[SETUP] Cop Killer

This forum is for discussion of individual Open Setups, including theoretical balance.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

@Not_Mafia
, (don't ignore me this time) can you explain these lines thoroughly, please?

CPR Doc resolves after the Fire and Ice kills

if that player is already due to die, you will save them
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:08 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 3, Not_Mafia wrote:1. The CPR Doc's action will come after the fire and ice mafia's kills, which happened simultaneously
Still don’t get it :oops:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Lol!
I want a KFC family bucket :(

Now tell me if I get it right...

Scenario 1: Fire target X player, Ice target Y player, CPR target Y player, Y player will be saved and X player will be dead?

Scenario 2: Fire target X player, Ice target Y player, CPR target Z player... all 3 of them will be dead?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 9, Not_Mafia wrote:On reflection, CPR Doc will resolve with the scum kills, I wanted to simplify resolving the CPR Doc but I don't want to remove the ability of the CPR Doc to target themselves to save themself.
Don’t understand this :nerd:

Return to “Open Setup Discussion”