[Complex] Survivor: Village [Game Over Congrats Excella!]

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Silverclaw
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Silverclaw »

Hello everyone! We've just finished sending out PMs to everyone who applied. If you didn't get one and think you should have, please contact us as soon as possible!
Formerly animorpherv1.
rgqxi is your answer

Silverclaw
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:08 am

Post by Silverclaw »

Alright everyone, the game is on! Once again if you don't have a PM and should, please let us know. Otherwise, enjoy the game!
Formerly animorpherv1.
rgqxi is your answer

Silverclaw
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Silverclaw »

It's been almost 2 months, but we are now in the process of determining a winner for
Survivor: Village
. A record 28 contestants entered, and only 3 remain. Which will get the opportunity to take down Mother Miranda and claim the title of
Sole Survivor?

Will it be Billie Wesker?

Maybe it will be Sheva Alomar?

Could it be Excella Gionne?

Find out on August 27th at 6:30 PM Eastern, live in the MS Discord! If you want to watch it go down live, feel free to contact the mods.
Formerly animorpherv1.
rgqxi is your answer

Silverclaw
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:54 am

Post by Silverclaw »

In post 17, Malkon05 wrote:To the Den, you were so incredible. If Ambic was the brains, you were the heart of this team. You truly brought such a breath of professionalism and enthusiasm for the game and it's players. I don't know why the thought ever crossed my mind that I could run this game by myself. I truly could not have, and you shouldered a lot of the burden of handling questions and dealing with day to day tasks that I was otherwise unable to get to myself. it truly meant the world to me that you dove right into this and helped me to make it the success it was.
Thank you for having us, Malkon. We truly enjoyed getting a chance to leave a lasting impact on your last hurrah, and putting our all into something like this was only natural with the amount of excitement brought around by the people in the game, as well as those around it.

A very quick thank you for using our system name to thank us all, as that means a lot more to us than I believe you know.

- Thanos
Formerly animorpherv1.
rgqxi is your answer

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games [Big Brother: Digital Distortion Now Accepting Sign-ups!]”