edited 449 times in total
Pronoun: none please

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Ariel »

Mashtermind
5/10
Ariel
T-Bone
Featured high-effort write-ups and the ending was a fun event.
5/10
Ariel
lilith2013
Lilith has creatively adapted this game to the forum setting, continually making adjustments as needed to improve how it runs.
Ariel
Ariel
none please
Ariel
none please
Pronoun: none please

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Ariel »

Mashtermind
9/25
Ariel
ambic
This was a 12-player post-apocalyptic roleplaying style game with supernatural themes that took place over the course of a month and a half or so. Each player had individual win conditions, some of which were in direct opposition to other players'. The setting was super immersive and detailed, and the game was cleverly designed to have multiple ways to achieve accessing new areas (such as the secret lab and the bank) or completing objectives. One of my favorite moments was when the group came together in the food court to fight a Franken-version of one of the players by creatively taking advantage of the Franken's addiction as well as some dynamite. Both intense and comedic, this game was definitely one of the most thrilling experiences I've had on MafiaScum.
9/25
Ariel
Malkon05
This is a singing contest with different themed rounds. It's not quite over yet, but it's been super fun to see everyone's talent. Malkon provides in-depth constructive feedback to the participants and also helps foster a really positive environment. The current round's twist where Malkon hand picks song choices to showcase the participants' strengths based on their journey in the contest seems to have worked really well!

ETA: I put (Fogies Forum) to clarify that that's where the sign up thread took place but ambic is obviously correct that the actual game took place in PTs.
Last edited by Ariel on Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”