Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #153 (isolation #0) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Narninian »

/in for next person that wants help modding.
clearly not a suitable contestant but I'm a big fan of reality games.
The extra in is for /in
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #160 (isolation #1) » Tue May 05, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Narninian »

In post 153, Narninian wrote:/in for next person that wants help modding.
clearly not a suitable contestant but I'm a big fan of reality games.

I have 2 games on my resume!

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2571
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=747

neither one finished, but that was more from a lot of replacements and before it was super organized like the survivor games are now.
I came up with the challenges and video etc..
The extra in is for /in
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #230 (isolation #2) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Narninian »

now now there are plenty of annoying characters to go around! Nute Gunray for example
The extra in is for /in
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #241 (isolation #3) » Wed May 20, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Narninian »

In post 239, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 234, JDodge wrote:Murder in Small Town X

I think the real question is do you take /pre-ins

this
The extra in is for /in
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #259 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by Narninian »

In post 257, AcRv wrote:So for a Holiday Program I have to come up with a game that can be played by intelligent primary school kids (at least, I know they're intelligent because of the last game I played with them)

This game, however, as I develop it, I feel would work quite well on this site. Though it's still being developed, and almost certainly would fit under the "Large Social Game" category as I'm thinking of between 15-20 with a relatively full-on commitment. I'll certainly want a co-mod, even for planning it now if it doesn't end up being played here (though I would like it to).

The premise is three or four governments in a cold war type situation, with secret agents slipping between territories trying to steal another nation's secret documents. But, being secret agents in a cold war, paranoia is high and they all have their own secret agenda in addition to their nation's. Some agendas will potentially conflict with your government's, and almost certainly conflict with fellow agents'. No eliminations would be a thing, game just ends when one government steals their target's important documents.

If anyone is interested in helping with this, preferably somebody who has modded a large social game before, can you send me a PM?

Thanks~

I have setup notes for something called a "megagame"; ITs meant to be run with more people (40-60) and in one day realtime event but sounds very similar. Basically the idea is each nation is represented by a team, of which individuals are leaders of the country. For example, JApan has a prime minister who directs the teams, a head of the miliary who moves forces on the map (its not complicated battles), a head of science who does the tech tree, and a diplomat who attends the un meetings. All of this is well and good but aliens are also attacking and the world has to deal with it. I'm trying to organize one in real life myself but Im having trouble finding event space in my very expensive neck of the woods.
The extra in is for /in

Return to “Social Game Archive”