Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

Congrats to STD! Great game. Also, congrats to DV and especially DN (I read Season finale and you played 100x better this game)

I played terrible. DON'T READ MY CONFESSIONAL! You'll only hate me forever. Yeah yeah yeah, you already do yeah yeah yeah.

Apologies to Mhork and also Stan.

Well, I'll play again, because even though I was bad this was really fun! Also, I want to redeem myself.

I find it funny how two people guessed my identity even though I was a first timer. I need a personality change.
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:45 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

In post 31, DeasVail wrote:I don't think a personality change is necessary. Sometimes I try a different persona in an attempt at not being obvious, but it's just really exhausting for me. I remember you saying somewhere that you wanted to find a balance between not being social enough and being too social. My suggestion is that you completely disregard the possibility of being too social. Be as social as you possibly can be. Talk about anything, anything at all, as long as you're making conversation and not giving someone a PM that's difficult to respond to. It doesn't even have to be game-related. If you can't decide whether you're talking too much or not, then you're pretty certainly not talking too much.

Oh, I was talking about me irl.
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

So betch... about that improved edgic...

Return to “Social Game Archive”