pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

In post 30, Chevre wrote:I want to hear why Theon was eliminated in TC1, that was like all of the early-boot controversy.

BBM(who was obvious the minute someone said they were mountain time cause there are like a handful of people in that timezone I know three of which ended up in the game, sorry if I missed anyone) and was like "yo dawg you should vote out theon instead(madly paraphrased)." I was pretty salty for a handful of days afterward. Apparently I have to create a time machine so nothing happens between 6am-3ishpm. I'll let you all know when I figure out how to do that one.

Also can we get over how the same shit gets said about me every game. I'm never threatening, I don't win anything, I'm vulgar as fuck. What more could anyone ask for?

huehuehuehuheuheuheuhe

holy shit you guys need to be more negative holy fucking fuck please.... I was the only OTTN dude. owait BB had an OTTN <3.

OTTNN5 REPRESENT MO FOS. PUT ME ON THE SHOW PROBST IM A FUCKING CHARACTER!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOAR.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:16 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

In post 43, Flameaxe wrote:

Drench, why did you leave us at the first swap :(
oya i wanna know this too cause it was really fucking obvious who you were since we share a very similar ethos on live challenges and how we both adore them to bits and clamor for some of the monotony of days yonder, and these lazy fucking kids need to get off our lawn etc, and I really don't want to search through mounds of shit to find out myself <3<3.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius

Return to “Social Game Archive”