Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Ego

Implosion, is this the right way to do a backup JOAT? I wasn't totally sure.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:14 am

I will weigh in later tonight. Bug me on discord if I don't.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:48 pm

I don't think it's scumsided, for one. With 3 masons, any successful action from the JOAT is pretty much a guilty. Given the ascetics the mafia PR's aren't all that useful; and honestly it feels like scum are being set up to claim backup JOAT which is probably just a scumclaim.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:55 pm

I guess... scum are usually pretty happy to out a PR, especially with masons.

I wonder if this could be one of those games where the scumteam just knows the full setup.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:08 pm

If you tell them the whole setup you should make that public knowledge yeah.

Informing about 2 ascetic PR's is probably also fine. That doesn't necessarily fix the backup JOAT scumclaiming issue though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:37 pm

The problem is that it's not skill if they don't know there are masons.

But maybe it's okay, I'm not sure most lobbies would have a fine enough sense of balance to be able to call it out.

I'm okay with plus the informed also knows two PR's are ascetic (I would phrase it something like "two town players are Ascetic and have at least one ability aside from that").
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:33 am

I think it's probably okay with scum being informed of 2 ascetics. I'd pass that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:01 am

Combined vig doctor doesn't say mason in the introduction sentence.
Mafia PM's should probably outright state they have multitasking since inherent multitasking is rare in normals.

Other than that looks good
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #46 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:38 am

The former, just as a reminder since people may not have caught it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:11 pm

/pass

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”