Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue May 17, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 11, ActionDan wrote:I didn't realize how fucked up this game could get until I saw that a lesbian pretended to be a gay man.
Don't forget a bunch of guys pretending to be women tried to start a women's alliance.
"He might fascinate you. I despise him with every fiber of my being."
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Tue May 17, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 15, MattP wrote:But yeah I think people intentionally playing troupes of what they think a girl or a gay guy would be like would be bad, I wasn't trying to act like that

Also this game was awesome, thank you for modding Reck and Drench, I had a lot of fun
Don't worry, usually when guys try to play tropes of women it backfires horribly.

Like Wiggles in Botb who was trying to play a "ditzy girl" and wound up on a tribe of 4 actual women who immediately voted him off.

I don't think it's really been an issue. But it is kinda insulting and that round of Botb encapsulated why.
Last edited by Nyalite on Tue May 17, 2016 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Tue May 17, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Nyalite »

Also people should know better by now than to base any relationship off percieved gender because people are so often wrong.

The women's alliance in this game was obviously a jokey thing though.

Non-anons are a different story as Matty well knows! <3
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Tue May 17, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Nyalite »

Could we not continue spelling it womyn since that's very clearly mockery of the intent of that spelling?
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Tue May 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Nyalite »

In post 40, xRECKONERx wrote:It's weird how much this game punished big leaders early. Like yeah it happens in other games, but Elizabeth / Tulsi / Donald / Barbara were all huge huge huge players that were systematically dumped for being too big.
I don't think it's quiet a fair characterization to say they were dumped
because
they were big. They were dumped because of what they were doing. Barbara was big all game. Like really. It was only once she was playing the granites so hard that things started to go sour for her. Even then it was much more that Cruz saw the betrayal coming and that's why she was taken out.

Like despite Rand's claim he was a target when he was paired to Barbara they totally weren't. If people were getting targeted for being big, that pair should have been in huge trouble because the granites didn't care about him except for only the fact he was a granite and Barbara should have made them a huge target right? When in reality her being in the pair took them totattly off the table as a realistic vote.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Tue May 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Nyalite »

I really wanted to see Hilary and Ted together in the finals tbh

Return to “Social Game Archive”