Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

Sorry cephrir, just your posts at the FTC besides the one all in blue (which I didn't read because I obv couldn't but tried
-- I got a few words out of it.) just felt like something I wouldn't vote a player for a winner. You did play a great game along with actually lying to me and a few others. Why I chose Susan over you.

I had alliances to neither of you ftr. Nor did I really vote because this player told me too.

Anyways if I join another game I need to make sure work isn't going to keep moving my hours between 34-40 there was no way I could do anything. Woke up late to get to work, came home (missed challenges -- well some, some I couldn't do off my phone -- ate and slept). I know I did get mad at Gobias comment.

Also ceph I tried reaching out to you numerous times unless my PM's were kept getting eaten by something.

Elf I never tried because she never tried the effort <3. Especially after I heard about the tribe and it was basically 3-1. (Merged tribes of 4)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Social Game Archive”