Player Titles - Ideas, Suggestions, & Comments

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Korts »

An alternative suggestion for handling event-based titles: instead of automatically setting them aside for x days/weeks/months, have some sort of nomination process for putting stuff in limbo, which can be invoked on a case-by-case basis by the title thread community.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Korts »

Well yes, aren't we trying to appease the people who don't like event-based titles to begin with?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Korts »

In post 56, Psyche wrote:I'm very interested in the possibility of improving the visibility of the Player Title subforum so that more users (ie not the usual GD crowd) will be interested in participating in discussions and, more importantly, in proposing new titles. I'm not sure asking Zor to make yet another Site Announcement is the right approach, so maybe we can brainstorm other possibilities?
How about moving up the Player Titles subforum to the same level as Site Ideas?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Korts »

And then it would probably be better under the Discussion umbrella instead of in Administration.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Korts »

No no no that is not what I said. I do not want it inside General Discussion. I want it inside Discussion, next to General Discussion and Mafia Discussion, where it is clearly visible from the front page. All subforums (Speakeasy, GTKAS, the gaming one, etc.) have the same issue of visibility, in that they become footnotes to their parent fora.

Besides, the title conversation is not general discussion. It is specific discussion with a very narrow focus.
Last edited by Korts on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
scumchat never die

Return to “Player Titles”