extreme hate for lurkers. Any title she gets has to be all lower-case though.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #660 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I thought Ythan was an admitted alt...?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390